Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
ยค Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. Empty Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 am

This is a announcement to the Aderan war's community that as of several hours ago The Imperium Empire has officially began to enact its inherit right to anticipatory Self-defence.

For the last 3months we ve stood by and done nothing as FIRE and World Republic have contacted other alliances, seeking to recruit them against us. We stood by and did nothing when their farming of us increased massively beyond all expectations. We stood by and did nothing as they became ever more confident in their abilities, ever more aggressive in their policies towards us - and we stood by and did nothing when over 4months ago their 2 alliances laid the roots for the anti-Imperium coalition they have since adopted.

When FIRE attacked us all those months ago we made it clear as part of the peace-treaty that we expected them to contact us before attempting to form a coalition against us (namely with WR). When FIRE formed their alliance with World Republic they broke the peace-treaty, and resumed the very plan they had published in their "secure" HC area (where infact one of the FIRE HC was a Imperium Agent - we had a need to keep an eye on them, proven by the very details of the plan created).

We should have acted then - we didn't. We gave both alliances the benefit of the doubt - something which has proven time and time again to not be worth the effort as they've progressed ever more in their efforts to be in a position to defeat The Imperium.

When we were threatened with war and a bloodbath; by members of FIRE and also Kenzu, in response to actions which we were not responsible for we chose to go hidden and to convince the server of the disbandment of The Imperium, in the hopes of averting this disaster.

Instead our actions were seen as a threat - as a declaration of war almost. We did nothing hostile to FIRE & WR - yet they went to a full-war footing and have used the last 48hours to bring themselves to ever greater combat-readiness.

Given the blantant hostility shown to us over the last 4months, given the massive hostility directed at us in the last week - we have no choice but to conclude that both FIRE & World Republic's preparations for war have neared completion, and that they plan to attack us based on false-accusations of hostility and using our going hidden as the justifications for a preemptive strike against us.

The Imperium does not seek war - but we will not stand by any longer and allow those who seek to harm us to proceed ahead with their plans. A line has been drawn here - there will be no more compromises, no more diplomacy, no more peace as long as there remains an aggressive threat to The Imperium Empire. You have brought this situation upon yourselves by your groundless accusations, hostility and manipulations - now it is time to reap what you have sown.

If The Imperium is going down - then we are taking FIRE and World Republic with us.

Long Live The Imperium Empire.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by Gortok Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 am

The bully fears the rest of the playground standing up to it?

Gortok
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 am

Gortok wrote:The bully fears the rest of the playground standing up to it?

Up untill this war - WR & FIRE between had launched 2 suprise attacks against The Imperium, with The Imperium launching only a single attack against WR (after a lengthy public discussion warning WR of the exact consequences of continuing their actions - so not a suprise attack at all).

I always love it how FIRE & World Republic try to take the moral-high ground Rolling Eyes
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatsASniper1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 am

I guess so, because I don't see why they're trying to target me for any reason other than bullying. My stats are hardly threatening.

Yet mere minutes after Gortok is massed, I get this.
" [07 Jun] 19:57 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[07 Jun] 19:57 Your Offensive units have NOT been assassinated"

You might have been "peaceful" in past situations, but this is just uncalled for.
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 am

WhatsASniper1 wrote:

I guess so, because I don't see why they're trying to target me for any reason other than bullying. My stats are hardly threatening.

Yet mere minutes after Gortok is massed, I get this.
" [07 Jun] 19:57 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[07 Jun] 19:57 Your Offensive units have NOT been assassinated"

You might have been "peaceful" in past situations, but this is just uncalled for.

That would be because your a member or an enemy alliance.... If you don't want to get into alliance war's, don't be in an alliance - simple.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. Empty LOL

