Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic against Mujengan

+17
adrian
Mystake
Manleva
Mikanada
rflash
doxakk
curumo
Admin
J1nx
mental
Smog
StarWolf
vaga
seaborgium
Steveanaya
kaiballz
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by Steveanaya Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:05 am

[21 Oct] 19:35 RStephens1 105283 92809 110,617,547,800 97,969,346,932 details

biggest assault in the history of AW???
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

World Republic against Mujengan - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic against Mujengan

Post by vaga Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 am

Strange how doxa avoided steveanaya exatcly. He went on ppt right before steve got out and then out when steve got another ppt.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 am

vaga wrote:Strange how doxa avoided steveanaya exatcly. He went on ppt right before steve got out and then out when steve got another ppt.

I find it strange how steveanaya managed to avoid me exactly. He only comes out of ppt when I go into ppt. I was waiting to assassinate his offence.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 am

October 20th
World Republic destroyed 40,847,790,395,400 kuwal of Mujengan assets
World Republic lost 46,502,782,890,600 kuwal of assets

that's a 1 : 1.14 ratio

More stats:
26.7 trillion total damage from 10-14 october (6.7 trill /day)
13.9 trillion total damage from 14-18 october (3.5 trill /day)
17.567 trillion total damage from 18-20 october (8.8 trill /day)

These were the most devastating two days in the war for both sides.

Total damage of this war amounts to 87350.573.286.000 kuwal, an equivalent of 232.9 million UU (UU price 375k kuwal), or 3.467$.

PS: Despite these losses Mujengan has received yet another jump in power and manages to recruit more and more members from outside. Recently command92 (rank 6 player) joined them, and also Poet.

New members among Mujengan:
command92 (ID:1611)
Poet (ID:62)
Ebduncan (ID:81)
fogue (ID:1624)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:56 am

doxakk wrote:
vaga wrote:Strange how doxa avoided steveanaya exatcly. He went on ppt right before steve got out and then out when steve got another ppt.

I find it strange how steveanaya managed to avoid me exactly. He only comes out of ppt when I go into ppt. I was waiting to assassinate his offence.

I dont know what to say of you with your post. Do you think steve would got out of ppt and just stay with a strike like that waiting for and wr memeber to assasinate him?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:09 am

doxakk you're full of it. You saw me with a 80 billion strike and went on ppt instead of assassinating my offense. And my time zone is completely different of steve's. So I smell something fishy here. But no biggie, you're going down anyway.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am

why the conspiracy theories and all the hate? I was online when you had your 80 bil strike and went into protection when you started assaulting me because you had a better kill ratio. Steve came out of protection when I was on asleep and had activated 2x4 hour protection. If he had come out of protection before I would have activated 24 hour protection probably depending on the kill ratio.
As for going down eventually I have no doubts, this is not the first time I am in a war, I will just rebuild.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:48 am

My kind of man:D:D:D....The one that rebuilds bounce
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 pm

vaga wrote:
doxakk wrote:

I dont know what to say of you with your post. Do you think steve would got out of ppt and just stay with a strike like that waiting for and wr memeber to assasinate him?

Yes. It wouldn't be the first time.

Smog wrote:doxakk you're full of it. You saw me with a 80 billion strike and went on ppt instead of assassinating my offense. And my time zone is completely different of steve's. So I smell something fishy here. But no biggie, you're going down anyway.

Is this how you want to get him down?

Smog's soldiers march onto the battlefield.
Smog's army was composed of:
317,497 Soldiers and 0 Mercenaries
252962 Soldiers were armed with MLRS
64524 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery
11 Soldiers came unarmed

Doxakk awaited the invaders with the following:
Huge Load of Soldiers

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 18,376,884,072 damage on the enemy!
This results in 0 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict DEVASTATING damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 24,849 casualties in their enemies ranks!

The assaulting armies engaged with hit and run tactics
The defenders held their ground with a standard defense

Smog's attack has been repelled!

