Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium

+25
Starryager
Viper
Survivor
Nomad
doxakk
ioz
damgood
Osyndicate
rflash
Admin
Hai-Shulud
Special Agent 47
Kismet
Jiro
Truestrike
slambot#4
Vesper
Lord Ishurue
reaper
ian
Sandwalker
Universe
seaborgium
Kenzu
29 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium Empty Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Contents of this thread:
TIE and WR are at war, Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm
WR proposes peace = page 1 = Kenzu = Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm
TIE doesn't want to conclude peace treaty yet, because they want to revenge on GD = page 1 = ian = Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 pm
kismet support peace and is against ian's decision to make "meaningful revenge" = page 2 = Kismet = Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 pm
TIE proposes ceasefire = page 5 = ian = Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 am
WR accepts ceasefire = page 5 = Kenzu = Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm
Hachigan accepts ceasefire, GD want's ceasefire, but TIE blocks it, WR makes it clear that without GD there will be no peace treaty = page 5-7 =
TIE dissolves peace treaty with WR (pretext: spies and message) = page 22 = ian = Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:41 pm
WR explains why Imperiums pretext is a false one, and that WR didn't breach treaty at all = page 23 = Kenzu = Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:01 pm
TIE declares war on WR and WR allies https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/the-dark-crusade-t1152.htm 28 Dec

World Republic members were voting in a poll and a vast majority voted in favour of peace on fair terms.

This means that hereby World Republic issues a friendly peace proposal to TIE (now called Imperium). We have the following proposal and if you would like to add more things, we are happy to add them, or negotiate everything.

The peace proposal has following points:

A) peace treaty deal
B) peace treaty rules
C) peace treaty resolving of conflicts
D) Guidelines

A) peace treaty deal

A1 World Republic and Imperium will sign a peace treaty effective immediately after leaders of both alliances (Kenzu and ian) post the following words: ''I sign the peace treaty''

B) peace treaty rules

B1 Once the peace treaty is signed leaders of respective alliances (World Republic and Imperium) send an alliance wide message that the war is over and harming members of the other alliance not allowed.

B2 Once the peace treaty is signed members of both alliances are still allowed to make the following missions at each other:
Attack Mission (to steal kuwal), Raid Mission (to steal untrained units), Reconaissance Mission (to spy on other)

B3 All missions other than the missions mentioned in B2 are not allowed. This means that assault missions, invasion missions, hunt assassin missions, destruction missions, all assassins missions and sabotage missions are forbidden to be used against members of World Republic or Imperium.

B4 Empires of World Republic and Imperium cannot be massed either. If a member of one alliance masses a member of one of the Empires (Either an Order (O) alliance member, or an alliance member of Imperium´s empire´s alliances), he can be massed back once by the respective empire. This doesn´t apply to members of empire alliances which joined the empire less than 1 day ago, or were hidden/secret alliance less than 1 day ago. (Example: Order Empire can mass players who mass members of (O) alliances, Imperium can mass players who mass members of Imperium empire, but only if the alliance member has the symbol of the empire next to his name, not when he is in hidden alliance or alliance which doesnt display empire affiliation). Players are to be treated as Order Alliance members if they announce that they are Order Alliance members in the message box on their page. (The empire affiliation has to be displayed clearly in the message box with an (O) at the top of the message for Order Empire, OR next the alliance name. There is no need to be a member of an alliance to be a member of Order Empire)

C) peace treaty resolving of conflicts (applies to harmful missions, not farming and not raiding)

C1 If a member (agressor) of one alliance uses a forbidden mission on member (victim) of the other alliance, he should be confronted first and given a chance to repay losses (3 days from the time an ingame message has been sent to him/her).

C2 If the aggressor repays the value to the victim within 3 days, the conflict has been solved.

C3 The agressor should repay either within 3 days from the time a message has been sent to him, OR he should answer within 3 days to ask for more time and he should repay in an adequate time. (if a player earns 100 million per day and has to repay 400 million, 3 days wont be enough to repay.) The agressor is expected to save at least 25% of his daily income each day to repay to the victim. Example: The agressor who earns 100 million per day and has to repay 400 million should repay everything within 16 days.) The agressor should send reparations at least once each week in adequate amount. (In our example, he will send 25x7=175 mill each week, and 50 million in the third week). The victim is paying for the transfer fees for easier calculation.

C4 The agressor has the possibility to have someone else pay the reparations for him (especially if he has no supporter status)

C5 The agressor must accept to be the officer of a player who the victim chooses (to be paid minimum amount of kuwal for units) to repay reparations in units, if he has no SS and no other way or paying reparations.

C6 If the agressor is not willing to pay reparations or doesnt send any reparations within 7 days after being asked to do so, the victim has the right for revenge. The victim AND/OR his allies are allowed to destroy a value 3 times the size of reparations asked. (If agressor had to pay 1 billion but doesnt, you can destroy 3 billion value). If 5 times the reparation value has been destroyed or more, those who did it, should return the amount above 3 times reparation cost. (If you destroy a value of 5 billion of the agressors who was supposed to pay 1 billion, you have to pay back 2 billion to him. If you destroy 2 billion or 3 billion instead, you pay nothing to him).
In other words you are allowed to punish those who dont pay back, but you should not go to extremes.

