Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion

+12
stars
Manleva
FarleShadow
Special Agent 47
Jiro
seaborgium
Kenzu
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
kingkongfan1
Nomad
goku1719
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

suggestion - Page 7 Empty Re: suggestion

Post by Nomad Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:15 am

I honestly don't care if I made more profit from farming, I'd just like to have something to do.

Its sad that adventure quest and wizard 101 are consuming more of my time then all the AW games are now.

You ever seen how bad AQworlds is? LOL
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 am

seaborgium wrote:i can but i do buy them not worth it.

Only possible way it is worth it is if you farm active accs and have over a 8bil strike lol. Simple as that.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Nomad wrote:I honestly don't care if I made more profit from farming, I'd just like to have something to do.

Its sad that adventure quest and wizard 101 are consuming more of my time then all the AW games are now.

You ever seen how bad AQworlds is? LOL

-hits nomad on the head- dont you ever say that again!!! or im gonna get really really mad!!!!!!

anyways, i still think that farming and raiding missions need to cost less AT.
PS: funny how kenzu and always ignores this suggestion. (because they knows its true)

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm

what does kenzu have to do with the suggestion?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 am

He thinks Kenzu has influence over this game like 50% or more of the playerbase. Afterall he is a game admin, and a forum admin. Many of his ideas end up in this game.

atleast thats my assumption of why he thinks Kenzu matters.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:43 am

forum admin, i get that
perception that many of his ideas end up in this game, i get that
game admin, by that logic all players are game admins, since he has no more access than anyone else

I hope that will clear up his assumptions
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:44 am

*bans nomad*
goes ingame, bah didn't work

but but admin said we all were admins

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 am

Admin wrote:forum admin, i get that
perception that many of his ideas end up in this game, i get that
game admin, by that logic all players are game admins, since he has no more access than anyone else

I hope that will clear up his assumptions

he is a game admin, for a game with the same name in the same franchise Admin, think about it. And everyone knows your brothers, its why lines get blurred
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 am

Ok instead of making this game so boring, start introducing starship and all the other promised goods, rather than waiting over a year to bring them out when tons of people are already capable and ready to start building. Give us a purpose of wanting to play this game other than the fact that "WHAT LITTLE BROTHER SUGGEST is what goes." I have never been so annoyed and bored of how a game plays, I use to actually support and try to recruit people. Now it just seems like everyone just doesnt give a crap anymore. With how slow everything is going, its at the point of what is left to do? These posts here are practically a "cry to save this game" but you are just pushing more and more by making it obvious that "only what you want is the way it goes." Allowing kenzu to practically control this game, although and yet surely the true powers show him otherwise. Punish players for the mere pity of suggestions and complements. Wait until this game truly ends from the lack of interest people will soon have due to the nature of this game.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 am

LEVEL UP!

You have achieved Online game host rank 2!

You have earned: "Player Scorn"! in your debuffs
You have earned: "Constant questioning"! in your debuffs.

Enjoy your 80% irrelevant interuptions, enjoy 20% valid suggestions, enjoy getting reamed because your brother has more power than your entire playerbase over game suggestions.

In other words. Lol, better you than me.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 am

stars wrote:"WHAT LITTLE BROTHER SUGGEST is what goes."
should I point you to the countless threads that prove that I dont implement what kenzu suggest just because his ideas are more often than not borderline stupid?
Should I point you to the countless threads that prove that what other people suggest get implemented and that kenzu's threads will make up a tiny fraction of that?

on the other hand if he throws up 50 suggestions, 10 of them get discussed into something acceptable and 5 of those get implemented while others only make 10, keeping in line with the standard percentages, then it would be understandable that a big % of finally implemented suggestions would come from him.

So, as proven, your statement is absolute hogwash

stars wrote:These posts here are practically a "cry to save this game" but you are just pushing more and more by making it obvious that "only what you want is the way it goes."
These posts are a representation of maybe 5-10% of the people who actually play. If you think I'll make changes simply because a bunch of people make a few posts on the forum then you're dead wrong, if I make changes then it'll be because more people have approached me or have returned feedback to me about potential changes.

stars wrote:Allowing kenzu to practically control this game, although and yet surely the true powers show him otherwise.
You know very well how it would look like if kenzu actually had control, so cut the crap, really.
I thought by now looking and kenzu's and ians posts you realized that repeated overly long winded posts dont really have anything to do with the quality of the actual facts contained therein nor about the actual results of those posts being made.

