Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

+12
FarleShadow
Universe
superkingtsob
Alex
seaborgium
Vesper
Special Agent 47
raynar
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
Kenzu
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire - Page 2 Empty Re: WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

Post by Sandwalker Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Farle has been cleansed of evil and has seen the light. That's why he's questioning Kenzu's ways.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire - Page 2 Empty Re: WR offers a peace treaty to Imperium + ceasefire

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Farle has been cleansed of evil and has seen the light. That's why he's questioning Kenzu's ways.

Thank You Sandwalker, I now see what it is you mean. I misread or misunderstood Farleshadow's messages. After rereading them I now understand what he meant.

My apologies Farle, disregard my response above.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Lol Very Happy

I figured this IS relevant to the peace treaty in order for World Republic/ Kenzu's followers to understand the lost cause they are fighting.

The Imperium Empire has a total Unit Production of 483,345 - 58,001,400,000 kuwal's worth a day.

Our turn income is 1,845,971,260 - 88,606,620,480 kuwal's worth.

Thats a total daily economic generation of 146,608,020,480 kuwal's worth... excluding extra resources gained through raiding/ farming.

The war for T.I.E has so far cost about 349,818,900,000 kuwal's worth of resources - so approximately 2.386 day's worth of resources.

Its cost World Republic about 635,377,654,000 kuwal's worth of resources - if you had T.I.E's economy that is 4.3 day's worth... as it is - i suspect your economy is at least 1/4 of ours... so thats more like 17.2 day's worth of resources World Republic have been set back by so far - if your 1/5 of our economy, thats 21.5 day's worth etc... - so in other words, it will i d guess take you AT LEAST 17+ days of investing EVERYTHING World Republic as a alliance makes into fixing the damage sufferred to it & and its allies.... in reality - this means we ve probably set WR back by at least 30+ days before they can resume any meaningful growth, at the cost of about 2.386 days for The Imperium Empire.

@ World Repulic - you still have a ton more you can loose.... for every day which you refuse to surrender to The Imperium Empire your strategic position compared to us erodes further and further. Everyday the gap between T.I.E and World Republic grows.... and this only means that as WR erodes, and T.I.E grows - you will become increasingly irrelevant and a mere insurgency, as oppossed to a war.

The Imperium Empire is willing to fight World Republic for as long as necessary - this war isn;t really impacting our overall growth in the slightest... and its only going to become increasingly irrelevant and easier & cheaper for us to fight as time passes.

If World Republic wants to fight to the death - The Imperium Empire will be more than happy to oblige Very Happy.

World Republic's ONLY peaceful option is a unconditional surrender to The Imperium Empire - whereupon we will then impose the terms (of our choosing) we said we would at the start of The Dark Crusade.

Long Live The Imperium Empire. Long Live The Dark Crusade!!!!
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Actually SA47, my point wasn't that Kenzu just wants peace, it was the way the entire thing was structured in consideration of what TIE have already offered. Yes he wants it, but his treaty is basically a rather pathetic excuse of one being he's the less powerful position and TIE is in the strong position. Bargaining would dictate he atleast try and sweeten the almost non-existant pot, rather than bluff a strong position after it is clear he doesn't have one.

< no namecalling>

edit: Ah fuck it.

double edit: Ian, wall of text = no fun ready! TL:DR it plz.
Spoiler:

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes Farle, I got that now, but I missed it before. Sometimes things are lost in text based communications that body language and facial expressions usually relay.

You have a good point as well I must say.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Glad you guys sorted it out Razz
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 pm

farle warning for calling other player names
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Yet even more proof Kenzu doesn't want peace at all, and can't keep his word.
Spoiler:
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm

text is too long, could you maybe highlight the part you want people to focus on?
too lazy to read all of it
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:text is too long, could you maybe highlight the part you want people to focus on?

That's why I say do 'Too long: Didn't read' points at the end of long quotes.

TL:DR: Long posts suck.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:56 pm

FarleShadow wrote:That's why I say do 'Too long: Didn't read' points at the end of long quotes.

TL:DR: Long posts suck.
yeh but if you write that and actually have a true intention of understanding what the previous poster wanted to say, then saying TL:DR wont help you understand Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Admin wrote:text is too long, could you maybe highlight the part you want people to focus on?

Well if you really don't care as you say, or your too lazy to look on your own then you really don't care then do you? But since its you admin, I'll point it all out for you.

