Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
ยค Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by Magnus Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:27 pm

What a Face have to love irony hehe
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by curumo Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:57 pm

We on about dirrrty things? Where?

*goes to look around with great interest*

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 am

ian wrote:In light of the hacking of numerous accounts on Aderan Wars - it has been decided by myself and LI a emergency 72hour ceasefire will commence immediately between all warring parties.

Thanks

Given admin's speedy response to the bug, coupled with his giving ALL active player's 20hours of PPT - The Imperium hereby notifies the respective parties of our intention to dissolve the N.A.P immediately.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 am

Figured you d all find this funny lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ian says (02:49):
you know
you wanted this war
Hai-shalud says (02:49):
hahahahahaha
and haven't actually fought properly in it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
havent fired a shot yet!!!
not even a sab!
actually Razz
go check your logs
look at the invasion missions
lmao
whaaaa?
ian says (02:50):
check your invasion logs
Razz
Hai-shalud says (02:50):
WTF???
Candyman got me!
no
you got candyman
WHAT THE F##K????
check your military records
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
how did that happen???
you were drunk for the 2nd strike
so I isolated you in a seperate convo
and simply told you what to do Razz
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Hai-shalud says (02:51):
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no way!!!
ian says (02:51):
whats your military records?
cant remember it AT ALL
open military records
51.2mil
and miner's killed
lol
click on it
killed 500k miners!!!!
lmao
holy shit
Very Happy Very Happy
dude
say thank you Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 am

it was more likely cabal lol, he doesn't remember it in anyway
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:14 am

I am pretty sure at least half of the people in that group convo were drunk ian.

I dont know which sums TIE up more. Hai getting 50mil war exp without even knowing where he was or you trying to type the alphabet. Did that ever make it to these forums?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 am

Hi Vesper,

I saw a post about 9 months ago about Ian doing an alphabet. didn't make much sense then. Smile

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 am

Well well well...I couldn't help noticing that in some previous posts Ian got a little nostalgic and brought up the past...and some guys asked for a little story-the ones he uses to torture his own brain when he starts writing those useless long posts on this forum. I wasn't that busy on the forum, having a lot to do lately, unlike the other frustrated persons that have a lot to do at work, but they always can find the time to spit their useless small talk ideas on this forum. I'm afraid I'll also post something useless here, but lately people accused me that I got chicken sh... and ran away.It ain't like that and that's not me. It's just that all this has become personal and I'll give you the true story so you can all see what a low life has reached the peak of his glory with his attitude, lies, rolling over, playing dead, fetching and holding pockets for some big hot shots that had the power to buy ingame resources to feed this bottomless pit of sham.

It is indeed a shame how this low life always managed to rise from his own ashes, unlike the pheonix bird, but more like a crow...but we can't offend a crow that much and I'll have to call it The Rat. Well, this rat landed on the AW server when I was playing for the first time(for all that don't know I joined AW server after quitting once for personal reasons)...and the rat took the form of Kilo. I knew this guy from another game and I knew how he always reaches is low aims, but I said to myself, being a little stronger than him: "What's done it's done"...back then I was rolling with the Geto-Dacii alliance and we were always "teasing" with The Company alliance, but nothing big happened, until the rat managed to convince them to go against us. After mopping floors and holding pockets in The Company's headquarters he managed to turn those guys against us and I got massed big time...the rat hasn't made a single hit and hasn't fought one war, but he defeated me and so he gained the lead with 1-0.GG,gringo.

Time passed and the rat finally had the guts to show himself with his Commonworthless alliance, after gathering some suckers and showing them wonders, being pissed that i was constantly farming his alliance buddies. I had a little fight with my fellow romanian smog and after I pointed out the fact that he was cheating our feelings got a little more tensioned. Smog didn't got banned, seaborgium, vesper didn't got banned(I've noticed it's trendy on this game to cheat and get away free...I mean who makes the rules!?..and those poles are made just to show suckers that someone up there found out that someone cheats,but nothing more-and it is a shame, because you've tried to dedicate yourself for this game, Uro)...and the rat took an advantage and helped smog massing me, yet again, without laying a single hand on me...Nice job, junior...you're in the lead 2-0;)...this thing made me quit the game:(

