Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

+12
FarleShadow
Universe
superkingtsob
Alex
seaborgium
Vesper
Special Agent 47
raynar
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
Kenzu
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire Empty WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

Post by Kenzu Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:40 am

I have talked to ian that we will offer a peace treaty that he can sign on behalf of Imperium.
I have also issued an alliance wide message telling all WR members NOT to attack Imperium members so that we can make one last attempt at peace, and hopefully be successful.

A pity ian puts even more strain on the relations between WR and Imperium by massing me, even though he knew well that we would make a peace treaty proposal

Here is our peace treaty proposal.
It is negotiable, but it has to be fair for both parties.

------------------------------------------------------------
Peace treaty proposal

I would like to make a peace proposal on behalf of World Republic and our allies to Imperium and Imperium's allies.
To make sure that the peace treaty will last, it has to be a fair treaty and it must short and clear.

This is our peace treaty proposal:

1) World Republic and Imperium will sign a permanent peace treaty and not engage in any hostile missions against each other ever again.(This means NO assault, destruction, invasion, sabotage, assassin missions allowed).

2) World Republic may not mass Imperium allies. Imperium may not mass World Republic allies. (It must be clear who is an ally and who is not.)
This means that Imperium and their allies are not allowed to mass anyone who is a member of World Republic or who is an official ally of World Republic.
This also means that World Republic and their allies are not allowed to mass anyone who is a member of Imperium or who is an official ally of Imperium.

3) The only missions allowed will be farming, raiding and reconaissance.

4) This treaty has to last forever, and cannot be dissolved under any circumstances. It cannot be dissolved on any grounds relating to anything which isn't a hostile military mission. A hostile military mission is an assault, destruction, invasion, sabotage, assassin mision.

The treaty can be dissolved only if one of the alliances (Imperium or World Republic) massed the other alliance and doesn't agree to pay for the damage or kick the members who attacked the alliance.

5) If a member of the two alliances brakes the treaty, he has to be kicked out of the alliance forever or repay the damage dealt to the victim.
If an allied alliance brakes the treaty, this alliance may not be the ally of the alliance anymore.

6) World Republic and Imperium may not fund other players/alliances to mass the other alliance.

End of peace treaty
--------------------------------------------------------

Additional words:
We wanted to add also something about spies, but since it is very hard to make it clearly recognisable if someone is using spies or not, we choose not to mention it at all. Problems arise already at the definition of what is a spy. Imperium is free to propose any additions to the peace treaty, including additions about spies, but it has to be clear, and it will be the same for both alliances.

And addition such as WR cannot use spies, can be agreed on, only if Imperium will promise not to use any spies themselves.
In case one party finds out that the other one is using spies, then this addition will be removed from the peace treaty. (For example if a WR member provides secret info to Imperium and imperium doesn't report this spy to WR leadership, then WR will announce this on the forum and from this point onward WR can use spies themselves.)

The peace treaty CANNOT be dissolved on any grounds EXCEPT for hostile missions, because World Republic wants to prevent that the peace treaty will be dissolved once again based mere assumptions of active spies.

-------------------------------------------------------
Ian was asking what guarantee can there be that WR will not prepare and dissolve the peace treaty after one month.
Well, the guarantee is that it would be insane to attack an alliance stronger than oneself.
Furthermore WR has never dissolved any peace treaty. We never figh until we are forced into war.
If you will not declare war on us, the peace treaty will last forever.

Please accept the peace treaty and let's end the hostilities forever!

-------------------------------------------------------

World Republic proposes a ceasefire
(This means that WR and Imperium and the allies of WR and Imperium may not use hostile missions against each other),
which has to last for 2 weeks, during which the peace treaty has to be negotiated.
The ceasefire may be extended as long as both parties agree, but if it doesn't get extended, war may continue.
Please accept the ceasefire and if you do, World Republic will not make any attacks against Imperium.

