Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
¤ Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by ian Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
damgood wrote:
3) We liked to act, not to talk which seems to be the best thing you know.

Sad thing is that sometimes the words are the most powerfull weapon in the universe. I pitty those who follow the lead of the words without running them through their judgement first. He's a lawyer or learning to be one and he's applying what he's learning for real life in the game. Sadly, who believes him in a game will also do it in real life... and my point is: that he's a winner as long as there are iddiots to take his lies and manipulations for granted.

Yep your right words are among the most dangerous weapons out there. Unfortunately your mistaken if you think T.I.E are being "manipulated" or "misled" into this war. I might as well point this out to everyone here - on April the 8th we had a discussion on whether or not to go to war to "liven things up" (a.k.a. no political BS, no reason whatsoever other than being bored). The result of the discussion? For every 1 person against going to war, there were 7 people in favour.... If i had to guess - T.I.E's members aren't fighting this war because they ve been manipulated or "lied" to. They are fighting it because they actually wanted it all along & welcome the change of pace and gameplay its bringing (just like some FIRE members are enjoying the war lol).

That was April the 8th - a mere consultation exercise to promote forum activity and to encourage people to become more involved in the important decisions of The Imperium. We DIDN'T act on those views expressed there but instead even after the VAST majority in T.I.E had decided in favour of war for no reason whatsoever - myself and a couple of others chose to try and keep the peace.

So we waited, we negotiated with FIRE & WR and tried to solve issues... and actually succeeded by and large i.e. coming up with a means of dealing with farming breaches without it having to escalate into alliance-war etc... Were mistakes made? (I.e. TIE making ready for war on April the 28th in response to a message we recieved from LI implying strongly he was deliberately going to break our farming policy -thereby causing us to have to mass him and potentially ignite a war) Answer: Yes... but we kept the peace in the end and no war occurred then. We remained strongly focused on military investment (something i learnt the merits off from Dune Wars) in terms of techs. We even increased the amount of large strikes we had in our ranks - both to increase our farming of other's (furthering growth) and to make it impossible to effectively destroy T.I.E in a suprise attack (previously we only had 2 "large" strikes in our alliance. Take out those 2 players and we d be screwed...)

Then all this sabotage & assassination crap happened. Accusations started being made, threats started happening. Couple with this an increasing frequency of assassinations & sabbings on T.I.E members (some of which i have a good *guess* were done by FIRE's own leader - though the identity of the attacker never was revealed....) then when both Kenzu and someone from the FIRE HC inside of 24hours with one another basically threatened T.I.E for something we were not responsible for... we went hidden believing an attack to be imminent and tried to confuse & delay that attack from happening by trying to sell the disbanded story to them (why attack if the target no longer exists?)

Then after that what would later become T.O.C goes on a high-alert simply because T.I.E's gone hidden. When talking to them they became EXSTREMELY hostile and paranoid an incoming attack was imminent. Its worth considering at this point T.I.E (as an alliance) had not once sabbed or assassinated anyone in T.O.C and done nothing hostile towards them for a long long time.... Eventually those discussions resulted in the "48hour Pre-N.A.P" with the promise of a permanent peace-treaty once our HC's agree on it.... this was after all the hostility and outright aggression shown to T.I.E - nor was there anyway to stop the accussations of the unknown sabbings & assassinations on T.O.C from being placed on T.I.E without bowing down to their demands we let someone into our alliance to be made an ingame HC to "check our logs" - and in the process gain access to our economic & military information, squad structures etc.... Nor was there any garantee that even if a peace-treaty was agreed the moment another T.O.C member gets assassinated/ sabbed by an unknown player that T.O.C simply wouldn't hold T.I.E (wrongly) to blame and retaliate for a "violation of the treaty".

The final nail in the coffin was the past: In the past myself and Lord Ishurue had to deal with Cabal. In the past we promised to work together to catch cabal and to not go to war. 12hours later The Imperium came under a suprise attack by Lord Ishurue and FIRE. We figured the 48hour Pre-N.A.P agreement to be merely buying time for them to get their forces into position to hit us "preemptively". We even heard some information that they were assembling their strike teams - something they actually mentioned last night in a convo with me, though to be fair they then decided against going to war once they were assembled so never did use them to start the war.

Unfortunately though... if you hear information your enemy is preparing to attack. If you ve in the past been back-stabbed over an agreement. If you ve been threatened with war for nothing you did, if you ve been demanded you bow down and agree to compromising your sovereignty and security by letting in a "ambassador" based purely on the enemy's ignorant view that "noone else is strong enough to assassinate or sabb our members other than T.I.E". If you ve put up with endless back-room agreements and negotiations between the enemy and other alliances to try and limit and counter your own alliance, and if you ve put up with deliberate attempts at provocation and even acts of war by those enemies - then there comes a time when it starts to look like you might as well start war on your terms, rather than wait for the enemy to start it on theirs's.

We believed an attack to be imminent on The Imperium. We acted to preemptively attack... and hey presto, the result is this war.

