Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

+7
Jerry Blazicka
^SPEED^
buhcoreTheGreat
Jiro
stars
seaborgium
ian
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic Empty Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 am

Recently members of The Imperium were asked to vote upon the activation of economic and military sanctions upon FIRE, World Republic and their associates. The collective decision by The Imperium membership (with currently zero votes in oppossition) is that sanctions should be activated.

As such, The Imperium hereby places a number of sanctions upon all FIRE alliances, World Republic and upon NPO (a Order Alliance - the same as World Republic)

The Sanctions:

- A trade embargo. No Imperium members will be permitted to knowingly trade with member's of any of the sanctioned alliances.
- Imperium Farming Guidelines. As part of the sanctions Imperium member's are given authorisation by The Imperium High Command to conduct their farming of sanctioned alliance members based upon the Imperium Farming Guidelines - simply put: Those member's are free to ignore the sanctioned alliance's domestic policies provided they follow Imperium Guidelines. However it is worth noting that currently Imperium Guidelines for its member's farming, are the same as known FIRE & WR policies:

1power to 200 million defence power: Minimum of 75million profit needed
200million power to 500million defence power: Minimum of 150million profit needed
500million power to 1billion defence power: Minimum of 300million profit needed
1billion defence to 2billion defence power: Minimum of 600million profit needed
2billion+ defence power: Minimum of 1.2billion profit needed.

- Less Tolerant Farming Policy. The Imperium hereby adopts a less tolerant policy towards FIRE, World Republic and associated parties farming of our members. For anyone else our policy remains unchanged (see our topic in the empire section of this forum) - the below only applies to sanctioned members:

-There is hereby a limit of a maximum of 2 attacks per sanctioned member against a Imperium member per 10 days. This means if Player X belongs to a sanctioned alliance, and player Y belongs to The Imperium - if player X attacks Player Y more than 2 times inside of 10 days they will be in breach of these sanctions.
- There is to be a maximum number of attacks against *all* of The Imperium by a sanctioned member of 20 attacks per 10 days. This means if Player X belongs to a sanctioned alliance, and conducts a total of 21 attacks on The Imperium - they will be in breach of these sanctions.

The Imperium accepts there will be occassional mistakes i.e. fluctuations in strikes meaning player's don't get the kuwal they expected, or fail attacks etc... As such we ll tolerate a *maximum* of 1 mistake every 10 days. If you make 2 mistakes in 10 days you will be massed, and put on a 0 hit policy for 10 days. If you farm during the 0 hit time you will not be allowed to hit TIE ever again.

However, We will NOT be issuing any warnings to ANY of you. The above are the rules - if you can't be sure to stay within them, don't farm us. The first thing you ll know you ve gone over the line is when you suffer the punishments.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These sanctions are subject to change. They will be reviewed and altered as The Imperium High Command view's necessary.

Further Notes:

- These sanctions will be enforced via The Imperium Insurgent policy stated in our Empire Thread
- The sanctioned alliances have a 48hour window of opportunity to withdraw any intelligeance assets they may have within The Imperium. Any assets withdrawn within this period will not suffer *any* repercussions against themselves, alliances or associates. The 48hour window commences at the time of this topic being created.

Reasons for The Sanctions:

Several months ago FIRE was preparing to seek an alliance with World Republic in order to counter The Imperium's farming policy - we learnt of it, and this coupled with the whole Cabal/ ~B/ Universe thing meant we specifically told FIRE if they have a problem with our policies, to try raising it with us first before allying with World Republic/ other's to try and counter us.

On April the 12th we started actively enforcing our farming policy. On April the 15th FIRE allied with World Republic in an alliance blantantly aimed against The Imperium. No attempt was made to actually raise an official protest at TIE's policies - they just did it, and in so doing disgarded The Imperium's previous requests.

This coupled with the previous attack on The Imperium several month's ago by FIRE, which The Imperium as an act of friendship and good faith did NOT retaliate over or seek *any* form of compensation from FIRE - means that The Imperium can no longer ignore FIRE's stance of hostility towards the Imperium. They have resumed the stance they set out to achieve several months ago - even after the compassion shown by The Imperium in not launching *any* counter-attack against FIRE for their suprise assault on The Imperium. We gave FIRE the benefit of the doubt after their initial attack on TIE. We asked FIRE to talk to us first before aligning against us - yet they still have aligned against us.