The invading soldiers flee in panic whilst Doxakk's forces are cheering and celebrating their victory.

vaga wrote:My kind of man:D:D:D....The one that rebuilds bounce
What's the sarcasm for? Everyone rebuilds. I saw you rebuilding too. Even your leader smog was rebuilding. Because if he didnt rebuild. His defense would still be below 1 billion.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Mujengan
October 9th - 710.180.000
October 16th - 673.477.780

Decrease by 36.702.220 population

World Republic
October 9th - 746.172.000
October 16th - 762.816.000

Increase by 16.644.000 population

what is wrs army size now kenzu???

[16 Oct] 02:00 Keinutnai Sabotage Mission Failed 550,000
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:35 pm

keinutnai wrote:Yes. It wouldn't be the first time.
When have I ever built a strike bigger than 20b and not used it and just sat with it waiting to be assassinated?

doxakk wrote:depending on the kill:death ratio
btw, my k:d throughout my massings yesterday was at least 6:5 with me on top on every hit.

This means I killed at least 3m UU's yesterday (at least)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm

"By joining Mujengan you are getting dragged into the conflict. If you do not wish to take part in this war, then leave them, and rejoin them after the war is over. Because if you stay with them, everyone will think you support them and you will be dragged into the war.

Do you want to fight with Mujengan against us?"

PM from kenzu. He sent pm's to castravete, adrian, le chirurgien and now to our newest members to stay out of the war.And many more dont know the exact number.

How low can u get kenzu? Try cheating a bit since u are admin Wink. Might work better. Instead of fighting u sent pms???
Thats the wr fighting style Suspect
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

That's just being upfront. I have done the same thing as I know not all leaders are up front and tell people what's going on.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:18 am

kenzu aint admin ingame, so how can he cheat?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 am

I thought le chirurgien would remain peaceful, but he helped mass one of our members.
And so we massed him back.

Le_chirurgien lost 7,023,142 units!
What he lost is worth 3,728,036,726,500 kuwal.

Even though his def was tough, massing him cost us only a fraction of the price considering how little we lost on invasions, hunt assassin and assassinate covert missions.

vaga wrote:"By joining Mujengan you are getting dragged into the conflict. If you do not wish to take part in this war, then leave them, and rejoin them after the war is over. Because if you stay with them, everyone will think you support them and you will be dragged into the war.

Do you want to fight with Mujengan against us?"

PM from kenzu. He sent pm's to castravete, adrian, le chirurgien and now to our newest members to stay out of the war.And many more dont know the exact number.

How low can u get kenzu? Try cheating a bit since u are admin Wink. Might work better. Instead of fighting u sent pms???
Thats the wr fighting style Suspect

We have found out that Mujengan was recruiting new members and did not even tell them that they are at war. Command for example, a powerful player accepted their request, raising Mujengan power by 159 billion, however he was unaware that Mujengan is at war and Smog didn't even bother telling him what danger he is putting him into. After command92 realised that there is war, he left. That's why other newcommers, have also been informed that there is a war to prevent them from getting massed if they do not wish to participate.

Why does Mujengan have to sink so low to recruit not-knowing players and use them as human shields?

Also, unlike Mujengan, which brakes policies and puts its members into unnecessary danger, without consulting them first, I care for players. And that's why members I believed are peaceful and against Smogs policies have been given the opportunity not to be harmed.

Here my exact words:
"Don't worry! You are not a player who masses others and we are aware of that. If you don't mass WR, we will not mass you. I have given an order to my alliance to leave you alone and do you no harm. Will you remain peaceful?"

This message has been sent to only few members. One of them was le chirurgien. A player who I believe has never taken part in any conflict. He received the message on the 9th of October, but after a couple days, he collaborated with Mujengan and helped mass one of our players. And this meant the end of his account.

Not even his 70 billion defense and 3 days of protection could save him.

Although he was lucky at first and managed to activate protection while we decreased his defense from 70 billion to 35, and rebuilt his defense back to 70 billion within the 3 days he was on protection. It didn't save him.

