Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic against Mujengan

+17
adrian
Mystake
Manleva
Mikanada
rflash
doxakk
curumo
Admin
J1nx
mental
Smog
StarWolf
vaga
seaborgium
Steveanaya
kaiballz
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 6 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Mystake wrote:WOW 90b/month!

I make that in two days with no effort.

I, in SGW managed to buy and trade my way into my account going from 60m to 320m.

Heck, I even bought Martin's SGW account from the profit I made from trading so much.

THAT'S real profit/benefit and real trading. ADW has nothing like that. Your little 30k profits must be really worth the effort.

At least AW is realistic.

The pseudogame that you call sgw is plain ridiculous (biggest no-gos: no ST, cheap AT, infinite raiding, cheap massing, no real market forces, backward trading system). Building an account there means nothing. I know what I am talking about as I was playing the game too, easily building a big account and easily taking on players who are much bigger than me. sgw was a joke 2 years ago. And after I checked recently, I realised not much has changed. I know that building a big account requires no skill as you can always buy more turns and raid as much as you want. Time is your only restriction. Now if it takes no skill to build an account, and valuable turns are sold so cheap, then obviously I will not consider a big profit on sgw an achievement.

You surely want to make me laugh. Very Happy
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 6 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by vaga Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:09 am

Doxa went down:P...Over 6 mil killed and crap like that. One more piggie pig and were gonna clear the 1st page bounce
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 am

@ Keinutnai:
"Smog invited command92 to his alliance and didn't even bother telling him that Mujengan is in a war with World Republic.
When I saw him in Mujengan and told him about the war, he was surprised there was a war, did not wish to participate in it and left Mujengan.

So you are right. Not all leaders inform their members on what's going on.

I wonder if most Mujengan members even know why there is a war. Maybe they haven't been informed either."
I've invited command92 in Mujengan cause a friend of his asked it. I've sent the invitation with no message whatsoever. About not letting everybody know the cause of war, i think you're just throwing words. Is the game becoming too hard and you need "mind games?" If not, please, mind your own business.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Mystake wrote:WOW 90b/month!

I make that in two days with no effort.

I, in SGW managed to buy and trade my way into my account going from 60m to 320m.

Heck, I even bought Martin's SGW account from the profit I made from trading so much.

THAT'S real profit/benefit and real trading. ADW has nothing like that. Your little 30k profits must be really worth the effort.

At least AW is realistic.

The pseudogame that you call sgw is plain ridiculous (biggest no-gos: no ST, cheap AT, infinite raiding, cheap massing, no real market forces, backward trading system). Building an account there means nothing. I know what I am talking about as I was playing the game too, easily building a big account and easily taking on players who are much bigger than me. sgw was a joke 2 years ago. And after I checked recently, I realised not much has changed. I know that building a big account requires no skill as you can always buy more turns and raid as much as you want. Time is your only restriction. Now if it takes no skill to build an account, and valuable turns are sold so cheap, then obviously I will not consider a big profit on sgw an achievement.

You surely want to make me laugh. Very Happy

Laugh at the 1300$ I made... AFTER I bought Martin's account for 500$.

My trading escapades were started back when 1T naq was worth 10.00$, not 0.70$
When I stopped and withdrew from trading, UU were worth like 4$/m so I was able to ride the market for a long time and then withdraw when it was still profitable. Also, I stopped playing SGW years ago - probably only several months after I bought Martin's Urogard account and he continued playing yours (yep, he was a multi lol)

Who's laughing now? Lol

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 pm

October 24th
World Republic destroyed 50,390,036,046,600 kuwal of Mujengan assets
World Republic lost 56,445,952,822,700 kuwal of assets

that's a 1 : 1.12 ratio for the whole war
And a 1:1 ratio for the last 4 days

More stats:
26.7 trillion total damage from 10-14 october (6.7 trill/day)
13.9 trillion total damage from 14-18 october (3.5 trill/day)
17.567 trillion total damage from 18-20 october (8.8 trill/day)
19.5 trillion total damage from 20-24 october (4.9 trill/day)

command92 (ID:1611) who joined Mujengan recently, left Mujengan as he did not wish to participate in this war. New members: Ghyogod (ID:62), Ebduncan (ID:81), fogue (ID:1624), remained.

