Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

+7
Vesper
ian
Gortok
seaborgium
skyfighter
Lord Ishurue
Kenzu
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration Empty Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 am

This is my covert log. I have been sabbed by ian and SA47:

Intercepted Covert Operations
Time Enemy Type Result Spies Details
[07 Jun] 19:06 SA47 Sabotage Mission Failed 350,000 details
[07 Jun] 19:06 ian Sabotage Mission Failed 365,000 details
[07 Jun] 19:05 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 9491;2835 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 11136;3327 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 11177;3339 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 11171;3337 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 10475;3129 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 12769;3815 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:02 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 13845;4136 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:01 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 12815;3828 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:01 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 13619;4069 ???? details
[07 Jun] 19:01 ???? Sabotage Destroyed: 16776;5012 ???? details

This ladies and gentlemen is proof that Imperium started massing World Republic without a declaration of war and without any reason why they did this.

Again we can see sabotage, and who failed it? ian and SA47. I believe these are the same people, who took part in sabotages against other WR members and FIRE members. Vesper is also a well known for going on sabotage missions against WR members.

This is the 3rd time Imperium declared war on World Republic.

1st war between WR and TIE started when ian declared war on us based on claims that World Republic has spies in his alliance.
Let me remind everyone, that there was no treaty between our alliances that would forbid spies, AND Imperium employed their own spies in WR. World Republic went great lengths to prevent a war, but Imperium was not willing to sign a peace treaty to prevent the war.

2nd war started again on ian's false claims and the reasons why he started the war were ridiculous. As far as I remember there were two reasons, one again a alleged spy and another one was ian's anger over a message where I told a World Republic member what kind of alliance Imperium is. WR was again forced into yet another war against a far stronger enemy

It should also not be forgotten that it was Imperium members who exploited a bug where they could view alliance wide messages.
and Vesper also a TIE member exploited a bug where he could view players base page, including realm alerts and could sabotage without danger of failing and without spending covert turns on reckon missions.

The 3rd WR-TIE war started. But this time, it seems without any reason. Well the only reason might be Imperium loosing their grip on total domination of Aderan Wars. That's what happens if you piss everyone off, and make most of the server hate you. I'm not surprised.

But I have to admit that I am frequently astonished by ian's charisma and how he can hide so many lies within a single post.

I can already imagine that you might twist my words and turn facts into lies. Maybe you will bring up freethinker, telling us that it was him who started the war. But listen, stickieman harassed Freethinkers officer, then after they two talked, stickieman asked freethinker to attack him, Freethinker made 1 sab and 1 assassination against stickieman. That's all. And Lord Ishurue agreed to pay for all the damage caused by Freethinker. There is no reason why you would attack World Republic. We have done nothing bad to you.

I wonder how many more evil deeds you want to make. How much more hated do you want to be?

Once again World Republic will have to stand up and defend its members against opression by the Imperium.

Last edited by Kenzu on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration Empty Re: Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:32 am

Kenzu wrote:This is my covert log. I have been sabbed by ian and SA47:

This ladies and gentlemen is proof that Imperium started massing World Republic without a declaration of war and without any reason why they did this.

Again we can see sabotage, and who failed it? ian and SA47. I believe these are the same people, who took part in sabotages against other WR members and FIRE members.

1st war between WR and TIE started when ian declared war on us based on claims that World Republic has spies in his alliance.
Let me remind everyone, that there was no treaty between our alliances that would forbid spies, AND Imperium employed their own spies in WR. World Republic went great lengths to prevent a war, but Imperium was not willing to sign a peace treaty to prevent the war.

2nd war started again on ian's false claims and the reasons why he started the war were ridiculous. As far as I remember there were two reasons, one again a alleged spy and another one was ian's anger over a message where I told a World Republic member what kind of alliance Imperium is. WR was again forced into yet another war against a far stronger enemy

It should also not be forgotten that it was Imperium members who exploited a bug where they could view alliance wide messages.
and Vesper also a TIE member exploited a bug where he could view players base page, including realm alerts and could sabotage without danger of failing and without spending covert turns on reckon missions.

The 3rd WR-TIE war started. But this time, it seems without any reason. Well the only reason might be Imperium loosing their grip on total domination of Aderan Wars. That's what happens if you piss everyone off, and make most of the server hate you. I'm not surprised.

But I have to admit that I am frequently astonished by ian's charisma and how he can hide so many lies within a single post.

I can already imagine that you might twist my words and turn facts into lies. Maybe you will bring up freethinker, telling us that it was him who started the war. But listen, stickieman harassed Freethinkers officer, then after they two talked, stickieman asked freethinker to attack him, Freethinker made 1 sab and 1 assassination against stickieman. That's all. And Lord Ishurue agreed to pay for all the damage caused by Freethinker. There is no reason why you would attack World Republic. We have done nothing bad to you.

I wonder how many more evil deeds you want to make. How much more hated do you want to be?

