Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic against Mujengan

+17
adrian
Mystake
Manleva
Mikanada
rflash
doxakk
curumo
Admin
J1nx
mental
Smog
StarWolf
vaga
seaborgium
Steveanaya
kaiballz
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 4 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
But I don't understand why you care so much about populations.
I believe you were the one that posted about it first right?

And if what vaga is saying is accurate, then your whole statement is false.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 4 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Sure I post it. Because I find it interesting information. But that doesn't mean that I want to make a big deal out of it. It's similar to the 2000$ war cost info. If you are interested, then read it. If you want to argument against it, be my guest, but there is no need to get emotional.

It's obvious that if during war population increases that it must mean that an allianced has a net growth either because population of players who left alliance or went on vacation is lower than the population of players who joined alliance or came back from vacation; or due to a new inflow to players accounts; or a combination thereof.

Now please explain how it is false.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

It is false because it is not entirely true.

Your alliance has not grown because you guys are Doing great in this war, it is because some have come back from vacation and you purchased an account.

Subtract all of this and you'll get a more reasonable number I think.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 am

Pfff Laughing
Keinutnai I thought you were good with words, but I was obviously wrong.
You just got K.O.-ed by a 15 year old.
I bow to steve for his words of wisdom!
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 am

Steveanaya wrote:It is false because it is not entirely true.

Your alliance has not grown because you guys are Doing great in this war, it is because some have come back from vacation and you purchased an account.

Subtract all of this and you'll get a more reasonable number I think.

Smog wrote:Pfff Laughing
Keinutnai I thought you were good with words, but I was obviously wrong.
You just got K.O.-ed by a 15 year old.
I bow to steve for his words of wisdom!

Smog, this joke of yours was so funny that I fell asleep reading it.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 am

It's not about how big it is, It's what you do with it that counts Laughing

lol!
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 am

What joke?
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:34 pm

mental wrote:It's not about how big it is, It's what you do with it that counts Laughing

lol!

*applauds*
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
mental wrote:It's not about how big it is, It's what you do with it that counts Laughing

lol!

*applauds*
I'm lost
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 am

Steveanaya wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

lol!

*applauds*
I'm lost

You'll understand in a few years

lol!

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 am

stats please. Smile Very Happy Smile

enlight me kenzu. ^.^

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 am

October 18th
World Republic destroyed 32,871,473,955,400 kuwal of Mujengan assets
World Republic lost 36,911,821,519,300 kuwal of assets

that's a 1 : 1.12 ratio

More stats:
26.7 trillion total damage from 10-14 october
13.9 trillion total damage from 14-18 october

The damage done in the last 4 days (14-18 october) is roughly only a half of the damage done 4 days earlier (10-14 october). The forecast for the next 4 days is an increase.

Total damage of this war amounts to 69.783.295.474.700 kuwal, an equivalent of 186 million UU (UU price 375k kuwal), or 2.992$.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Alliance Army size [Rank]: 693,310,130 [3]. Wow mujengan increased in army size with 20 mil in 3 days...Wow cheers
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:32 pm

And if we recruit the half of inactives that isn't already in WR maybe we can be cool like the real WR. And I could be like Keinutnai.... No wait, that's bad.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

OHHHH please smog be like kenzu. Kenzu is my hero. I want everyone to be like kenzu

Last edited by vaga on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm

You raised power because Ebduncan has joined your alliance. But don't worry, this power increase is only temporary.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

WR has dropped almost 1 t power. How is the alliance army size now???
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Kenzu I pointed out that Muj was closer to starting power before Eb joined.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:52 pm

vaga wrote:WR has dropped almost 1 t power. How is the alliance army size now???

Go figure

WR dropped from 2.65 trill to 1.83.
This means that WR dropped to 69% of power

Mujengan dropped from 1.45 trill to 0.72
That's 49.7% of power

Now Mujengan is at 0.84, an increase mainly caused by Ebduncan and fogue10 joining the alliance.
Now they have 58% of power

The problem is when a member has a low power, it makes no sense to mass them. This is one of the reasons why it will be hard to drop Mujengan to a nice number such as 0 power.

Mujengan threshold of power is 600-700 billion with 23 members. Here is why:

If we consider that each Mujengan keeps 10 billion in strike and def each and another 8 billion in covert and assassin each, then that's 36 billion power that's not worth massing. With 23 members, this means 828 billion power. Mujengan is practically at the level where it's completely destroyed and not worth massing. Of course there are a couple targets which can be destroyed, and some targets have less than 36 billion power, others dont have strikes and that's why I believe that the rock bottom that Mujengan can have after being completely annihilated is somewhere between 600-700 billion. Further massing would be simply a waste of AT.

A calculation for WR is more complicated as there are many new members who are too small to reach 36 billion and thats why calculating a threshold for WR is much more complicated.

I think that when Mujengan fought against Imperium they dropped as low as 350 billion power. They did have much less players at that time. I think 18, but still I don't know how Imperium has achieved this. Because even if Mujengan rebuilt for a single day, they should have more power than that. Was this because Imperium kept on massing them even if it was better to raid instead (wasting their AT and ST), or was it because Mujengan followed a more strict non-rebuilding policy.

In this war they are also not rebuilding much. If they do, then we just mass them, even if it's barely worth the turns. ST are not a problem. But people want action and so if Mujengan rebuild this opportunity has to be taken.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Damm...If we have 700 bil power and by your words we are not worth to be massed what about wr?? Wr has 3 times more members. 700x3= 2.1 bill power. So wr should be in deep s*** at 2.1 t power. But wr is at 1.8 What a Face ....
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:21 pm

vaga wrote:Damm...If we have 700 bil power and by your words we are not worth to be massed what about wr?? Wr has 3 times more members. 700x3= 2.1 bill power. So wr should be in deep s*** at 2.1 t power. But wr is at 1.8 What a Face ....

To be fair, it's relative to the alliance in question. As Kenzu said, many people in WR are simply not big enough to be able to achieve the 36b total power figure that Kenzu used.

Nice try though.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:56 pm

vaga wrote:Damm...If we have 700 bil power and by your words we are not worth to be massed what about wr?? Wr has 3 times more members. 700x3= 2.1 bill power. So wr should be in deep s*** at 2.1 t power. But wr is at 1.8 What a Face ....

Now that was a useless post.
Next time read the whole post before bothering to write a post yourself.
You just posted something worthless, because a counter claim against your post has been given even before you wrote it.

2.1 trillion treshold for WR? Vaga you serious? That's over 27 billion power per member!
Vaga, did you not know that vacated players give 0 power to the alliance?
Why did you think that vacated players and players with 3000 population should increase the treshold by 26 billion per member?
Have you seen a single 3000 population player with 28 billion power?
Where do you get to such ideas?

Our alliance has currently 14 members on vacation and 19 members below a population of 1 million.
With a total number of 76 members this means there are 43, who are not vacated and over 1 million.
Out of these 43, there are another 15, who have a population below 5 million.

With 28 members over 5 million population and another 15 with 1-5 million. I believe WR treshold could be somewhere between 0.9 and 1.25 trillion.
Mujengan has 22 members over 5 million and only 1 with with 1-5 million. That's why Mujengan gets a treshold of 0.6-0.7 trillion.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 pm

I just follow numbers like u:P......Its a fact like the post on population u made. Btw what is your alliance army size now?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Kenzu why wont u tell me wr's army size now?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 pm

vaga wrote:Kenzu why wont u tell me wr's army size now?

Because unless he goes and calculates it himself by summing up all units for all alliance members the answer will be wrong because Total Population is incorrect.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next