Please accept the ceasefire within 48 hours.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire Empty Re: WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

Post by ian Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am

Peace treaty rejected.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire Empty Re: WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

Post by reaper Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 am

Peace treaty rejected.
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 am

Peace treaty rejected

Last edited by Hai-Shulud on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by raynar Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 am

Peace treaty rejected.

raynar
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 am

Peace Treaty Rejected.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 am

Peace treaty rejected
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:57 am

i reject the first 4 parts, after that it sounds reasonable

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 am

Kenzu wrote:
1) World Republic and Imperium will sign a permanent peace treaty and not engage in any hostile missions against each other ever again.(This means NO assault, destruction, invasion, sabotage, assassin missions allowed).

4) This treaty has to last forever, and cannot be dissolved under any circumstances. It cannot be dissolved on any grounds relating to anything which isn't a hostile military mission. A hostile military mission is an assault, destruction, invasion, sabotage, assassin mision.

Would make for a very boring game...

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 am

yeah
Alex would you like to be ally of Tie

Good nice to have you

Now WR can't mass you

Next alliance....

Thanks Alex for being the one i could use Razz

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by superkingtsob Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am

wow kenzu your nuts. Have you even thought it through about a permanent peace treaty. its war game. what will ahppen is every oen will become allies and nothing will happen but stat building. Evil idea change alliance name so no longer on treaty to get out if it

superkingtsob
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

ian wrote:Peace treaty rejected.

I should have known that you saying you want peace was not sincere.

We have tried so much to come to a peace treaty.
I have appointed diplomats, negotiated peace terms, we didn't strike you, even though we could, only to make the negotiation a successful one, and what do you do?

You mass World Republic members during Christmas holidays and New years, without mercy or shame, continue to increase tensions, and make many offensive posts with false informations.

I will let the World Republic know that you want no peace.

Alex wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Would make for a very boring game...

-Alex

There is no point in making a temporary peace treaty, which will then be again broken by Imperium and dissolved under ridiculous circumstances.

A peace treaty ALWAYS has to be permanent, otherwise it's nothing more than a ceasefire.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 am

Kenzu wrote:There is no point in making a temporary peace treaty, which will then be again broken by Imperium and dissolved under ridiculous circumstances.

A peace treaty ALWAYS has to be permanent, otherwise it's nothing more than a ceasefire.

Then maybe you should just try for a ceasefire then....

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 am

Alex wrote:
Kenzu wrote:There is no point in making a temporary peace treaty, which will then be again broken by Imperium and dissolved under ridiculous circumstances.

Then maybe you should just try for a ceasefire then....

-Alex

As you can see I proposed a ceasefire too.
They didnt even bother writing their stance on it at all.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:41 am

Peace treaty + ceasefire rejected.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:34 pm

I can't be the only person confused by this, can I?

Because to me, it looks like Kenzu just wants peace. No concessions, no offers, just 'I won't shoot you if you don't shoot me' in much shorter terms.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Well yes, but who's crazy to believe Kenzu?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Well I mean in terms of actually wanting a ceasefire, you know, like offering some Kuwal to sweeten the pot or maybe some concession like stepping down or anything like that, rather than just regurgitating the same old rubbish.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm

*hugs Kenzu*

Id like this opportunity to thank Kenzu on behalf of TIE for the ENDLESS hours of entertainment he has provided for us, without him many of us would be bored of this game already. And for this reason we promise that in the case he steps down we will provide him the most comfortable psychiatric ward within 2 lightyears of his home planet.

I ask that all members of TIE give Kenzu a hug for all the invaluable work he has done for us.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:Peace treaty rejected.

I should have known that you saying you want peace was not sincere.

We have tried so much to come to a peace treaty.
I have appointed diplomats, negotiated peace terms, we didn't strike you, even though we could, only to make the negotiation a successful one, and what do you do?

You mass World Republic members during Christmas holidays and New years, without mercy or shame, continue to increase tensions, and make many offensive posts with false informations.

I will let the World Republic know that you want no peace.