World Republic as an willing ally of FIRE have chosen to get involved in this as well. Hence the sanctions being applied on them - plus Kenzu was elected leader of World Republic on April the 8th - by April the 15th, less than 1 week in power - he managed to move World Republic from a friendly/ neutral stance towards The Imperium into a alliance aimed at countering The Imperium.

The Imperium will no longer stand aside and allow anti-Imperium hostility to flourish. Those who make such decisions, without even trying to solve any problems (and as far as i m aware there wasn't *any* problems with WR before their alliance) with The Imperium, will now suffer the consequences.

Sanctions are hereby in effect against FIRE and World Republic.

Remember the fallen. Purge the faithless. Burn the heretic.

Long Live The Imperium!! Long Live The Great Crusade!!

Ian - Senatorum Imperialis

Currently Sanctioned Alliances & Players

World Republic (O) - led by Kenzu
Mujengan_(FIRE) - Led by Ishurue
New Federation (FIRE) - Led by Jiro
NPO(O) - Led by babyslate08
Everdark - Led by buhcoreTheGreat

Last edited by ian on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic Empty Re: Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:25 am

This has been approved by the SHC of The Imperium.

Seaborgium
The numbers guy.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic Empty Re: Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

Post by stars Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:15 am

I ACCEPT THIS SANC, if they do not OBEY LETS MASS THOSE FOOS

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:06 am

Hi Ian,

Talk about reviving things that are dead and buried. You seem to choose to forget that FIRE did some major concessions during the last peace talks.
As for WR and FIRE becoming opposed to TIE because they are friendly to eachother: not everything is about you. And not every friendly act is an act of agression to another.
And I am sorry to see that you choose to isolate yourselves from a large part of the rest of the server, economically and militarily. You could rename the thread "Sancions on TIE" as well.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am

Jiro wrote:Hi Ian,

Talk about reviving things that are dead and buried. You seem to choose to forget that FIRE did some major concessions during the last peace talks.
As for WR and FIRE becoming opposed to TIE because they are friendly to eachother: not everything is about you. And not every friendly act is an act of agression to another.
And I am sorry to see that you choose to isolate yourselves from a large part of the rest of the server, economically and militarily. You could rename the thread "Sancions on TIE" as well.

Of course WR and FIRE are naturally "friendly" towards one another - remind me again, how many times has FIRE given real consideration to attacking World Republic? I can think of at least twice Laughing Rolling Eyes

Your right, not every friendly act has to be aggressive to one another - but i consider such an act to be when:

- Its doing exactly what an alliance discussed and said they were going to do previously - and stating the reason's behind this being to counter The Imperium and try and stop The Imperium enforcing its own policy. *This* is an aggressive intention.

- The discussions surrounding the act are done in secret between the member's of the alliance, with not so much as a "btw, WR and FIRE will be forming an alliance" - that stands out in that normally there is a *minimal* level of communication on such fundamental points between the alliances.

- The alliance is formed a mere 3 days after The Imperium starts enforcing its own farming policy - see the first point.

- The only alliance it can possibily be aimed against is The Imperium - who else is a realistic threat to eithier FIRE or World Republic which they d need to gang up against?

I d also point out the *only* reason World Republic and FIRE reversed their position regarding massing inactives, and published a policy whereby they prohibit attacks on inactive's - is because The Imperium practically and *did* threaten both with war. If it was not for Imperium intervention, those policies would be in place and anyone you deem "inactive" would be fair game - even when in the past some of your targets have turned out to be active.

World Republic has a history of picking on smaller players. FIRE has a history of targetting inactives, and on some occassions, player's who are active and then described as "inactive". Both have a history of launching preemptive strikes on The Imperium while diplomacy and communications are *still* ongoing - do not think for a second The Imperium's going to bury its head in the sand and believe this is mere "coincidence" and a meeting between 2 "friendly" powers when our own intelligeance agency warned us of this happening, and its reasons/ intention behind it, months ago.

