Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic vs. The Imperium

+28
FarleShadow
superkingtsob
Disco_Vader
Lance
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Osyndicate
Universe
Admin
darkshield
Kismet
Special Agent 47
Truestrike
retro22
stars
Casshern
Haggis
Kenzu
LiL_Monsters
aworon
Nomad
Survivor
Jiro
rflash
Vesper
Sandwalker
ian
32 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

World Republic vs. The Imperium - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic vs. The Imperium

Post by Vesper Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:45 pm

i am starting to think that Kenzu's war tactic is to bore TIE to death. Main thing he had going for him was the limit on ST but with huge delays before attacks i have enough STs to mass a few more people now.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

World Republic vs. The Imperium - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic vs. The Imperium

Post by Survivor Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 am

hello all... long time no see... finally exams are over and I'm getting 24*7 to burn for a whole month Laughing

so now....don't tell me....wars over? Crying or Very sad

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:53 pm

no it's not over you see us surrendering ? or wr ? i geuss not Very Happy

it has been quiet for to long Very Happy i want action i wanne see some crushing :p

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:17 pm

well I see them surrendering... sooner or later Razz

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm

i don't see them surrendering Very Happy

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:23 pm

It is sad that the entire whole of WR is decided by one man. No other representative has even bothered to come forth. Its like they are either blind to the facts of what is really going on, or they truely have "blind Faith" in their leader.

Seems the time has come to get to a more personal level with each member of WR, and see if that will illicit a response or reaction from them.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:It is sad that the entire whole of WR is decided by one man. No other representative has even bothered to come forth. Its like they are either blind to the facts of what is really going on, or they truely have "blind Faith" in their leader.

Seems the time has come to get to a more personal level with each member of WR, and see if that will illicit a response or reaction from them.

I agree with you.

World Republic - you have 12hours to come to the negotiating table before The Imperium commences its second offensive.

You can save needless destruction and loss here and now if you surrender. You can fight on for longer - but it will achieve nothing other than more loss, more destruction. Its your call Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Here I am, at the negotiation table.
I was away most of the day and I wonder if you really would have attacked us if I wouldn't have the chance to read what you wrote.
I have a university to study for and a lot of courses. I cannot babysit the forum all the time.
Next time please send me ingame message. I dont read every new post on every thread, and I dont check the forum every day either.

kismet has a cold.
She will talk to you as soon as she gets better.
This might take a few days.

Would be also nice of you to stop threatening us.

Thank you for your cooperation!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 pm

my vote would be no.
offer has been on the table for a while now.
You could have sent a "figure" head to talk and talk using proxy but meh.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 am

Our spokesperson can negotiate with you as soon as she will get better.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 am

Kenzu wrote:

euh kenzu wake up it's a war :p Very Happy lol!

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 am

You know what time it is?
Besides, some people have RL too.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 am

for me it is 1.34 am now :p Very Happy

but it was just to say we are at war threatening is part of the whole war happing

so actually i should say go to bed and read again tomorrow maye you will understand what i am saying

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:00 am

Ok

I go to bed too.

Good night
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:25 am

Kenzu wrote:Here I am, at the negotiation table.
I was away most of the day and I wonder if you really would have attacked us if I wouldn't have the chance to read what you wrote.
I have a university to study for and a lot of courses. I cannot babysit the forum all the time.
Next time please send me ingame message. I dont read every new post on every thread, and I dont check the forum every day either.

kismet has a cold.
She will talk to you as soon as she gets better.
This might take a few days.

Thank you for your cooperation!

I don't know if you don't understand war or what, but we are at war, we are suppose to threaten you, that is part of war. I would have thought you would understand that. Secondly, we do not want to negotiate with you. You, your stubborn ways, your backstabbing, your lieing, your slandering, and your pitiful propaganda is why we are at war now. We are again looking for ways to save WR. So now you tell me that only you and Kismet are allowed to speak for WR? An alliance that size and its entire HC is made up of 2 people? No wonder the leadership doesn't care for its membership.

Plain and simple Kenzu, negotiation with you failed because of you. You launched the first strike in this war. No other member of WR has stepped up and attempted diplomacy, even after being asked to do so. Keep in mind Kenzu, we are infact at war. Your R/L is of no concern to us, and our attacks will come when we deem them fit.