Total cost of the war has, for the first time, exceeded 100.000.000.000.000 kuwal.
The war has cost sofar 106,835,988,869,300 kuwal, an equivalent of 284.9 million uu, or 4.725$.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm

kenzu i asked u to many times to tell me the wr's army size? Are u ashamed?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 pm

He is...
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

vaga wrote:Doxa went down:P...Over 6 mil killed and crap like that. One more piggie pig and were gonna clear the 1st page bounce

Judging from the losses you have sustained it was not far from a Pyrrhic victory for Mujengan.
I am also well aware of the many failed attempts of Mujengan to mass him. You were attacking on many occasions but it didn't work out many times for you.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Again avoiding my question about army zie????? lol!
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
vaga wrote:Doxa went down:P...Over 6 mil killed and crap like that. One more piggie pig and were gonna clear the 1st page bounce

Judging from the losses you have sustained it was not far from a Pyrrhic victory for Mujengan.
I am also well aware of the many failed attempts* of Mujengan to mass him. You were attacking on many occasions but it didn't work out many times for you.
It's not my style to use numbers, but here we go**:
Mujengan team was: smog, vaga, micey, ebduncan and fogue10
total losses: 1.7 million soldiers armed with MA.
160 000 soldiers armed with MRLS ( 30 000)
390 000 soldiers armed with MA (from hunting)
300 000 assassins
-----------------------------------------------------------------
WR (doxakk) lost: 2.27 million soldiers armed with MA ( 570 000)
130 000 soldiers armed with MRLS
2.4 million assassins ( 2.1 million)
2.1 million spies ( 2.1 million)

Difference is (uu cost 360k): 1.6 trillion from uu
270 billion from weapons
190 billion from training spies/assassins
80 billion from training soldiers
------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL is: My math is too weak for such large numbers
Can you tell us the total kenzu?
------------------------------------------------------------------
*many failed attempts=1 missed assault from me and one running scared from doxakk
**If my math is not accurate, is because I find this info useless and made it in a rush
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Kenzu I don't know how you do the math, but I'm sure either you're very bad at it or you are lying. From the logs I can clearly see how poorly WR is doing in every aspect of the war : cought in sabotage and assassination, assault missions with a minimum of 30% more losses, when we are online and WR is assaulting it takes 4-5 attacks until you realize we change tactics and you are losing more troops and so on and on and on ... so 1:1.12 it's something you have been dreaming.

You are also ignoring how much WR is losing from farming and raiding by us ... you can be quite sure that we will rebuild with WR income and UU generation and that's without counting the huge war penalties that WR will pay when they will come begging to end the war.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:17 pm

rflash wrote:Kenzu I don't know how you do the math, but I'm sure either you're very bad at it or you are lying. From the logs I can clearly see how poorly WR is doing in every aspect of the war : cought in sabotage and assassination, assault missions with a minimum of 30% more losses, when we are online and WR is assaulting it takes 4-5 attacks until you realize we change tactics and you are losing more troops and so on and on and on ... so 1:1.12 it's something you have been dreaming.

You are also ignoring how much WR is losing from farming and raiding by us ... you can be quite sure that we will rebuild with WR income and UU generation and that's without counting the huge war penalties that WR will pay when they will come begging to end the war.

If you live in such illusions, I can't take that away from you. But you can look at your own alliance war experience and calculate it yourself. The only value I chose myself was UU price, which I set at 375.000 per uu. Calculate yourself if you dont believe me. But I definitely don't need to bother to convince you of the opposite.

If you think you are doing good, then it's good for you. However most Mujengan cannot say that, as they get farmed all the time, massed when they rebuild, and they too fail missions against us. But in addition to all this, they also lose their workers and miners. Then there is another big weakness that Mujengan has, but I shall not reveal it until the end of this war.

It's also funny how Mujengan like to go on failing assassination and sabotage missions against us. The number of missions that have failed are uncountable and they don't learn from their mistakes.

Here more failed missions by Mujengan that have been reported recently.
[18 Oct] 07:27 LordZeth Offense Mission Failed 570,000
[22 Oct] 14:29 coming Sabotage Mission Failed 450,000
[23 Oct] 08:09 Popeak Covert Mission Failed 100,000

It must have been already a couple million spies and assassins that Mujengan has lost in failed missions against us. And regularly I receive more reports of this kind. Why don't you teach your members how to do it?

Sure, we also got a few members that tried and failed, but what is Mujengan doing?

This is the 4th War that World Republic is taking part in, and out of all 4 wars we have fought, this one is fought the easiest. I wonder how come Mujengan has still not given up. Are you blind or you don't get it that your members have been destroyed? Your few fighting members cannot protect your whole alliance. You can't even protect yourselves!
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 am

Keinutnai wrote:
rflash wrote:Kenzu I don't know how you do the math, but I'm sure either you're very bad at it or you are lying. From the logs I can clearly see how poorly WR is doing in every aspect of the war : cought in sabotage and assassination, assault missions with a minimum of 30% more losses, when we are online and WR is assaulting it takes 4-5 attacks until you realize we change tactics and you are losing more troops and so on and on and on ... so 1:1.12 it's something you have been dreaming.