If i wanted to go George Bush on you, i could dub you both the axis of Evil. Both of you have massed various player's before now - both of you have attacked The Imperium when we ve specifically been trying to resolve issues (WR when they started the first war, and later on when they launched their 2nd strike in that war after 4 weeks of The Imperium asking for a diplomat to come forward, and FIRE's attack on The Imperium during the whole Cabal/ ~B thing) - Tell me, why should we disregard what was said in *your* HC months ago, even though it 100% matches what FIRE is now doing? I also recall that it was decided if your alliance doesn't deter The Imperium, then military action would be on the table.

World Republic and FIRE's interests extend only as far as protecting their own. You guys really don't care about the rest of the server - we ve seen it countless times - whether its WR ganging up on smaller players without really trying diplomacy - in some cases resulting in them quitting - or FIRE massing players who it turns out are active - or whether its kenzu's reason's behind his recent support for the initial "mass inactive" policy FIRE and WR were on the verge of initiating (stopping only due to TIE's pointing out what a bad idea it would be) being "because its profitable and lucrative".

Based on all of this - is The Imperium's *peaceful* response to your alliance really going over the top? Or is really what it is - a last ditch effort to get both of you to realise exactly where the path you ve both chosen to follow, is leading.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:06 am

Ian, you forgot that TIE eco is large enough that we can handle buying/selling to each other Razz

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

seaborgium wrote:Ian, you forgot that TIE eco is large enough that we can handle buying/selling to each other Razz
lol, true. Infact TIE members now having to buy from one another as oppossed to FIRE/ WR member's should actually help our members who are selling hit their targets Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 pm

My message to Kenzu ingame:

Hi

Sanctions have been placed on FIRE, World Republic and Known Associates.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/sanctions-on-fire-and-world-republic-t1525.htm

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His response: I had the impression we are getting along better. Why the sudden move towards sanctions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured i ll answer this question on here in order to allow FIRE to see the answer.

Originally sanctions placed on FIRE and World Republic would have been a zero tolerance farming policy - meaning absoltuely *NO* farming of The Imperium. We were also going to implement your "massing inactive's" policy i.e. where in members of your alliances have in the past massed inactives to make them better farms (and on several occassions, those inactives have turned out to be actives) - and basically apply it on both of you - the logic being if you treat other's like it, you can expect to be treated the same way by The Imperium. This would have resulted in your actives, and borderline inactive's - being massed by The Imperium.

However - after our discussion concerning your proposed "massing inactive" policy you were getting ready to announce, and your reversal of stance into signing the exact oppossite - a declaration condemning such conduct - due to your increased cooperation sanctions have been relaxed slightly to what they would have been to reflect the more cooperative stance from FIRE and World Republic.

Your cooperation regarding the massing inactive's issue, however, does not fully negate the fact you ve allied against us. Hence the existing economic and military sanctions placed against your alliances.

If you want them relaxed - your going to have to work *very* hard to prove your not a threat to The Imperium or that you have no plans or intention of harming us - something currently we cannot believe given your formation of this alliance, coupled with past preemptive strikes launched against us.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:49 pm

"Anyone who farms me gets massed.

Anyone who doesn't want me to farm them - message me politely and odds are i ll stop and declare peace.

Anyone who doubts whether i ll mass you - there's a reason i ve been spending tons of kuwal into techs and military capabilities... and it isn't to make my account look pretty!

This is the only warning i ll be issuing. Heed it or ignore it.... its up to you."

If everyone on the server would act like you, the word "peace" wouldnt exist on aderan anymore, and since ur the leader of TIE, guess who the problem here is
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ^SPEED^ Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm

i hate to read all what are u saying but why all this??? "in the short story" if anyone wants to help me figure that

^SPEED^
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:"Anyone who farms me gets massed.

Anyone who doesn't want me to farm them - message me politely and odds are i ll stop and declare peace.

Anyone who doubts whether i ll mass you - there's a reason i ve been spending tons of kuwal into techs and military capabilities... and it isn't to make my account look pretty!

This is the only warning i ll be issuing. Heed it or ignore it.... its up to you."

If everyone on the server would act like you, the word "peace" wouldnt exist on aderan anymore, and since ur the leader of TIE, guess who the problem here is

Yourself would be one of the problems i would presume. You neglected to mention to the good audience of Aderan War's your current hidden alliance had plans to declare war on The Imperium in the last war - despite never having been touched or harmed in anyway by us. We know a lot more of what goes on in the shadows than we let on - and you certainly are on our targetting radar.

