Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMI against World Republic

+17
Kingofshinobis1
fivel
stars
navblue
doxakk
vaga
Truestrike
Paladius
Gamniac
Smog
Special Agent 47
Beldar
curumo
mental
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TMI against World Republic - Page 4 Empty Re: TMI against World Republic

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Gamniac wrote:Right, long time listener, first time caller.
Just need to get some things off of my liver.

Spoiler:

First I want to say Welcome to the forums, and in all sincerity I am glad to see you. I am glad to see anyone bearing a WR flag other then Kenzu who is willing to talk and to bear their grievances. It is something we all, myself most of all, have wanted since Kismet left the ranks of WR.

I have read your message, and I thank you for it. I numbered the points in the spoiler for reference and will respond to them below. If I miss anything feel free to bring it up and I'll respond to anything I missed. I would like to raise a few points of my own quickly first tho if you do not mind. First being, I do not know what parts, or if all, of my message was shown to you. I would dearly love to know if Kenzu is showing the entire message trail or just snippets. If you are willing I would like to know. Anyone wanting the full PM message trail can simply ask me for it. This is why I prefer Ingame PMs. They can be forwarded and can not be altered so they are proof. While these forums do not offer that feature and any forwarded message can be tampered with. That said I would like to offer up a snippet of my own. This is the first time anyone has seen any of this as I have not shown it to TMI because I was hoping to have a real civil and productive conversation with Kenzu, but I see now he is simply using our conversation for his own pourposes.

Keinutnai wrote:
I would also appreciate if we keep this conversation private. Can you do that?

I will also keep it private, and yes, my questions are sincere. Smile

Special Agent 47 wrote:
No I do not agree to keep it private, once you send a PM it is mine to do with as I see fit, other then that I am fine with everything else you said.
The full pm trail can be given to anyone whom asks. Just remember it can be altered by either side, kenzu or by myself, tho I have no need to produce anything less then a full unaltered copy. The snippet I show here is simply done to show Kenzu and his tendencies. How he operates.

Another thing is his trash talk. He sends the same PM out to an opposing alliance to allow persons wanting out a way out. Its OK when he does it, BUT its a horrible dishonorable act when we do it? I refer you to Smogs above post as another fine example.
Spoiler:
He preaches how what other people do is "nonsense", yet when those same people prove themselves to be superior, he adopts their tactics and strategies.

Sorry for that, now to the number points and there responses.

1. Thank you. If you have the time or interest in explain why you feel that way then please let me know. I would love to talk more with you about it. (I do wonder if you got the PM in entirety or just pieces, so I know if you are judging everything I said as a whole or just pieces of it) In complete honesty you sound like you do not mind speaking your peace. Not shy, and willing to tell anyone, even your own leader his faults. That I respect. I do not respect people because they agree with me, I respect people willing to speak their own mind be it for or against me.

2. I do not do real life examples. I am here to get away from real life. You can say "look at YOUR political party" and I can say "look at EVERY political party". A politician is a professional liar getting paid to lie. Any party, and country. Period. As for your feelings on WR communications Thank You for an honest assessment. I can respect the fact you feel it may be overdone but still not want to "bash" or overly criticize it. This is something we as an alliance have wanted for a long time. Someone in WR willing to speak up be it for WR leadership, or against it, but just someone to speak. We know how it looks to us, what we don't know is how it looks to you guys, and if your being told the truth, and if you even know whats going on or even care.

4. Let me tell you how we see it, maybe then you will understand more. I am a real man. I have a character in AW. I have a wife, children and grandchildren. My wife's 95 yr old grandmother lives with me. This is my real life family. SA47 is a member of an alliance. Every member of that alliance is his family(Even tho he doesn't like some of them, they smell funny and should bath more). Now I would say the two would never meet, but AW has bled into my real life considerably. Not only do I have real life kinfolk playing, some in other parts of the country, but I have two friends from work playing(Tho one just started 3 days ago). I have the phone number, and often text message 6 members inside of my alliance. Seaborgium is my alliance leader. I have never met him, have no idea what he looks like, but I have seen his wife and children. I knew when he wrecked his car. Another player in our alliance is in a different country. But when an earthquake hit it pretty hard there were several of us trying to reach him. Every time I hear the name of his home town I stopped and listen to the news. That is what I meant by what I said. We have a dedicated IRC channel and some of us spend hours in chats with alliance mates. Some of us know alot about each other because of it. Blood family is blood family, but people from work, and people I see/speak to daily for long periods of time can become family as well. Hope that helps explain it a bit better.

5. When Sea posts from his phone his grammer is horrible, we make fun of him as well, but generally do not ever want to publicly bash anyone for it. Lord knows I could get skewered daily for it LOL

6. I would ask you to scroll up to Kenzu's post claiming Kingkongfan1 as a multi. I'll put it here for easy reference
Spoiler:
The multi accusation has been underlined for quick reference.

As for the 30 day thing, the reason you never saw the terms is an offer was made, that offer held the terms. Kenzu made his remarks, tried to bash us over the use of the terms (even tho he does the exact same thing), and Sea then resigned the offer due to Kenzu's reaction and remarks. Basically because of How Kenzu acts. That's why we so desperately someone else, another voice, in the leadership of WR.

As for VIS I am glad you mentioned that. We would love to see the bigger alliances split up just like Kenzu says he does. Difference being we have split up before. We have 30 members. When WR split it was still Kenzu leading both alliances because the Sara account lead one, and the Kenzu account the other. Sara even publicly posted Kenzu spoke for both alliances, so you tell me if they were "split". Kenzu wants everyone else to split, but not WR. WR also consistently hold 120 to 150 members. That's how his forum words and actions portray him.