If you live in such illusions, I can't take that away from you. But you can look at your own alliance war experience and calculate it yourself. The only value I chose myself was UU price, which I set at 375.000 per uu. Calculate yourself if you dont believe me. But I definitely don't need to bother to convince you of the opposite.

If you think you are doing good, then it's good for you. However most Mujengan cannot say that, as they get farmed all the time, massed when they rebuild, and they too fail missions against us. But in addition to all this, they also lose their workers and miners. Then there is another big weakness that Mujengan has, but I shall not reveal it until the end of this war.

It's also funny how Mujengan like to go on failing assassination and sabotage missions against us. The number of missions that have failed are uncountable and they don't learn from their mistakes.

1[18 Oct] 07:27LordZeth Offense Mission Failed 570,000
2[22 Oct] 14:29 coming Sabotage Mission Failed 450,000
3[23 Oct] 08:09 Popeak Covert Mission Failed 100,000

It must have been already a couple million spies and assassins that Mujengan has lost in failed missions against us. And regularly I receive more reports of this kind. Why don't you teach your members how to do it?

Sure, we also got a few members that tried and failed, but what is Mujengan doing?

This is the 4th War that World Republic is taking part in, and out of all 4 wars we have fought, this one is fought the easiest. I wonder how come Mujengan has still not given up. Are you blind or you don't get it that your members have been destroyed? Your few fighting members cannot protect your whole alliance. You can't even protect yourselves!
Answer: first 1, 2, 3 is not uncountable.
second, take a look at this:
[16 Oct] 02:00 Keinutnai Sabotage Mission Failed 550,000
[11 Oct] 09:08 Thulkthayer Assassin Mission Failed 2,250,000
[09 Oct] 14:16 Reets Covert Mission Failed 150,000
[09 Oct] 14:16 Reets Covert Mission Failed 100,000
[11 Oct] 14:56 TheFroggynatorSabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 06:51 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 21:22 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 13:07 samaale Defense Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 21:21 Saif Defense Mission Failed 250,000
[11 Oct] 03:39 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 250,000
[10 Oct] 02:40 samaale Sabotage Mission Failed 100,000
[10 Oct] 04:03 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 200,000
[10 Oct] 04:02 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 1,000
[10 Oct] 02:41 Dark-bully Sabotage Mission Failed 75,000
[09 Oct] 21:03 Freethinker94Sabotage Mission Failed 250,000
[09 Oct] 21:27 Saif Defense Mission Failed 250,000
[09 Oct] 14:37 Reets Defense Mission Failed 300,000
Your math is letting you down. You still want to compare fails? Btw, the above is pasted from a message vaga sent, called "WR FAIL". Pretty suggestive I'd say.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 am

Smog wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

1[18 Oct] 07:27LordZeth Offense Mission Failed 570,000
2[22 Oct] 14:29 coming Sabotage Mission Failed 450,000
3[23 Oct] 08:09 Popeak Covert Mission Failed 100,000

Answer: first 1, 2, 3 is not uncountable.
second, take a look at this:
[16 Oct] 02:00 Keinutnai Sabotage Mission Failed 550,000
[11 Oct] 09:08 Thulkthayer Assassin Mission Failed 2,250,000
[09 Oct] 14:16 Reets Covert Mission Failed 150,000
[09 Oct] 14:16 Reets Covert Mission Failed 100,000
[11 Oct] 14:56 TheFroggynatorSabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 06:51 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 21:22 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 13:07 samaale Defense Mission Failed 500,000
[10 Oct] 21:21 Saif Defense Mission Failed 250,000
[11 Oct] 03:39 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 250,000
[10 Oct] 02:40 samaale Sabotage Mission Failed 100,000
[10 Oct] 04:03 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 200,000
[10 Oct] 04:02 Saif Sabotage Mission Failed 1,000
[10 Oct] 02:41 Dark-bully Sabotage Mission Failed 75,000
[09 Oct] 21:03 Freethinker94Sabotage Mission Failed 250,000
[09 Oct] 21:27 Saif Defense Mission Failed 250,000
[09 Oct] 14:37 Reets Defense Mission Failed 300,000
Your math is letting you down. You still want to compare fails? Btw, the above is pasted from a message vaga sent, called "WR FAIL". Pretty suggestive I'd say.

