Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

+5
Universe
ian
Sandwalker
Vesper
Kenzu
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium Empty Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

Post by Kenzu Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:01 pm

To prevent posting in the peace thread, offtopic things, I am opening a discussion thread here, so that WR and Imperium can discuss any things they would like to talk about.

Other parties are invited to participate as well.

Contents (Will make it easy for people to find what is discussed where):
Increasing active playerbase: pages 1-
New Farming Policy: pages 1-
Spies: pages 1-

EDIT 20.12.2009
I am currently looking for a suitable diplomatic representative for World Republic.
I will announce it once the person will be ready.

Last edited by Kenzu on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium Empty Re: Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

Post by Kenzu Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm

INCREASING ACTIVE PLAYERBASE ON ADERAN WARS:

Since Aderan Wars has a stable memberbase, I think we should come up with some good ways to make sure active playerbase will be growing fast. Any suggestions what we can do to achieve that?

FARMING POLICY:

Current 3 tier farming system doesnt allow farming targets which have 1 defense weapon and 49.000.000 kuwal out

This is a proposal prevent potential quarrels when someone with 0.1 million defense is unhappy that someone farmed him for 40 million kuwal,
and to reduce the need for spying on defenses who have low or moderate defense.

I would like to propose changes in the farming policy, to make it possible to farm without the need to spy someone every single time.
Clear and simple:

Kuwal in the open must over 130% of defense, or must give at least 150 million profit.
(Either one of these two has to be true to be allowed to farm)

This means: (If strike > kuwal, AND defense = moderate or low => you can farm without spying)

This means that if I have say 100 million strike, I can attack anyone who has max moderate defense and over 100 million kuwal out, since moderate defense means defense is 30%-70% of strike.

No matter how big my strike is, as long as the kuwal out is more than my strike and defense is moderate or less, I can farm safely without spying.

This is a proposal prevent potential quarrels when someone with 0.1 million defense is unhappy that someone farmed him for 40 million kuwal,
and to reduce the need for spying on defenses who have low or moderate defense.

Current 3 tier farming system doesnt allow farming targets which have 1 defense weapon and 49.000.000 kuwal out

SPIES:
ian wrote:
seaborgium wrote:I disagree Ian, if he asks someone its there freewill to tell him what they know. and The other way. I talk to Lord Ish a good bit. We both have a lot of information about each others acounts, IE: our sore points Very Happy
I have even shown him things we use to give us an edge on others in the game. I don't mean our tool site, but the tools listed on MY Site. he and I also worked out some other things to help with tools i am currently working on.

So people talk about stuff posted on forums, which to be honest, what I can see on our forums was almost all me.

Hmm i know i am missing something but hey i am kinda lost today, i can't keep a straight thought if my life depended on it today.

Your opinions are noted, however under the treaty it specifically mentions sovereignty. Sovereignty = the free will and right to do something. The Imperium Empire's free will and right to do something is clearly compromised via leaks outside of The Empire - something i intend to put an end to. TIE has respected World Republic's sovereign rights completely since this war ended i.e. no spying on them, no dictating foreign or internal policies etc...

I suspect Kenzu and WR's finding out from Evil Genius was literally a complete accident i.e. Evil Genius without being asked or prompted, may have told Kenzu he did what he did, and the reason for it - thereby giving WR information which they neither asked for, nor expected concerning TIE's policy at the time - and for Evil Genius's part... his giving away information he did not realise he should not be. If this is the case... then provided WR/ Kenzu did not specifically ask for information (which would be a deliberate attempt at infiltration) then they have done nothing wrong... it would just be an accidental breach.

The only way to find this out though - is to look at all the facts.. hence why i m asking for cooperation from WR/ Kenzu on this matter. Once i ve got the facts from WR, i ll be speaking to Evil Genius - and will decide on what to do about this minor (though had the attack proceeded, it would have amounted to a HUGE) breach of security.

Eithier way though... such information falling into the hands of an outside party, represents a severe restriction on The Imperium's sovereign rights.....

