Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic against Mujengan

+17
adrian
Mystake
Manleva
Mikanada
rflash
doxakk
curumo
Admin
J1nx
mental
Smog
StarWolf
vaga
seaborgium
Steveanaya
kaiballz
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by vaga Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:23 pm

1. World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 2,388,663,177,960 15,393,213,436 76

2 Mujengan Smog 1,071,354,847,396 26,144,265,116 21
This is recent. Bu hehehey bounce we are just starting this crap:P
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Keinutnai Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Don't worry, we aren't finished with you either. We will drop you below 1 trillion power soon enough.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Very interesting so far.How many players who had been massed so far in this war?

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

World Republic has basically massed everyone who didn't manage to activate protection. Massing usually involved killing at least defense and assassins, but sometimes we also destroyed covert, strikes and killed income units (workers and miners).

Obviously players who rebuild defenses will be massed again so that we can keep on farming them, and those who escaped massing by going on protection will be hunted down.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

[11 Oct] 09:08 Thulkthayer Assassin Mission Failed 2,250,000
OMFG
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

I got reports that your members failed assassination missions as well.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

With 2.25 mil units . I dont think so affraid
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:59 pm

TheFroggynator Sabotage Mission Failed 500,000 details
Damm and many more that i have not posted yet.
Kenzu wtf......Teach them that i can't be sabbed
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 am

seaborgium wrote:
Steveanaya wrote:I believe I was recently mass raided without a message.

So wtf

Hippocrites gonna pay

I am sure you are in a war, so the hypocrites comment doesn't count and you know it.

Steveanaya wrote:United universe union reminds me of an alliance I was in back then called united universe nation.

Anyways, you farm me for less than 10b profit and I mass ya. So farm WR, they're defenses will be brought down to a suitable level soon enough.
again your full of it.
As of right now if I would hit you I only need 8.5b profit.
User Stats
Name: steveanaya [ Mujengan ]
{Currently under Temporary Protection}
Commander: Ebduncan
Race: Hualu
Treasury: 12,207,044,070 Kuwal
Defense level: High
Army Size: 56,478,200
56,478,200*150 = 8,471,730,000.
I was supposed to be left out of this war.

And the 10b was an estimate.

So sea, I'd appreciate it if you would explain to me what I'm "full of".
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 am

Steveanaya wrote:
I was supposed to be left out of this war.

Why Question

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:18 am

I'm trying to sell my account

Also everyone knows I was inactive

They just wanted WE and hoped for no retaliation from me
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:14 am

Who said you were to beleft out?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:39 am

Update:

Last night two careless members of Mujengan, (who are active players!) have been raided after being massed contributing over half a million UU to World Republic war chest.

PS: If someone starts making connections between those two and steveanaya, then it's incorrect, because steveanaya has been massed already on the second day of the war, if not first.

Steveanaya wrote:I'm trying to sell my account

Also everyone knows I was inactive

They just wanted WE and hoped for no retaliation from me

I didnt know you were inactive.
And I was sure you would retaliate. This is not the first war I fight against you. Before we fought at least two wars when you were in Imperium, so I know you.

If you sell your account why did you not leave the alliance as soon as you started selling?
If you were not in Mujengan we would not think of massing you.

I for example told kaiballz straight away that he should leave the alliance before he sells his account. It has also something to do with security. What if you sell your account to their enemies and Mujengan will not know anything about it. That could harm them a lot.

If I had known that you were not planning to fight for Mujengan and play peacefully, then you would also have received an offer from us.
Unfortunately it's impossible to take back time, and in any war, innocents end up getting harmed as well.

Steveanaya, I ask you, do you support Mujengans view that they can mass raid a player they deem inactive, if they don't bother to send the player a message to check if he is inactive? Also, do you think that a player who is not a professional player deserves to be told that if he keeps many untrained that he could be massed and raided?

seaborgium wrote:Who said you were to beleft out?

What you don't know is that players who are known for being peaceful have been not massed in the first wave of attacks and given the offer not to be massed if they don't retaliate. Steveanaya did not receive such an offer, because he had a long track record of participating any war of his alliance. Only a small group of players received such an offer. Luckily for you, 2 have broken it, but that's no big deal, because our strike teams can easily take care of the whole alliance, even if all of your members fought against us. The offer we gave to these players was a sign of good faith, as we did not feel it is right to harm those who are known for never harming anyone, or those who are known to disagree with Mujengans actions.

I wonder if steveanaya has heard that there were such offers, and if yes, who told him, as this should be public knowledge only from this post onwards. Because without the knowledge of offers, there is no reason to think why some members of an alliance should be spared, since in most wars all members get massed at least once.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 am

Keinutnai wrote:

What you don't know is that players who are known for being peaceful have been not massed in the first wave of attacks and given the offer not to be massed if they don't retaliate. Steveanaya did not receive such an offer, because he had a long track record of participating any war of his alliance. Only a small group of players received such an offer. Luckily for you, 2 have broken it, but that's no big deal, because our strike teams can easily take care of the whole alliance, even if all of your members fought against us. The offer we gave to these players was a sign of good faith, as we did not feel it is right to harm those who are known for never harming anyone, or those who are known to disagree with Mujengans actions.

I wonder if steveanaya has heard that there were such offers, and if yes, who told him, as this should be public knowledge only from this post onwards. Because without the knowledge of offers, there is no reason to think why some members of an alliance should be spared, since in most wars all members get massed at least once.