I seem to have missed a point I would like to cover, and that is TMI leadership. I want to try to explain to you, as I tried to explain to Kenzu, why we do what we do. Presently WR has 1 leader (known to the outside world of WR). That 1 leader does EVERYTHING. TMI has roughly 6 trained leaders. Any one of them able to take the reins and lead. Everyone in the alliance follows orders from any of these players without question(in reference to who is leader, if I asked them to all send me 100 mill men they would say no way) We have guys dedicated to spy ops, dedicated to account structuring, dedicated to resource gathering, dedicated to trading. anyone can offer up ideas or management structuring and if it helps the alliance it is done. Sea is alot like myself. I once worked 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. I then had a 45 minute drive home. Due to a job change I now work 5 to 7 days a week (last 2 months have been 3 - 7 day weeks and 1 - 5 day week). I also can be asked to work up to 12 hrs a day on the same day. Been averaging 5 to 7 12 hr shifts per month. Sea also has seen a dramatic increase in workload. If I am not mistake the day that Kong sent the message was the day Sea had to mentor or train a new employee, therefore his time was drastically diminished. Having so many people helping is what stops a dictatorship from forming. Its what stops 1 leader doing things without everyone knowing about it. It is also what stops 1 leader from burning out for to heavy a load. I feel 100% secure in make this statement. There is no way that 1 leader can do everything our multiple leaders do daily, and do it as well over a long period of time. We rotate roles and responsibilities to stop burnout. This is meant to be a game, to be fun, but when you dread logging in due to all the "stuff" you got to do then its a drag.

Anyway, my wall of text is longer then yours! Na Nah Na Nah Na NA!

Hope to hear from you again, I promise to short all future replies dramatically, its just I'm so happy to see another WR player in forums *Huggles Gamniac*
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

This is gonna look like a jumbled mess, just a heads-up.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Gamniac wrote:Right, long time listener, first time caller.
Just need to get some things off of my liver.

Spoiler:

First I want to say Welcome to the forums, and in all sincerity I am glad to see you. I am glad to see anyone bearing a WR flag other then Kenzu who is willing to talk and to bear their grievances. It is something we all, myself most of all, have wanted since Kismet left the ranks of WR.

I have read your message, and I thank you for it. I numbered the points in the spoiler for reference and will respond to them below. If I miss anything feel free to bring it up and I'll respond to anything I missed. I would like to raise a few points of my own quickly first tho if you do not mind. First being, I do not know what parts, or if all, of my message was shown to you. I would dearly love to know if Kenzu is showing the entire message trail or just snippets. If you are willing I would like to know. Anyone wanting the full PM message trail can simply ask me for it. This is why I prefer Ingame PMs. They can be forwarded and can not be altered so they are proof. While these forums do not offer that feature and any forwarded message can be tampered with. That said I would like to offer up a snippet of my own. This is the first time anyone has seen any of this as I have not shown it to TMI because I was hoping to have a real civil and productive conversation with Kenzu, but I see now he is simply using our conversation for his own pourposes.

Let me cut you off right there. I haven't seen any PM strings, at least not one that involves you and Kenzu.
I was mainly referring to stuff posted on the forums, stuck in the Alliance page and sent round as in-game PM.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Another thing is his trash talk. He sends the same PM out to an opposing alliance to allow persons wanting out a way out. Its OK when he does it, BUT its a horrible dishonorable act when we do it? I refer you to Smogs above post as another fine example.
Spoiler:
He preaches how what other people do is "nonsense", yet when those same people prove themselves to be superior, he adopts their tactics and strategies.

I started following the forums after I accidentally stumbled onto the whole accusation thing on chat during the last war.
Actually not quite accidentally, I just noticed a lot of people using the chat function at once and got curious.
Anyway, I think that during the last WR-Mujengan war most of Smog's grievance hit the atmosphere, so I feel I'm up-to-date on those things.

I think the main distinction made on that is the difference between racing to 300% (which presumably went for Vaga) or getting there eventually (how others do it). Vaga was capable of doing considerable amounts of damage, so perhaps he thought 'if you can't beat them...' and never thought of making amends or something.
I don't hold all the facts or any facts on this, so that was me thinking aloud, ok?

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Sorry for that, now to the number points and there responses.

1. Thank you. If you have the time or interest in explain why you feel that way then please let me know. I would love to talk more with you about it. (I do wonder if you got the PM in entirety or just pieces, so I know if you are judging everything I said as a whole or just pieces of it) In complete honesty you sound like you do not mind speaking your peace. Not shy, and willing to tell anyone, even your own leader his faults. That I respect. I do not respect people because they agree with me, I respect people willing to speak their own mind be it for or against me.

Actually, I don't know the exact difference between BS and propaganda.
All I know is how to tell the more obvious examples apart.
Didn't mean to get your hopes up.
And here's hoping kenzu agrees with you on the respecting part.
I like being in the WR, and would hate the idea of being kicked out just for speaking my mind.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
2. I do not do real life examples. I am here to get away from real life. You can say "look at YOUR political party" and I can say "look at EVERY political party". A politician is a professional liar getting paid to lie. Any party, and country. Period. As for your feelings on WR communications Thank You for an honest assessment. I can respect the fact you feel it may be overdone but still not want to "bash" or overly criticize it. This is something we as an alliance have wanted for a long time. Someone in WR willing to speak up be it for WR leadership, or against it, but just someone to speak. We know how it looks to us, what we don't know is how it looks to you guys, and if your being told the truth, and if you even know whats going on or even care.