As for informing others outside TIE about the way The Imperium Empire does things... i would remind you that any policy decided and created by the central authority of TIE, should be kept within TIE..... i.e. such as the optimum unit production strategy, our defence regulations etc... - anything else which you personally operate by (as in... not one implemented and enforced by TIE), is your own personal policy... not a TIE policy and thus its up to you what you do with it.

Eithier way though... TIE's memberbase is about to make a very large cut soon... all the people who failed to respond to my latest order (concerning contacting squad leaders) will be booted imminently without any exception.

It's obvious I will want to know what happened when a member of an alliance World Republic is at peace attacks our member.

At the end of this post you will see last message from Evil Genius.
If your members are talking too much, you might want to inform them what they should and what they should not do.

I hope you undestand that a cooperation has to go both sides and that WR doesn't want to have information leak from the alliance either, therefore we hope that Imperium will cooperate and give us the information on who gave you information about World Republic.

I hope you will show us what information you and Imperium has received from WR members (now and before)
and I hope you will give us all the details you have on all of your current spies in World Republic.

The last message from Evil Genius was:

Subject: no subject

Message text:

ian Alliance Members - Squad's Stand down. [13 Dec] 15:41 - in this letter there is said NO for War

ian Alliance Members - WAR - we Strike on sunday [09 Dec] 09:23 - and yes i attacked on 9th and on 12th... because look the date on first line of the message...

it is basically not my problem that i was prepearing for the war and leader sent declining message too late

so this is my explanation for what i did and since there didnt happen a war and was such misunderstanding i REGRET what i did

I didnt know there war peace since 2nd december because there wasn't. someone tried to make peace but he had no rights as i understood it and therefor i made my own moves after reading the 9th december alliance message

Basically i didnt do anything wrong and someone from your alliance acted as leader and tried to make peace - We were in war-mode till 13th december message as i get it

Evil_Genius

PS: and as i understand: because the misunderstanding was from your side, if i get attacked by WR i think it means real war again (not sure)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium Empty Re: Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

Post by Kenzu Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm

To improve relations, I was looking for a World Republic member to represent World Republic on the forum and I have found that person.

I am happy to announce that kismet became the official diplomat to represent World Republic.

If there is anything you would like to discuss with World Republic, please contact her and she will talk to you.

I hope relations can improve more and more this way.
Let the peace forever last.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm

oo he cut out the insults he had back at you ian. too bad.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm

what would a communist be without censorship? Smile

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

I would like to see these "insults".

I wonder if you can find at least 2 and I wonder if I insulted ian a single time before ian called me an idiot. I guess not.

Talk to kismet, if you have issues with World Republic members other than myself.
If you have issues with me, send me an ingame message and let me know that you hold a grudge against me.

If you want to fight, and there is no way to prevent it, even though I would like to prevent it, let's have a duel after christmas holidays. Only me against one of you. No need to involve anyone from WR beside me, because you think it's my fault.

Choose a Imperium member who shall fight against me, if you want revenge. One versus one, until 1 week passes or one surrenders.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Kenzu wrote:Choose a Imperium member who shall fight against me, if you want revenge. One versus one, until 1 week passes or one surrenders.

Sharing is caring, I always say.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Kenzu - calling you an idiot is not an insult. Its an opinion... though some would argue a fact Laughing
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:44 pm

ian wrote:
How exactly, after saving the above - can you (kenzu/ WR) still argue that you did not have spies in TIE, that you did not breach the peace treaty, and that you are not hostile to TIE? You said it yourselves: "if you gain info from other alliances, its de facto same result as having a spy"

Because I wasn't asking for any info from anyone, and didn't even talk to Phoenix Shadow for 1 month.

One exception might be regular talk with Imperium members like you, Souldog and reaper.
(but that's obvious, because we often talk and it's no secret)

It's simple as that.