Spoiler:

If you don't care, or are to lazy to read the spoiler, then please don't bother ok?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:If you don't care, or are to lazy to read the spoiler, then please don't bother ok?
thanks for misunderstanding? scratch

I thought you'd bold out the parts that you wanted to point out, instead you added your interpretation to each paragraph, you do know you could have simply said that the whole text is the proof.

nvm, a little bit more and I might even think someone has an issue with admin taking interest in ingame politics once in a while
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 pm

tbh admin i think its great you look once in a while. The only issue I forsee in this case is due to family.

So far I have seen you to be pretty fair, and forth coming about everything. Willing to listen to everyone when they feel soemthing could be better.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 am

Admin wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:If you don't care, or are to lazy to read the spoiler, then please don't bother ok?

I thought you'd bold out the parts that you wanted to point out, instead you added your interpretation to each paragraph, you do know you could have simply said that the whole text is the proof.

nvm, a little bit more and I might even think someone has an issue with admin taking interest in ingame politics once in a while

He only left the important bits though. Sure, he added comments but he did cut down his previous spoiler, which consisted of Kenzu's entire MOTD (well not MOTD, but w/e).

So it wasn't the whole text.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

Admin wrote:

There are 2 things that bother me.

1. You keep saying your not interested, or pretend this is one of my forum multi's and the like. Either you are, or you are not. Don't say you are not if you are, and by posting you prove you are. That's all I ask.

2. You are Kenzu's brother, and oddly enough you only show interest in post concerning Kenzu. You won't condemn his actions. You also don't condone them but, Just you posting gives weight to certain things to those who don't know everything.

I personally don't have an issue with you involving yourself, but just do it and don't "act" like you don't care. I don't like the fact you hid Kenzu was a game admin, but accept he is limited in that capacity. I just don't understand why you felt the need to not openly state that. I don't like the way Kenzu insinuated that as Game Admin certain updates would not be allowed as long as WR was at war. Lastly I don't like the way your posts defending Kenzu once before got edited after the fact.

*Edit*
All that said, I don't have an issue with you, nor feel you give Kenzu any leeway. If your going to get involved then just do it, but be fair and pin him for his mistakes and point out when he is right. Don't be one sided. You are the ultimate "neutral" party.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:2. You are Kenzu's brother, and oddly enough you only show interest in post concerning Kenzu. You won't condemn his actions. You also don't condone them but, Just you posting gives weight to certain things to those who don't know everything.
Here it goes, my subjective opinion about kenzu's actions in the last 6 months INGAME:
He knows very little about leading an alliance efficiently, he knows very little about diplomacy, he always looks for excuses and likes to stray off topics.
Repeatedly he misjudged his position and the one other alliances have been in and as a result of that he acted rashly and without understanding long term consequences, and most certainly without understanding how one is to behave as an alliance leader.

What happens when someone gets the impression he's being driven into a corner, he starts to get agressive. You guys have often enough sent the wrong signals, or at least failed to stress the ones you wanted him to notice to prove your initial inherent intentions to solve things "nicely" (I'm talking about the critical situations where stuff really escalated, those are the moments that are important), even after realizing your other side is not well versed in observational skills. But unlike kenzu, you are able to afford the consequences that resulted from these actions, as a result you made not as much effort, to make him realize some major facts, as someone else might have done.

There's more but I condensed my ideas and kept it as short as possible. Hence the generalizations and "half-truths" in case someone tries to argue against what I presented, there's always two sides to each coin, but they are very rarely identical in size.

Special Agent 47 wrote:I personally don't have an issue with you involving yourself, but just do it and don't "act" like you don't care. I don't like the fact you hid Kenzu was a game admin, but accept he is limited in that capacity. I just don't understand why you felt the need to not openly state that. I don't like the way Kenzu insinuated that as Game Admin certain updates would not be allowed as long as WR was at war. Lastly I don't like the way your posts defending Kenzu once before got edited after the fact.
Kenzu is no game admin I figured I have made that clear time and again. In addition to that if you have certain doubts about him having any power as to which updates get released, when and how quickly, then you can make a topic in the general section and I will gladly answer them as accurately as possible. (I know one case where he shot off a remark about, I think, "imperium hoping for release of airforce to make battle easier for them", which kenzu then said it wouldn't happen anytime soon, it didn't occur to me that someone would interpret as him having any say as to which updates get released, in retrospect I do concede your point. However I cannot and will not chase after each and every word he says)
About the edited post, any chance you could dig it up or at least remind me around which topic it was? Because I would like to reply to that.