I was merely pointing at your local political party or parties, on the basis that you probably know more of the source material (and language) than if I pointed you at, say, Japanese politicians or Arabic ones. I pointed at politicians since their the most obvious example, and I avoided the forums on the basis that I'm no good at politics, which tended to come up around here. I didn't mean any offense.
What we're being told basically boils down to what appears on the forums (minus the math), the standard "Don't give up, together we're strong" fare everyone else uses (probably) and of course when to attack and such, which don't show up on the forums for fairly obvious reasons.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
4. Let me tell you how we see it, maybe then you will understand more. I am a real man. I have a character in AW. I have a wife, children and grandchildren. My wife's 95 yr old grandmother lives with me. This is my real life family. SA47 is a member of an alliance. Every member of that alliance is his family(Even tho he doesn't like some of them, they smell funny and should bath more). Now I would say the two would never meet, but AW has bled into my real life considerably. Not only do I have real life kinfolk playing, some in other parts of the country, but I have two friends from work playing(Tho one just started 3 days ago). I have the phone number, and often text message 6 members inside of my alliance. Seaborgium is my alliance leader. I have never met him, have no idea what he looks like, but I have seen his wife and children. I knew when he wrecked his car. Another player in our alliance is in a different country. But when an earthquake hit it pretty hard there were several of us trying to reach him. Every time I hear the name of his home town I stopped and listen to the news. That is what I meant by what I said. We have a dedicated IRC channel and some of us spend hours in chats with alliance mates. Some of us know alot about each other because of it. Blood family is blood family, but people from work, and people I see/speak to daily for long periods of time can become family as well. Hope that helps explain it a bit better.

I think you misnumbered that one.
Anyway, Seaborgium already offered an explanation for that bit, you simply added more detail.
Basically, it boils down to somewhat of a Band of Brothers thing, do I have that right?

Special Agent 47 wrote:
5. When Sea posts from his phone his grammer is horrible, we make fun of him as well, but generally do not ever want to publicly bash anyone for it. Lord knows I could get skewered daily for it LOL

Another one of those smartphone typers...
I reckon his mood didn't help the grammar much.
Still, the typo was pretty funny.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
6. I would ask you to scroll up to Kenzu's post claiming Kingkongfan1 as a multi. I'll put it here for easy reference
Spoiler:
The multi accusation has been underlined for quick reference.

Ah, so that's where it was.
Read straight over it, never even saw it.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
As for the 30 day thing, the reason you never saw the terms is an offer was made, that offer held the terms. Kenzu made his remarks, tried to bash us over the use of the terms (even tho he does the exact same thing), and Sea then resigned the offer due to Kenzu's reaction and remarks. Basically because of How Kenzu acts. That's why we so desperately someone else, another voice, in the leadership of WR.

As for VIS I am glad you mentioned that. We would love to see the bigger alliances split up just like Kenzu says he does. Difference being we have split up before. We have 30 members. When WR split it was still Kenzu leading both alliances because the Sara account lead one, and the Kenzu account the other. Sara even publicly posted Kenzu spoke for both alliances, so you tell me if they were "split". Kenzu wants everyone else to split, but not WR. WR also consistently hold 120 to 150 members. That's how his forum words and actions portray him.

I agree that WR is and always has been rather huge. Originally, I considered it a pro, since there were more folks to take the hurt before someone got to me. Nowadays, I'm more indifferent, what with me standing closer to the frontal defense line and all.
Mainly this is the result of most new players ending up in the WR, while more experienced players leave after a while.
That's all I'm willing to say right now on the subject.
There's still a war going, after all, and the last I need is kenzu giving me a deathglare Laughing

Special Agent 47 wrote:
I seem to have missed a point I would like to cover, and that is TMI leadership. I want to try to explain to you, as I tried to explain to Kenzu, why we do what we do. Presently WR has 1 leader (known to the outside world of WR). That 1 leader does EVERYTHING. TMI has roughly 6 trained leaders. Any one of them able to take the reins and lead. Everyone in the alliance follows orders from any of these players without question(in reference to who is leader, if I asked them to all send me 100 mill men they would say no way) We have guys dedicated to spy ops, dedicated to account structuring, dedicated to resource gathering, dedicated to trading. anyone can offer up ideas or management structuring and if it helps the alliance it is done. Sea is alot like myself. I once worked 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. I then had a 45 minute drive home. Due to a job change I now work 5 to 7 days a week (last 2 months have been 3 - 7 day weeks and 1 - 5 day week). I also can be asked to work up to 12 hrs a day on the same day. Been averaging 5 to 7 12 hr shifts per month. Sea also has seen a dramatic increase in workload. If I am not mistake the day that Kong sent the message was the day Sea had to mentor or train a new employee, therefore his time was drastically diminished. Having so many people helping is what stops a dictatorship from forming. Its what stops 1 leader doing things without everyone knowing about it. It is also what stops 1 leader from burning out for to heavy a load. I feel 100% secure in make this statement. There is no way that 1 leader can do everything our multiple leaders do daily, and do it as well over a long period of time. We rotate roles and responsibilities to stop burnout. This is meant to be a game, to be fun, but when you dread logging in due to all the "stuff" you got to do then its a drag.

I see, and I see the sense of your method.
On defense of WR organization, though: you try organizing something like TMI with 150 members.
You'd be eating your shoes in frustration before the week was over.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Anyway, my wall of text is longer then yours! Na Nah Na Nah Na NA!

No fair, you have more experience!

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Hope to hear from you again, I promise to short all future replies dramatically, its just I'm so happy to see another WR player in forums *Huggles Gamniac*
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:(Even tho he doesn't like some of them, they smell funny and should bath more)

1) for the record, I do not like you either...
2) I don't know how many times I've told you, I take a shower once a month whether I need it or not...

now to the topic at hand; I took the time to read your post gamniac, but I was unsure as to what you were saying as it seemed a bit incomprehensible the first couple of times I read it. having gone back & read it after reading SA47's response to you, it makes more sense.

at this point all I can say is "think for yourself" do not blindly follow anyone. if you read & agree with what keinutnai/kenzu says & does, then stay, support the effort. if you do not leave.

