Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World republic signed peace with mujengan

+6
Mikanada
castravete
Keinutnai
Mystake
StarWolf
Steveanaya
10 posters

Go down

World republic signed peace with mujengan Empty World republic signed peace with mujengan

Post by Steveanaya Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 am

I, anayalator (ID 1693), 2nd in command of mujengan, sign the peace treaty with world republic.

In the future, our members will warn players at least 48 hours in advance before mass raiding them, telling them that they will be mass raided if they dont train their UU.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

World republic signed peace with mujengan Empty Re: World republic signed peace with mujengan

Post by StarWolf Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:59 am

Congrats on peace signature. What the title of war should it be called? And what title of peace treaty should it be called? Do it, and it will be history of aderan wars.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

World republic signed peace with mujengan Empty Re: World republic signed peace with mujengan

Post by Mystake Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

who's 1ic

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:22 am

Rflash atm
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 am

Steveanaya wrote:I, anayalator (ID 1693), 2nd in command of mujengan, sign the peace treaty with world republic.

In the future, our members will warn players at least 48 hours in advance before mass raiding them, telling them that they will be mass raided if they dont train their UU.

I, Keinutnai (ID:12), leader of World Republic sign the peace treaty with Mujengan.

In the future our members will warn players at least 48 hours in advance before mass raiding them, telling them that they will be massed and raided if they dont train their uu.

This means that there is peace now. I will inform my members that the war is over. It might take a day until everyone realizes. Now, this war lasted 2 months and 4 days. Wasn't this the longest war ever? I believe the 2nd longest war was about 2 months.

StarWolf wrote:Congrats on peace signature. What the title of war should it be called? And what title of peace treaty should it be called? Do it, and it will be history of aderan wars.

World Republic - Mujengan war

Why not keep it simple?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 am

Sure seemed like the longest war ever.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Steveanaya wrote:I, anayalator (ID 1693), 2nd in command of mujengan, sign the peace treaty with world republic.

I, Keinutnai (ID:12), leader of World Republic sign the peace treaty with Mujengan.

In the future our members will warn players at least 48 hours in advance before mass raiding them, telling them that they will be massed and raided if they dont train their uu.

This means that there is peace now. I will inform my members that the war is over. It might take a day until everyone realizes. Now, this war lasted 2 months and 4 days. Wasn't this the longest war ever? I believe the 2nd longest war was about 2 months.

StarWolf wrote:Congrats on peace signature. What the title of war should it be called? And what title of peace treaty should it be called? Do it, and it will be history of aderan wars.

World Republic - Mujengan war

Why not keep it simple?

Mmmhmmm. Alright. Smile It is so good to see universe is back to stable level after the war.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:30 pm

in deed: a long war...2 months and 4 days.Smile

And how much time did you used that banking script or multiied...one month and a half...or how much...was it 2 months?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:25 am

castravete wrote:in deed: a long war...2 months and 4 days.Smile

And how much time did you used that banking script or multiied...one month and a half...or how much...was it 2 months?

I am not going to repeat myself.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikanada Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 am

Throughout this war, my realm has turned out for the better. I was only massed once, and not even that hard. Very Happy
Mikanada
Mikanada
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : 9693
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:24 pm

You were only massed once because we had other people we had to mass. I've gotta say WR has got some strength in numbers, making it nearly impossible for 7 people to mass 80
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I love strength in numbers.

A pity we cannot see the battles for real. Just imagine how epic it would have been if you really saw how a million units engage a million hostile units.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by OCTOBER_17_ Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 am

it wouldnt be to hard to add some battle animations (and you are the animation guru of the family)

OCTOBER_17_
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 am

Just make it so it can be turned off so the lag is not experianced.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by OCTOBER_17_ Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 am

Nomad wrote:Just make it so it can be turned off so the lag is not experianced.

indeed

OCTOBER_17_
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 pm

or players with cell phones.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:37 pm

OCTOBER_17_ wrote:it wouldnt be to hard to add some battle animations (and you are the animation guru of the family)

You have a very good idea!
There could be a small flash without sound if you attack someone. The flash size would be less than 100 kB if there is no sound. Could make the game more interesting.
There could be different flash movies for different missions, and show based on whether you win the battle or lose it.

The flash could be easily turned off in options and not load for people who dont want it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Kenzu wrote:
OCTOBER_17_ wrote:it wouldnt be to hard to add some battle animations (and you are the animation guru of the family)

There could be a small flash without sound if you attack someone. The flash size would be less than 100 kB if there is no sound. Could make the game more interesting.
There could be different flash movies for different missions, and show based on whether you win the battle or lose it.

The flash could be easily turned off in options and not load for people who dont want it.

Sounds good with the ability to turn it off for those with slow load times. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Sounds good with the ability to turn it off for those with slow load times. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

To be honest I believe that most people will turn it off eventually after they saw it for a couple times. Ask yourself, do you want to see an animation millions of times when you are farming and raiding? Probably not.
But you might enjoy it the first couple of times when you start playing the game.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:03 pm

I would have said that to begin with, but tryin to stop pointing out all the faults and uselessness of some ideas. Ultimately all animations will be turned off due to nothing be repitition. People do not play this style game for animations.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 am

Nomad wrote:I would have said that to begin with, but tryin to stop pointing out all the faults and uselessness of some ideas. Ultimately all animations will be turned off due to nothing be repitition. People do not play this style game for animations.

That's true, but adding animations increases chances that people who care about animations will play the game once they discover it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:34 pm

just don't turn it on by default and definitely don't try to fix what's already wrong with the game first.

gotta have priorities an all.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 pm

why don't you start trying to figure out why people aren't staying, rather than trying to figure out new ways to attract them?

because ultimately if they don't stay, they don't stay- doesn't matter if you bring in 5 or 500 new players.

Why does this seem so obvious and why did it have to be said?

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down