Once again World Republic will have to stand up and defend its members against opression by the Imperium.

They also massed Castravete and Started on Gortok .

FIRE Will also not tolerate this .

Last edited by Ishurue on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration Empty Re: Imperium attacked World Republic without war declaration

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 am

There is not much I can say to this.

It's so typical of them Very Happy
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 am

Kenzu wrote:There is not much I can say to this.

A Bunch of liars . TIE really disbanded Rolling Eyes . how many more lies is TIE gonna throw out there .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by skyfighter Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:39 am

XD I didn't saw that coming either Shocked

skyfighter
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 177
Alliance : Not needed
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 am

Spoiler:

Kenzu I didn't really read most of what you put. sorry kind hard many things going. I will say that many of the sabs/assassins were not Tie, I have proven that a few times to Fire. Hell I tried to help them find who nailed a few people. I think they found out who but I don't know what they did/doing about it.

I don't know about the messages..... But why do you only toss out vespers name? Why not Mine, or Ioz, or even damgoods? Yes many things were done, We also paid dearly for that.
Ishurue wrote:
They also massed Castravete and Started on Gortok .

FIRE Will also not tolerate this .

Both of you, why declare war so that people can get ready/go on protection? Why do you think Admin as a 6hour time window for hits to show.

I won't commit, many things on these forums show many things. The better question is will people read over history?

Ishurue wrote:A Bunch of liars . TIE really disbanded Rolling Eyes . how many more lies is TIE gonna throw out there .

There can be many things aid about FIRE also that many people haven't.
Do you think we can try to keep this clean?
As I told you on msn and king too, I hope there is no bad blood, But I won't care for any other conversations if this is the stuff posted.

Last edited by seaborgium on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:46 am

Ishurue wrote:

A Bunch of liars . TIE really disbanded Rolling Eyes . how many more lies is TIE gonna throw out there .

Actually it looks like they realised that the only ones who believe their lies are only TIE, and therefore they have given up on trying to look honest altogether.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gortok Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 am

sweet!

After 62 strike missions against me I finally get [07 Jun] 19:26 Golden War Award Presented!

Only took me a year to get it and the last 22 mil xp I didn't have to do anything but wait Wink

Gortok
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:18 am

Kenzu wrote:This is my covert log. I have been sabbed by ian and SA47:

Again we can see sabotage, and who failed it? ian and SA47. I believe these are the same people, who took part in sabotages against other WR members and FIRE members. Vesper is also a well known for going on sabotage missions against WR members.

For anyone who bothers to read this dribble... i would recommend you take the time to then go and visit the various threads where all of the above has been discussed - you will find Kenzu's versions of events are somewhat "imaginative" to what actually happened.

For a start - the first WR war was started when Kenzu and WR began an all-out assault against The Imperium, at a time when The Imperium had not yet declared war on WR - or taken any hostile action them. We had issued an ultimatum which had not at the time expired - meaning we had yet to act on it.

Secondly - the second war was started as a result of WR's violation of the peace treaty. The Imperium did "fire first" for that war - however only after the breach of the peace-treaty and consequently WR's implied declaration of war against TIE.

Thirdly - Kenzu has neglected to mention when FIRE launched a suprise attack against The Imperium a mere 6 or 7 hours after promising to The Imperium they would not. He also neglects to mention there was a understanding reached between The Imperium and FIRE - namely that we would not retaliate (not a single shot was fired back at FIRE in response to their suprise attack) provided they talked through their differences with us before they attempted to follow through with their plan (a plan published in their HC area) of forming an alliance with World Republic to counter-us.

You can eithier view the Imperium's act of self-defence as being a delayed response to a war started several months ago by FIRE, or The Imperium as enacting its right to Anticipatory self-defence (a.k.a. a preemptive strike) in order to attempt to derail FIRE and World Republic's plans - which for the last 4months have centred entirely around harming The Imperium economically and even militarily (i.e. the sabbing/ assassinations of our members) while attempting to gather enough support to finally deliver a decisive blow against us.

We deemed from the hostility shown to us by members of FIRE and World Republic, coupled with their massive increases in military-readiness, along with groundless accusations against us - that The Imperium inside of the next 12hours would be the victim of a suprise attack launched on us by WR & FIRE, using various justifications to justify the attack.

We have consequently decided its time to act and meet them in battle on our own terms.

For anyone keeping count:

- WR has attacked TIE starting the first WR/ TIE war
- TIE has attacked WR once - starting the 2nd WR/ TIE War
- FIRE has attacked TIE once - starting the first FIRE/ TIE War
- The Imperium has just attacked WR & FIRE.

Thats 2 war's started by The Imperium, 2 war's started by FIRE/ WR - i think its fair to say the above is a bunch of jibberish...