By all means tell World Republic we don't want peace . As for the rest of this post - its a complete load of crap trying to portray Myself/ T.I.E as saying we want peace, then going back on our word. You completely FAILED to mention the rest of our conversation didn't you? Which part of the below DIDN'T you understand?

01/01/2010 19:32:55 ian kenzu you know i do enjoy having all your messages your sending to the various alliance leaders forwarded to me Razz
01/01/2010 19:33:16 ian kenzu it makes my day Smile
01/01/2010 19:34:26 ian kenzu though... if you hope for WR to come out of this with any form of semi-favourable peace terms... it would be advisable to stop Smile
01/01/2010 19:34:42 ian kenzu any strike you eventually manage to launch against T.I.E will do minimal damage
01/01/2010 19:35:08 ian kenzu and the result will only be that for every TIE member to fall, another 3 - 4 WR/ WR allies will fall
01/01/2010 19:35:22 kenzu ian I am happy if you are happy
01/01/2010 19:35:47 ian kenzu oh im happy about continuing war - i don't particuarly like setting innocent WR players back by massing them
01/01/2010 19:35:48 kenzu ian so what do you recommend?
01/01/2010 19:35:58 ian kenzu but we ll keep doing it untill some sort of arrangement is made
01/01/2010 19:36:03 ian kenzu i don't know
01/01/2010 19:36:41 ian kenzu what garantee's do we have that after the next peace treaty isn't signed, you won't keep any spies/ anyone who's given you information in our alliance - or that you won't spam the server with hostile T.I.E messages?
01/01/2010 19:37:10 kenzu ian what guarantee do we have that you wont keep spies?
01/01/2010 19:37:15 kenzu ian we want equal terms
01/01/2010 19:37:22 ian kenzu you have zero garantee's
01/01/2010 19:37:27 kenzu ian if you want us not to have spies, you should not have any spies either
01/01/2010 19:37:56 ian kenzu but T.I.E and WR aren't equal kenzu - we are considerably larger and more powerful than WR and any other allies you can muster