Don't worry though - if another war kicks off, you won't be left out - i ll personally send you a "invitation".

As for the word "peace" is this game called Aderan Peace, or Aderan War's? I would also point out to you - since in your ignorance you seemed to ignore it - that when FIRE attacked US we - The Imperium - did NOT attack them back. We could have and would have been fully within our rights to do so - to wage a war of retaliation - but we understood the attack was based on their being misled by external forces - hence we did not strike back (even though FIRE was made aware they were being misled, and still decided to attack). Do not for a moment try and play the "The Imperium's the evil warmongering alliance card" - our actions speak for themselves - namely that every war we ve been in has been after diplomatic attempts to resolve the issues have been exhausted - and in some cases when attacked, we ve elected to resolve things peacefully than use force.

The only reason The Imperium has to occassionally go to war is because of people like you - people who seem to have a problem with us even when they ve never actually been harmed by us in anyway. People who seem to have issues with the Imperium simply because of our power and size. Its called resentment at those who hold authority and power. You & other's like FIRE and World Republic continue to push The Imperium's tolerance with your plots and schemes to do harm to our members and our empire - all because you percieve some "threat" to exist to your own rights and interests within the game - so you plot, scheme and try to limit and damage The Imperium to safeguard your own interests.

You put your interests as a priority over other's (The Imperium's) - yet when other's (i.e. The Imperium & its members) do the same - putting their interests as a priority over you - you winge, complain and try and act like an angel.

Its utterly pathetic.

Last edited by ian on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 pm

^SPEED^ wrote:i hate to read all what are u saying but why all this??? "in the short story" if anyone wants to help me figure that

FIRE and WR have had numerous chances in the past to be fair and open with The Imperium. They ve been invited on various occassions to interact and discuss policies, and to be open about any problems they may have. We ve asked them not to try and align against us over policies which they haven't even tried to discuss/ raise concerns with.

Instead they ve elected to have closed door meetings, contacting various parties, forming secret pacts and arrangements - and then officially formed an alliance aimed at The Imperium - all to try and counter The Imperium and whatever policies they have problems with (i.e. our farming policy).

They ve elected to adopt a confrontational approach to diplomacy. Now The Imperium's doing the same - except we have absolutely no problem in escalating things and meeting aggression and force head on with aggression and force.

The sanctions are the last resort. If anyone else had tried this they would be at war by now - but some people in FIRE i view as friends, as do other's in The Imperium - and World Republic has sufferred enough. Despite the fact they ve allied against us and done exactly what they planned to do several months ago when they were having "secret" disscussions of countering and stopping The Imperium's domination on AW - we are even now electing for a relatively peaceful approach.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:55 pm

ian wrote:

Yourself would be one of the problems i would presume. You neglected to mention to the good audience of Aderan War's your current hidden alliance had plans to declare war on The Imperium in the last war - despite never having been touched or harmed in anyway by us. We know a lot more of what goes on in the shadows than we let on - and you certainly are on our targetting radar.

Don't worry though - if another war kicks off, you won't be left out - i ll personally send you a "invitation".

As for the word "peace" is this game called Aderan Peace, or Aderan War's? I would also point out to you - since in your ignorance you seemed to ignore it - that when FIRE attacked US we - The Imperium - did NOT attack them back. We could have and would have been fully within our rights to do so - to wage a war of retaliation - but we understood the attack was based on their being misled by external forces - hence we did not strike back (even though FIRE was made aware they were being misled, and still decided to attack). Do not for a moment try and play the "The Imperium's the evil warmongering alliance card" - our actions speak for themselves - namely that every war we ve been in has been after diplomatic attempts to resolve the issues have been exhausted - and in some cases when attacked, we ve elected to resolve things peacefully than use force.

You put your interests as a priority over other's (The Imperium's) - yet when other's (i.e. The Imperium & its members) do the same - putting their interests as a priority over you - you winge, complain and try and act like an angel.

Its utterly pathetic.

lol Ian, you take every negative comment on you as a threat, you're not going to scare anyone, you are your only threat to yourself. It's funny how you try to scare me with your secret spy stuff while I dont even care how much you know and what you know. A lot of useless info and threats, we've heard it all before. If i use your personal policy i should mass your right away yeah ? Basically you can attack everyone and noone can attack you (your motd), if someone respond to your attack with more damage TIE gets involved and save ur ass because of it's policy. I dont really care about that because im fine with it but its funny how scared you are when there's finally someone who can match TIE.