Thats all i have to say on the matter. I won't waste my time on here untill such a time as FIRE/ WR are prepared to offer effective garantee's that they will no longer seek to destroy The Imperium - untill then we ll do whatever has to be done to ensure our survival.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:28 am

Hmm. I hardly did any hitting. If you want to point fingers and blame me for you being massed Kenzu, perhaps I can actually be active on this game again and make your life truly hell. I have been slowly selling off pieces of my account which many people may have noticed me dropping over 2mil army in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

What to do now? Will Kenzu actually arm a strike and mass me? I doubt it, but it would be interesting to see.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 am

To be fair, Ian said that if TIE were to re-form, it would be for a total war of annihilation. Guess this is it then.
Please stop trying to justify yourself, you were bored and leaving and this is the best fun to be had before you go. Or even if you stay.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 am

for kenzu and the all other members of the ant TIE resistance: you guys may shut up...most of you are barley active and you have guys in your alliances that are barley active...you don't stand a chance against TIE unless you guys take their example and buy a dozen accounts on AW...in this so called war of yours you'll get f... big time for two reasons: mostly inactive and cheap...you'll be surprised when you'll start gathering resources that most won't help out(mostly will use it to rebuild and others won't give if they don't get massed)...this is available for Ishurue as well and FIRE.

for Ian: would you please stop with the endless posts?...get a job or do something if you have the time...You and your bitchy attitude lead to this...you are looking for reasons to go to war for a while now and it's a shame because you can play with no stress having all these puppets around you...it is not enough that you guys bought half of the AW server you want to have it all?...I'll be going neutral for now on and read this well: if your guys would back the f... of I'll mass you untill my last ST, you useless piece..............................................................
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am

@ian
Do you think anyone will read your posts ian? You told your fairy tale a million times already. And it doesn't get closer to reality even if you change some things.

ian said: "For a start - the first WR war was started when Kenzu and WR began an all-out assault against The Imperium,"

=> This is where I stopped reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ castravete
if you got a couple guys in an alliance that slightly less active than others, it still makes the alliance stronger than without these people. Besides, even less active can contribute resources or take part in fighting.

I lost a value of 49.3 billion kuwal of weapons last night.

Imperium lost 711.250 spies.
Assuming 183k price per uu, current buy price on the market,
Imperium lost 162.2 billion kuwal
Over 3 times more than me.

So who is inactive?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 pm

God would you all stop bitching.Everyone here. THIS IS A WAR GAME and if everyone wanted to play a non war game then go play SIMS. People are forgeting that this is supposed to be fun and no matter who does what. Calm down and just play. 1 Person gets massed then the other. What the heck you rebuild and get massed again.
If anyone has played SGW or DUNE or even any other game in this style. YOu know you get massed and get back up. Sheesch I was massed on TCW on the first month I was there. I got pissed, but what the hell I stopped and got back up. Now come on folks cheers
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Magnus wrote:God would you all stop bitching.Everyone here. THIS IS A WAR GAME and if everyone wanted to play a non war game then go play SIMS. People are forgeting that this is supposed to be fun and no matter who does what. Calm down and just play. 1 Person gets massed then the other. What the heck you rebuild and get massed again.
If anyone has played SGW or DUNE or even any other game in this style. YOu know you get massed and get back up. Sheesch I was massed on TCW on the first month I was there. I got pissed, but what the hell I stopped and got back up. Now come on folks cheers

No one said they don't enjoy it.
I enjoy Aderan Wars, peace times, war times. It's a lot of fun.
If it wasn't fun, I wouldn't be here playing it.

Forums are part of the game.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Well if you say Forums are part of the game then stop your whining and get over it. Yes TIE attacked you and ac couple of others. How about you say cool finally something to do and lets have some fun. When the war is over rebuild and have another war. bounce
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm

lol...than why does your alliance come with new rules and other stuff?...tell my magnus, what's your point...have you even read the other posts...or are you just logged in on the forum after some time?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm

castravete wrote:lol...than why does your alliance come with new rules and other stuff?...tell my magnus, what's your point...have you even read the other posts...or are you just logged in on the forum after some time?

LOL I think you are just pissed because your account got smashed and it is the first time you could not do anything about it. I can remember you farming me Wink rendeer
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

lol,magnus

Last edited by castravete on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you for your apologies Cas

Last edited by Magnus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm

?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Magnus wrote:Well if you say Forums are part of the game then stop your whining and get over it. Yes TIE attacked you and ac couple of others. How about you say cool finally something to do and lets have some fun. When the war is over rebuild and have another war. bounce

Ready my previous post, aparently you didnt read it properly.
I always enjoy fighting a war, where I defend World Republic.
Magnus, It will be my pleasure to take you down.

Magnus wrote:Thank you for your apologies Cas

Looks like someone has imaginary conversations with Castravete.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm

no, i remember seeing something but it doesn't matter now..

Last edited by castravete on Tue 8 Jun - 17:16; edited 1 time in total

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

hmm both magnus and castravete edited.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 pm

I only pointed out the 1 due to you trying to be smart.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next