Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMI against World Republic

+17
Kingofshinobis1
fivel
stars
navblue
doxakk
vaga
Truestrike
Paladius
Gamniac
Smog
Special Agent 47
Beldar
curumo
mental
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Keinutnai
21 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TMI against World Republic - Page 3 Empty Re: TMI against World Republic

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Spoiler:
We are expecting you! Twisted Evil
Most of the TMI who were on protection were those who we massed. They were basically runnning away from us.

It took 16 people an hour to do that? You guys really do suck then. It took us what 15 to 20 minutes to do way more damage then that to Daladan, with far fewer people. Keep working on it tho, maybe sooner or later you can do to our weakest accounts what we do to your strongest in less time with fewer people. Again your welcome for helping you improve your alliance.

So if going on protection after being hit is "running away" then you have been "running away" from us the entire war right? Why would anyone need to run away AFTER then been hit? Sounds kinna stupid to me. Seems one would go on protection to rebuild,,,,, but maybe that's just us who do that. Most of WR don't even bother to rebuild. Sure changes my view of things now knowing WR is "running away" so much instead of using a valid battle tactic. Poor guys, I feel sorry for them all now knowing they are running scared.

Last edited by Special Agent 47 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "en")
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm

after Paladius & myself successfully completed the missions we were assigned, I get this message from keinutnai...

Date: [07 Apr] 13:31
Subject: no subject
Message text:

Failing at assaults huh? Losing 30% more than me.

KingKongFan1's army was composed of:
1,137,532 Soldiers and 0 Mercenaries
1137532 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Keinutnai awaited the invaders with the following:
441,575 Soldiers and 0 Mercenaries
441575 Soldiers were armed with Mobile Artillery

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 63,105,725,232 damage on the enemy!
This results in 32,239 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 18,943,531,070 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 31,163 casualties in their enemies ranks!
to which I sent this response...

Date: [07 Apr] 13:41
Subject: failed?
Message text:

I did exactly what I wanted as much as I wanted to, I did not fail...

I am having fun...

enjoy the war, cause I am...

K...
for the record, we were given a mission, we successfully completed our missions... I apologize If I wasn't supposed to enjoy my missions success. I promise to try not to enjoy future missions, tho I honestly do not think I can keep that promise, sorry...

winning isn't always about the numbers, not for me, I did as I was ordered, & I did not fail...

**EDIT**

I just got the following...

Date: [07 Apr] 15:14
Message text:

Seems you have a different opinion on what is a failure and what isn't.

Good luck!

Yes keinutnai, I do...

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am

We all have a different opinion of what failure means then Kenzu has Kong, do not worry about it. Just look at the alliance ranking page and everything will become crystal clear to you.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 am

Good job to everyone on both sides.
Seems like a bloodthirsty war...

Personally i expect in my 3rd war on aderan to be massed for the 3rd time... Shocked

At least i will try to get a lot with my troops down... Razz

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:We all have a different opinion of what failure means then Kenzu has Kong, do not worry about it. Just look at the alliance ranking page and everything will become crystal clear to you.

I see, you want to take us down not with skill, but with numbers!
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:52 pm

There is no skill needed to take out wr. Never has never will.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:We all have a different opinion of what failure means then Kenzu has Kong, do not worry about it. Just look at the alliance ranking page and everything will become crystal clear to you.

I see, you want to take us down not with skill, but with numbers!

No with activity. With people who actually play the game as it is meant to be played. With people who love to play a WAR game. With people dedicated to a cause, dedicated to friends, and dedicated to family. With people dedicated enough to complete a task no matter the cost when it is deemed a worth effort. With people willing to give it all and leave it on the battlefield. With people willing to share unto the point of giving away their last reserves to lift up a fallen member. If you have pride hiding behind the basic game mechanics that make it so a superior force still loses more then a weaker one then I accept that. You have to be proud of something I guess.

If you had a shred of humility, or cared at all for your own alliance you would stop this pathetic crowing of how great WR is. Encourage the good things in WR as I have tried to do. Use this opportunity to strengthen the core of WR. Develop new and better/additional leadership. Teach them to go on the offensive, not just hide behind basic game mechanics and turtle their accounts. Show them how fun it can be to play a WAR game. I mean why is there only 1 WR member who ever posts in these forums? Why does that 1 WR member always have to post complete BS Knowing the rest of the alliance will have to pay for the BS speech of the 1? Maybe if there was any other known member of leadership in WR things like this would not happen. Maybe if WR had a diplomat with a shred of humility and decency things like this would not happen, and maybe they would, but would be under different or better circumstances. Guess we will never know because the only Diplomat you will ever have is a false one that you can use as a smoke screen to hide your true intentions. We speak from experience.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:If you have pride hiding behind the basic game mechanics that make it so a superior force still loses more then a weaker one then I accept that. You have to be proud of something I guess.