We came back and massed him. He lost everything! Over 7 million units.

Before the massing he had:
Defenders 1,736,913
Spies 2,200,100
Assassins 2,150,750
UU 150,000
Workers 1,000,000
Miners 2,000,000
(9,237,763 units ignoring strike)

After The massing he had:
Defenders 3,951
Spies 290,158
Assassins 119,553
UU 99,658
Workers 765,627
Miners 935,674
(2,214,621 units ignoring strike)

Le_chirurgien lost 7,023,142 units!
What he lost is worth 3,728,036,726,500 kuwal

vaga wrote:Mujengan
October 9th - 710.180.000
October 16th - 673.477.780
Decrease by 36.702.220 population

World Republic
October 9th - 746.172.000
October 16th - 762.816.000
Increase by 16.644.000 population
what is wrs army size now kenzu???
[16 Oct] 02:00 Keinutnai Sabotage Mission Failed 550,000
My response:
Intercepted Covert Operations
Time Enemy Type Result Spies
[22 Oct] 14:29 coming Sabotage Mission Failed 450,000

seaborgium wrote:That's just being upfront. I have done the same thing as I know not all leaders are up front and tell people what's going on.
Smog invited command92 to his alliance and didn't even bother telling him that Mujengan is in a war with World Republic.
When I saw him in Mujengan and told him about the war, he was surprised there was a war, did not wish to participate in it and left Mujengan.

So you are right. Not all leaders inform their members on what's going on.

I wonder if most Mujengan members even know why there is a war. Maybe they haven't been informed either.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by adrian Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:00 am

what is all this nonsense?!

The war started, wich I think it`s a good thing. It gives a purpose to accounts.

From half a year I only bank and farm when my turns get almost to 6.000. I`m only playing the account with no purpose, just because I lost too much time building it, and its hard to let go. So, like others you mentioned above I took the war road. So if I loose half of army what? 3/4, even better, less time to spend in game.

From what I read here, we must all be onorable and never break any rule. We can ask admin to disable the attack page, and play all hapilly ever after.

We should all stay like ****** and loose time banking and building stats; and what`s the satisfaction?

You`re all making calculation on looses and etc and how all this could have been prevented. This is a war game folks, losses are a must. This part is what gives the game flavour ( as much as it can give with the way the game is designed).... but it`s something much more exciting than staying there and do nothing, just play and play, and get units from market....and build stats.
That`s just "bleah", any way you put it. You get high rank and power and for what? Just to be proud with it? Or waring once or twice a year you call fun and excitement? after 10 months of building?

My post wil upset many, i`m sure, but I couldn`t help myself after all I`ve seen written here;

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 am

adrian wrote:what is all this nonsense?!

The war started, wich I think it`s a good thing. It gives a purpose to accounts.

From half a year I only bank and farm when my turns get almost to 6.000. I`m only playing the account with no purpose, just because I lost too much time building it, and its hard to let go. So, like others you mentioned above I took the war road. So if I loose half of army what? 3/4, even better, less time to spend in game.

From what I read here, we must all be onorable and never break any rule. We can ask admin to disable the attack page, and play all hapilly ever after.

We should all stay like ****** and loose time banking and building stats; and what`s the satisfaction?

You`re all making calculation on looses and etc and how all this could have been prevented. This is a war game folks, losses are a must. This part is what gives the game flavour ( as much as it can give with the way the game is designed).... but it`s something much more exciting than staying there and do nothing, just play and play, and get units from market....and build stats.
That`s just "bleah", any way you put it. You get high rank and power and for what? Just to be proud with it? Or waring once or twice a year you call fun and excitement? after 10 months of building?

My post wil upset many, i`m sure, but I couldn`t help myself after all I`ve seen written here;

Your bang on in my view, I have no idea why this game has war in the title if it's only about stats building and democracy.