You can expect the next wave to be more severe, and effect more account. If you wish it, then the whole of WR can be involved though many of us had hoped to avoid such as that.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm

buying time perhaps. i hate delays Mad

Lets just get this over with. Why are we even negotiating. Cant we just keep hitting him until he takes point and comes to us asking for peace like what happens in every other war? The WINNING side isnt responsible for going to enemy and asking for peace. It would save us resources but its clear WR is much worse off the longer this war continues.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 pm

is the fact that Kenzu attempted the attack on Ian first being ignored? Or how WR is claimed to be the largest alliance a few weeks ago?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Kenzu you sadly missed my point which is that a victory is a victory, its being at the top of the podium that counts. Id also like to point out unless some radical change in our policies occurs overnight we arent gonna touch any of your members who are not a threat so dont worry the little guys will be safe. The big boys are gonna have to play ball though Twisted Evil

Sandwalker - Nicely put, specially point 4-coudnt agree more!

Actions and consequences!! Grow a pair and fight back or beg for mercy but just please for the love of god or any other mystical divine ruler/entity/penguin/bloke you believe in JUST GET ON WITH IT!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:41 pm

who cares if someone is racist or not . this post is about negotiations between TIE and WR .

we dont need any damn history lessons or philosophy about other countries.

Like SA47 said threats are apart of war .

threats = aggression . war is aggression .
this is a game not real life and i TIE probably doesn't care if a bunch of people hate them .

objective of war games is to accumulate power and wealth by any means that your own moral principles allow.

so can we please stay on topic .

Last edited by Majhoka on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong words)
Lance
Lance
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 pm

i really dont care if ppl on the game hate me. I been down that road plenty of times. Kenzu making stuff up and accusing TIE as being the aggressors when he personally took part in a massing attempt on Ian is why we are at war. No hostile atttacks of any sort happened to WR until KENZU attack TIE. This is nothing more then a case of someone biting off more then they can chew
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't think anyone believes we are at war *because* of Kenzu attacking TIE. I think it's pretty clear that TIE in general has taken issue with Kenzu (and by extension WR) -- and this friction has led directly to the war. I don't think anyone thinks the war could have been avoided if Kenzu waited. TIE has made it clear that they have been very anxious to get their hands on Kenzu.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Disco_Vader wrote:I don't think anyone believes we are at war *because* of Kenzu attacking TIE. I think it's pretty clear that TIE in general has taken issue with Kenzu (and by extension WR) -- and this friction has led directly to the war. I don't think anyone thinks the war could have been avoided if Kenzu waited. TIE has made it clear that they have been very anxious to get their hands on Kenzu.

I think it could have been avoided if Kenzu had chosen to share different words with us. He didn't, he cornered himself, then bit himself and here we are, 2 weeks later.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Fair enough. But still, realistically, I don't think anyone believes that Kenzu would have said or done something to make TIE happy enough to back down from the war enough to avoid it. My point is, if Kenzu had not attacked first, TIE would have gone to war at least with Kenzu -- and TIE would have attacked first if Kenzu didn't. I think it's clear at this point that there is no way that Kenzu/TIE would have made peace with each other before someone attacked. I'm just trying to call out Vesper's comment that Kenzu's attack is the reason we are at war. I would counter that Kenzu's attack is the reason the first attack in the war was made at the time that Kenzu made it.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Kenzu's attack is the main drive that is leading WR to being massed yes. Up until that attack TIE was still offering peace and trying to make peace.

Okay a quick summary of the messages i was sent ingame by alliance wide PM

~Prepare for war with WR. check this forum section and post your comments
~All but peace has been made between Ian, Reaper, and Kenzu. Looks like we are going to have peace now Smile
~Kenzu and LP attacked Ian so looks like war after all. catch me on msn if you can so we can plan counter attack
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Up until now I really thought Kenzu was mostly to blame for this war (to be fair I think TIE's communications have been radically polarized, exaggerating what I I think were really minor misreads/miscommunications). Seriously, though, if you read through the forums about this war -- the *cause* is Kenzu/TIE communications going sour. Yes, it seemed like a few times war could be avoided, but communications always went sour -- and that trend was definitely escalating.

This nit-picking insistence now is definitely part of what escalated the Kenzu/TIE issues.

I challenge anyone to come up with substative indications that this war would not have happened if Kenzu hadn't attacked when he did. The build up to war started weeks (arguably months!) before that. Kenzu's attack was merely the first violence in the war that obviously was going to happen any moment (I don't believe a week would have passed for TIE would have attacked -- probably less than a couple of days is my guess).

Anyhow, I don't know why I got into this discussion -- this semantic blather accomplishes nothing and I find it boring. I withdraw from the discussion. If you *need* to get a final word with me, hit me with a PM.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next