01/01/2010 19:38:07 ian kenzu that said
01/01/2010 19:38:09 kenzu ian i know that
01/01/2010 19:38:40 ian kenzu we have no wish to continue the war longer than necessary - we merely want to ensure that WR/ You understand the consequences of keeping spies in our ranks, or mass messaging the server with unpleasant messages about T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:38:59 ian kenzu you won't believe it - but we had NO spies in WR before or after the peace treaty (while it still remained)
01/01/2010 19:39:17 ian kenzu nor did we message anyone with messages hostile to WR
01/01/2010 19:39:31 ian kenzu we kept to ourselves - we d even set up the next set of economic targets for TIE to progress to
01/01/2010 19:39:43 ian kenzu i d even gone so far as to sell of my strike weapons
01/01/2010 19:39:48 ian kenzu all 70k+ of them
01/01/2010 19:40:20 ian kenzu why, if T.I.E wanted war - would i have done that - knowing it would cost me 40% of the value to get them back?
01/01/2010 19:40:34 kenzu ian if you have no spies how come you can read our alliance messages?
01/01/2010 19:40:39 kenzu ian let us define spies
01/01/2010 19:40:40 ian kenzu because we do now have spies
01/01/2010 19:40:49 ian kenzu since this war began WR members have messaged me
01/01/2010 19:40:51 ian kenzu asking not to be attacked
01/01/2010 19:40:57 kenzu ian a spy is someone who provides information from the alliance he is in to some other alliance
01/01/2010 19:41:00 ian kenzu inexchange they keep me informed of your moves and actions
01/01/2010 19:41:31 kenzu ian if an alliance obtains information through a middleman who obtains information from a spy, this means that the alliance obtained information from a spy
01/01/2010 19:41:51 kenzu ian We have evidence you kept spies in WR all the time
01/01/2010 19:42:16 ian kenzu it matters not Smile
01/01/2010 19:42:18 kenzu ian we however didnt
01/01/2010 19:42:23 kenzu ian of course it matters
01/01/2010 19:42:30 ian kenzu T.I.E will keep spies in WR after any peace agreement now
01/01/2010 19:42:41 ian kenzu you ve demonstrated we can't trust you even after a peace treaty was signed
01/01/2010 19:42:52 ian kenzu i m sorry - but that is how it is
01/01/2010 19:42:53 kenzu ian how?
01/01/2010 19:42:57 kenzu ian how did I demonstrate?
01/01/2010 19:43:09 ian kenzu i m not about to sign a peace treaty with WR after this war is over, only for you to then launch a suprise attack in a month or 2's time
01/01/2010 19:43:20 ian kenzu your messages to other new players about "Evil T.I.E"
01/01/2010 19:43:31 ian kenzu the fact you neglected to mention the role shadowphoeniex had in the last war of keeping you informed
01/01/2010 19:43:33 kenzu ian to what players?
01/01/2010 19:43:37 kenzu ian name at least one
01/01/2010 19:43:40 kenzu ian but dont name wr members
01/01/2010 19:43:50 ian kenzu that would be to give away those who are sympathetic to us
01/01/2010 19:44:00 ian kenzu i m sure for future references you would avoid messaging them
01/01/2010 19:44:14 ian kenzu much like you would if i were to tell you which alliances and alliance leaders have backed T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:44:20 ian kenzu and thus forwarded their messages to me which you ve sent
01/01/2010 19:44:22 kenzu ian messaging who?
01/01/2010 19:44:35 ian kenzu you know as well as i do that you ve messaged alliance leaders Razz
01/01/2010 19:44:39 kenzu ian please be more specific
01/01/2010 19:44:44 kenzu ian so what
01/01/2010 19:44:49 kenzu ian nothing bad about messaging
01/01/2010 19:44:53 kenzu ian I can talk to whoever I want
01/01/2010 19:44:59 ian kenzu maybe - but if that is the case
01/01/2010 19:45:05 ian kenzu we ll mass whoever we want Smile