The only way how to stop information leaking would be that not a single Imperium member talks with any WR member, considering the number of people involved I say it's impossible, especially because you want someone from WR talk to you, but not many people from WR want to spend their free time talking to you, especially not during christmas time and that's why I sacrifice myself for this job.

Last edited by Kenzu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:53 am

Rolling Eyes I m not even going to dignify that response with a half-decent answer.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:58 am

Imperium often makes my personnal messages public.
Why are you angered if I do the same to you?

Didn't ian say he wants everything to be open and made public?

It is no secret that Imperium also makes messages public, which have been obtained through Imperiums spies in the World Republic, like for example Vile, who gave you a copy of the message you used as a pretext to dissolve the peace treaty.

Messages between me and fellow WR members are PRIVATE!

It is a shame Imperium obtains information about World Republic and at the same time demands World Republic not to obtain information about Imperium. This kind of hypocricy is typical for Imperium leadership.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 am

Yap yap yap..
Discussion between World Republic and Imperium Hypocrite%20Fish%20%289954%29
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Kenzu wrote:Imperium often makes my personnal messages public.
Why are you angered if I do the same to you?

Didn't ian say he wants everything to be open and made public?

It is no secret that Imperium also makes messages public, which have been obtained through Imperiums spies in the World Republic, like for example Vile, who gave you a copy of the message you used as a pretext to dissolve the peace treaty.

Messages between me and fellow WR members are PRIVATE!

It is a shame Imperium obtains information about World Republic and at the same time demands World Republic not to obtain information about Imperium. This kind of hypocricy is typical for Imperium leadership.

Rolling Eyes You neglected to mention you sent that message to Vile *before* he joined World Republic... or that almost straight away he left World Republic for greener and better pastures Wink

There never has been a spy in WR's ranks under TIE control. Spies under other players/ alliance's control - yes. But never under TIE's control... and certainly never with TIE knowing the identity of those spies (the spy guild refuses to make known any of their operatives).... and information on pretty much all alliances out there is available to *anyone* at the right price, since i think they ve infiltrated pretty much every alliance (though m i semi-confident their operative in TIE has been removed Laughing Very Happy Evil or Very Mad )

As it is - Shadow Phoeniex was acting under your orders. His orders were simple: Report back information to you on TIE's affairs, coupled with his attempting to incite The Imperium Empire to strike Geto-dacii to bring them into the war on World Republic's side. Its his reports which led Geto-dacii to believe an imminent attack on GD, and thus to preemptively strike TIE... consequently bringing them in on the side of GD.

You can't deny it - and even if you want to, the evidence is available in the diplomats area of our forum:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Imperium_AW/forum/1178614/

And before you continue to deny that Shadow Phoenix was your spy - you might want to consider which of AW's community now know the truth, and thus will see your lies for what they are... since the truth does not originate from TIE, merely we are the one's making it publically known.

I d also remind you, that when the war was waging, TIE repeatedly stated there were no firm plans to take Geto-dacii out, to which was responded by GD and yourself, that TIE fully intended to take GD out, and that you know this full-well. Rflash even advised me (in one of the earlier posts somewhere on here) i was foolish for not being more secure with regard to information about planning to take Geto-dacii out. You can't deny you had a spy in TIE at the time... and, unless i mistaken - i don't see you stating anywhere upon the establishment of the peace treaty just who your spy was, or even that your spy has been withdrawn.

Instead... you buried your head in the sand, hoping TIE would forget the attack upon us by GD and just why it happened (intelligeance/ a spy in TIE), or the fact that you yourself, and your allies... had already stated publically pretty much you had a spy and source of intelligeance in TIE.

You should have done the honourable thing and withdrew your spies - as per the terms of the peace treaty. Instead yet again you treated us as idiots, hoped you d not get caught... and are now lieing through your teeth to try and make us look the aggressors.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 pm

No, I sent the message to Vile when he was already WR member.

Phoenix Shadow was sending WR informations out of his free will and his initiative.