That being said it'd obviously be just as crazy and unreasonable to think that from one day to another I'll make changes to in effect flood the game with at's so that the people who own substantial amounts of at's will see their value drop quickly.
What you often like to forget stars is that there's always people at both sides of the coin, while you like to look at kenzu and use that as an excuse to ignore everything he says just because it's him who says it, there's also other people on that side, you should actually use your brain for once.
So far your practical input here was 0, raise that or dont post at all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by october_17 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Admin wrote:the idea of AT producing planets comes to mind

i love the idea of planets

but id like to see a much diferent system than sgws
october_17
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:21 pm

october_17 wrote:
Admin wrote:the idea of AT producing planets comes to mind

i love the idea of planets

but id like to see a much diferent system than sgws
it's being worked on, there's 2 different concepts i have in mind and will come on a test server or on the reset server
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by october_17 Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

seing as the reset is so diferent from the main...id do it in test as i want to try it id like to hear about your concepts actualy.... im not shure if you were involved but for some reason i think you were.............. on a project i was working on with a few old sgw buds.... and im prety shure you were there... yada yada yada ii had some great ideas for this aspect

i dont want to just shout em here for the world to see if your not guna use em as i might take them for later if you dont
october_17
october_17
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 151
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:11 am

see? what did i say? my suggestion of less at per farming/raiding missions ALWAYS get ignored, u just got your proof right there. Cmon, do u want a game thats slow and doesnt make sense, or do u want a game thats reletavely fast and MAKES SOME GODDAMN SENSE>???
Go to google and type in Lords Online and play that game, that is how a game is supposed to be, except for the really stupid engeneering mistakes we all have to suffer there its a perfectly thought out game.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 am

goku1719 wrote:see? what did i say? my suggestion of less at per farming/raiding missions ALWAYS get ignored, u just got your proof right there. Cmon, do u want a game thats slow and doesnt make sense, or do u want a game thats reletavely fast and MAKES SOME GODDAMN SENSE>???
Go to google and type in Lords Online and play that game, that is how a game is supposed to be, except for the really stupid engeneering mistakes we all have to suffer there its a perfectly thought out game.

have you not figured it out yet that the leader of your alliance is against lowering the cost of farming & raiding? maybe if you left World Republic Kenzu might take the time to hear what you have to say. naaa he would just attempt to twist your words to make it sound like you want to make wars/massing cheaper...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:56 am

goku1719 wrote:see? what did i say? my suggestion of less at per farming/raiding missions ALWAYS get ignored, u just got your proof right there. Cmon, do u want a game thats slow and doesnt make sense, or do u want a game thats reletavely fast and MAKES SOME GODDAMN SENSE>???

I've not been ignoring your suggestion but rather considering the implications. I have noted that Admin has now made some more AT's & ST's available in the Trade Centre and will be changing the cost of Training Attack and Defense Units.

Personally I'm more than happy in terms of all AT, ST and CT costs in attacks. It is the costs in terms of units that I'm not happy about. The change in the cost of Attack & Defense Units should partially address this but I don't think it is the long term answer.

I would like to see less losses to both attacker and defender for Farming, Raiding and Assignation while also Increasing the losses for both attacker and defender when undertaking Assault, Invasion and Destruction missions.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:48 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:

have you not figured it out yet that the leader of your alliance is against lowering the cost of farming & raiding? maybe if you left World Republic Kenzu might take the time to hear what you have to say. naaa he would just attempt to twist your words to make it sound like you want to make wars/massing cheaper...

Wow, be more manipulative!

Seriously though, I consider this 'I know better Attitude' more American than most(goku), the assumption that 'The player' (verse the game admin) 'knows far better than anyone else' is typical.
No, the player, the customer, even the guy who always buys hotdogs at a baseball game is less knowledgable than those who run those businesses.