I could pull out also a big list if I compiled all the failed missions Mujengan has done.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:38 am

I estimate that WR has 2x more losses from failed missions than Mujengan.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 am

Do we need to send someone over to 1 of the alliances to look at the logs?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:53 am

Or we can wait for Keinutnai's HUGE list with Mujengan failed missions and compare. I think I can gather a few more fails from WR too.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Its a pity neither alliance didn't take a record of their alliance-war experience details (i.e. all the stuff killed & lost).

Its then a simple matter of comparing pre-experience info with later info to see whats been killed/lost across the alliance & what you ve killed Wink
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:04 pm

This one is about failed missions, I don't think you can get them from pre-war xp.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:08 pm

If we attack you right now do you have the alliance war experience details saved ??

Without the damage WR did when they attacked first I'm 100% the damage ratio would be much bigger.

And anyway over a longer period the data isn't all that precise, your alliance get farmed by others not involved in the war, farms / raids others not involved and so on.

That could be a very good game add-on : a script that can count the damage done between alliance X and alliance Y from a certain time till a certain time.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 pm

ian wrote:Its a pity neither alliance didn't take a record of their alliance-war experience details (i.e. all the stuff killed & lost).

Its then a simple matter of comparing pre-experience info with later info to see whats been killed/lost across the alliance & what you ve killed Wink

Actually World Republic has all war experiences saved on an Excel sheet. And we collect this data every couple of days to be able to update the damage done by WR and by Mujengan.

In fact, the calculations, where it says how many trillions of kuwal has World Republic destroyed and lost are all calculated with the data on alliance war experience. The calculation is simple. We calculate the value that World Republic destroyed before the war, and we calculate what they destroyed now. Subtract the new value from the old value and you have how much has been destroyed from Day 1 till now. We use the same method to calculate what we lost.

In the calculations of kills and losses we do not include how many uu have been raided, how much kuwal has been stolen and also not how many attack turns have been used. The reason is simple. Counting uu and kuwal would also include what we raided and farmed from inactives. Attack Turns aren't counted because it's impossible to find out what proportion of them was used on farming and raiding. This of course means that when we farm Mujengan it looks like loose more than we get, but obviously farming them pays off and we do it all the time.

Once the war ends, we can provide the forum with the war experience before and after, and show how many units of each type we have destroyed and lost. Good that World Republic is good at war experience "bookkeeping". Very Happy

You will be able to track down every killed soldier, merc, spy, assassin, worker, weapons destroyed and more.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 am

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you avoid an OBVIOUS answer which would embarrass you and your math skills.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Koldfate Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Smog wrote:And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you avoid an OBVIOUS answer which would embarrass you and your math skills.

Give him some credit, he is getting more and more creative with his excuses. Very Happy

Koldfate
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm

[01 Nov] 13:37 Danuda 83919 13359 13,803,312,512 17,196,346,080 details

Now that's a nice assault:D
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

[01 Nov] 14:58 HVK 39609 28498 36,293,942,547 31,647,941,280 details
[01 Nov] 14:57 HVK 40790 29636 38,617,643,285 33,612,275,072 details
[01 Nov] 14:57 HVK 43116 30021 41,081,229,087 37,544,319,648 details
[01 Nov] 14:57 HVK 45582 30402 38,982,804,163 37,363,177,760 details
[01 Nov] 14:56 HVK 46661 31798 40,675,134,779 38,352,333,888 details
[01 Nov] 14:56 HVK 47766 33258 41,512,800,952 38,528,091,056 details
[01 Nov] 14:56 HVK 50975 33363 44,292,176,182 43,881,640,000 details
[01 Nov] 14:55 HVK 52191 34886 46,709,772,154 45,495,153,600 details
[01 Nov] 14:55 HVK 53189 36649 47,710,968,288 45,302,584,320 details
[01 Nov] 14:55 HVK 54749 38121 46,650,651,995 44,057,969,280 details
[01 Nov] 14:55 HVK 55159 40516 51,319,793,808 46,252,760,736 details
[01 Nov] 14:54 HVK 58621 40816 52,424,905,709 50,079,243,920 details
[01 Nov] 14:54 HVK 61246 41824 58,127,139,232 56,835,337,728 details
[01 Nov] 14:54 HVK 63428 43234 54,735,069,083 53,816,522,640 details
[01 Nov] 14:53 HVK 61380 47848 62,482,004,343 54,153,014,976 details
[01 Nov] 14:53 HVK 69652 45136 58,950,134,766 61,559,050,752 details

This is how massing is done Kenzu ... unless you have overwhelming superiority and WR does not the purpose is to lose less then your opponent. If you do the math you will see he lost 44% more then I did and after he will be out of protection WR won't have any member on the first page.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next