After all this I decided to get back, because I really liked it and I wanted to help some buddies out...If would wanted I could join the Commonworthless alliance and all this was over, but i decided to show some decency. Even after all that time I've confront myself with the same old bitchy arrogant attitude from my old friend: The Rat. He formed a vast alliance by gathering more puppies around him and selling them speeches as Adolf Hitler convincing them constantly that we are the bad guys. He made more wonders, barked some more and he pulled a fast one on me again. I formed FIRE with Ishurue and we were trying to make a strong alliance, but we were facing on problem: TIE.They weren't the banking type fellows..I mean"why should we take the trouble to bank at least once a day...we are TIE...wtf!?".My guys were constantly massing inactive fellows for big amounts of Uu's and so they have targeted inox one day. Well, inox wasn't that inactive and he decided to pay us back...I haven't done a single assault hit one him, but he find it fair to mass me?Why?...Well later, my fellow romanian inox told me: The Rat helped me out- The Rat!...This mastermind rodent has done it again: he eliminated the farmer...without touching my account with a single AT and he did it...And so the rat has left his spine for a few days and crawled to his third point into this little war that he managed to turn it in something personal.3-0 and the rat goes up in this tournament!...Nice job, Brutus!(and for you all that play and consider yourselves active not to get farmed, here's a little secret: you just log in 1-2 times/day and in the main menu you have a small button "Bank", you click that button and then you click "Deposit" and Voila!)

And as this wasn't enough this backstabber got bored with Aderan Wars and gathered more puppets around him so he can have a little fun.Finding the resources, bought by people that hang in his strings and played as he wished he found another reason to start the party...First my fellow Mujengan members started a foolish massing attempt which I've tried to stop even from it's start(and my dear friend dune can confirm the fact that I've tried to stop it even with the price of losing my dignity...ain't that,dune!?-but dune had his way around me - can't blame him: he was rolling with Za Rat)...After this disagreeable moment Da Rat found another reason to fire up the crowd: farming again...I think I was the No.1 farmer on their list, but I've tried to deeply respect the farming policy having small chats with them and being content to pay back all the kwal stolen outside of the farming policy(I hope that seaborgium, SA47 and The Rat himself will confirm this fact)...but it didn't matter for the puppet master as he gather around his strings again and played the little figures back on the battlefield. After spewing a bunch of Hitlerite speeches again on the forum and after posing in phony little tramp being ready to get hits from everyone he took the initiative and throws in another party in his honor to prove once again to his ego that he is stronger than it...This time the rodent took the fork and stabbed me real deep without any warning, even if I wasn't into this war all along. Congrats, junior, you reached 4-0...After 4 jobs did on me he has the guts to promise me he would help me rebuild.

Well, my dearest friend, the next job you'll be doing on me will be a blow one, junior!!...It got personal and you don't even give a sh... about it...As long as I'll be playing this game from time to time I'll bend you over and give you a little taste of your own medicine!!!You had your little fun with me and now it's time to share mine. I'll play this one just to stay in your way hopping that you'll see what a lowlife paranoiac demagogue two faced.....etc you have been. It's to bad that you'll always win because you're the puppet master- no offence TIE guys, but some of you can really confirm that I haven't been such a jackass and I hope some of you will have the courage to do so - and he will always have someone there to jump for him. At least I'll have my shear of pleasure knowing that I can show how low you got.

Sorry for the long useless post- ian style- but I had to get this of my mind...my english sucks here and there but I hope you'll all get the point...It's nothing personal with any other TIE members(the guys had to obey orders for the sake of their alliance) but it's a shame they have such a legendary rodent to make crucial decisions in their name...and if you don't get the name of this allegoric character I'll give you a hint: The Rat= Question ...see you on the playground, gringo...

P.S.:You guys from Mujengan, sorry for dumping you when you most needed me, but I was against this war, but yo guys insisted in playing this f....'s game and I was the first victim.It got personal and I hope you understand this;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 am

this is sad, good luck castravete
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:54 am

Vesper wrote:I am pretty sure at least half of the people in that group convo were drunk ian.

I dont know which sums TIE up more. Hai getting 50mil war exp without even knowing where he was or you trying to type the alphabet. Did that ever make it to these forums?