I was in WR, I saw what went on... no help, no explaination, no nothing. kenzu tells you "do this" or "do that" if you ask why you either get no answer, or some rambling response that makes no logical sense whatsoever. & it is quite obvious from the messages I have received in the last 24+ hours, that not much has changed in the 2+ years that have passed since I left WR.

Anyway, I hope you stay on forums, give your input. remember I may not like what you got to say, but thats ok, post anyway. Laughing
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Truestrike Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Gamniac wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

I see, and I see the sense of your method.
On defense of WR organization, though: you try organizing something like TMI with 150 members.
You'd be eating your shoes in frustration before the week was over.

Only commenting on this for now I try not to say much. lol

I was also in WR. at one point i was also allowed into the leadership stuff of WR.
I left because i was not thrilled with Kenzu's leadership and if TMI had 150 members this war would have ended long ago.

The organization we have was put in place long ago. we would have no organization issues what so ever.
with that many members we woudl have close to a 20 or 30 person leadership team.

hell we have atleast 6 people we can turn to for instructions right now if we need too

thats my 2 cents.

**SMALL EDIT***

in other games i have played. in guild of 50-70 yeah if you don't put in place set organization things go crazy.
you lose track of everythign quickly.

Truestrike
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm

seaborgium wrote:1. I tld him to send a message. However i gave only guidelines for what it was to say.
2. Nothing wrong with giving players information about the on going war.
3. We are offering them a chance to leave no questions asked, just giving the limits of our jesture.
4. How dare you bring up multis when its proven fact you and sara are the dirtest of all players.
5. I am also sure it says forward when is sent the way above.
6. Let this post now be the one that now resins this offer. Anyone who was in wr is still a target. Just bc you leave you are still being hit. When asked why i will point them to you post saying we playing dity for maing offers. Once i am at my pc i will post up something i got from one of you memebers for everyone to see how much of a true low life you really are.

Yes i am answering this pissed off. You really are a ***.
Admin where is the banning of the memeber who has no sworn at 2 of my memebers. I demand that he be banned perm as this will make 3rd and 4th offense for the player.
If you brake your promise then it will show that your word means nothing and less people will trust you in the future. I wonder if this is how you want to be remembered.

Part of the job of being a leader is to know how to deal with other people. I stated that I am not happy about the behaviour of kingkongfan, and it turns out you cannot handle a little bit of criticism and start with personal attacks.

And I am not going back to discuss the thing about me and Sara. We have proven our innocence and I am not going to waste anymore time on this.

Oh and seaborgium, I report you for insulting me. If you are not able to have a normal conversation, then you shouldn't be posting here.

@Smog
We warned Mujengan members before massing them, because we care about players, even about players who are not in our alliance and gave this offer to anyone who seemed to be a peaceful player or not interested in a war with us. But I consider massing the players and then sending them messages afterwards is very low. Maybe you disagree, but that's how I feel.

Smog wrote:Watch and learn: some "wise" man once said:
"Then there are players like vaga, who have 300% in strike tech and 300% in covert. Having such techs is like they are massing themselves.
We don't need to do anything and the Opportunity cost is eating up over 100 billion kuwal value of vaga's account each day."
And then:
K**nut**i Attack Technology: 300%

So full of it. And by "it" I mean "crap"

Your argument can be countered with 2 words: Inflation
3 trill you spend half a year ago are worth much more than 3 trillion now.

So explain, what does Mujengan need many members with 300% attack tech for, if they dont even have enough kuwal to keep producing attack units all the time. During the war you didnt need more than 2 people with 300% tech and they could have used up all Mujengan resources.

Now half a year has passed, the trillions your alliance invested before slowed them down a lot, while we had our cash invested in farmers and up.

A player who increases attack tech to 300% half a year later has in the meantime produced so much kuwal that his account growth will be slowed down much less from this technology increase. But you wouldn't know that, because you reject using math when deciding the best policy. You prefer to be guided by emotion.

-------------------

@SA47 + Gamniac
After reading the post by gamniac what SA47 wrote, I somehow agree that maybe kingkongfan wrote the messages because he wanted us to target him. It makes sense.

Paladius wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:
@kingkongfan
The 20 bill defense you mention is a joke. We took down a defense close to 100 billion. Does the name Magnus ring any bell? (I believe he was among the top 15 players before we massed him.)
Oh I see, I'm a joke now Kenny boy? Was my 20 billion defense funny to you? Btw Magnus is only one TMI member, we've taken down several WR members with 100+ billion defenses. Now that's a funny joke Twisted Evil

You misunderstand what I meant. kingkongfan said it took many of us to take down a defense of 20, completely ignoring we have taken down much bigger defenses. The joke was what kingkongfan was saying, not your stats. Paladius, you had formidable stats and you deserve respect for putting up such fierce fight in the strikes you took part with the TMI strike teams! Congratulations! Very Happy
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Keinutnai wrote:You misunderstand what I meant. kingkongfan said it took many of us to take down a defense of 20, completely ignoring we have taken down much bigger defenses. The joke was what kingkongfan was saying, not your stats. Paladius, you had formidable stats and you deserve respect for putting up such fierce fight in the strikes you took part with the TMI strike teams! Congratulations! Very Happy
I understood, I was just messing with you.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm

@kingkongfan
Sorry for accusing you of multying. It turns out it was a bug, which caused the TMI message you wrote to look like someone from WR wrote it to you.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Keinutnai wrote:@kingkongfan
Sorry for accusing you of multying. It turns out it was a bug, which caused the TMI message you wrote to look like someone from WR wrote it to you.

not a problem, your apology is accepted. thank you... Smile

**Edit**

I will speak with seaborgium about reinstating the message I sent, with all the terms & conditions contained within intact. I will report back later on the success of this conversation...