Post by LurantMaximus Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 am

Bravo ian Bravo. I applaud your acting. You really should be on television. Time and time again you have fooled many on this game but I am here to shed some light, some truth onto who you really are as well as the rest of your alliance. First thing I’d like to address is the humorous evidence you have about our “War plans” and how “we’re the aggressors.” This so-called coalition is a clear distortion you’ve created. One MDP and instantly we’re against you. The MDP was instituted to protect the alliances in it from ANY threat on them should they be attacked. You chose to see it in a different light, some crazy scheme to bring every alliance against the Imperium. Next, in a game you have many times stated as one where people desire to grow and build their armies without opposition, you now state growth as evidence of us planning an attack? Talk about hypocrisy. You gave us hell for this attack you’ve brought up, one on the grounds of growth, yet TIE who can do no wrong is now excluded from this evil. You’ve stated how your alliance is nothing like FIRE yet you acted like we did those months ago. Finally, these sabbings and assassinations in question that were scattered around WR and FIRE, how can you honestly get anyone to believe you with all the deceit you’ve pulled in the last week. First “Ties disbandment” which I applaud Vesper, Magnus, yourself, and reapers’s acting in their posts on the forum not to mention Seaborgium still trying to deceive me in an im conversation after you already admitted it. Next, you eagerly point the finger at Kira and Buhcore for us which at first I was compelled to believe until Castravete was massed which we all know them two weren’t capable of. I also laugh at it taking 10 of you to mass him. But finally I applaud your latest performance. The im convo you had with me. Here ladies and gentleman is the “honest” Ian. You had to have known it was going to come out Ian. The reasoning behind insisting on playing the charade I’m really not sure. But TIE wants a war? FIRE and its allies will have no problem meeting YOUR request.

https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/Itachi999/ianim1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/Itachi999/ianim2.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/Itachi999/ianim3.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/Itachi999/ianim4.jpg

Regards,
LurantMaximus

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyurie Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:51 am

As this is my first post, I feel an introduction is needed. My tag is Phyurie, and I'm proud to be part of Mujengan.

I've played games like Aderan Wars for a long time. I played Kings of Chaos from Age 1 to Age 7, about four years. I played every phase of Dark Throne, about 5 years. I was there for the reign of NPO in Cyber Nations.
I have fought in wars alone and with my alliance. I've obliterated other players and other alliances, and in turn been badly beaten as well. I've been a footsoldier in large alliances and run my own successfully.
I know what playing these games is like. I've experienced almost everything. And, in each situation I've tried to do my best to act in the best ethical manner. It is because of that commitment to the right way to do things that I'm speaking up now.

I do not know the history of Aderan Wars past when I joined in January. I do not know inner politics. What I do know is that Lord Ishurue has always been a fair commander to me. I have enjoyed my membership in Mujengan (FIRE) for that reason.
On the other side, I've talked with SA47 of the Imperium and found him just as fair with my as Lord Ishurue, even though he had no reason to be. In my personal experiences, both Mujengan and the Imperium had been without the issues people allege on these forums. It is possible that I found the only good players in both alliances. I do not know, but anything is possible.

I do know this: The Imperium launched a preemptive war today on my alliance.
From a philosophical point of view, there is no justification for a preemptive war. There is no inherent right to do what the Imperium has done, regardless of what Ian is claiming in his post at the beginning of this thread. What the Imperium has committed today is not a right, just a grievous wrong.
Additionally:
we have no choice but to conclude that both FIRE & World Republic's preparations for war have neared completion, and that they plan to attack us based on false-accusations of hostility and using our going hidden as the justifications for a preemptive strike against us.
...is just plain wrong. Lord Ishurue gave no such commands or arguments to our alliance. There was no plan to attack these past 48 hours. This is simply propaganda against FIRE, though I cannot speak for WR.

My tag is Phyurie, and I am somewhat new to this game. But I've played other games, and I know what I've seen in this one. The Imperium has committed Pearl Harbor today and I'm proud to be on the side that will make their accounts suffer for it.

Phyurie
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 2754
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 am

LurantMaximus wrote:Bravo ian Bravo. I applaud your acting. You really should be on television. Time and time again you have fooled many on this game but I am here to shed some light, some truth onto who you really are as well as the rest of your alliance. First thing I’d like to address is the humorous evidence you have about our “War plans” and how “we’re the aggressors.” This so-called coalition is a clear distortion you’ve created. One MDP and instantly we’re against you. The MDP was instituted to protect the alliances in it from ANY threat on them should they be attacked. You chose to see it in a different light, some crazy scheme to bring every alliance against the Imperium. Next, in a game you have many times stated as one where people desire to grow and build their armies without opposition, you now state growth as evidence of us planning an attack? Talk about hypocrisy. You gave us hell for this attack you’ve brought up, one on the grounds of growth, yet TIE who can do no wrong is now excluded from this evil. You’ve stated how your alliance is nothing like FIRE yet you acted like we did those months ago. Finally, these sabbings and assassinations in question that were scattered around WR and FIRE, how can you honestly get anyone to believe you with all the deceit you’ve pulled in the last week. First “Ties disbandment” which I applaud Vesper, Magnus, yourself, and reapers’s acting in their posts on the forum not to mention Seaborgium still trying to deceive me in an im conversation after you already admitted it. Next, you eagerly point the finger at Kira and Buhcore for us which at first I was compelled to believe until Castravete was massed which we all know them two weren’t capable of. I also laugh at it taking 10 of you to mass him. But finally I applaud your latest performance. The im convo you had with me. Here ladies and gentleman is the “honest” Ian. You had to have known it was going to come out Ian. The reasoning behind insisting on playing the charade I’m really not sure. But TIE wants a war? FIRE and its allies will have no problem meeting YOUR request.