Embarassed I really dont remember a thing

Oh well ill experiment to see if im better at massing drunk or not. You never know this could become the new technique Laughing

Castravete - Dude all i got from that was "im not as good at politics as Ian but i could beat him if it was only down to accounts". This made me laugh a lot coz i agree with you in one aspect - when Ian gets writing he could convince you that the ceiling was the floor and the floor the ceiling! He spins and twists our words to achieve our goals...... look around in RL, this is what most politicians do! The funny thing is i HATE the ingame politics too! But unlike you trying to fight against the current i joined him, so he can take care of that BS and i can do what i love the most - mass ppl!

You dont take a hockey stick to a football match dude - give up trying to counter his politics, your just not the man for the job. Go find someone who can counter him and be the muscle there!

Pffff one day im hoping to come up against an alliance who are as ruthless, sly and efficient as we are. Till then it looks like we have to deal with substandard whiners..... WHERE IS YOUR HONOUR????? We just kicked your dog! Now what you gonna do about it???
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 pm

castravete wrote:I think I was the No.1 farmer on their list, but I've tried to deeply respect the farming policy having small chats with them and being content to pay back all the kwal stolen outside of the farming policy(I hope that seaborgium, SA47 and The Rat himself will confirm this fact)

I can't argue with your large post, I do know some parts are hugely in accurate, but some are very. I just want to comment on the part that I have above.
I can't confirm that you paid all stuff taken, I can say that when I sent you a message you did offer, and I told not to worry as it was your first breech. Now I do know why you were targeted. I also know why Candyman was. In war there are 3 ways to play.
1. Work top down
2. Work bottom up
3. look at all and find the guy with the most power that can hurt you.

TIE is doing the first for the most part. More of a combination of 1 and 3.

I am sorry that Ian has hurt you so much, but mate its a game. But I hope one day you will return.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by skyfighter Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:36 pm

I think castravete is a decent player, last time he farmed me he gave me back half what he stole from me when he noticed I was online... I would say it was nice from him as I wouldnt personally give back what I stole even if my opponent is online Wink

But as sea says, it's just a game, and when you're at the top only option left is going down Smile

skyfighter
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 177
Alliance : Not needed
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

castravete: Sunt de acord cu ce ai spus despre mine in postul asta:8327:

I have done plenty of shifty things in my time. I've cheated (never on AW), lied, manipulated, stabbed in the back. However, I have tried to evolve my game through time since I've been playing for a while and at some point just massing to see who's right isn't enough anymore.

Sometimes, you have to lie (to be read as "do politics") to get what you want.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Well people, all of you are getting hot in this and are obviously having fun with it. I personally do not lie and I play the game fair.

Cas you where probably targeted because you are or where one of the most powerful players in your ex alliance. Now if you are still mad calm down and mass back. Plus yep you are pretty fair after you hit somebody. That is true, but to avoid something like this happening join em and not fight em. PLUS THIS IS A WAR and you did the right thing in getting out of it. Now if TIE was a screwed up alliance we would have hit you again, but we did not. Meaning nobody had a grudge against you.

Towards politics, bah humbug. i do not like em in RL and think ingame is a pain, But IAN is a master at them. I also know that he is treating everyone fairly in his alliance and that is all that counts.

I think that is what everyone does in the other alliances
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey castravete,

I do not know you at all but i want to point out some things.

About inox, as he was and is my clannie i am quite sure he had a good reason to target you, if i remember correctly is that one of your clannies or you himself sabbed him and a couple of assaults followed - I do not know the full story, not even part of it, but i doubt you are totally innocent on this one hehe, and after all, it is not bad to not be innocent on a war game...

Coming from another game that veteran players (including myself on various occasions) did held grudges etc, I say it is unhealthy but intriguing at times :p

For myself, finishing a round in the game (which lasted a few months each) without getting massed hard along with whatever clan i was in or i was leading, just cause of me, was hmmm... seldom or nearly... not the case to happen :p At times i felt outraged by this, but i tend to see the bright side even on shitty things that originate by grudges and dirty politics in war online games... The challenge to overcome all of this, and be (personally or usually by clan) the winner...