01/01/2010 19:45:20 kenzu ian so what are the peace terms you want?
01/01/2010 19:45:24 kenzu ian they have to be fair you know
01/01/2010 19:45:40 ian kenzu your going to have to come to terms with the fact that if you keep telling people how nasty T.I.E is - we ll retailiate with force whenever we deem it necessary
01/01/2010 19:45:53 kenzu ian all I say are facts
01/01/2010 19:46:06 ian kenzu No kenzu - you ve created a self fullfilling prophecy
01/01/2010 19:46:11 kenzu ian how about you stop telling people lies about WR
01/01/2010 19:46:29 ian kenzu by saying T.I.E is hostile to WR, and thus making WR hostile to T.I,E - T.I.E is going to be nasty and hostile to WR
01/01/2010 19:46:35 kenzu ian your people keep telling that we mass smaller players.
01/01/2010 19:46:44 ian kenzu why is it no other alliances have had problems with "nasty" T.I.E?
01/01/2010 19:46:50 ian kenzu yor do
01/01/2010 19:46:54 ian kenzu *you do*
01/01/2010 19:46:55 kenzu ian you had problems with rflash
01/01/2010 19:47:05 kenzu ian and wanted to mass him only because he farms you
01/01/2010 19:47:05 ian kenzu he joined in helping WR :S
01/01/2010 19:47:09 ian kenzu no Kenzu
01/01/2010 19:47:10 ian kenzu we didn't
01/01/2010 19:47:20 kenzu ian you made him join us
01/01/2010 19:47:21 kenzu ian thank you
01/01/2010 19:47:22 ian kenzu there was discussion on massing him - but never a decision reached
01/01/2010 19:47:28 ian kenzu see
01/01/2010 19:47:30 ian kenzu i m trying to work out
01/01/2010 19:47:40 ian kenzu whether you were played by shadowphoenix, or whether he actually acted under your orders
01/01/2010 19:47:54 ian kenzu because.. he was the main person advocating we mass Rflash - and kept bringing it up
01/01/2010 19:48:04 kenzu ian I was unaware of this
01/01/2010 19:48:18 ian kenzu and yet.. he was also the same person who was giving you information about T.I.E and our "desire" to mass GD
01/01/2010 19:48:23 ian kenzu do you not think it possible he lied to you?
01/01/2010 19:48:34 ian kenzu since he seemed happy enough to take matters into his own hands
01/01/2010 19:48:47 ian kenzu and act on his own initiaive to try and get T.I.E to take out GD
01/01/2010 19:48:50 kenzu ian if we agree on peace, how can we, WR know that Imperium will not declare a 3rd war on us, using false info?
01/01/2010 19:48:59 ian kenzu the information is not false
01/01/2010 19:49:14 kenzu ian you might as well employ one of your members, tell that member to send me info and then use it against me to declare war
01/01/2010 19:49:15 ian kenzu Shadowphoenix was a spy who gave information to you - he remained in T.I.E after the war
01/01/2010 19:49:25 ian kenzu you sent hostile messages to new players
01/01/2010 19:49:29 kenzu ian shadow phoenix quit the game
01/01/2010 19:49:36 ian kenzu maybe, maybe not
01/01/2010 19:49:37 kenzu ian I havent
01/01/2010 19:49:40 ian kenzu he still for all i know
01/01/2010 19:49:50 ian kenzu could have been reactivated on msn - and made to become active again
01/01/2010 19:49:51 kenzu ian you shouldnt have even mentioned him when you didnt know the facts
01/01/2010 19:49:57 ian kenzu to gain information... a mere sleeper cell
01/01/2010 19:50:03 kenzu ian you keep posting your assumptions and people take it for facts
01/01/2010 19:50:06 ian kenzu i ve seen it happen before
01/01/2010 19:50:06 kenzu ian thats a big problem
01/01/2010 19:50:14 ian kenzu my assumptions are correct
01/01/2010 19:50:15 kenzu ian he told me he quit the game
01/01/2010 19:50:18 kenzu ian no sleeper cell
01/01/2010 19:50:27 ian kenzu yet you didn't inform T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:50:28 kenzu ian no they are not
01/01/2010 19:50:37 ian kenzu instead... you kept someone who had been a spy in T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:50:39 kenzu ian you havent informed us of your spies either
01/01/2010 19:50:47 ian kenzu our spies are now very numerous
01/01/2010 19:50:48 kenzu ian besides, the peace treaty doesnt mention spies
01/01/2010 19:50:52 ian kenzu i suspect you d loose about a 1/4 of WR
01/01/2010 19:51:05 ian kenzu or at least about a 1/4 of WR's active members
01/01/2010 19:51:11 ian kenzu subterfuge
01/01/2010 19:51:15 ian kenzu was mentioned in the peace treaty
01/01/2010 19:51:21 kenzu ian where?
01/01/2010 19:51:26 ian kenzu go re-read it
01/01/2010 19:51:43 ian kenzu but... its now irrelevant
01/01/2010 19:51:46 ian kenzu the treaty is long since dead
01/01/2010 19:52:41 kenzu ian if you really want peace, you should agree on the peace treaty we will propose
01/01/2010 19:52:46 kenzu ian Don't worry it will be fair
01/01/2010 19:52:49 ian kenzu lol
01/01/2010 19:52:52 ian kenzu its very unlikely