Make war not love <3

cheers
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Hey, most people will agree that war is exciting and it's fun, including me.
Maybe there isn't a war every week, and usually a couple months pass between wars, but once a war kicks in, it's a huge long war with massive losses.
The war is an opportunity to put the account you have been building for so long to good use. No one will argue against that.

That however doesn't mean that cannot discuss the war on the forum, or try to prevent war, when possible.
Because even if you try to prevent conflict, it's only a matter of time, when the next one happens.

This war thread is similar to other war threads. I don't get why you are so shocked.

Furthermore, Aderan Wars is not only about war. It's also about competing with other players and alliances, either in population growth, UP, or techs. It's about trading and making profits on the galactic market; about thinking of more efficient ways to build your account; about making treaties and setting policies; about the clash of beliefs and perceptions; about problem solving and diplomacy; and about socializing with alliance mates and other friends.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Kenzu I agree with most of your bold point. However could you please remove "It's about trading and making profits on the galactic market;" as you all took away the trading and making profit when you put in the PTR.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm

You must be kidding me. You can trade all you want on the Galactic Market. Resources you buy and sell on GM don't count as transfers.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 pm

seaborgium wrote:Kenzu I agree with most of your bold point. However could you please remove "It's about trading and making profits on the galactic market;" as you all took away the trading and making profit when you put in the PTR.

Then why is it restricted from non SS players?

Still a glaring black mark on the games core principles. Those who pay get an advantage over those who don't no matter how hard they play, and advantage that can not be overcome.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by adrian Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:13 pm

The only shock I have in this topic is you keep repeating urself that this could have been prevented and any other bla bla that backs up this. You know, everything can be prevented, in any circumstance, but what would be the fun in that? So please stop this nonsense with what would have been "if". We have a war, fight it. Is anyone still interested why it started? ( except you of course). I guess not.

Keinutnai wrote:

Furthermore, Aderan Wars is not only about war. It's also about competing with other players and alliances, either in population growth, UP, or techs. It's about trading and making profits on the galactic market; about thinking of more efficient ways to build your account; about making treaties and setting policies; about the clash of beliefs and perceptions; about problem solving and diplomacy; and about socializing with alliance mates and other friends.

A big LOL to this...you really outdone yourself with this post. Thank you for teaching me what a war game really is. This is the first game i`m playing, and I had no clue. Thank you for enlighten me.

And yes, the two posts above this one made one thing clear(wich i`ve forgotten)... you cannot be "trade efficient" to grow your account, because the +- red thing prevents you. So you`re kinda contradicting yourself(unless you call 30.000 difference profit from GM a very big profit worth trading for).

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

adrian wrote:The only shock I have in this topic is you keep repeating urself that this could have been prevented and any other bla bla that backs up this. You know, everything can be prevented, in any circumstance, but what would be the fun in that? So please stop this nonsense with what would have been "if". We have a war, fight it. Is anyone still interested why it started? ( except you of course). I guess not.

Keinutnai wrote:

A big LOL to this...you really outdone yourself with this post. Thank you for teaching me what a war game really is. This is the first game i`m playing, and I had no clue. Thank you for enlighten me.

And yes, the two posts above this one made one thing clear(wich i`ve forgotten)... you cannot be "trade efficient" to grow your account, because the +- red thing prevents you. So you`re kinda contradicting yourself(unless you call 30.000 difference profit from GM a very big profit worth trading for).
At least now you know what this game is about.
I was happy to help. Very Happy

30.000 might seem like a tiny profit for you. But if you buy and sell 100k uu per day, you are earning additional 90 billion per month. And you can also trade AT for kuwal and AT for UU at the same time.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 pm

WOW 90b/month!

I make that in two days with no effort.

I, in SGW managed to buy and trade my way into my account going from 60m to 320m.

Heck, I even bought Martin's SGW account from the profit I made from trading so much.

THAT'S real profit/benefit and real trading. ADW has nothing like that. Your little 30k profits must be really worth the effort.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 pm

A round of applause for Adrian!!
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next