Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

+5
Universe
ian
Sandwalker
Vesper
Kenzu
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

Post by GeIveI2aL Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

So really Ian, you have strong members who have grown.. effectively.

Meanwhile WR have taken in the new comers to AW and helped them grow.

Did I miss a point in all that?

As for my absence... we all stand up at some point, just because I choose to do it now and not in a war previous.
(I wasn't so active, as I didn't have much care for AW honestly. I was just beginning to like it too and getting on well.)

Ian;
"I didn't mass you - nor did i have any input in anyway regarding the massing of you... it was several individuals who made the decision to mass you."

So your not denying TIE did it, just that your NOT responsible?

Ok thats understandable. (On another note, I apologise if seem that I said you did)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Discussion between World Republic and Imperium - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion between World Republic and Imperium

Post by seaborgium Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Woah, we have taken on new memebers also and they are going nicely.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Ian;
"I didn't mass you - nor did i have any input in anyway regarding the massing of you... it was several individuals who made the decision to mass you."

So your not denying TIE did it, just that your NOT responsible?

Ok thats understandable. (On another note, I apologise if seem that I said you did)

Yes that is correct - i think i ve said enough times that players in TIE are *allowed* to now target World Republic players - just like they can target anyone else on the server. The only requirement is that they actually must have a *good* reason to target players/ alliances i.e. provocation, the other player being rude, being attacked etc... - in this instance, Kenzu/ WR's conduct the last 3months+ is more than enough reason.

Before - the peace treaty prevented this. Now World Republic's relations with TIE are no different to the rest of the server (exception being the other alliances who signed the treaty/ were part of the order empire at the time).

But... there have been no orders to attack World Republic, nor any coordination or organistion of The Imperium Empire as a whole in conducting attacks against World Republic. Simply put: Some of our members may be at war with World Republic, but The Imperium Empire isn't.

Hope that clarifies? As for your being massed, and it potentially spoiling your time on Aderan Wars - war is part of the game. Every active player should expect to be massed.... consequently, build your account with this in mind - ensuring anything you stand to loose if massed can be replaced fairly easily. If you do this - you ll find massings aren't really a problem. If you need advise on this i d be happy to provide some... since honestly it pains me to see how much some World Republic members have to loose (and how many months they ll be set back by) in the event of a war....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Clarified very well, thank you Ian.

I hope war doesnt break out and I will do my best to prevent this.

As for my massing, am sure I can rebuild but seems that am being sat on, worries me not.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:30 pm

seaborgium wrote:Woah, we have taken on new memebers also and they are going nicely.

Thats what I like to hear. New people help create a far better game on the whole.

As I dont attack (hardly ever) I see people as ways to help things advance in the game, every new update and commander/officer bonuses to make new things (technologies, airfield? :O) possible.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 pm

well thats getting into part of the game not the issues between TIE and WR.. But you could always go ask admin if he plans on putting out anythign beyond what is done with construction yard 1 Razz.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Woah, we have taken on new memebers also and they are going nicely.

Thats what I like to hear. New people help create a far better game on the whole.

As I dont attack (hardly ever) I see people as ways to help things advance in the game, every new update and commander/officer bonuses to make new things (technologies, airfield? :O) possible.

Yet you think its fine for Kenzu as the leader of WR to approach EVERY new player with recruitment messages like he sent out? You think that's just fine and dandy? You think it doesn't effect the overall outlook on TIE as an alliance? Or that it doesn't effect our recruiting?

If Kenzu and WR want to paint us the "Evil Bully Warmongers" of your messages, and we will have to pay the price of Kenzu and WR lies, then we will make your malicious writings the truth. Might as well do what you get wrongfully accused of anyway right?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:
GeIveI2aL wrote:

Yet you think its fine for Kenzu as the leader of WR to approach EVERY new player with recruitment messages like he sent out? You think that's just fine and dandy? You think it doesn't effect the overall outlook on TIE as an alliance? Or that it doesn't effect our recruiting?

If Kenzu and WR want to paint us the "Evil Bully Warmongers" of your messages, and we will have to pay the price of Kenzu and WR lies, then we will make your malicious writings the truth. Might as well do what you get wrongfully accused of anyway right?

Nicely done, turned something harsh.

This recruitment message I have just recently became aware of AND Kenzu apologised for it. (To me at least)
As there is... too much intollerence of TIE and Kenzu right now, I doubt he would formally apologise for it.

My view on what a Recuitment message should be along the lines of;

1. Introducing YOUR alliance.
2. Members positions withing the alliance.
3. Current wars (if any), solely so the potential recuit knows what him/her is getting into.
4. Allies
5. Enemies BUT no details

Any alliance that is not your own, should have no details about them, the player should go to them.

So personally I think this was a bad mistake by Kenzu, which hes sorry about.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah, maybe it did. Guess after 3 months of getting stabbed over and over by Kenzu that becomes a knee jerk reaction.

Secondly, I think you should have the right to post anything you want in a recruitment message. If you want to verbally attack any other alliance or make it plainly known what your stance is that is perfectly fine.

BUT you accept what that means, and you don't verbally attack and slander an alliance you claim to have "peace" with. Its BS.

Also I am sorry to tell you, but Kenzu apologizing to you means nothing to me,,,,,,I take that back. It means he knows he was wrong and hes not man enough to do whats right. This is the man you follow, This is the man your alliance follows. This is the leadership you as an alliance accept.

I pity you and all of WR.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

he has said sorry for the message to me over msn.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:37 am

never said sorry to me. in fact he tried to tell me how to be diplomatic.

Having 1 alliance send recruitment messages to every1 is very bad for the overall growth of the game. If every1 is invited into one alliance how do you expect the game to get new super powers or new alliances? When members started to break off of WR is when new alliances started to form and the game began to have more dimensions.

TIE has stopped recruiting a while back. We now only take members that express extreme interest in joining. We dont go searching for new people to join our alliance for this very reason. We also want for the newer alliances to grow and prosper so we set up friendly relations with a few of them. Hachigan for example was created by a member that broke off of WR and it is now the 3rd ranked alliance in the game and arguably the fastest growing. Also UUN and NF are more alliances that broke away from WR and are doing nicely.

So who is really bad for the game? WR who try to get every1 under their banner. Or TIE who spread fear and darkness on the one that in our eyes kills the game.

Think about it this way as well. Will a new member to the game get more attention in an alliance of 10 people or in an alliance of 50 people? Newer smaller alliances are a MUST for the game so newer players can have a more intense experience getting the attention they need.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2