I hate how you couple correct information with lies to make them look like it's all true!

ian said: "His orders were simple: Report back information to you on TIE's affairs, coupled with his attempting to incite The Imperium Empire to strike Geto-dacii to bring them into the war on World Republic's side."

=> This is an outright lie! Shadow Phoenix never received any orders to do anything in Imperium from me. All he did was exposing your deceitful agenda, how you lied to us the whole time and what dirty things you were planning against us.

I had enough of your lies.
I don't want to deal with you anymore. Talk to kismet and GeIveI2aL if you want to solve something. But do so without lying!

You call me a liar, while you are the one lying to everyone!

It's a shame there are still people in Aderan who believe everything you say.
You lost all respect I ever had for you.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Woah...

The only 'questioable' part was was Shadow Phoenix under orders. There was nothing deceitful about our agenda...

We were planning on handling things, which i would be willing to bet if Shadow wasn't under orders, he 'left' things out of what he told you and others.

So what Ian and etc are saying is all speculation, found on some truth.

1 last thing

Congrats kenzu ya finally did something right, you are letting someone else handle it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Kenzu wrote:No, I sent the message to Vile when he was already WR member.

Phoenix Shadow was sending WR informations out of his free will and his initiative.

I hate how you couple correct information with lies to make them look like it's all true!

ian said: "His orders were simple: Report back information to you on TIE's affairs, coupled with his attempting to incite The Imperium Empire to strike Geto-dacii to bring them into the war on World Republic's side."

=> This is an outright lie! Shadow Phoenix never received any orders to do anything in Imperium from me. All he did was exposing your deceitful agenda, how you lied to us the whole time and what dirty things you were planning against us.

I had enough of your lies.
I don't want to deal with you anymore. Talk to kismet and GeIveI2aL if you want to solve something. But do so without lying!

You call me a liar, while you are the one lying to everyone!

It's a shame there are still people in Aderan who believe everything you say.
You lost all respect I ever had for you.

Kenzu, with about as much respect as i can muster for you... i really don't care if you ve lost any respect for me. You still obviously haven't learnt anything have you? I m done here. I just hope for World Republic's sake Kismet/ Your members can do what needs to be done in order to ensure their interests take priority over your own (and yes - your interests have always been about your personal glory, not about the glory of World Republic).

To World Republic - I REALLY hope you get rid of this fool. You had so MUCH going for you at one point. You ve got a large memberbase - many inactive - but you ve also got *many* players which with the right guidance and instructions could grow to become something unimaginable.

Stop and think about it for one second: Just how much progress does each of your individual members make compared to other well established alliances such as Hachigan and The Imperium Empire? It doesn't even compare - WR for a *long* time has been going NO WHERE. Your average army size and average power per player are among the worst on the server - is this what you all really want? Why is WR apparently making no progress anywhere? Who is to blame for WR having no forward momentum at all compared to pretty much everyone else?

If for nothing else - you should all consider whether or not Kenzu is fit to be a leader. In war-time all he does is sends out propaganda, and very little organisation or leadership - and in peace time WR under him is at best semi-functional... not to mention in peace-time he serves only to prevoke, anger and deliberately stir even more hostility between World Republic and OTHER alliances.

Lets look into the more recent history - there was a time when The Order empire consisted of 5 - 6 alliances. Now? Maybe 2 alliances. 2, if not 3, of those alliances who were once part of The Order Empire have chose to break away and leave - ask yourselves why.... and it has absolutely nothing to do with anything said or done by The Imperium Empire.

You had so much going for you.... but months of Kenzu's rule have left you as the laughing stock of Aderan Wars.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Nothing like kicking someone when their down eh Ian?

If your problem is Kenzu, not WR, aim it at him.

Just to point out, my progress on AW was going VERY well till you guys massed me, as possible with a few more members in WR.

So saying 'WR for a *long* time has been going NO WHERE' is a tad harsh, I for one totally disagree.

But as I said am not totally aware of everyones progress within WR (Do i need to be?)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:13 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Nothing like kicking someone when their down eh Ian?