I wasn't going to bring this fact up; but since you did, Paladius & myself & the ones who gave us our orders KNEW IN ADVANCE that we would lose more than kenzu/sara in doing the missions. regardless of that fact, what needed to be done was done. our missions were successful. that is all that matters in the end
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:48 pm

*huggles. Tmi*

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 am

I just wanted to congratulate the following WR members on being able to come together as one cohesive unit & break down Paladius 20 bil defense.

keinutnai,
froggynator,
codex,
bramh1,
galleon,
gamniac,
arisak,
yu12no,
mikanada,

oh, not to sell them short, they trounced his strike, spies, assassins, & even got some income units as well...

you cannot comprehend how proud I am of this that WR has accomplished, *wipes a tear from my furry cheek*

Kong does hope that soon he will be shown the same kind of love being shown to other T.M.I. members, as he is starting to feel neglected.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:I just wanted to congratulate the following WR members on being able to come together as one cohesive unit & break down Paladius 20 bil defense.

keinutnai,
froggynator,
codex,
bramh1,
galleon,
gamniac,
arisak,
yu12no,
mikanada,

oh, not to sell them short, they trounced his strike, spies, assassins, & even got some income units as well...

you cannot comprehend how proud I am of this that WR has accomplished, *wipes a tear from my furry cheek*

Kong does hope that soon he will be shown the same kind of love being shown to other T.M.I. members, as he is starting to feel neglected.
You seem surprised. Didn't you know that we have been doing these kind of massings since 2009?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 am

Haha
3 players have been massed.
4 massings done...

Please not 4 massing 3 players.
None of the 4, to my knowlegde had not hit.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 am

Keinutnai wrote:
You seem surprised. Didn't you know that we have been doing these kind of massings since 2009?

not suprised, "PROUD" you have never pulled off anything like this against T.M.I. the last & only other time T.M.I. & WR went at it you crumpled like paper... & I hate to disagree with you, but most of the players on the above list have not been around since 2009 so they couldn't have been doing any massings against T.M.I.

still love ya... & I am truly proud that you have shown that with 8 other players you can bring down a 20 bil defense.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Kingkongfan, I am truly disappointed in you. This war was supposed to be fun, but you are playing dirty. Spamming our members inboxes, sending them threats and asking them to leave our alliance in the middle of a war.

Do you really have to rely on this kind of things? Can't you fight like a proper man without dirty tricks?

You have no honor.

Your distasteful message that you probably let a multi account send to you, so that you can forward it to our members:
kingkongfan1 wrote:Text:
To whom it may concern...

Dear sir or madam,

I have been ask by my superiors to inform you that the 2nd stage of our plan is now in effect; we will go thru & kill everything on every World Republic members account leaving nothing but farmers...

anyone carrying the World Republic tag will be targeted & their account will be zero'd...

If you wish to escape this fate, then you must do the following...

1) LEAVE WORLD REPUBLIC NOW!

If you leave World Republic you will no longer be a target, as long as you follow the following rules...

1) once you leave, you cannot rejoin World Republic for 30 days after the war ends...
2) If you are suspected of supplying World Republic with resources, you will become a target...
3) If you attack any T.M.I. member during the war, you will become a target...

If you choose not to heed this warning, then your fate awaits you...

May the Gods of the game have mercy on your souls, for T.M.I. will not...

I ask myself if this is the action of kingkongfan alone, without the knowing of the TMI leadership, or was it orchestrated by the leadership itself.

@kingkongfan
The 20 bill defense you mention is a joke. We took down a defense close to 100 billion. Does the name Magnus ring any bell? (I believe he was among the top 15 players before we massed him.)

"I hate to disagree with you, but most of the players on the above list have not been around since 2009 so they couldn't have been doing any massings against T.M.I."
And who said they did? We massed players with other members before. You might want to read my post again.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:28 am

1. I tld him to send a message. However i gave only guidelines for what it was to say.
2. Nothing wrong with giving players information about the on going war.
3. We are offering them a chance to leave no questions asked, just giving the limits of our jesture.
4. How dare you bring up multis when its proven fact you and sara are the dirtest of all players.
5. I am also sure it says forward when is sent the way above.
6. Let this post now be the one that now resins this offer. Anyone who was in wr is still a target. Just bc you leave you are still being hit. When asked why i will point them to you post saying we playing dity for maing offers. Once i am at my pc i will post up something i got from one of you memebers for everyone to see how much of a true low life you really are.

