Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic against Mujengan

+17
adrian
Mystake
Manleva
Mikanada
rflash
doxakk
curumo
Admin
J1nx
mental
Smog
StarWolf
vaga
seaborgium
Steveanaya
kaiballz
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 8 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Smog Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Man, his income is where it should be. And you need more than primary school math to realize that you raised his techs, not him. Afterall, it's your money he spent. So you should cry how you're massing yourselves when vaga is hitting you, cause he's using your money.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 8 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by vaga Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Kenzu again with the crapy posts??Why are u talking about my account when u should be fighting.And its not just rflash, le chirurgien and adrian are still in the top you mighty power:P. Fight more talk more cheers ....
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 pm

vaga wrote:Kenzu again with the crapy posts??Why are u talking about my account when u should be fighting.And its not just rflash, le chirurgien and adrian are still in the top you mighty power:P. Fight more talk more cheers ....

Says the guy who was sad that I didnt post on this thread. Don't be upset that I have shown you how bad decision you have made with your techs. The little minimass against my account is not going to change the world either. you lost similar number of units as I, if not more. And my def tech is very far from your 300% strike tech. Smile
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:39 am

Lets see here. I asked u to post more cuz i like reading crap on the forum posted by you. And your def tech is near 300%. I would say between 289-291. So dont talk shit about the tech dude. U have 248% def tech plus lets say 30 pbp witch give u a 40.5 % def tech. Go on and say something crapy again.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 am

Let see your pbp.
19 pbp in covert
31 pbp in def
12 pbp in atac.

SO kenzu has 62 pbp witch he has half in def:D Stop crying about the tech cuz u have almost max points in def. Why dont u reset the race and be miraya again like u used to be???It suits u better
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 am

vaga wrote:Lets see here. I asked u to post more cuz i like reading crap on the forum posted by you. And your def tech is near 300%. I would say between 289-291. So dont talk shit about the tech dude. U have 248% def tech plus lets say 30 pbp witch give u a 40.5 % def tech. Go on and say something crapy again.
Have you noticed that you contradict yourself?

def tech + personal bonus points =NOT EQUAL TO= def tech
Let's call it total def tech, if you want.

But the defense increase through personal bonus points doesn't cost me a penny, so what are you getting at?
You have over 60 personal bonus points in covert and I didn't count it in your opportunity cost either. Because you have to put your points somewhere and you don't save any money by not distributing them.

And now I have to go. We can continue talking about your self-massing some other time.
My posts seem to put you in rage forcing you to assault me causing you to lose more than myself. I shall post more frequently then! Wink
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I will make 300% def tech to mass myself even harder:D:D:D. Now be a good boy and stay in your ppt cage pig
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am

Keinutnai wrote:Small update on the war

WR massed these players today:
Garffi
Lord Zeth
coming
Castravete
Ghyogod
damgood
Amani

Mujengan were not being lazy either and massed some of our members too.
(Including me, but they lost more than me, even with better techs, as they couldn't deal with me changing strategies all the time.)

lol! What can I say, I was massed very hard . I`m gonna go out and cry now. I lost huge amounts... I have no defence to protect my income now. What should i do? confused Guess I`m gonna farm you a bit to recover

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:26 pm

vaga wrote:I will make 300% def tech to mass myself even harder:D:D:D. Now be a good boy and stay in your ppt cage pig
When I go on PPT, I usually have a nice romantic day with Sara. Just like yesterday.
So yeah, activating PPT to go on dates, parties, and for romantic evenings, that's really horrible, a ppt cage. Shocked
But you know what, call it a cage if that makes you happy. Very Happy
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Spam...
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Not at all. We talk about PPT during this alliance war here.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:48 pm

geek
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm

I calculated my losses/kills for this war and here are the stats.

Attack Soldiers Killed 3,253,183
Attack Mercs Killed 349
Defense Soldiers Killed 767,987
Defense Mercs Killed 7,071
Spies Killed 1,526,291
Assassins Killed 3,284,942
Weapons Destroyed 3,714,598,118,000

units killed 8,839,823

Attack Soldiers Lost 1,503,142
Defense Soldiers Lost 2,407,026
Spies Lost 2,707,690
Assassins Lost 4,318,912
Weapons Lost 3,915,806,220,000
Attack Turns Used on you 3,320
Supply Turns Used on you 9,857
Units Lost 10,936,770
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8