**EDIT**

UPDATE 13 Apr 07:11 game time

It took several of us to calm sea down as he was terribly upset; but in the end, sea said the following... I quote " OK to putting the offer back on the table since Kenzu publicly said he was sorry for the Multi accusation he made against Kong. As that is what set me off."...

so in plain english; the offer still stands, & you have my personal guarantee that any player(s) that choose to leave WR will not be touched by any member of T.M.I. from the point they leave onward so long as there is ongoing war & the conditions set therein are met. If any member of T.M.I. should break my guarantee then I shall leave T.M.I. & not rejoin or assist T.M.I. for no less than 30 days. any questions feel free to ask. Any player(s) that choose to leave should post here or send me a pm ingame so we can confirm that players leaving. any questions, feel free to ask.

This offer may be withdrawn at any time, so those who wish to take advantage of it should do so quickly.

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : more info... again...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 am

Hello people..........
You guys should make Kenzu post more about the damage reports cuz from the looks of it wr is winning the war. I just love to see him brag.
Btw congratulation Kenzu about the big investment in raw up (54 k lol! ) and the 300% attack tech.
"Vaga was capable of doing considerable amounts of damage" - so true...thanks gamniac for the ad afro
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

vaga wrote:
"Vaga was capable of doing considerable amounts of damage" - so true...thanks gamniac for the ad afro

And thank you and the rest of Mujengan for making the last WR-Mujengan war a cakewalk by leaving halfway through.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 am

Gamniac wrote:
vaga wrote:

And thank you and the rest of Mujengan for making the last WR-Mujengan war a cakewalk by leaving halfway through.

Wr had only 3-4 members on the 2nd page that war when we left. So the war was almost over anyway
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:09 pm

I would like to extend an offer to any and all WR members who want to leave the war. Anyone who leaves WR and is therefore attacked by WR for doing so, we will avenge the attacks by WR. All we require is some proof they were attacked. From there we will destroy the attacker and to keep their strikes as low as possible. There is not much more we can do past that, but we will do what we can to protect you.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

mental wrote:Hope you make our date tomorrow Twisted Evil

King_Mental Wrote You should try that with me Smile

Date: [09 Apr] 13:14

Subject: no subject

Message text:

ok. See you in 4 days Wink

Good luck in the war!

Seems you don't have the minerals, I should have known cheers
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 pm

vaga wrote:
Gamniac wrote:
vaga wrote:

Wr had only 3-4 members on the 2nd page that war when we left. So the war was almost over anyway

Don't worry Vaga it will happen. Things have gotten worse for many in TMI, we have started cleaning house on ALL of WR, not on the larger players.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Hello Mr. takes it all.

I am sorry you and sara weren't able to withstand the gang bang again. I do know that you you all hit Quest again, he hit protection, while I don't know if before or after the massing, I hear you started on Paladius, don't know how much you killed.

Signed
Giving it all.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:18 am

I noticed a lot of massings by TMI, where TMI lost more than WR. What's the point of this?
(And I am ignoring the failed assassinations/sabs done against us by TMI when referring to this)

I am mostly referring to spending valuable AT and ST on massing our newest members, who have almost nothing to lose, and by using oversabs and overassassinations. The inefficient use of TMI resources defies logic. You behave like you produce 10 times more resources than us, but you dont'.

Special Agent 47 wrote:I would like to extend an offer to any and all WR members who want to leave the war. Anyone who leaves WR and is therefore attacked by WR for doing so, we will avenge the attacks by WR. All we require is some proof they were attacked. From there we will destroy the attacker and to keep their strikes as low as possible. There is not much more we can do past that, but we will do what we can to protect you.

What is this all about? We don't have any such policy. Anyone who wants to leave our alliance can do so freely. We never claimed to mass former members and never will. No one has left following kingkongfans message anyway.

seaborgium wrote:Hello Mr. takes it all.

I am sorry you and sara weren't able to withstand the gang bang again. I do know that you you all hit Quest again, he hit protection, while I don't know if before or after the massing, I hear you started on Paladius, don't know how much you killed.

Signed
Giving it all.

TMI suffered horrible losses when trying to mass me and Sara. Maybe TMI considers this a victory (a pyrrhic victory at best). I consider the massing by TMI as a victory of World Republic. We crushed the invaders with a deadly efficiency, even though our focus lay on Quest, who lost millions of units (WR losses were only a fraction of Quests losses. Assassinations against Quest resulted at an average kill rate of about 3:1 in favor of World Republic)

Meanwhile TMI suffered horrible losses when fighting me and Sara.

TMI FAILED MISSIONS

To start with, 2 missions failed against us:

[13 Apr] 12:55 kingstars Covert Mission Failed 700,000 details
[13 Apr] 12:42 Truestrike Sabotage Mission Failed 1,500,000 details

That's 1,650,000 dead TMI spies and assassins. But that's only the start.