01/01/2010 19:52:56 kenzu ian and it will be easy to see if someone broke it
01/01/2010 19:52:57 ian kenzu but... i ll have to wait and see
01/01/2010 19:53:06 ian kenzu i doubt you ll address ANY of T.I.E's concerns
01/01/2010 19:53:11 kenzu ian so please
01/01/2010 19:53:18 kenzu ian write all your concerns now
01/01/2010 19:53:24 kenzu ian so that I can take them into account
01/01/2010 19:54:01 ian kenzu you cease all hostile conduct against T.I.E - that includes any hostile actions ingame i.e. assaults, assassinations etc... - and includes slander and writing hostile messages ingame and on the forum directed at T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:54:46 ian kenzu you withdraw any and all spies in T.I.E's ranks - and you inform us of any information you recieve from T.I.E and where it came from (since you like to constantly say you have "friends" who tell you stuff of their own accord... and that they aren;'t spies)
01/01/2010 19:55:27 ian kenzu you stop trying to form alliances for the specific purpose of "countering T.I.E" - by all means have alliances, but not just to fight against T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:55:55 kenzu ian done?
01/01/2010 19:56:18 ian kenzu and you make sure your members abide by your code of conduct (so smaller non-WR players are protected)
01/01/2010 19:56:34 kenzu ian ok
01/01/2010 19:56:43 kenzu ian good
01/01/2010 19:56:55 kenzu ian but It needs to be explained
01/01/2010 19:57:14 kenzu ian ok doesnt mean that I agree on it
01/01/2010 19:57:18 ian kenzu that can wait untill WR's peace proposal - we ll respond with the relevant information whenever you create it
01/01/2010 19:57:21 kenzu ian you have to explain what you mean
01/01/2010 19:57:36 kenzu ian and includes slander and writing hostile messages ingame and on the forum directed at T.I.E
01/01/2010 19:57:45 kenzu ian what do you mean by slander and by hostile messages?
01/01/2010 19:57:51 ian kenzu though.... i wouldn't wait too long - you ve probably noticed T.I.E's military power has increased by 9billion power in the last 7 days
01/01/2010 19:58:06 ian kenzu we ll provide some examples whenever the proposal is put forward
01/01/2010 19:58:15 kenzu ian i need to know now
01/01/2010 19:58:18 kenzu ian it cannot be vague
01/01/2010 19:58:25 kenzu ian it has to be clearly defined
01/01/2010 19:58:27 ian kenzu i have to go now
01/01/2010 19:58:38 kenzu ian you will have to agre on the same rules
01/01/2010 19:58:42 ian kenzu yes i ll agree it does - since obviously "subterfuge" was too vague in the last message
01/01/2010 19:58:43 kenzu ian this means no slander against WR
01/01/2010 19:58:46 ian kenzu lol
01/01/2010 19:58:50 kenzu ian and no slander against our members and allies
01/01/2010 19:59:00 ian kenzu now see... thats something your going to have to come to terms with as well
01/01/2010 19:59:10 ian kenzu the last peace treaty T.I.E accepted equal terms as a matter of good will

01/01/2010 19:59:14 kenzu ian all I want is an equal treaty
01/01/2010 19:59:25 kenzu ian because that's what World Republic wants
01/01/2010 19:59:28 ian kenzu i think WR/ Yourself has used up what little goodwill remains
01/01/2010 19:59:39 ian kenzu you ll have to settle for an acceptable treaty

01/01/2010 19:59:40 kenzu ian i think you used up yours too
01/01/2010 19:59:42 ian kenzu lol
01/01/2010 19:59:44 ian kenzu yes we may have done
01/01/2010 19:59:45 kenzu ian but thats another thing
01/01/2010 20:00:02 ian kenzu but the question remains - how often can WR launch strikes against T.I.E and how long can it keep them up for?
01/01/2010 20:00:12 kenzu ian dont think WR members approve of your actions.
01/01/2010 20:00:23 kenzu ian that's not a question
01/01/2010 20:00:31 ian kenzu T.I.E hasn't yet initiated resource mobilisation - we asked for a single 3.5 billion kuwal payment from each of our members
01/01/2010 20:00:40 ian kenzu lol, i m afraid it is very relevant
01/01/2010 20:00:55 kenzu ian when people know that they are being attacked, they will defend till the last drop of blood, or till a fair peace treaty is settled
01/01/2010 20:01:07 ian kenzu you see... if WR wants an equal treaty, its going to have to work very hard to make it worthwhile for T.I.E to accept a equal treaty
01/01/2010 20:01:08 kenzu ian i gtg
01/01/2010 20:01:10 kenzu ian see you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... i ask again - just which parts of the above didn't Kenzu understand? I think i made it DAMN clear any peace treaty WR was likely to propose would not be accepted - and i also made it damn clear any future peace treaty which T.I.E will ever accept will NOT be equal - and will be favourable to T.I.E.