Its a pretty simple decision really and involves the minimum of BS. If you think your going to be attacked - you can either wait to be attacked, or you can go ahead and attack first. We chose the last option.

Thats not to deny all the previous BS done by The Imperium (me) btw. I m the first to put my hand in the air and admit i deliberately and willingly attempted to mislead and lie through my teeth to FIRE & the server by trying to convince them T.I.E had disbanded. Why'd i do it though? Because i thought we were going to get attacked regardless (as a FIRE HC actually said), so tried to confuse or at least sow some doubt into their minds that their target even exists now (why kill something which isn't there?). Thats also not to deny in the past 8 weeks The Imperium HAS gone into various states of war-alerts on several occassions in response to "crisis's" (i.e. LI's personal farming policy which if he d followed through with it would have resulted in T.I.E having to mass him - risking war with FIRE & their allies). Its also not to deny that when WR & FIRE formed their alliance we took a very "dim" view of it and believed (given they actually discussed it 6months ago in their HC area and stated it was for this) it to be a deliberate attempt to counter T.I.E and eventually end our influence. Its also not to deny since then we ve operated under the belief sooner or later we d be forced to militarily confront WR/ FIRE - a belief only further reinforced with increasingly aggressive farming of our ranks, increasing "unknown" sabbing/ assassinating of our ranks, and increasingly the "defence" alliance becoming more of an "offence" alliance - not to mention increasing tension between our respective sides - the result? We began to rearm and reawaken from our 6months hibernation where we were barely involved in AW's political climate - via ensuring our military techs were invested in & strikes began to be developed among more of our players.

Does rearming amount to an act of war? No. Does rearming mean your preparing for war? Yes. Does rearming mean your actively planning war? No.

Somewhere along the lines T.O.C has lost perspective and frankly the plot. They know the accusations made to T.I.E by themselves. They know the secrets and information they ve attempted to keep from The Imperium. They know the sabbing & assassinating some of them have done against T.I.E - and they know the numerous confronations and "issues" which have arisen preceeding this war. All of this led them to conclude a military confronation with T.I.E was likely going to happen - no different to the conclusion T.I.E has reached. The only difference is they are now attempting to argue T.I.E's taking the necessary precautions to ensure we can survive a war are evidence of our planning war - while completely ignoring the fact they ve done the exact same thing....

Planning & preparing are 2 very different things.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 5 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

cheers
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Magnus wrote:cheers
lol!
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
lol!
afro

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
lol!
afro

flower

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 pm

damgood wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
lol!
afro

flower

scratch
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:35 pm

sandwalker, damgood, ian first warning

if anyone asks why just the last three then you can scratch the previous statement and consider all 5 people warned
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm

BAHAHAHA oh common, little spam wouldn't hurt as the enemies are SO CONCENTRATED in killing us, while we trample them without even being noticed king

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Dear Castravate,

I have to admit one thing now that you are not thruthfull. While I do not mind being massed by you. Plus please do not in any way shape or form try to talk your way out of this. Yep this is a war, but I remember our conversation and have to admit that I thought you would act differently. Now I know what kind of player you are and this I am saying because you bitched so much.

Vaga I just want to say something too. I have refused to mass you since you and me are set to peace. I had promised that to you the I would not attack you if you did not attack me. So now I wish to tell you that I am keeping my word.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 am

check out this guy: after massing me and having lots of fun with TOC members he gets pissed for some assaults missions...Listen up, Magnus: My ppt was over and I just wanted to test the new assault missions, to see how they work - the same way seaborgium and ian tested their assassin and covert missions and covert on my officers...I f I wanted to mass couldn't I have to take your def to 0?Nothing personal;)

Last edited by castravete on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 am

LMAO I am not pissed mate. Not at all. The point is your whinning was worse than anything else. Plus you even got private and tried to get my family with a childish post. Now CAS calm your horses before I post what you wrote to me the last time you got mad when your account got massed.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 am

I'm calm,man...it seems to me you are not:(
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:47 am

LOL dude I am very fine. You did not leave TOC I believe. You where the only reason I could get massed by TOC. Suspect The difference between my mass post and yours is that I did not get mad and still am not mad elephant

Dude this is a game and when the war is over I will get back to usual and rebuild.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 am

just slap each other around a little you will both feel happier?

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

I think we already did:P...euro style:)...but it's a shame Ian is always on ppt and I can't mass him for the moment:(.Sorry, for that, but I lost my patience...I'll wait for lil miss sunshine hopping I'll manage to do a job or two on him this week.We were right: it was foolish of me to waist resources with you when I have such a pain in the .. to deal with;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:49 pm

castravete wrote:I think we already did:P...euro style:)...but it's a shame Ian is always on ppt and I can't mass him for the moment:(.Sorry, for that, but I lost my patience...I'll wait for lil miss sunshine hopping I'll manage to do a job or two on him this week.We were right: it was foolish of me to waist resources with you when I have such a pain in the .. to deal with;)

HUH We scratch
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

what I meant his we already did done what stars said:P...anyway, back to The Rat: 4-1, low life...will you be staying all this month in ppt!?...I promise you by the end of June I'll be bending you over again, you rodent!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

LOL. Gotto love my gut feeling moments.