Yes i am answering this pissed off. You really are a dick.
Admin where is the banning of the memeber who has no sworn at 2 of my memebers. I demand that he be banned perm as this will make 3rd and 4th offense for the player.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 am

Keinutnai wrote:
@kingkongfan
The 20 bill defense you mention is a joke. maybe to you, but it still took 9 of you to take it, see I'll post your response to my origional post again...

Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:I just wanted to congratulate the following WR members on being able to come together as one cohesive unit & break down Paladius 20 bil defense.

keinutnai,
froggynator,
codex,
bramh1,
galleon,
gamniac,
arisak,
yu12no,
mikanada,

"I hate to disagree with you, but most of the players on the above list have not been around since 2009 so they couldn't have been doing any massings against T.M.I."
And who said they did? you did, see above We massed players with other members before. what has that got to do with this particular massing of paladius which is what I was talking about? You might want to read my post again.I read & understood your post fine, I think it was you that got confused, scroll up & reread your own post again. I will make it easier for you, I will put it in bold & underline it for you.

let it go kenzu, you put your foot in your mouth, it happens to the best of us sooner or later, we had a good laugh at your expense. that should make us even as this has sure made my day, just as I recall doing something foolish a few days ago that you found amusing. I believe you even sent me a pm stating that I made your day... as I said then, glad I could amuse you... Laughing

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : click the wrong button before I was finished...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 am

"Kingkongfan, I am truly disappointed in you. This war was supposed to be fun, but you are playing dirty. Spamming our members inboxes, sending them threats and asking them to leave our alliance in the middle of a war.

Do you really have to rely on this kind of things? Can't you fight like a proper man without dirty tricks?

You have no honor." says the man who sent the same type of messages to 15% of Mujengan during the last war. And who also spammed danuboy's inbox with "leave Mujengan, join WR" kind of messages.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 am

Watch and learn: some "wise" man once said:
"Then there are players like vaga, who have 300% in strike tech and 300% in covert. Having such techs is like they are massing themselves.
We don't need to do anything and the Opportunity cost is eating up over 100 billion kuwal value of vaga's account each day."
And then:
K**nut**i Attack Technology: 300%

So full of it. And by "it" I mean "crap"
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 am

Right, long time listener, first time caller.
Just need to get some things off of my liver.

In order of issue creation:

Seaborgium (Wed apr 04, 3:39 AM):
Dude, not funny.

SA47 (sun Apr 08, 2:48 AM):
For one who keeps harping on about WR giving BS speeches, you come close to delivering one yourself (emphasis on 'come close to').
There's a bit of a line between BS speeches and propaganda.
What Kenzu delivers during wars (last and current, at least) is propaganda: "they're the bad guys, we're the good guys, look at us being awesome".
A BS speech is more something focused on sounding impressive and, for example, contains several instances of hollow phrases, such as 'justice', 'honor', 'righteousness' and tends to harp on about 'loyalty', all the while during which the one delivering the speech may be thinking "I can't believe these fools are fighting for my gain without asking for compensation. They're even cheering!".
For a more recent example, just listen to what your nations' political party has to say (or pay attention to the US elections).
The major difference in propaganda from real wars and the Aderan version is that, by my knowledge, propaganda here is rather one-sided and somewhat (i.e. kind of a lot) overperformed.
That's my main/only gripe with WR leadership.

Also, a minor nitpick: "With people dedicated to a cause, dedicated to friends, and dedicated to family."
It's the last bit that has me confused.
Dedication to my family had me leave the game for 4 full days, straight, during this war.
I would like to hear what about sitting at a computer and playing a Browser based wargame with people you never met and probably never will meet can be considered dedication to one's family.

In response to the message from Kingkongfan1, on behalf of Seaborgium, to WR:
I think it odd that, considering Seaborgium is the leader of TMI/RSC did not write the message himself.
I, for one, fail to see the logic behind outsourcing such a course of action.
According to SA47, TMI/RSC is nothing if not dedicated to the war effort and thus, the game, so it couldn't have been that seaborgium simply lacked the time to write the message.
TMI/RSC is winning this war (if only on numbers and statistics), so he wouldn't stand to lose anything from taking the time to write the message himself.
Unless, of course, Kingkongfan1 was going "ooh, me, let me do it", in hopes of being shown "the same kind of love received by other TMI/RSC members" in form of WR ganging up and massing him. (Mon Apr 09, 2:12 PM)
Sorry, Kong, but it seems it won't be during this war. Better luck next time. Maybe something can be arranged during peacetime or something.

At the very least, Kenzu had the courtsy of sending such messages himself (even if only to talk smack, according to Smog & co).
But then, I don't hold all the facts on these matters, so feel free to ignore this bit.