Yet.... Kenzu completely ignored all that, and instead posts here and in the process tries to make me/ T.I.E look bad for suppossedly saying we "want peace" and then rejecting it... when infact I made our position clear right from the very start.

Just for this Kenzu - another 4 - 5 World Republic players are going to fall now before we respond back officially to this treaty with our own proposal. Everytime you try a similar stunt - you can expect 4 - 5 more World Republic players to get annihilated. Its that simple.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 pm

I would say that WR will run out of members if you keep massing 5 people when Kenzu drops the ball. However, given that he tells his members to rebuild fully after they get massed, that might not happen.

I just hope they rebuild fast enough.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Last i checked Kismet was the diplomat for WR. Why is kenzu posting again?

TIE already put their peace proposal on the table at the start of the crusade. Kenzu steps down as leader, its basic and hard to negotiate, either he steps down or he doesn't. Very easy to track and all that so i don't even see why this treaty attempt was posted.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:16 pm

after too long they won't beable to afford to rebuild, remeber he ordered 50% of there income to go to him.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:18 pm

FarleShadow wrote:I can't be the only person confused by this, can I?

Because to me, it looks like Kenzu just wants peace. No concessions, no offers, just 'I won't shoot you if you don't shoot me' in much shorter terms.

Think about it Farle.

First off NO treaty can be "permanent". None are. That's the nature of Treaties. Secondly WHY are WR allies and TIE allies even mentioned? This is TIE and WR only. As Alex and seaborgium already expressed it is foolish because everyone would just pick a side and then NO war can happen. Pure Foolishness.

Secondly Farle, why are you here now questioning or rejection of a flawed treaty but had nothing to say when TIE was being ruthlessly attacked by your leader? While we stood begging for a diplomat to save the whole of WR? We then were tricked when Kenzu named Kismet as the WR diplomat knowing full well she was in the hospital and could not perform her duties. In that time Kenzu used GD to launch a massive attack on TIE targeting "accounts of opportunity". Even now he continues to tell lies, half truths, and still slanders against TIE. This very post in AW forums proves he seeks only to twist the truth. Just as he claims Ian says he "wants" peace but rejects the treaty. After reading the MSN convo Ian did EXACTLY what he said he would do, and Kenzu did not address a single point that TIE seek resolve to. He acts like he is our equal and he is not.

WR keeps him and accepts his leadership, so TIE and WR are at war. WR can have peace at any point in time they want it. All they have to do is silence or remove their leader and peace there will be. As long as Kenzu remains in control of WR and has that power then there will be no peace because Kenzu has proven time and time again he can not be trusted, he talks out both sides of his mouth, and hes to power hungry to save his own alliance from destruction.

Vesper wrote:Last i checked Kismet was the diplomat for WR. Why is kenzu posting again?

TIE already put their peace proposal on the table at the start of the crusade. Kenzu steps down as leader, its basic and hard to negotiate, either he steps down or he doesn't. Very easy to track and all that so i don't even see why this treaty attempt was posted.
Because his word is meaningless and he has no regard for going back on it. Hence why we are at war. HJe says one thing, then either does another or goes back on his word.

seaborgium wrote:after too long they won't beable to afford to rebuild, remeber he ordered 50% of there income to go to him.
Now that is truely sad. First he brings this war on WR because he refuses to simple shut his mouth. Then he gets all but a very few WR accounts totally destroyed. Now he wants 50% of their resources to keep his own account built? Putting all your eggs in one basket is bad business. You will run out of ST.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:29 pm

that is a very valid point, i agree with SA
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next