Ian is my leader and i think he is doing a good job for his clan... And of course from my little time in the forum i can see he has the worse reputation among all other players here lol... This does not make me question his ability, only his motives, but do they matter?

If it is personal, get a few friends and mass him back and make the score 4-1 hehe...

In a few words, i totally understand your point of view even if you altered or not the actual facts... But i still disagree with your reaction...

If you cannot fight someone or something, find help to do so, if you cannot lead yourself, find a leader that can do it, but explaining or complaining won't help you get even, even if you do have my sincere sympathy.

so, cheer up, and fight, i know romanians have good spirit for it hehe

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 pm

LMAO. I love it how apparently i ve gathered a alliance of bread-dead indoctrinated player's around me according to Castravete.

As it is - i ll deal with a couple of points:

1.) Geto-dacii and The Company. Geto-dacii being the bright sparks they were decided they could assassinate & sabb player's to farm them - this resulted in 1 war between The Company & World Republic vs. Geto-dacii once already.

They didn't learn. They decided to resume targetting The Company. Around this time The Commonwealth was starting to make its first baby steps on the server (we were already the 2nd largest economy on the game) - and the idiots decided to target us as well. Result? Me and Reaper got together and decided enough was enough. The Company struck the enemy while The Commonwealth provided considerable financial support (our military at the time was very very weak). When Rflash and Reaper then were discussing peace - i joined the conversation and informed Rflash any attack on The Company would result in direct intervention by The Commonwealth against them. Result? Peace.

If you go around sabbing & assassinating players for no reason - don't then winge when those player's hit back hard.

2.) Smog was a member of The Company. At the time The Company & The Commonwealth were already close allies - so yes, i helped Smog - just like ANY DECENT ALLY would do.

The simple reality is this: If your going to pick a fight, choose your fights carefully - don't then act hurt and whinge if those people's friends join in (i.e. noone see's me winging here because Emperor's decided to join in against TIE do they for no reason?)

3.) Inox I can honestly say i had no involvement regarding Lords of Legends & Inox's counter-attack back. Did The Imperium know what was going on? Sure. Did some Imperium members take it upon themselves to provide some financial assistance? Probably (not sure if they did or not). At the time i was barely following the discussions between TIE & lords of Legends - and only became involved when they asked to join TIE

4.) The attack on you in this war.

You were FIRE's strongest player - and the strongest player out of WR & FIRE. You were targetted purely as a military target - to eliminate the threat you pose to The Imperium. Your no different to the other player's targetted in this war - whether FIRE & WR members by TIE, or whether TIE members by FIRE & WR. What makes you think your so special?

OH well... if people honestly think the above is some manipulative political manoveure by myself your all mistaken lol.

TRUE - i won't hold back on playing dirty when it comes to people who are hostile to myself & my allies. I will play every trick in the book to ruin your day and deal with the threat - whether that be economical, military or political - and over the past 3 years by and large i ve *normally* succeeded. Kenzu used to try all sorts of political manoveuring and back-stabbing crap (i.e. like when he tried messaging his former company allies to try and recruit spies, then gave his reason as being trying to cause internal paranoia) - it was only when I became actively involved that thing's moved forward in bringing to an end his and WR's dirty-influence on AW.

I ve never denied that if you screw with me or friends - then i ll screw back with you a lot worse. Thats how it is. Thats how The Commonwealth was - and thats what its been for 3 years. World Republic has already learnt this lesson twice. Now FIRE & Emperor's are learning it as well, along with WR being re-taught it. IF you don't want to be screwed with - don't try and screw with us. Simple!

The above though - dealing with Castravate? There's nothing political about it. If someone assassinates & sabbs your players to farm them - you do something about it if they ignore your warnings and diplomacy. If someone declares a grudge against one of your allies for no good reason - you do something about it. If one of your allies is massed for some piss-poor excuse (i.e. inactive) and wants to retaliate... you help them. If someone is in an alliance which for the last 4months has been undermining yourself & allies - resulting in war - you target them if its appropriate to do so.