Last about the involvement. I like to be informed, however I do acknowledge that some people have troubles discerning my posts as some official admin business and subjective normal user, especially if i post in threads like these. I still try not to take sides unless I see that one side really deserves moral or other kind of support. Which this is certainly not the case.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 am

1st paragraph

I happen to agree with you on most issues save 1. Kenzu keeps pushing the issue. Everytime we stopped, he pushed again. He is the weaker force but refuses to just stop and let by gones be by gones. You are correct that we haven't "tried" that hard. We shouldn't have to, we are the defenders, and Kenzu is the aggressor who just won't quit, so no, I do not have pity or sympathy for him. I lost all that after the 3rd time he stabbed me in the back.

2nd paragraph
I didnt then nor do I now doubt kenzu's limitation, AS I SAID. What I keep trying to point out to you is how it looks to someone who DOESN"T know. I think we have an understanding there now.

I also think we agree on the point of your "involvement" as well.

Like I said, want to be involved then be involved. You raised good points here. Just don't "act" like your not. Don't claim you don't care. It just to strongly resembles some actions of Kenzu such as speaking out both sides of his mouth, and intentionally trying to "appear" different then the truth(if you really didn't care you wouldn't post). I, as many others here have the upmost respect and faith in you. I have more faith and belief in you than any other Admin of any other game I have ever played.

I like the "I hate everyone equally" side of you. just don't let it stop you from hating Kenzu along with the rest of us.

*I know Hate is not what happens, its for illustrative purposes*

*EDIT*

If this is derailment pleae let us continue this elsewhere be it PM or Split to another topic.

and I'll try to find the post, or give you the area it came from. It was the first time I "called you out" about defending Kenzu with your Admin account.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:57 am

I feel that Kenzu as a member that plays the game should not have Admin powers on the forums or ingame. People say posts randomly disappear and are moved places. But i dont care that much about the situation to pursue it.

TIE's main request is that Kenzu steps down as the WR leader. It has been said time and time again. The admin himself feels Kenzu is not up to par with running an alliance.

Cant he just step down so every1 can go back to growing normally?

*EDIT*

I also agree with SA about not pretending you dont care. This war with Kenzu is known server wide and is hands down the biggest event that has occurred in the game to this point.

Last edited by Vesper on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

He doesnt have admin powers ingame, he can just view a few graphs and such, admin explained that earlier
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am

Vesper wrote:The admin himself feels Kenzu is not up to par with running an alliance.
Just because I say he doesn't know how to, doesn't mean he's not up to par.
I didn't know crap about coding, but I think many people will agree I can actually do sort of a decent job.

Anyways, I only want to be involved to the extent of being allowed to ask questions and request clarifications. I consider that not being involved as for me "involvement" includes two way communication (So i think our difference is just a matter of interpretation). Once in a while I post something along the lines of an opinion but in that case it's generally limited to commenting on the style of how something has been said (as opposed to commenting the contents), which is then also meant as a question to the poster, which helps me understand what's going on.

You could argue i'm splitting hairs, but I personally see a difference and believe upon it. However as with most issues, I think this is yet another that is a question of interpretation and based on an issue in communication. Hence I will not argue with you anymore if you consider that I do get involved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:20 am

Well what gets me, is you never question Kenzu's actions or motives or actions. Its always others whom you seem to target. I think that is the major sticking point, at least for me anyway.

I welcome your involvement as long as its just that. Be involved, just don't give the impression you are not or do not want to be.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:47 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:Well what gets me, is you never question Kenzu's actions or motives or actions. Its always others whom you seem to target. I think that is the major sticking point, at least for me anyway.
I am the type of person who, when possible, better tells someone their mistakes in a 4 eyes discussion rather than screw them over in front of everyone.
So considering I live with my brother, unlike anyone else that plays this game, it may be understandable, although as a result misleading, why I dont say what you think I should say, on the forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:49 am

I accept that.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 am

Kenzu wrote:
Alex wrote:
Kenzu wrote:There is no point in making a temporary peace treaty, which will then be again broken by Imperium and dissolved under ridiculous circumstances.

A peace treaty ALWAYS has to be permanent, otherwise it's nothing more than a ceasefire.

Then maybe you should just try for a ceasefire then....

-Alex

As you can see I proposed a ceasefire too.
They didnt even bother writing their stance on it at all.
]

Did you ever bothered thinking about how much The Imperium Empire hates you so much that they want to rape you and beat the crap out of your whiny piehole?

-- No Offense Kenzu, but just think about it for a while. Imagine how TIE will beat you up, leaving you in alley and screaming for help like a coward. Nobody will help you, nobody will protect you... Can you imagine it, Kenzu? It is like how it works for Aderan Wars.

You take them down, They take you down, with fearsome power, and makes your members lose morale, panicing what should they do? Same Concept... It is like real life, if you beat a stronger guy, you don't even know their strength, they can beat you up too.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next