Regards,
LurantMaximus

lol, that convo was very funny - it provided a lot of laughts in our strike team while we were massing Gortok. As for why we continued the charade even then - its simple, that convo shows you didn't have a clue whats going on... you could have acted against our strike teams had you learnt sooner. Telling you would have only hindered our strike.

As for the attack on Castravate... yes thats by us. Congratulations - you worked it out... he was the first target (as your strongest player in WR/ FIRE). Citing the opening attack of a campaign clearly not designed to be "hidden" and using it as evidence to disregard the fact that a non-TIE player did target FIRE which led you to threaten us, does not make sense.

As for The Imperium imitating what FIRE did to us - your precisely correct. We did just that - we broke a promise and launched a suprise attack against another power who believed the situation to be resolved. We acted EXACTLY like FIRE.

Don't complain when we start following your own examples of how to act.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 am

Phyurie wrote:As this is my first post, I feel an introduction is needed. My tag is Phyurie, and I'm proud to be part of Mujengan.

I've played games like Aderan Wars for a long time. I played Kings of Chaos from Age 1 to Age 7, about four years. I played every phase of Dark Throne, about 5 years. I was there for the reign of NPO in Cyber Nations.
I have fought in wars alone and with my alliance. I've obliterated other players and other alliances, and in turn been badly beaten as well. I've been a footsoldier in large alliances and run my own successfully.
I know what playing these games is like. I've experienced almost everything. And, in each situation I've tried to do my best to act in the best ethical manner. It is because of that commitment to the right way to do things that I'm speaking up now.

I do not know the history of Aderan Wars past when I joined in January. I do not know inner politics. What I do know is that Lord Ishurue has always been a fair commander to me. I have enjoyed my membership in Mujengan (FIRE) for that reason.
On the other side, I've talked with SA47 of the Imperium and found him just as fair with my as Lord Ishurue, even though he had no reason to be. In my personal experiences, both Mujengan and the Imperium had been without the issues people allege on these forums. It is possible that I found the only good players in both alliances. I do not know, but anything is possible.

From a philosophical point of view, there is no justification for a preemptive war. There is no inherent right to do what the Imperium has done, regardless of what Ian is claiming in his post at the beginning of this thread. What the Imperium has committed today is not a right, just a grievous wrong.
Additionally:
we have no choice but to conclude that both FIRE & World Republic's preparations for war have neared completion, and that they plan to attack us based on false-accusations of hostility and using our going hidden as the justifications for a preemptive strike against us.
...is just plain wrong. Lord Ishurue gave no such commands or arguments to our alliance. There was no plan to attack these past 48 hours. This is simply propaganda against FIRE, though I cannot speak for WR.

My tag is Phyurie, and I am somewhat new to this game. But I've played other games, and I know what I've seen in this one. The Imperium has committed Pearl Harbor today and I'm proud to be on the side that will make their accounts suffer for it.

Interesting points you raise there.

If we refer to international law in real-life there is no inherent right to anticipatory self-defence. You are perfectly correct there. However there are many and numerous discussions to cite where nations have argued in favour of their actions of anticipatory self-defence, and it has taken many many decades to finally reach the point where the U.N has decided there is no right to use force in anticipatory self-defence.

On Aderan War's - we have no interalliance institution which does & does not decide on whether the use of force is "right" or "wrong". We have only limited precedents to cite when launching a preemptive strike - 2 actions of which both FIRE & WR's own conduct can be cited as implying there is a right of anticipatory self-defence.

I m glad your proud of your alliance, i also commend you for a well-thought out, carm post. I hope most of the posts on this topic will be like that. I also hope most ingame messages will be like that - as oppossed to this one i recieved from Castravete:

I have a feeling someone's a bit angry. Oh well Laughing
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:50 am

I stopped sending PMs and even talking on MSN much so that I dont get quoted for things like that... Embarassed

To be fair I was told that FIRE was planning an attack on TIE and I didnt really doubt it at all. Sounded like something they would do if they felt any pressure like say a player (not even a TIE player) started to assassinate their members and first person they jumped to was seaborg so he can inspect the TIE logs. Even though it was not a TIE player as I myself checked the logs. I even worked to find out which person did attack the members of FIRE and offered to help FIRE in dealing with the culprit.