About Everdark declaring war on TIE, maybe your started rumours to have an excuse to attack me and my friends because im not supporting your foolish plans but i can tell you that there was no war so dont try to fool anyone, everdark declared no war or peace in it's history.
ian wrote:
The only reason The Imperium has to occassionally go to war is because of people like you - people who seem to have a problem with us even when they ve never actually been harmed by us in anyway. People who seem to have issues with the Imperium simply because of our power and size. Its called resentment at those who hold authority and power. You & other's like FIRE and World Republic continue to push The Imperium's tolerance with your plots and schemes to do harm to our members and our empire - all because you percieve some "threat" to exist to your own rights and interests within the game - so you plot, scheme and try to limit and damage The Imperium to safeguard your own interests.

Speak for yourself, you're the common problem here and a few other guys in HC not the whole TIE. You're pushing everyone to the limits so stop saying you havent even harmed anyone, i know how much you like to farm me and im only against you if you take it this way not TIE, and it's your own fault because you can't expect someone to respect you and your policies if you don't respect his.

"You & other's like FIRE and World Republic continue to push The Imperium's tolerance with your plots and schemes to do harm to our members and our empire - all because you percieve some "threat" to exist to your own rights and interests within the game - so you plot, scheme and try to limit and damage The Imperium to safeguard your own interests."
Do you wanna vote how many people would agree you just described yourself and the way you make TIE look like? You're such a bad liar that you start beliving in your own lies, i know that kind of people in RL and i think i just recognized you.

If you involve me in war i will join it, otherwise i dont care whats going on because im on nobodies side. Take my post as a threat if you want, there are more important things in life than aderan so threating me back wont really help, good luck to you
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
ian wrote:

Its utterly pathetic.

lol Ian, you take every negative comment on you as a threat, you're not going to scare anyone, you are your only threat to yourself. It's funny how you try to scare me with your secret spy stuff while I dont even care how much you know and what you know. A lot of useless info and threats, we've heard it all before. If i use your personal policy i should mass your right away yeah ? Basically you can attack everyone and noone can attack you (your motd), if someone respond to your attack with more damage TIE gets involved and save ur ass because of it's policy. I dont really care about that because im fine with it but its funny how scared you are when there's finally someone who can match TIE.

About Everdark declaring war on TIE, maybe your started rumours to have an excuse to attack me and my friends because im not supporting your foolish plans but i can tell you that there was no war so dont try to fool anyone, everdark declared no war or peace in it's history.
ian wrote:

Speak for yourself, you're the common problem here and a few other guys in HC not the whole TIE. You're pushing everyone to the limits so stop saying you havent even harmed anyone, i know how much you like to farm me and im only against you if you take it this way not TIE, and it's your own fault because you can't expect someone to respect you and your policies if you don't respect his.

"You & other's like FIRE and World Republic continue to push The Imperium's tolerance with your plots and schemes to do harm to our members and our empire - all because you percieve some "threat" to exist to your own rights and interests within the game - so you plot, scheme and try to limit and damage The Imperium to safeguard your own interests."
Do you wanna vote how many people would agree you just described yourself and the way you make TIE look like? You're such a bad liar that you start beliving in your own lies, i know that kind of people in RL and i think i just recognized you.

If you involve me in war i will join it, otherwise i dont care whats going on because im on nobodies side. Take my post as a threat if you want, there are more important things in life than aderan so threating me back wont really help, good luck to you

Your ignorance is pretty amusing. Point me to a single person The Imperium strike teams have massed who was not involved in any of The Imperium's 2 wars.

If we are really the nasty hostile power you make us out to be - point out some of our suppossed victims. Give us some names of the people Imperium player's have massed based on the "nasty" orders of the big evil Ian and his corrupted High Council Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing If we are so nasty, hostile and unfair - then those player's should be queing to give testimonies to support your crap.

If you can't find anyone though - your getting massed for plotting war against The Imperium and for slandering/ attacking us on the forum and trying to damage our reputation and interests, without any evidence to back it up. You ve got 12hours to find someone The Imperium strike teams targetted under orders from myself or anyone else in the High Council outside of the 2 Imperium wars.