WR losses: 0
TMI losses: 1,650,000

TMI "SUCCESSFUL" MISSIONS

They also made "successful" missions. Successful in the sense that they managed to kill our units. But at a horrible cost.
Examples:

[13 Apr] 12:36 King_Mental Offense Success 4,455,031
Enemy Regular Soldiers Killed: 95,789
KingMental losses: 334,127

[13 Apr] 12:41 Truestrike Offense Success 1,066,598 details
Enemy Regular Soldiers Killed: 7,809
Truestrike losses: 79,994

[13 Apr] 12:42 Truestrike Defense Success 986,603 details
Enemy Regular Soldiers Killed: 6,031
Truestrike: 73,995

[13 Apr] 12:53 King_Mental Covert Success 4,150,903
Enemy Regular Soldiers Killed: 95,789
KingMental: 311,317

Total for all TMI successful missions I could analyse:
WR losses: 205,418
TMI losses:799,433

3.9 : 1 ratio in WR favor!

OLDER ASSASSINATIONS BY TMI
here an older one against us:
[06 Apr] 05:45 King_Mental Assassin Success 1,700,000
Enemy Agents Killed: 53,282
KingMental lost 127,500

and another fail:
[02 Apr] 15:06 KingKongFan1 Defense Mission Failed 3,900,000 details
kingkongfan lost: 2,925,000

WR losses: 53,282
TMI losses: 3,052,000

ASSAULT MISSIONS

Assault missions:
TMI lost about 30% more resources when massing Sara. The number of lost units was almost same, however Sara lost mobile artilleries (522,000 kuwal), while TMI lost MLRS (864,000 kuwal). I had more losses than TMI in assaults, but I had much less defense than Sara.

First Assault by Sara (ratio similar in all assaults by this player) wrote:
King_Mental's army was composed of:
1,049,019 Soldiers and 19 Mercenaries

19 Mercenaries were armed with MLRS
1049019 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Sara awaited the invaders with the following:
1,066,448 Soldiers and 1,918 Mercenaries

1918 Mercenaries were armed with Mobile Artillery
1066221 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery

227 Soldiers came unarmed

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 59,276,521,612 damage on the enemy!
This results in 46,841 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 49,341,100,259 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 47,855 casualties in their enemies ranks!

Assault missions against Sara:
1.3 : 1 in favor of WR

Hunt assassin missions:

With the exception of Seaborgium, most TMI suffered big losses even at hunt assassin missions, often losing soldiers and MLRS while killing only 2-3 times more assassins than their soldiers. For a comparison:

1 assassin is worth: 375k+45k= 420,000 kuwal
1 soldiers with MLRS is worth: 375k+150k+864k= 1,389,000 kuwal

TMI, seriously. I thought you would do better. You keep on offending World Republic and laughing at us, even though we provide results, and then you pull off this kind of stunt. I didnt go over the exact figures from this massing, but I can check war experience from 4 hours after the start of the war until now and make them public. You might have done a better job at massing some of our members, but the losses you suffered against me and Sara were horrible. How can you claim success with a straight face with such results? Suspect

PS: While TMI threw their forces at our steel wall, we killed between 5,000,000 and 6,500,000 of Quests military units. The losses were between 2:1 or 3:1 in WR favor, some assassinations close to 4:1 ratio.. Good day to you all!

Last edited by Keinutnai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:29 am

We have been told by 4 players that they don't want to leave as they are scared to leave.

Kenzu our losses are up due to you all are too low to hit, so we grinding you all down, and only rebuilding a little.
I can find places where WR losses were a LOT higher then TMIs.

So looking back over the logs I found this
1st massing
Quest started at [06 Apr] 00:59, was a 72.2b Def
2nd massing
Paladius started at [06 Apr] 01:51, was a 34.2b Def
3rd massing
Magnus started at [06 Apr] 12:23, was a 93.9B Def
4th massing
Paladius started at [09 Apr] 11:52, was a 20.7B Def
5th massing
Quest started at [13 Apr] 12:17, was a 36b Def

TMI killed: 83,437,277 UU
TMI lost: 76,009,973 UU

TMI Destroyed: 32,100,839,897,400 weapons
TMI Lost: 50,903,899,158,000 weapons

I would like to point out that TMI has lost more weapons value but we also have better accounts, also WR has sabbed weapons were we haven't

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

Yes Kenzu we can claim success because we have kicked your butts as a whole. All you can do is hide on PPT for 4 days while you gather resources enough to mass 1 person. Your protections are running out, and I am willing to bet 50% of TMI are now completely out of your reach. You can keep hiding behind game mechanics all you want. Keep bragging all you want. End result will be the same.

As for logic, you have yet to explain the logic of playing a WAR GAME and never wanting war. Ever think its more logical to actually have fun playing a game as it is meant to be played over stat building and talking trash without ever backing it up?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 am

Don't cry for me Mr Kenzu, My reports say you never massed me Sad
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:
I would like to extend an offer to any and all WR members who want to leave the war. Anyone who leaves WR and is therefore attacked by WR for doing so, we will avenge the attacks by WR. All we require is some proof they were attacked. From there we will destroy the attacker and to keep their strikes as low as possible. There is not much more we can do past that, but we will do what we can to protect you.

I'm curious what the point would be in massing those who leave. It's not like we don't have to worry about a war on our hands to terrorize those who backed out. Plus, it kinda wrecks the chances of left players to rejoin the Republic, doesn't it?
I'd like to second your offer in attacking those who aim at the ones who backed down, but you know, war and stuff, and since you're shooting us anyway...

Special Agent 47 wrote:
As for logic, you have yet to explain the logic of playing a WAR GAME and never wanting war. Ever think its more logical to actually have fun playing a game as it is meant to be played over stat building and talking trash without ever backing it up?

Oooooh, so that's why the Republic is at war twice a year?
It's a combined effort of Mujengan and TMI to teach the Republic this is a war game. Now I get it! [/everyonesouttogetme]

Seriously though, that does make some sort of sense.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 am

seaborgium wrote:We have been told by 4 players that they don't want to leave as they are scared to leave.