Also, and I'm aware this might cause seaborgium to expel even more steam through his ears, but there's a slight distinction between gesture and jesture (sounds like the act of a Jester/Joker). Not to make him even angrier than he already is, I just thought it was funny. When you're about to be shot to hell, you need something to laugh about, am I right?
I also must have missed the bit where multi's were being brought into the discussion (Apr 12, 3:28 PM, point 4).
Since the 'put down your gun and walk away' offer has been blasted out of the water (like a seamine with a short fuse), complying to TMI/RSC's demands is now out of the question.
(I don't recall ever having seen demands stating one is no longer alowed to rejoin his/her Alliance for one month after war's end. Seems a bit excessive/ludicrous, or a scheme to put VIS back on the map).

*sits back*
My first post, and it's a 8/25 Wall of text.
Nobody in their right mind would read through all this.
Crap.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am

TMI doesn't have 1 leader, we are led by a group.
My name being shown ingame is just due to a limit on the games mechanics.
I have in the past sent those out myself.
Unlike your leader, I and other experienced leaders have been working with people to teach them the ropes so that 1 day they can take over in our place.

1. I am guessing your talking about the sara post? Oh well, not everyone gets all jokes.
2. If you need time for family let us know, we aren't heartless. We can take you off active war chats and just farm ya kuwal Razz.
3. I guess you haven't seen/read any of Ian's post, thats all of the above lol.
4. The family part of SA47's message was our ingame family. Theres a few of us in TMI that have played other games together. Some in TMI are littlerly family. We all play and protect each other. If you wear the tag of TMI and follow our very few laws, you will be protected by the group, thats family.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 am

As promised...
here is the lack of information and communication in WR

hunterkiller19 Wrote on [06 Apr] 05:45 wrote:
u sucks men! how dare u!
Seaborgium Wrote on [06 Apr] 05:49 wrote:
sorry mate all is fair in war
hunterkiller19 Wrote on [06 Apr] 06:05 wrote:
yeah i know it but your surprise farm mission kills me its important those kuwal are important oh by the way i would like to apologize what i said earlier Smile
Seaborgium Wrote on [06 Apr] 06:11 wrote:
its ok

just a question here but do you know that TMI and WR are at war?
hunterkiller19 Wrote on [06 Apr] 15:30 wrote:
yeah but the TMI signed the peace treaty yesterday ( i dont know if its yesterday or not )
Seaborgium Wrote on [07 Apr] 01:53 wrote:
There has been no peace treaty
hunterkiller19 Wrote on [07 Apr] 15:18 wrote:
they have signed the peace treaty
Seaborgium Wrote on [07 Apr] 17:06 wrote:
I am the leader of tmi and we have signed nothing

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 pm

seaborgium wrote:TMI doesn't have 1 leader, we are led by a group.
My name being shown ingame is just due to a limit on the games mechanics.
I have in the past sent those out myself.
Unlike your leader, I and other experienced leaders have been working with people to teach them the ropes so that 1 day they can take over in our place.

I see.
Guess that also explains the frequent name changes, then. (The End Is Near, Diabetes or Cookies month or whatever, now the Red Solo Cup)

seaborgium wrote:
4. The family part of SA47's message was our ingame family. Theres a few of us in TMI that have played other games together. Some in TMI are literally family. We all play and protect each other. If you wear the tag of TMI and follow our very few laws, you will be protected by the group, that's family.

I took the more literal approach to family. Thanks for clearing that up.

And on to the topic of communicative failures...

*facepalm*
I've sent the guy (who happens to be an officer of mine) a message in-game asking where he got the idea that the war was over.
He's rather new to the game, not sure if that counts as a viable excuse. I apologize for his ignorance.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
@kingkongfan
The 20 bill defense you mention is a joke. We took down a defense close to 100 billion. Does the name Magnus ring any bell? (I believe he was among the top 15 players before we massed him.)
Oh I see, I'm a joke now Kenny boy? Was my 20 billion defense funny to you? Btw Magnus is only one TMI member, we've taken down several WR members with 100+ billion defenses. Now that's a funny joke Twisted Evil
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Hope you make our date tomorrow Twisted Evil

King_Mental Wrote You should try that with me Smile

Date: [09 Apr] 13:14

Message text:

ok. See you in 4 days Wink

Good luck in the war!
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Gamniac wrote:
Guess that also explains the frequent name changes, then. (The End Is Near, Diabetes or Cookies month or whatever, now the Red Solo Cup)

And on to the topic of communicative failures...

*facepalm*
I've sent the guy (who happens to be an officer of mine) a message in-game asking where he got the idea that the war was over.
He's rather new to the game, not sure if that counts as a viable excuse. I apologize for his ignorance.

I took out parts I wasn't answering..

The name changes were always me LOL. While some had to do with the month we were in, I was trying to find something funny to put up. You missed the one about base belong to us. red solo cup was about this being a party.

Being new is understandable, but he isn't using new terms.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next