1. Why wouldn't I know? Every allinace in this game knows that some do not fight. They have been spoken to before and get the same offer once war breaks out.
2. Could you please pull your head out and look at what you are saying. You just said that I was part of Muj. How is it lucky that 2 have broken the offer?
3. Are you sure you want to say this?
Keinutnai wrote:because our strike teams can easily take care of the whole alliance, even if all of your members fought against us
I see that as an hand for TM to join the fight.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 am

seaborgium wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

1. Why wouldn't I know? Every allinace in this game knows that some do not fight. They have been spoken to before and get the same offer once war breaks out.
2. Could you please pull your head out and look at what you are saying. You just said that I was part of Muj. How is it lucky that 2 have broken the offer?
3. Are you sure you want to say this?
Keinutnai wrote:because our strike teams can easily take care of the whole alliance, even if all of your members fought against us
I see that as an hand for TM to join the fight.

The colored words are typos. I wanted to say "them", as I was referring to Smog and Mujengan. If you read my post carefully you will see that at all times I was talking about Mujengan and steveanaya and never mentioned Marauders at all.

1) Who gives them such offers? This is the first time World Republic gives such an offer to another alliance. You make it sound like we always make such offers.

2) Where have I said that you were in Mujengan? I said steveanaya is in Mujengan. Are you steveanaya?
We sent offers to Mujengan only.

3) The sentence refers to Mujengan. Don't you know this is a thread about WR-Mujengan war? If we talk about offers to Mujengan members, and about war with Mujengan, why would you think that it has anything to do with Marauders?

I don't know if you genuinely misunderstood what I have said, or are just looking for an excuse to start a war.
Not having read my post would be a poor excuse to start a war, but you know, you don't have to have a reason to start a war if you really want to.
It is really your choice, but this war is between World Republic and Mujengan.

PS: I have also reported you for offensive language. If you can't refrain from insulting others it will be best if you don't post at all.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:59 pm

1. I did read your post. I took it the way it was written.
2. true about don't need a reason to start a war.
3. I could report you for reposting what was said, as admin has said that if posted you are also to blame. So consider it reported.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:09 pm

fair enough
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

seaborgium wrote:1. I did read your post. I took it the way it was written.
2. true about don't need a reason to start a war.
3. I could report you for reposting what was said, as admin has said that if posted you are also to blame. So consider it reported.
admin said that with respect to copy pasting ingame pm's which contain unedited text onto the forum.
Have you any clue how many times people QUOTED other people's posts which contained insults? Dozens
How many of those people who pressed that quote button and added their replies have I punished instead of simply editing their posts? None

In case anyone doesn't notice the fundamental difference, read the spoiler
Spoiler:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Nothing new??Kenzu how is the war going so far????
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Judging from Mujengan stats it goes very good for World Republic. You even dropped in ranks, from 2nd rank to 3rd rank. The mass raid turned out to be very costly for you. But this is not the end. It will turn even costlier. I predict that the war will cost you resources worth over 100.000.000 uu. Thats 200 fold of the mass raided units, and probably 500 fold of the profits that have been made in the mass raid.

It was funny how while we massed a couple of your guys, you were massing some of ours. I smiled when I saw so many of you guys with tiny strikes trying to take me down. It was hilarious. You definitely deserve respect for taking down such a large defense. But next time use proper strikes, because when you attack with small strikes, you waste too much ST, and worst of all, you clog up my attack logs with pages of failed attacks.

Nevertheless, kudos for your attack. When many of you fight together, then you are pretty strong. That's impressive.

Good luck in the war!

PS: I will update the losses on both sides soon.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 am

I Actually do not agree with muj's views at this point but I will fight for them because they are my alliance and I have something to prove.

+ I was already massed and I MUST retaliate.

Btw, kenzu, great sportsmanship:)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:46 am

Steveanaya wrote:I Actually do not agree with muj's views at this point but I will fight for them because they are my alliance and I have something to prove.

+ I was already massed and I MUST retaliate.

Btw, kenzu, great sportsmanship:)

I expected nothing less of you! Very Happy
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Shocked

1 The_Imperium curumo 2,042,227,005,194 26,313,767,502 29
2 World_Republic_(TOC) Keinutnai 2,010,733,659,726 17,170,029,106 76
3 Mujengan Smog 914,258,652,012 28,601,310,926 21
4 The_Marauders seaborgium 1,649,016,261,642 10,985,401,626 14
5 POHIDA ^SPEED^ 316,052,252,742 1,319,230,498 4
6 BLACK_WATCH_III Ebduncan 280,395,948,205 1,195,980,575 6
7 Emperors Aworon 168,579,604,433 2,231,893,585 4
8 PrettyPinkPony║Paradigm Whatamidoinghere 236,681,433,375 95,373,351 2
9 † Lanya 151,637,780,450 541,715,179 9
10 Brothers In Arms Balthier 181,931,508,920 210,334,566 2
11 Void♞Knights neopets 130,037,201,098 352,444,275 14
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Yeah well, you know Wink

Good luck in the war Smile

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Here the updates kills and losses of World Republic:

World Republic destroyed: 26,167,319,915,400 kuwal
(assets worth 69.779.519 uu)

World Republic lost: 29,716,930,577,100

To calculate this all has been counted except kuwal stolen and uu raided on both sides, because it's practically impossible to differentiate if the kuwal or uu came from Mujengan or not. This means that the operation, where WR raided over half a million Mujengan uu will increase the costs by a lot, while not increasing the damage dealt to Mujengan (with the exception of negligible defense losses at raids.)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next