C7 If the agressor destroyed all of the victims weapons completely (usually through assault), the victim and his allies have the right to mass him once within 60 days of being massed, they dont need to bother with reparations values (can destroy even a multiple of 100), but only if he didnt pay reparations in time.

C8 If any player has a total of 300.000 workers and miners or more, he can be massed by anyone without possibility of reparation and without punishment. (to be taught a lesson why it´s not good to have so many miners and workers) Example: If a WR member has 200.000 workers and 150.000 miners, an Imperium member can mass him and kill his civilian units and WR will not fight the agressor back (Same applies the other way round if TIE members have 300.000 workers and miners or more, they can be massed as well). In this case the victim cannot ask for any kuwal, and cannot be revenged either.

D Guidelines

Members of both World Republic and Imperium will try to solve all their conflicts peacefully and follow the rules written in sections A, B and C.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Kenzu on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium Empty Re: Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium

Post by seaborgium Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Intresting, i would put in about dropping inactives after so many days of inactivity, so that no mistakes come up.

IE, so and so is farming blah too much

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium Empty Re: Peace Treaty between World Republic and Imperium

Post by Universe Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

B4 doesn't make sense, agreeing to that would make each and every massing by the Imperium on players other as (o) members illegal. Unreasonable. Quite likely you gave the wrong example.. might make sense if you had a better one.

C8 is hilarious. Do you really want to *ASK* to get massed? Or is this just an article to be able to kill off the economically stronger Imperium members? Leaving this in builds the foundation for another war, Ken.

And well.. your respective empires are both so very numerous, that it becomes unreasonable to assume that all of your members are active.
How do you look at a 'forbidden mission' against one of your inactives? Smile
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Now that you guys trimmed our fat, why would we want peace?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:07 pm

B4 - i think he missed a word lol

C8 - i over looked that one, but thats a joke. anyone hits me just bc of that will be massed. You can't force people how to play but you can 'help' them understand your point of view.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 pm

I m personally for peace Kenzu - but i suspect if i try and sell a peace deal to The Imperium memberbase - before they ve had chance to exact a meaningful revenge - that i ll be strung up and impaled on pikes.

Besides - rflash and danuboy need to be dealt with first, as do about 20+ other members of World Republic who are worth massing - before a peace treaty can be considered.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm

np peace treaty just yet as u forgot to put in GD leaving them to attack and mass when they wont
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:51 pm

ian wrote:i suspect if i try and sell a peace deal to The Imperium memberbase - before they ve had chance to exact a meaningful revenge - that i ll be strung up and impaled on pikes.

I think we have more imagination than that.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 pm

ian wrote:I m personally for peace Kenzu - but i suspect if i try and sell a peace deal to The Imperium memberbase - before they ve had chance to exact a meaningful revenge - that i ll be strung up and impaled on pikes.

Besides - rflash and danuboy need to be dealt with first, as do about 20+ other members of World Republic who are worth massing - before a peace treaty can be considered.

Thanks for the support.

No one said the peace treaty has to be made right here right now.

I thought you had your meaningfull revenge. Afterall one month passed already and a lot of people have been massed on both sides.

How about everyone who wants makes all the revenges within 1 week and we move on with life at last.

reaper wrote:np peace treaty just yet as u forgot to put in GD leaving them to attack and mass when they wont

As long as GD is outside Order Empire they are to be treated as separate entity. If they will be in Order Empire, they won't attack you, or will face consequences by the Imperium.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

ian wrote:I m personally for peace Kenzu - but i suspect if i try and sell a peace deal to The Imperium memberbase - before they ve had chance to exact a meaningful revenge - that i ll be strung up and impaled on pikes.

I agree with Ian , I did some damage to The Imperium and it wouldn't be right to get peace just yet .
Blackeagle hasn't exacted some revenge on me yet and I killed a bunch of his miners .

Perfect day for peace would be thanks giving . another 2 weeks of fighting . that should give both sides a chance to unleash 1 last final attack or 2 jocolor .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

C8 should be adjustable. Right now people only have a certain amount of miners since it would be unprofitable to mass and kill them compared to raiding. When people are raiding 1k per hit rather then 400 each it makes more sense to have up to even 200k miners and 300k workers
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 am

I dont think people raid 1k per hit.
at least people with proper strike cannot, because the game hasnt been fixed yet to make it fair for people with strike.

I also think that one or two more weeks, to give time for everyone and then we have peace.