I highly doubt WR has the guts to launch a strike against TIE without the support of FIRE. So if FIRE was to hit TIE there was no doubt in my mind that WR would take advantage of the chance and mass TIE as well.

I in general am a rather simple player. I do not fully mass any of the people I hit when trying to get the awards and I never had any intention to do any permanent damage. Basically if you don't mess with me I will normally won't mess with you. I even assist players by offering advice, formulas, excel sheets of data, and even some kuwal for a loan if needed. Didn't really matter which alliance you were from, as long as their was no "bad blood" between you and me personally I would help you out if I was ever asked.

During that last WR vs TIE war it was me that went around WR offering personal NAPs with half the alliance to make progress towards ending the war. I am viewed as one of the most hostile players in the game by some people yet how many of you that think of me as an aggressive player have I actually attacked? Even farmed?

Basically what we have here is a case of the enemy never see's himself as the villain. I will explain to the best of my ability what I think happened. TIE did some minor hitting on players that appear semi or inactive trying to get awards (single players acting on their own, no planned attacks). Then WR and FIRE begin to get pushy trying to find explanations for the attack. Then to prevent a preemptive attack before all the evidence got out in the open Ian takes TIE secret and says that we disbanded which did put the server itno enough confusion that the focus of did random members of TIE assassinate one of our least active members to OMG did TIE disband? In response to this some players from outside alliances took the chance to get their own experience and awards and hoping that TIE got blamed for it. Without a doubt as soon as some FIRE members got hit, TIE is blamed even though we stopped all attacks for several days. We (FIRE and TIE) work together to sort out the issue. FIRE would no doubt deal punishment to the person responsible for hitting them wouldnt they? I mean who wouldnt. If you found out a rouge player is massing some of your HC how would ou react? Mass them of course. So imagine my surprise when we find very very strong evidence as to who was responsible for the attacks and FIRE does nothing. Perhaps they believe that TIE was responsible despite the evidence and wanted to blame TIE.

So with TIE already paranoid enough that the leader of the god damn alliance takes the entire alliance secret for the first time in months and tells the entire server that we disbanded trying to take the heat off of TIE and we are being blamed by FIRE for attacks we didnt even do. What would you expect to happen?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 am

ian wrote:This is a announcement to the Aderan war's community that as of several hours ago The Imperium Empire has officially began to enact its inherit right to anticipatory Self-defence.

For the last 3months we ve stood by and done nothing as FIRE and World Republic have contacted other alliances, seeking to recruit them against us. We stood by and did nothing when their farming of us increased massively beyond all expectations.

Did Imperium not try to ally itself with other alliances?
Oh, you have! You wanted WR to be neutral so that you can crush FIRE.
I am sure you contacted other alliances too to rally more allies against us.

You consider farming according to farming policy a farming beyond all expectations?
btw, ian, did you not yourself farm WR players for as little as 100-300 million profit, in hits where you stole 2-5 billions of kuwal.

Keep your lies to yourself ian!
The only people to believe your ridiculous posts must be some mindless drones.

ian wrote:

Up untill this war - WR & FIRE between had launched 2 suprise attacks against The Imperium, with The Imperium launching only a single attack against WR (after a lengthy public discussion warning WR of the exact consequences of continuing their actions - so not a suprise attack at all).

I always love it how FIRE & World Republic try to take the moral-high ground Rolling Eyes

It requires no skill to achieve ethical and moral ground against the treacherous beings like you.

Phyurie wrote:

I completely agree with you Phyurie!

LurantMaximus wrote:Bravo ian Bravo. I applaud your acting. ...Finally, these sabbings and assassinations in question that were scattered around WR and FIRE, how can you honestly get anyone to believe you with all the deceit you’ve pulled in the last week. First “Ties disbandment” which I applaud Vesper, Magnus, yourself, and reapers’s acting in their posts on the forum not to mention Seaborgium still trying to deceive me in an im conversation after you already admitted it. Next, you eagerly point the finger at Kira and Buhcore for us which at first I was compelled to believe until Castravete was massed which we all know them two weren’t capable of.

