Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic vs. The Imperium

+28
FarleShadow
superkingtsob
Disco_Vader
Lance
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Osyndicate
Universe
Admin
darkshield
Kismet
Special Agent 47
Truestrike
retro22
stars
Casshern
Haggis
Kenzu
LiL_Monsters
aworon
Nomad
Survivor
Jiro
rflash
Vesper
Sandwalker
ian
32 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

World Republic vs. The Imperium - Page 10 Empty Re: World Republic vs. The Imperium

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:00 am

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Truestrike wrote:make sure you do all the math.
If you want me can give you the total we killed in our little offensive.

yeah, exactly!
our "little" offensive

I think i ve already congratulated you guys on your offensive - it hurt The Imperium a lot Sad. The damage, however, was mainly limited to only those who disregarded warnings/ guidance. The motto of this story can be a number of different things:

"Don't underestimate your enemy"
"Don't get over confident and complacent"
"Don't ignore other people's warnings which are given to you, in your personal best interest".

Oh well... whats done is done. Its just cost The Imperium our kill-ratio over you guys (since now its something like 2 : 1 in your favour) - but happily The Imperium can sustain those losses given our economies something like 6 times WR's Smile

Congratulations though - you managed to annihilate something like 7% of The Imperium's total army size - a very good achievement for World Republic, rflash and danuboy (though it being as low as 7% hopefully helps reinforce the impressive achievement of the members of The Imperium in getting to be so collectively large throughout their time on AW Smile).

The only thing i ll say... is if i have any say in the matter this sort of catastrophe won't be happening again. The Imperium's reforming into a cohesive unified alliance, with a streamlined command chain to ensure empire-wide guidelines are implemented, and followed (failure to follow the *loose* guidelines which will be put inplace will result in that individuals membership of The Imperium being terminated). If you plan on killing any more miners, and inflicting any real damage on The Imperium in the future - i d do it sooner rather than later. Things are changing.... for the better of The Imperium, and to the detriment of World Republic/ our enemies.

Good job though in the mean time - your counter-attack was well coordinated, well thought out and hard hitting.

What % of WR's total army size has TIE killed so far? Im not looking for issues on this question i am just curious.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

World Republic vs. The Imperium - Page 10 Empty Re: World Republic vs. The Imperium

Post by vei07 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:01 am

uhhh... are these verbal wars or for justification?

vei07
Mercenary
Mercenary

ID : vei07
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10