So... the enemy finally managed to get to my defence and assassins. I then came online and promptly went on PPT before they can deal with my spies Smile

I lost: 122,806 assassins (225,000 kuwal per assassin) - 27,631,350,000 kuwal's worth

& 169,004 defence supers + MBT - 107,824,552,000 kuwal's worth.

Total I Lost: 135,455,902,000 kuwal's worth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The enemy lost:

Castravate - 53 Assaults - 265 ST & 795 AT - 134,884 Attack Supers & Mobile Artillery - 852,000 kuwal per super + weapon - thats 114,921,168,000 kuwal's worth.

Vaga - 10 assaults - 50 ST & 150 AT - 9,633 Attack Supers & MBT - 6,145,854,000 kuwal's worth

Black Antelope - 3 assaults - 15 ST & 45 AT - 1,457 Attack Supers & IFV's - 748,898,000 kuwal's worth

Rampage - 3 assaults - 15 ST & 45 AT - 2,424 Attack Supers & MBT's - 1,546,512,000 kuwal's worth

Sara - 1 assault - 5 ST & 15 AT - 1,892 Attack Supers & MBT - 1,207,096,000 kuwal's worth

That was Assaulting me. They then lost the following hunting my assassins:

Castravate: 16 HA - 480 ST & 400 AT - 9,119 Attack Supers & Mobile Artillery - 7,769,388,000 kuwal's worth

Vaga - 16 HA - 480 ST & 400 AT - 10,759 Attack Supers & MBT - 6,864,242,000 kuwal's worth.

Sara - 9 HA - 225 ST & 270 AT - 12,768 Attack Supers & MBT - 8,145,984,000 kuwal's worth

Total Enemy Losses: 147,349,142,000 kuwal's worth, 1535 Supply Turns & 2,170 Attack Turns.

I must say, I do love it when i don't even have to lift a finger and I kill 11,893,240,000 kuwal's worth more than they killed Very Happy

Its also worth pointing out those 1,535 ST used on me could have been used to do about 767 raids. 500 UU per raid and thats 383,500 UU - 69,030,000,000 kuwal's worth they could have had. Instead they elected to pick a fight and come 11.8billion worth off as a result lol. I d say this little attack run has resulted in the enemy being about 80billion worse off vs. me compared to if they simply hadn't bothered Smile

To top it all of i got this lovely message from Castravate:

Warning: Contains offensive material:
Spoiler:

Anyone who knows me KNOWS i absolutely LOVE wiping out resources which have been brought with real-life $$$. Its fantastic lol. So... please Castravate do spend all your $$$ and get them wiped out Very Happy Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note - last night i had some fun with Rampage. I did 21 Assaults - 105 Supply Turns & 315 attack turns.

My losses: 106,738 attack supers & 106,738 Main Battle Tanks - 68,098,844,000 kuwal's worth.

His Losses: 185,919 Defence Supers & 185,919 MBT's - 99,605,654,000 kuwal's worth.

Thats a difference of 31,506,810,000 kuwal's worth Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..... who's up for round 2 with my defence? Razz

Last edited by ian on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 pm

no worries, humpty dumpty...told I'll spill my entire account in your face...plus I'm playing it bitchy just like you;)

and...nice maths, junior...but if you had the time to make all that calculus it means that you didn't had to many toys when you were a kid.lol

about the message I sent to you: in your face!!!!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Ok Cas I think you calling people names is really getting to me. Humpty Dumpty and calling me out having sex with my father. Dear Admin you have asked People to stop over less and I would enjoy if you tell Cas to calm his ego on the forum. I have no pain with rough talk, but calling names is childish and none the less ruins the spirit of the game.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Don't Worry ian, TOC grows faster than TIE, you must kill much more than that if you want TIE to grow faster than TOC.

I think we shoud add one more person to the massed list:
ian
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm

castravete wrote:no worries, humpty dumpty...told I'll spill my entire account in your face...plus I'm playing it bitchy just like you;)

and...nice maths, junior...but if you had the time to make all that calculus it means that you didn't had to many toys when you were a kid.lol

about the message I sent to you: in your face!!!!

LOL. I have to admit i m greatly enjoying your personal grudge against me so far Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 pm

magnus...I was subtle...you haven't got the message of that post:))...lol!

I may be rude in my language but not like that...and not to you...you haven't pissed me that much:(...you sure didn't got my joke.I can assure you that;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:Don't Worry ian, TOC grows faster than TIE, you must kill much more than that if you want TIE to grow faster than TOC.

I think we shoud add one more person to the massed list:
ian

Lol Ok then Kenzu... if your strategy is to bleed The Imperium dry good luck on that Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 pm

Nevermind Cas. This is the last time I am going to react to a post of yours. I believe you are offensive and have a temper that is completely out of correctness. As of now I am not further discussing a thing with you over the forum or in any other kind of medium. Learn how to be civil and make your comments in a just manner.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next