Let´s have peace by 1st of December

Thats 45 days of war, enough for everyone to make enough revenge.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 am

i bet if a person with a strike hit Pecos right now they would get about 1.5k per hit

it would cost about 100mil in repairs but you would gain at least 160mil worth of units at least.

i will be going on protection through thanks giving and i am fine with not massing any1 after i come off. massing over holidays is just silly. cant expect me to eat turkey and mass ppl at the same time.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:28 am

"that was delicious, but I can't help with dishes, I need to ruin someones holidays" I can see the fun in that... especially since Canada already had Thanksgiving Wink lol
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:14 am

Vesper wrote:i bet if a person with a strike hit Pecos right now they would get about 1.5k per hit

it would cost about 100mil in repairs but you would gain at least 160mil worth of units at least.

i will be going on protection through thanks giving and i am fine with not massing any1 after i come off. massing over holidays is just silly. cant expect me to eat turkey and mass ppl at the same time.

What holidays?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanksgiving is coming up in the US, a day of munching on turkey and sitting around with family
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Truestrike Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Only thing that should probably be adjusted is
C8 it should be more fo a % of your total pop size. like anything over 40%.
that way those with a AE of below 40% can actually compete with anyone else.
on an economic level.

Kind of unfair if you have a 1.5mil pop and can only have 300k in miners.

Truestrike
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Vesper wrote:i bet if a person with a strike hit Pecos right now they would get about 1.5k per hit

Here in Europe we dont celebrate Thanksgiving.

I would like to see a date when we can have peace already.

Truestrike wrote:Only thing that should probably be adjusted is
C8 it should be more fo a % of your total pop size. like anything over 40%.
that way those with a AE of below 40% can actually compete with anyone else.
on an economic level.

Kind of unfair if you have a 1.5mil pop and can only have 300k in miners.

It would be kind of unfair if one alliance had no miners for safety purposes and the other one would have a lot of miners and grow faster. If both alliances had a lot of miners and one alliance would make the first strike, that alliance would be in an advantage, could kill a lot of miners and then retrain their own. Therefore we can prevent all the trouble by banning miners in the first place.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm

If I read the text correctly, signing a mutual defence treaty with either of you would be pointless. Is that intentional?
Regarding C8: it is up to each player to determine whether the extra income is worth the risk and possibly up to alliance leadership to set rules or guidelines.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I would like to see posts by imperium leaders that there will be peace soon.
Otherwise i can only assume that they prepare for another offensive.

Jiro wrote:If I read the text correctly, signing a mutual defence treaty with either of you would be pointless. Is that intentional?
Regarding C8: it is up to each player to determine whether the extra income is worth the risk and possibly up to alliance leadership to set rules or guidelines.

what extra income are you talking about?
farming is allowed
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Kenzu wrote:I would like to see posts by imperium leaders that there will be peace soon.
Otherwise i can only assume that they prepare for another offensive.

Jiro wrote:If I read the text correctly, signing a mutual defence treaty with either of you would be pointless. Is that intentional?

what extra income are you talking about?
farming is allowed

Jiro is talking about massing enemy income units .

The part about the defense treaty you have with F.I.P , are they effected bythe peace treaty .
Meaning because they are not in (O) will his alliance still be attacked by TI if the peace treaty goes through .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Actually, the way I read the peace treaty, TI and WR are forbidden to come to the aid of anyone outside their empire. I don't know whether you read it that way, but it makes any treaty beyond a non-agression pact pointless.
I wondered if that is what you meant to do in order to prevent a hypothetical mutual defence treaty between, GD and TI.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Kenzu maybe you should edit this part .

B4 Empires of World Republic and Imperium cannot be massed either. If a member of one alliance masses a member of one of the Empires (Either an Order (O) alliance member, or an alliance member of Imperium´s empire´s alliances), he can be massed back once by the respective empire. This doesn´t apply to members of empire alliances which joined the empire less than 1 day ago, or were hidden/secret alliance less than 1 day ago. (Example: Order Empire can mass players who mass members of (O) alliances, Imperium can mass players who mass members of Imperium empire, but only if the alliance member has the symbol of the empire next to his name, not when he is in hidden alliance or alliance which doesnt display empire affiliation)

(O) has GD and F.I.P as allies as well .
Or make a separate column stating that depending on the situation if Allies Of (O) are massed by The Imperium (O) May get involved ( the amount of the Involvement depends on the treaty (O) has with GD , And F.I.P )

something along those lines but in a more educated display cuz as you can see my writing skills suck .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 pm

i don't see the need to for the treaty to be so complex...

how hard is it to say,

only kuwal and raids are fine, as long as profitable. No harm operations.
Can only hit each other if coming to aid of ally.
Since you all seem to have it posted on the forums who allied to who.
wow less then 5 lines go ME

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 am

seaborgium wrote:i don't see the need to for the treaty to be so complex...

how hard is it to say,

only kuwal and raids are fine, as long as profitable. No harm operations.
Can only hit each other if coming to aid of ally.
Since you all seem to have it posted on the forums who allied to who.
wow less then 5 lines go ME

and what if someone does 2 assaults on someone from the other alliance?
What if one member of one alliance masses another member of the other alliance?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next