Edit: Oh yeah, Everdark is now officially added to the sanction list. The above rules now apply to those members - as will the consequences for failing to follow them.

Double Edit: While your busy telling everyone myself and other's mass people who farm us - you neglected to mention your massing of Seaborgium a while back over his farming of Kira. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Don't worry though - if you fail to find someone to give testimony of The Imperium's strike groups officially massing them -outside of a situation where the Imperium is publically declared (on this forum) to be at war - under orders from the High Council then you ll become the first person to be officially targetted by The Imperium when The Imperium is not at war. At least it means then all your above claims about big nasty TIE might have *something* to them - and you ll actually have a real reason to hate us.

Triple Edit: For the record btw - NOONE has ever been massed by The Imperium or myself for simple farming of our members. The only person who's come close was ayayai - for numerous breaches of our farming policy, and she was sabbed a 9 times and thats it. Noone else has ever been *touched* over farming issues.

Fourth Edit: Infact... thinking about it. The Imperium strike teams have never massed anyone other than when we ve been in our 2 war's against World Republic & their allies. I ve never massed anyone outside of the 2 Imperium War's eithier. Looks like you really are going to have a hard time finding some of our "victims" to give testimonies.

Good luck finding those testimonies... your going to need it. 12hours and counting Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:04 pm

ian wrote:Your ignorance is pretty amusing. Point me to a single person The Imperium strike teams have massed who was not involved in any of The Imperium's 2 wars.

If we are really the nasty hostile power you make us out to be - point out some of our suppossed victims. Give us some names of the people Imperium player's have massed based on the "nasty" orders of the big evil Ian and his corrupted High Council If we are so nasty, hostile and unfair - then those player's should be queing to give testimonies to support your crap.

If you can't find anyone though - your getting massed for plotting war against The Imperium and for slandering/ attacking us on the forum and trying to damage our reputation and interests, without any evidence to back it up. You ve got 12hours to find someone The Imperium strike teams targetted under orders from myself or anyone else in the High Council outside of the 2 Imperium wars.

Edit: Oh yeah, Everdark is now officially added to the sanction list. The above rules now apply to those members - as will the consequences for failing to follow them.

Double Edit: While your busy telling everyone myself and other's mass people who farm us - you neglected to mention your massing of Seaborgium a while back over his farming of Kira. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Don't worry though - if you fail to find someone to give testimony of The Imperium's strike groups officially massing them -outside of a situation where the Imperium is publically declared (on this forum) to be at war - under orders from the High Council then you ll become the first person to be officially targetted by The Imperium when The Imperium is not at war. At least it means then all your above claims about big nasty TIE might have *something* to them - and you ll actually have a real reason to hate us.

You fail to see my point again, or you ignore it. I never said any of this: If we are really the nasty hostile power you make us out to be - point out some of our suppossed victims. Give us some names of the people Imperium player's have massed based on the "nasty" orders of the big evil Ian and his corrupted High Council If we are so nasty, hostile and unfair - then those player's should be queing to give testimonies to support your crap. so stop spreading lies. I was mostly talking about you, no need to repeat all the crap again.

Oh no, the Big Bad Ian is making threats again (as you like to call urself) Laughing , it was pretty clear that i slandered/attacked ( as you called it ) you and im only damaging your reputation Ian. You know this is personal but you can't handle it so you have to involve TIE, i said it many times that TIE isn't my problem, but you already know that. I give you 12 hours to attack me by yourself (if you can handle it), without TIE, since this is personal, if not, do not involve TIE betwen you and me ever again. Yes i do have issues with few people on aderan, unluckily - most of them are from TIE. I want to keep good relations with the rest of the TIE , thats why im keeping this personal.

I never said TIE mass people who farm them, i said that for you (because of your MOTD) so quit your ignorance already, you're not going to fool anyone. Can you tell more about "us" massing Seaborg or is this just another rumor ?

Don't worry though - if you fail to find someone to give testimony of The Imperium's strike groups officially massing them -outside of a situation where the Imperium is publically declared (on this forum) to be at war - under orders from the High Council then you ll become the first person to be officially targetted by The Imperium when The Imperium is not at war
TIE currently isnt in war so go and hit me, oh wait, maybe im the part of WR and FIRE(as you said before), so would you provoke war? Well you already did, if everdark is part of them or not, this is just going to speed it up. You're only making things worse Ian, it's a shame for TIE.
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm

*coughs* - it was aimed at just me was it?