'The customer is nearly always wrong' is typically right, just because a business uses your opinion does not make it right, it only means that doing what you say is better than ignoring your complaint.

English people, myself included, are closer to being perfect than most. We'll not complain unless it is actually warranted, won't bother rioting unless the demand is unreasonable and won't argue with the admin over shit we have no power over, simply because we think we know better than THE GUY WHO OWNS THE GAME.

Lol.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:30 am

FarleShadow wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:

Wow, be more manipulative!

Seriously though, I consider this 'I know better Attitude' more American than most(goku), the assumption that 'The player' (verse the game admin) 'knows far better than anyone else' is typical.
No, the player, the customer, even the guy who always buys hotdogs at a baseball game is less knowledgable than those who run those businesses.

'The customer is nearly always wrong' is typically right, just because a business uses your opinion does not make it right, it only means that doing what you say is better than ignoring your complaint.

English people, myself included, are closer to being perfect than most. We'll not complain unless it is actually warranted, won't bother rioting unless the demand is unreasonable and won't argue with the admin over shit we have no power over, simply because we think we know better than THE GUY WHO OWNS THE GAME.

Lol.

hmm, after reading this, first thing that comes to mind is racism, but lets not go into that.
I myself, live in England, but i am Bengali.
But seriously, this game, especially the reset server, makes NO GODDAMN SENSE!! A farming mission costs less AT than a destruction mission?
Okay, maybe my first suggestion was a little weird, and did more harm than good, but this one is perfectly simple and relevant. Kenzu, no offence, but if you think otherwise, then i will have to put you in my 'Retards I know of' Book.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 am

More turns doesn't speed up the game, it simply increases the time you need to spend farming, and decreases the profit margins per hit, as much more hits will be made on the same number of farms.
So actually you slow down the game.

kingkongfan1 wrote:

Not true.

Besides, I am for making massing cheaper in terms of AT and ST cost. But a more clever idea to do it would be to lower the number of AT and ST per mission. But this suggestion was rejected.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Kenzu wrote:

More turns doesn't speed up the game, it simply increases the time you need to spend farming, and decreases the profit margins per hit, as much more hits will be made on the same number of farms.
So actually you slow down the game.

kingkongfan1 wrote:

Not true.

Besides, I am for making massing cheaper in terms of AT and ST cost. But a more clever idea to do it would be to lower the number of AT and ST per mission. But this suggestion was rejected.

WTF?? You just said you will not attempt to twist my words so that it sounded like I wanted massing cost less AT but you just twisted my words in the same post!!
I AM GOING TO CLEARLY SAY THIS: MASSING MISSIONS NEED TO COST MORE AT AND THE FARMING AND RAIDING MISSIONS NEED TO COST LESS AT

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm

btw kenzu, the game wont let me vote on RA or main server, it says link is broken, can u fix it please?

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 pm

goku1719 wrote:**** I SAID FARMING AND RAIDING MISSIONS COST LESS AT AND NOT THE OTHER MISSIONS DAMMIT!!!!

Read again what I wrote.
I was talking about farming missions with you

My other reply was pointed at kingkongfan who was trying to stirr some trouble.
He mentioned massing missions first, not me.

goku1719 wrote:btw kenzu, the game wont let me vote on RA or main server, it says link is broken, can u fix it please?

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/bugs-f46/voting-t2128.htm

goku1719 wrote:

WTF?? You just said you will not attempt to twist my words so that it sounded like I wanted massing cost less AT but you just twisted my words in the same post!!
I AM GOING TO CLEARLY SAY THIS: MASSING MISSIONS NEED TO COST MORE AT AND THE FARMING AND RAIDING MISSIONS NEED TO COST LESS AT

Who are you talking to?
I said I will not twist your words, and then I said MY opinion about AT/ST cost, not yours.

Last edited by Kenzu on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:35 pm

goku 1 day ban for calling other people names
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:10 pm

goku1719 wrote:
hmm, after reading this, first thing that comes to mind is racism, but lets not go into that.

lol, because when someone makes a criticism of your (stupid) opinion, its instantly judged as RACIST! because it disagrees with you.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next