Kenzu our losses are up due to you all are too low to hit, so we grinding you all down, and only rebuilding a little.
I can find places where WR losses were a LOT higher then TMIs.

TMI killed: 83,437,277 UU
TMI lost: 76,009,973 UU

TMI Destroyed: 32,100,839,897,400 weapons
TMI Lost: 50,903,899,158,000 weapons

I would like to point out that TMI has lost more weapons value but we also have better accounts, also WR has sabbed weapons were we haven't

WR losses: 83,437,277*375,000 + 32,100,839,897,400 = 63,389,818,772,400
TMI losses: 76,009,973*375,000 + 50,903,899,158,000 = 79,407,639,033,000

1.25 : 1 ratio in favor of World Republic
I am happy with this result

Seaborgium, please post the losses on both sides with all unit types? It can be easily done with an excel sheet, where you simply show the differences in the numbers prior the war and now.

UU price = 375,000 kuwal

I see from the massing in the recent days that you want to take us down with brute force. I wish you good luck in this endeavour. Very Happy

PS: Better accounts should allow you to mass more efficiently. Look at our accounts, or look at any massing in any previous wars by WR, Imperium or Mujengan. It was standard procedure for the defenders to lose more (usually 2 times more) than the attacker. It is still standard procedure for WR, when we mass. Not sure why it's not a standard procedure in TMI. Better accounts make efficient massings easier. But then again you would have to follow the doctrine of World Republic and use the most efficient weapon, the mobile artillery, and not MLRS and ICBM. (I noticed however that TMI stopped using ICBMs, or is that only my impression and they are being used against other members.) Once you start following WR doctrine on weapons production, and rely on mobile artilleries, your results will be better Very Happy

Gamniac wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

I'm curious what the point would be in massing those who leave. It's not like we don't have to worry about a war on our hands to terrorize those who backed out. Plus, it kinda wrecks the chances of left players to rejoin the Republic, doesn't it?
I'd like to second your offer in attacking those who aim at the ones who backed down, but you know, war and stuff, and since you're shooting us anyway...

His offer of massing WR members is completely redundant, afterall we are already in a WAR. It really wouldn't change anything.

Special Agent 47 wrote:

It's a combined effort of Mujengan and TMI to teach the Republic this is a war game. Now I get it! [/everyonesouttogetme]

Special Agent 47 wrote:Yes Kenzu we can claim success because we have kicked your butts as a whole. All you can do is hide on PPT for 4 days while you gather resources enough to mass 1 person. Your protections are running out, and I am willing to bet 50% of TMI are now completely out of your reach. You can keep hiding behind game mechanics all you want. Keep bragging all you want. End result will be the same.

You know, Aderan Wars is not only about war. The game has many things that I enjoy doing here. Sure, war is fun. But that's not the only thing you can do. There are other things that I like doing here, like participating in our growth competitions every month, trading for profit on the galactic market, raiding, and of course socializing with World Republic members. Other activities include: watching the progress of our members, coming up with better growth strategies, recruiting new members and teaching new players how to play.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

I posted the simple stuff, units killed weapons value. Who cares the rest. Its not realy important, on 2nd thought It would show the value of training cost too lol, I will get around to that at some point maybe.

ICBMs were used only at teh start as that person had them. In past wars you all were crap tasic accounts at best. As you constantly get beat up on, you try to make your accounts better.

Prior to his war, we kept the "postive" kill stuff, but if we did that this time, dox would have never been massed.
tbh after about 30% of the first hits nothing would have been worth it.

But you are right we are playing with brute force. We can afford to as we out produce and our incomes are affected by being on constant crit. We also use the market. Also we have our stocks.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Gamniac wrote:I'm curious what the point would be in massing those who leave. It's not like we don't have to worry about a war on our hands to terrorize those who backed out. Plus, it kinda wrecks the chances of left players to rejoin the Republic, doesn't it?
I have no idea TBH. Other then maybe 1 reason I could think of. That would be if the account leaving the war has taken resources under the pretense of being a loyal member and is now running with those resources. Or something similar to someone who WR leadership has spent large amounts of time training and helping under the guise of being there when needed, and then abandoning WR in an hour of need. I would associate it to stealing, and for that I would consider attacking them so that they lose what they gained from me. Personally I do not think WR would do these things, as other then being vindictive it makes no sense, but it was done because real concerns were raised to us. Nothing more, nothing less. Make out of it what you want to make out of it.

Special Agent 47 wrote:

Sorry, I hope this does not come across snide or mean, but please just look at what you said. War 2 times a year in a War game. You feel this is bad? or too much?

Also have to bring up the fact I can not and will not speak for Munjengan but WR started that war with a massing and a declaration of war. You will forgive me if I have to mark that one up to WR and not Munjengan. Now I fully admit WR did exactly what it should have done. They had full rights and good grounds to go to war. I just hate the nasty turn it took and the outcome of it.

Glad to see it makes atleast some sense to you, because apparently it makes absolutely no sense to your leader.
Just felt like throwing this in, I think wars every 3 to 6 months are a little slow, but atleast health. One of the biggest gripes I get from new players is they can "never catch up". Well it is somewhat true if there is never any wars, but would be possible if there actually were more wars. Guess I am just in the frame of mind that "what is the point in spending years building an account I'll never use?". At some point I want to see the fruits of my labor, and 1 time a year is just not worth it to me.