Mad

Vesper wrote:I am viewed as one of the most hostile players in the game by some people yet how many of you that think of me as an aggressive player have I actually attacked? Even farmed?

People probably don't know that you attack them, because the name is hidden in their logs when you sabotage them.
Remember your sabotage on countless WR members a couple months ago?

The rest of your post was a quite interesting thing to read. Nevertheless it doesn't excuse Imperium from their agression and their behaviour.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 pm

wow .. I didn't knew I'm such an important person Razz
I guess.. mmmmm.. oh well - more popularity points for me

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Kenzu wrote:You consider farming according to farming policy a farming beyond all expectations?
btw, ian, did you not yourself farm WR players for as little as 100-300 million profit, in hits where you stole 2-5 billions of kuwal.

Once again for the 5millith time. Our farm policy was for hits on us not hits that we made. Since you have posted a hit policy has it not be followed? I don't know. I do know that you haven't messaged me about them if they hadn't.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hold on hold on hold on - lemme get this straight = The Imperium deploys a clever ploy to confuse and disorientate our enemies in our to launch a surprise attack against people who are clearly our enemies and a viable threat to our existence and your crying about "Boooo hooo bad people blah blah evil blah blah Pearl Harbour"

Last time i checked this game was called aderanWARS and im pretty sure the primary method of solving all problems is a WAR, YOU are a problem and now we are going to SOLVE you Twisted Evil

You know what Pearl Harbour is the PERFECT example for this. The Japanese were being starved of their oil by the USA embargo (lets compare that to your farming) and they realised that the best way to deal with this would be to attack USA for their own longterm survival. History is written by the winners mate. Lets not forget the USA killed millions of innocent civilians with their atomic bomb yet every movie and story describes Japan as the bad guys.

For the few of you that may know me - I left a very VERY enjoyable war on Dunewars to come and fight this one. I intend to make this one as much fun one way or another. So id cut out any talk of smack talk from the forums and ingame mesages coz thats the one thing i cant stand. Warring is my profession, do not demean it with your pathetic attempts at verbal abuse or i promise you your war with me will never end.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 pm

nice history lesson, "Hail"...can we pass to anatomy now?...I'll show some organs if you want;)

anyway, I advice you, Ian to cut the crap...In short word- so not like you: you've been looking for some fun for some while ago...I don't thing many happen in your life and that's why...cut the friendly attitude and face it...even if you wipe out the entire FIRE and WR it will be just like on Dunewars with the commonworthless alliance: you massed all of us after holding Sinath's pocket all along than you went on vacation mode when you felt scared.Ain't so like you?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Hai-Shulud wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hold on hold on hold on - lemme get this straight = The Imperium deploys a clever ploy to confuse and disorientate our enemies in our to launch a surprise attack against people who are clearly our enemies and a viable threat to our existence and your crying about "Boooo hooo bad people blah blah evil blah blah Pearl Harbour"

Last time i checked this game was called aderanWARS and im pretty sure the primary method of solving all problems is a WAR, YOU are a problem and now we are going to SOLVE you Twisted Evil

For the few of you that may know me - I left a very VERY enjoyable war on Dunewars to come and fight this one. I intend to make this one as much fun one way or another. So id cut out any talk of smack talk from the forums and ingame mesages coz thats the one thing i cant stand. Warring is my profession, do not demean it with your pathetic attempts at verbal abuse or i promise you your war with me will never end.

.. says someone with 3,000,000 war records and 4mil army size, you're such a badass wannabe

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm

castravete wrote:nice history lesson, "Hail"...can we pass to anatomy now?...I'll show some organs if you want;)

anyway, I advice you, Ian to cut the crap...In short word- so not like you: you've been looking for some fun for some while ago...I don't thing many happen in your life and that's why...cut the friendly attitude and face it...even if you wipe out the entire FIRE and WR it will be just like on Dunewars with the commonworthless alliance: you massed all of us after holding Sinath's pocket all along than you went on vacation mode when you felt scared.Ain't so like you?

erm... i think if you actually ask anyone on Dune-Wars - whether they be my enemies or allies... that i was very much active and online when Sinath moved against The Commonwealth, and led TC for 3months in a war of attrition against TOIF - where we went from TOIF's demanding our surrender and disbandment, to a mutual ceasefire. I never once went on vacation mode during that time. There has only ever been 1 time when i went on vacation mode on dune-wars:

- When i left about a month ago at the height of my third-year law exams. My account has since been handed over to Vesper.