Just to point out, my progress on AW was going VERY well till you guys massed me, as possible with a few more members in WR.

So saying 'WR for a *long* time has been going NO WHERE' is a tad harsh, I for one totally disagree.

But as I said am not totally aware of everyones progress within WR (Do i need to be?)

I didn't mass you - nor did i have any input in anyway regarding the massing of you... it was several individuals who made the decision to mass you. For the record though - if The Imperium Empire was officially fighting a war against World Republic, as oppossed to a small *minority* of TIE's individuals, you would have been among the medium group to have been massed (your strategic value is minimal).

As for World Republic making progress. You have 75 players - a total army size of 27,941,749... thats an average of 372,557 army size per member. Your total power is/ was 35,964,300,901 - thats an average power of 479,524,012 per member

To compare, i ll now grab my post from August 28th:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/post.forum?mode=quote&p=5989

ian wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Why did the commonwealth suddently become an official alliance?

Has roughly 6.3 million population and 2,339,441,189 total power (WR has 7.2 million population and 7,977,480,528 total power)

Why were you bragging about your power so much and trying to put WR in a bad light?

lol, World Republic in a bad light? Your kidding me right? World republic is a sick joke. You just said it yourself pretty much. 7,200,000 population. 76 players. 7,200,000 / 76 = 94,736 average army size. Your average power is 7,977,480,528 / 76 = 104,966,849 average power.

The Commonwealth:

19 members. 6,300,000 / 19 = 331,578 average army size. 2,339,441,189 power / 19 = 123,128,483 average power.

The Commonwealth has been around since May the 11th. Its now August the 28th. Thats 3months 17 days. World Republic has been around since day 1 - thats 8months 28 days.

The Commonwealth's entire memberbase is literally less than 4months old (2 of which are less than a week old).... and unless i m mistaken, gives The Commonwealth the 3rd or 4th highest average army size on the game - potentially even the 2nd or 3rd highest average before too long (depending on if we can catch The Others up economically - and depending on how The Emperors compare to us). In terms of Unit Production, we are eithier 2nd highest average per member - or have highest average per member - depending on how The Company compares. This is for a alliance who literally does not have a player with a account over 4months old vs. the other major alliances 8months+.

But, lets talk about World Republic shall we? Your economy is frankly terrible, and given the completely shocking state of your economic capabilities - the fact you have the military power average that you do, pretty much indictates that should World Republic get involved in a proper war, then your all but doomed - since you d be talking about loosing HUGE chunks of your accounts, with virtually no economic base to rebuild it back up or to continue the fight against the enemy.

Laugh all you want at The Commonwealth's "small" combined army size and our "small" combined/ average military power. I find such massive ignorance highly amusing, and actually wish it would be more wide-spread, it just makes my job as leader of The Commonwealth, so much easier in progressing towards our objectives Wink

Now lets look at August the 30th:

ian wrote:
ian wrote:
Admin wrote:ian, i order you to entertain me Very Happy
Also kenzu - The Commonwealth isn't 6.3million combined army size, its above 6.8million army size.

Thus 6,800,000 / 19 = 357,894 average army size vs. World Republic's 94,736 average army size. 357,894 / 94,736 = 3.77. TC members are thus 3.77 times larger than WR's players are on average.....

It also means we are about 400,000 army size behind WR in combined army size. So i d say in less than a week - 2 weeks at maximum, if our memberbases remain the same - then TC will have overtaken WR, becoming the 3rd largest (in total army size) on the game Smile

As promised (less than 2 days after Kenzu made this topic):

Alliance Army size [Rank]: 8,160,365 [3]..... One of our members was recalled/ requested back from a diplomatic mission, now that SOME of The Commonwealth is visible, to march under our banner. Don't worry - we ll be recalling up more of our reserves as and when we need them Wink

1,360,365 army size jump in less than a day and a half. Next target: Rank 2 army size. It shouldn't be more than a week or 2 - 3 weeks at tops before we achieve this.