Shall i just ignore the fact you decided to post on this thread (i.e. a Imperium WAR thread), coupled with stating the below:

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:Speak for yourself, you're the common problem here and a few other guys in HC not the whole TIE

Now... if you want to clarify it to be crystal clear, then do the following please:

All you need to do is state clearly you have no views regarding Imperium foreign policy and that actually your just using this thread to spam on about my message of the day - that this is a personal issue between you and me. Then all you need to do is in the same message ask admin to remove all of your lovely messages - since they are spam to the purposes of this thread.

If you then want to go create a lovely thread in general discussions and say whatever you think about my message of the day and me in general - then feel free.

I do not, however, want you spamming a Imperium thread about something which you are now claiming is basically a personal grudge. That is spam and has no place in this thread - so eithier delete the messages or get admin to.

If you do that - then there won't be any need to provide testimonies about TIE aggression (which even though you state thats not what your saying - to a casual viewer just glancing at this topic it will seem that way). Its up to you - but if you keep rattling on about stuff in this thread then people will think its associated with the current diplomatic situation - and if thats the case, then i ll still need to ask you for testimonies to back up your view.

If you want to discuss my message of the day - go create another thread. Simple.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Buh you know as well as I do that you did mass me. For farming of Kira, I am sure I could start doing that again. If i remember right there was 3 of you that hit me, but for the life of me I am unable to remember who all hit. I have let it go for now, I just had it on the back burner.
I am sure if I looked hard enough I could find some news from the hits.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:39 pm

You put me in a bad light, and i had to defend myself, ask admin to delete posts by urself, its ur topic and not my problem if you provoke me to post spam and waste my time, i haven't read your policy fully yet because it looks like spam and everything looks like you will benefit the most

seaborgium wrote:Buh you know as well as I do that you did mass me. For farming of Kira, I am sure I could start doing that again. If i remember right there was 3 of you that hit me, but for the life of me I am unable to remember who all hit. I have let it go for now, I just had it on the back burner.
I am sure if I looked hard enough I could find some news from the hits.
Yeah, now when Ian calmed down i can say that we really did attack you, but not as everdark because we werent even formed yet back then. It was just a team of 4 friends who had nothing better to do that time, 2 already quited, not everyone was using test server so we had to test strike on main server and unfortunately you were the victim since I was really tired seeing you in Kira's attack log. Yes it was me who chose you Razz You werent even in TIE that time ( you were switching betwen Hachigan and TIE as i remember) i dont know the real background but i guess you deserved it by Ian's policy, even tho it was nothing personal, more like testing strike for the first time, we did have a good time Very Happy
What is bothering me is that you were a spy who tried to get in Everdark and i blame Ian for that Smile

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Blazicka Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Is TIE still going to mass Buhcorethegreat for posting his opinion ?

Is Ian going to fight a one vs one against Buhcorethegreat ?

Jerry Blazicka
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 pm

You werent even in TIE that time ( you were switching betwen Hachigan and TIE as i remember) i dont know the real background but i guess you deserved it by Ian's policy, even tho it was nothing personal, more like testing strike for the first time, we did have a good time Very Happy
What is bothering me is that you were a spy who tried to get in Everdark and i blame Ian for that

I was in TIE, I was switching due to something, hell if I can remember. I was still TIE took time in Hachigan. I was tagged TIE when you hit. The above policy wasn't back then, so the times were different. I did 'spy' per say to try and join everdark, however my account never left TIE. I was probing you on irc to see what your opinion was about TIE, Ian didn't know anything about it, does now lol. 4 people, i only remember seeing 3, and only you and kira i remember the names. but if 2 quit that would be why i don't remember them.

On a side note, I can go back to being in Kiras logs again.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:You put me in a bad light, and i had to defend myself, ask admin to delete posts by urself, its ur topic and not my problem if you provoke me to post spam and waste my time, i haven't read your policy fully yet because it looks like spam and everything looks like you will benefit the most

Putting you in a bad light? Unless i m mistaken i m not the one who came on this post and started whinging on about me.