All the rest of the time my account has never been on vacation. I m ALWAYS among the first to get massed on Dune-wars or Aderan Wars. I really don't fear or have a problem with that....

You are however right - The Commonwealth for close to 2 years dominated dune-wars, meeting any and all enemies who attempted to end that reign through underhanded or military means, with the full-force of our military and economy. We faced down Mass Brutality, Guild of Assassins, Black Watch, The Grand Coalition, Knights of Vengeance, The Order of The Iron Fist, Lex Draconum - and we survived everything they could throw at us, often coming out ahead. We were involved in more-wars than any other alliance by the time of our departure to Aderan War's - 73% of the total duration of war's fought on the server by the time of our departure to AW had involved The Commonwealth - with all but 1 started by us.

The Imperium since its existence has sort to avoid being as aggressive or hostile as The Commonwealth was. We ve sort to deal with matters diplomatically, to reach agreements - or if war proves necessary to at least give the targets a chance to avoid war (i.e. our ultimatums to WR). That policy is dead as of now.

If friendship doesn't work - which is hasn't - then we will go back to our roots. The Imperium you all knew is dead - a new beast has emerged, and it will consume whoever seeks to harm it in fire and death.

So your right - the friendly attitude is done with. For now on when it comes to WR & FIRE we ll rely upon a hail of nukes to get our message across, rather than diplomatic efforts. Sometimes in order to survive, you have to adapt - and in this case The Imperium has adapted by going back to the tried and tested method of dealing with threats actively and aggressively.

Make no mistake - noone is now trying to deny this reality. We merely disagree with the view's put forward that The Imperium was inherently hostile and evil before this war began. FIRE & World Republic have forced these changes on The Imperium by their conduct - we have no choice but to do what is necessary to survive.

That said - we do not wish for the destruction of FIRE/ World Republic... merely to bring about the forced disarmament of their member's who will be used in a strike against The Imperium.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm

My first post :p

Well I do not know nor i really care about politics and such...
I come from another online game which similar things did happen, i followed clans, i lead clans, we won some wars, we lost a couple, but oh well, most of them have been fun - for most people at least hehe...

Good luck to all sides but better luck to my side hehe..

I am a small fish but i sent a couple of hits of minimal profitability but i am still learning how to fight in Aderan world...

And as to who is right and who is wrong... Someone already posted it using the americans-japanese example... The one who wins is right, the one who loses definitely is wrong without any doubt :p

So, TIE is simply right about everything, and we are the most loveable bunnies that every little kid would love to have (with a tendency to mass people though Sad).

FIRE and WR are just wrong as stated above...
See, no reason to fight over ethical and right/wrong stuff - just post some nice hits instead (or war stats whatsoever). affraid

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 pm

it was a bad example even though.

Kira
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : unknown
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Can we cut out the bull crap and post stuff of actual interest here please Razz Lets here some aderanwars war stories ian Very Happy You write awesome ones lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Hai-Shulud wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hold on hold on hold on - lemme get this straight = The Imperium deploys a clever ploy to confuse and disorientate our enemies in our to launch a surprise attack against people who are clearly our enemies and a viable threat to our existence and your crying about "Boooo hooo bad people blah blah evil blah blah Pearl Harbour"

.. says someone with 3,000,000 war records and 4mil army size, you're such a badass wannabe

Hahahaha i just given this account specificly to come and fight, i had quit aderan a while back. But hey words mean nothing, let our actions do the speaking. Good luck all and have fun.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm

So uhm which side is Buhcore on? I mean his alliance did attack FIRE to trigger this war...
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

I think he is switzerland. he fights who he wants to when he is ready Arrow
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Vesper wrote:So uhm which side is Buhcore on? I mean his alliance did attack FIRE to trigger this war...
my alliance have no benefits in this war and is in good relation with FIRE, had no reason to do anything like it, speak for yourself Vesper, we all know how good you lie with the rest of tie's HC and i wouldnt be suprised if you Vesper triggered the war lol

edit2: magnus you got a point Razz
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Vesper wrote:So uhm which side is Buhcore on? I mean his alliance did attack FIRE to trigger this war...
my alliance have no benefits in this war and is in good relation with FIRE, had no reason to do anything like it, speak for yourself Vesper, we all know how good you lie and i wouldnt be suprised if you triggered the war lol

edit2: magnus you got a point Razz

If your alliance did nothing against FIRE - why don't you let one of their representatives gain temporary access to your alliance logs?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next