8,160,365 / 20 = 408,018 average army size per player.... The Commonwealth had been playing for just 3months 19 days at the time of the quote. So... the fact World Republic after close to 12months of playing can't even match the average army size of a alliance which had been playing for just 3months 19 days, 4months ago - kinda sums up just how much "progress" World Republic has managed to achieve in its time.

You need a new leader and a new way of thinking. Plain and simple - there is no denying the lack of progress WR has made.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:57 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Nothing like kicking someone when their down eh Ian?

The problem is we can not "aim it at him". It has no effect.

I wont say what Ian said, but I will say that if you are honest, you know there is some truth to what he is saying. WR has not grow as far nor as fast as TIE, or (H). It military forces are not as strong as alliances 1/2 as old as you.

As for your massing, It pains me to see every attack made against WR simply because Kenzu will not shut up, but we have exhausted every way we know to shut him up all save hurting what he holds dear. If there is another way I would surely try it.

As for "my progress on AW was going VERY well till you guys massed me", now you know how those who lost 7 mill miners to GD and Kenzu feel. You didn't have anything to say then, so why do you have something to say now?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:
As for "my progress on AW was going VERY well till you guys massed me", now you know how those who lost 7 mill miners to GD and Kenzu feel. You didn't have anything to say then, so why do you have something to say now?

A very pertinent question!

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:13 pm

A very very good question. Again - i d like to know just where G, Kismet (though i know you were in hospital for the duration of the war... hope your well now? Smile) and the rest of World Republic were when the decision was made to target Imperium members who posed no military threat to WR/ GD - and just why T.I.E now should not target whoever we feel like in World Republic? Kismet/ G your response?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:56 am

ian wrote:A very very good question. Again - i d like to know just where G, Kismet (though i know you were in hospital for the duration of the war... hope your well now? Smile) and the rest of World Republic were when the decision was made to target Imperium members who posed no military threat to WR/ GD - and just why T.I.E now should not target whoever we feel like in World Republic? Kismet/ G your response?

A lot of information was coming in at the time. I can't tell you where it came from.

TIE targeted a number of people in WR back then, some of whom were threats to TIE, some who weren't.

I'm much better now..... thanks Smile

Have TIE members been massed lately? Enough to strike out and mass "whoever you feel like"? If so, and it's been within the last week, why haven't I heard about it?

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 am

Who wants to play a game? I just did some covert black ops missions on random people. Most of the people are members of World Republic. If you add up all the IDs i did recon on you get 7,595. I did covert missions on 13 people. If you can guess 10 of the 13 people i reconed who's IDs all add up to 7,595 YOU will receive a prize so amazing i cant even say it in public.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Vesper wrote:Who wants to play a game? I just did some covert black ops missions on random people. Most of the people are members of World Republic. If you add up all the IDs i did recon on you get 7,595. I did covert missions on 13 people. If you can guess 10 of the 13 people i reconed who's IDs all add up to 7,595 YOU will receive a prize so amazing i cant even say it in public.
*knows*
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Kismet wrote:
ian wrote:A very very good question. Again - i d like to know just where G, Kismet (though i know you were in hospital for the duration of the war... hope your well now? Smile) and the rest of World Republic were when the decision was made to target Imperium members who posed no military threat to WR/ GD - and just why T.I.E now should not target whoever we feel like in World Republic? Kismet/ G your response?

A lot of information was coming in at the time. I can't tell you where it came from.

TIE targeted a number of people in WR back then, some of whom were threats to TIE, some who weren't.

I'm much better now..... thanks Smile

Have TIE members been massed lately? Enough to strike out and mass "whoever you feel like"? If so, and it's been within the last week, why haven't I heard about it?

Who has claimed any TIE member has been massed at all? You are spinning off in a strange direction, and I notice you did not even attempt to answer any of the questions posed to you by myself. This appears to be the same thing that happened before. Looks like a stall/delay tactic. If you can't answer the questions asked of you then at least acknowledge you saw them.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next