The funny thing about yourself, is that you ve completely ignored the message of the day - mainly that my message of the day asks/ tells people not to farm me. In return i ask them to ask/ tell me not to farm them if they don't want me farming them.

Really really unfair isn't it? Rolling Eyes Of course... if you d stop to consider for just one second that i DO actively avoid those people who say they don't accept farming in their messages of the day, or that i say if anyone does not want to be farmed to message me - then you d have actually worked out that basically everything you ve said is a complete load of crap.

I ask people not to farm me. I tell people to ask me to not be farmed - since if they have nothing saying not to farm them, how am i to know not to farm them?

People who go to farm me see my message of the day - its asking them not to farm me. If they choose to farm me - they get destroyed for ignoring my warning. Simple.

And just for the record - I ve yet to mass anyone on Aderan War's for breaching my personal message of the day - much like The Imperium has yet to mass anyone for breaching their farming policy.

If you d have ever bothered to actually message me asking me to stop farming you - I *might* have done. I say might - because i ve been aware you massed Seaborgium because he farmed other's (despite there being no warnings given), and that Ever Dark considered attacking The Imperium for no reason.

Last edited by ian on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 pm

seaborgium wrote:
I was in TIE, I was switching due to something, hell if I can remember. I was still TIE took time in Hachigan. I was tagged TIE when you hit. The above policy wasn't back then, so the times were different. I did 'spy' per say to try and join everdark, however my account never left TIE. I was probing you on irc to see what your opinion was about TIE, Ian didn't know anything about it, does now lol. 4 people, i only remember seeing 3, and only you and kira i remember the names. but if 2 quit that would be why i don't remember them.

On a side note, I can go back to being in Kiras logs again.

I don't remember much as well but i dont blame you for spying on us, its part of the game. You did know my opinion about TIE that time, u were pretty satisfied with it as i remember but i didnt really care and i still don't. I dont know how many people were there exactly as well, its too old already and never was a big deal, no need no revive this, at least not here, even i hate myself for spamming now here

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 pm

ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:You put me in a bad light, and i had to defend myself, ask admin to delete posts by urself, its ur topic and not my problem if you provoke me to post spam and waste my time, i haven't read your policy fully yet because it looks like spam and everything looks like you will benefit the most

Putting you in a bad light? Unless i m mistaken i m not the one who came on this post and started whinging on about me.

The funny thing about yourself, is that you ve completely ignored the message of the day - mainly that my message of the day asks/ tells people not to farm me. In return i ask them to ask/ tell me not to farm them if they don't want me farming them.

Really really unfair isn't it? :roll Of course... if you d stop to consider for just one second that i DO actively avoid those people who say they don't accept farming in their messages of the day, or that i say if anyone does not want to be farmed to message me - then you d have actually worked out that basically everything you ve said is a complete load of crap.

I ask people not to farm me. I tell people to ask me to not be farmed - since if they have nothing saying not to farm them, how am i to know not to farm them?

People who go to farm me see my message of the day - its asking them not to farm me. If they choose to farm me - they get destroyed for ignoring my warning. Simple.

And just for the record - I ve yet to mass anyone on Aderan War's for breaching my personal message of the day - much like The Imperium has yet to mass anyone for breaching their farming policy.

If you d have ever bothered to actually message me asking me to stop farming you - I *might* have done. I say might - because i ve been aware you massed Seaborgium because he farmed other's (despite there being no warnings given), and that Ever Dark considered attacking The Imperium for no reason.

Dont lie AGAIN Ian, im tired of your crap.
This is the message i sent you after you farmed me for 1 week - once or even twice per day sometimes:

Hey, i was inactive last week, that's why i let you farm me without a word. I'm back active and im asking if you can please stop farming me. Thank you, bye

You didnt respond to this message, actually you continue your attacking. So what would TIE do if i would have done that? How can you even expect me to respect TIE's policies ( or yours ) with your ignorance? Seriously Ian, read my post again because you like to ignore things u dont want to hear and im not going to repeat myself again, cya
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 pm

well hmmm, what do you consider farming?
I think that may define what both are missing.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:20 pm

seaborgium wrote:well hmmm, what do you consider farming?
I think that may define what both are missing.

He did farm me at least 7 times in a week, thats what i consider farming. He still farms me when he can ( because of new strike rule ) but i dont consider it as farming, that's why im fine with it.
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next