Kenzu wrote:

His offer of massing WR members is completely redundant, afterall we are already in a WAR. It really wouldn't change anything.
I am not sure I understand TBH. I do not see how it is redundant. I assume you mean since we are already trashing all of WR daily that the offer is meaningless? Well in that respect I guess I can agree. But to further clarify we have often left WR members with 20 bill def, and 18 bill strikes. If WR members start massing someone for not wanting to continue the war (And I do not think they would honestly, bluff it yes, but do it no), then the attacker would get more visits, and more destructive ones. Not to mention the attacks might extend for a longer period of time, or require something to get them to stop. So in that respect I do not feel it is redundant.

Special Agent 47 wrote:Yes Kenzu we can claim success because we have kicked your butts as a whole. All you can do is hide on PPT for 4 days while you gather resources enough to mass 1 person. Your protections are running out, and I am willing to bet 50% of TMI are now completely out of your reach. You can keep hiding behind game mechanics all you want. Keep bragging all you want. End result will be the same.

You know, Aderan Wars is not only about war. The game has many things that I enjoy doing here. Sure, war is fun. But that's not the only thing you can do. There are other things that I like doing here, like participating in our growth competitions every month, trading for profit on the galactic market, raiding, and of course socializing with World Republic members. Other activities include: watching the progress of our members, coming up with better growth strategies, recruiting new members and teaching new players how to play.

Yes I do know it very well. I have been an old school trader for years. I prefer forum interaction and trading to any interactions in the game. Sadly the game mechanics have hampered the trading since you are punished for trading with friends, alliance mates, or just for knowing who is buying your goods, and these forums are in the lowest 10% of any game forums I have ever had the privilege of using with no sign of any improvement or any care to improve it. I find many things here in AW fun besides the war aspect,,,,,,,BUT I also like the war part as well. That is where we differ. You want everything except war 24/7. I want a little of everything from time to time. I want war times, and I want peace times. What I do not want is all of one or the other. What kills me is the fact I can agree with you 100% on every aspect and all the different avenues in this game, yet you can not for 1 second ever remotely attempt to answer a years old question. WHY do you want to play a WAR GAME and not want to EVER war? There is a game called "The Sim's". You should try it out. Its should be all you will ever need. I mean yes I agree to many Wars is bad, but I also agree to few wars are bad as well. Sadly you can not.

And if your so "peaceful" then why all the trash talk about how WR is the oldest, largest, and most active alliance? Why would a peaceful alliance go around calling other peoples way of building account "suicide" or "nonsense". People tend to test people who make claims as such. Maybe if the Leader of WR wasn't going around making such claims the tensions between alliances would not be so high,,,, and then again maybe not. I can guarantee that WR wouldn't have as large a target on them if it wasn't for their leaders mouth.

As for standard procedure being defender losing 2 times as much as the attacker all I have to say is "PROVE IT" I think you are twisting the truth and can not do so. You can not get a 2 to 1 kill ratio as an attacker hitting someone roughly equal to you in techs and levels. You can not get a 2 to 1 kill ratio hitting someone with stats on the lower end of the spectrum (example being under 10 bill). The ONLY way to get a 2 to 1 kill ratio is to simply outclass your opponent with higher levels and tech skills to the point you overcome the game mechanics that force the attacker to lose more, and then some. Show me proof of your 2 to 1 kill ratio when fighting smog and vaga in the WR/Mun war and I'll believe it. Dont think you can show hits on the lower inactive or newer accounts tho as it will simply prove my point. Why you harp about bad hits on the few decently built WR accounts is beyond me. You know for a fact game mechanics force higher losses on the attacker. We attacked your best. You attacked our weakest. Sadly you can not even see what that means.

You can "claim" you have made a few hits under these 2 to 1 conditions, and I fully believe that you have, but there is no way you can ever remotely claim you ever fought a war with an end result being a 2 to 1 kill ratio across the war. Another point that will easily prove mine is your nice quote above
PS: Better accounts should allow you to mass more efficiently. Look at our accounts, or look at any massing in any previous wars by WR, Imperium or Mujengan.
Please explain to me how 2 opposing alliances can both get a 2 to 1 kill ratio? That is an impossibility. Sure you can claim all you high ranking/better built accounts took out only low level poorly built accounts. You can also claim it on both sides. But that would mean all the high ranking/better built accounts NEVER got attacked. That is a known falsehood because the best built and highest ranked WR account ALWAYS got taken out. WR took out Vaga and Smog as well. That proves your 2 to 1 kill ratio is an utter lie. Sadly you have not even ventured attacks against our best account in this war. I am not bashing you for not doing so, just pointing out your claims of a 2 to 1 kill ratio are a twisted truth at best, and a utter lie to most.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Prior to his war, we kept the "postive" kill stuff, but if we did that this time, dox would have never been massed.
After the last war I realized that If you can get 300% on everything then you should. Too bad nobody else followed my example.
I hope I am providing a challenge to you guys with my defence because I don't plan to do any attacks. When you reach a certain age
then you are more selective on how you spend your time and rebuilding my defences is all the time I am willing to give this game right now.
I even offered my account to Kenzu to give to anyone he wants for free, either someone new or anyone that puts his account on vacation, but he convinced me
to stick around for a bit more.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 pm

doxakk wrote:
seaborgium wrote:
After the last war I realized that If you can get 300% on everything then you should. Too bad nobody else followed my example.
I hope I am providing a challenge to you guys with my defence because I don't plan to do any attacks. When you reach a certain age
then you are more selective on how you spend your time and rebuilding my defences is all the time I am willing to give this game right now.
I even offered my account to Kenzu to give to anyone he wants for free, either someone new or anyone that puts his account on vacation, but he convinced me
to stick around for a bit more.

I agree with what you say about the techs at 300% was well on my way to that goal when the war started...

I really hate to hear this news; even tho I can understand where you are coming from, you were the one WR member that I truely respected & imo you are the best fighter that will ever come from WR...

You will be missed... Sad
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content