Pretty simple stuff really. Hardly political at all lol.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:22 pm

*puts blindfold on*

Lead me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm

ian wrote:
Pretty simple stuff really. Hardly political at all lol.

damb that was a lot to delete.Laughing Now if I have to say Sir very politically correct. LMAO
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:44 am

castravete wrote:
Spoiler:

ian wrote:
3.) Inox I can honestly say i had no involvement regarding Lords of Legends & Inox's counter-attack back. Did The Imperium know what was going on? Sure. Did some Imperium members take it upon themselves to provide some financial assistance? Probably (not sure if they did or not). At the time i was barely following the discussions between TIE & lords of Legends - and only became involved when they asked to join TIE

4.) The attack on you in this war.

You were FIRE's strongest player - and the strongest player out of WR & FIRE. You were targetted purely as a military target - to eliminate the threat you pose to The Imperium. Your no different to the other player's targetted in this war - whether FIRE & WR members by TIE, or whether TIE members by FIRE & WR. What makes you think your so special?

I'll only speak to the things I know of. In the early times you were very aggressive. Here of late you have been very diplomatic and that isn't being denied. I will say you have tried to stop the war, even tried to help myself and Lord Ishurue settle our dispute. As for the Inox issue, those who mass raided him KNEW he was not inactive and did it anyway. Why you were picked for the retaliation strike I do not know, but what I do know is 1 man (inox) massed you. FIRE sent 10 men spread across 2 alliances to answer his attacks. I am the point of contact with Lords of Legends. I am the one who worked with them. They blatantly REFUSED to allow TIE to help them. We offered them funds, we offered to buy them covert and assassin levels, we offered to fight with them, and we offered to let them join, but they refused until they felt the matter closed as they said it was their problem and not TIE's.

As for the latest attacks on you, you were the most powerful military force among all of our enemies. PERIOD. It also appears to me that many think you are leaving? I find that hard to believe myself, why would anyone leaving build a Strike Action: 4,329,816,000 with a Defensive Action 1,087,521,750 to guard it? If you and Ian have something personal then so be it, but you are spewing some BS of your own.

Another thing is your bashing of players who have purchased or upgraded their accounts with real $$. First off, without $$ players the game DIES. Period. Secondly, I find it so amusing that you have an issue with it. Try searching your own posts and see how many posts you have in the cash market section. Is it that you have no issue with "selling" or making money from the game? But you feel like someone else "buying" is such a vial and evil act. Very interesting way of thinking.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 am

@ Ian: drop dead!

@SA47: don't really know what BS means?...anyway, to clear that out...I haven't said I'm leaving, I just said as I posted on the other page, it got personal. I don't need FIRE to fight this rat...I said I'll always remain with the upgrades I have today and I won't invest nothing anymore...all the resources I'll gather and every cent raised in the game and every piece of resource I'll have my hand on I'll be using it to mass The Rat...simple as that.My post was long and I blamed many things...most of them are truth.That nature's mistake is your friend SA47 and I find it fair to sustain his point of view...but all I wanted is to declare war on that thing/or crawler...whatever.Ain't my business and I find it normal to sustain him, all TIE members...but I left FIRE just to show that it ain't my war anymore...it never was...From my point of view that sh...face didn't even gave a damn on my opinion and he f... many times...to many times....but I have never said I'm leaving;)...not yet:P
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:23 am

ian wrote:LMAO. I love it how apparently i ve gathered a alliance of bread-dead indoctrinated player's around me according to Castravete.

1.) Geto-dacii and The Company. Geto-dacii being the bright sparks they were decided they could assassinate & sabb player's to farm them - this resulted in 1 war between The Company & World Republic vs. Geto-dacii once already.

They didn't learn. They decided to resume targetting The Company. Around this time The Commonwealth was starting to make its first baby steps on the server (we were already the 2nd largest economy on the game) - and the idiots decided to target us as well. Result? Me and Reaper got together and decided enough was enough. The Company struck the enemy while The Commonwealth provided considerable financial support (our military at the time was very very weak). When Rflash and Reaper then were discussing peace - i joined the conversation and informed Rflash any attack on The Company would result in direct intervention by The Commonwealth against them. Result? Peace.

If you go around sabbing & assassinating players for no reason - don't then winge when those player's hit back hard.

Geto-Dacii always beat the crap out of your alliance(s) and we accepted peace only on our terms, which were more than resonable: build a bigger defence if you don't want to get farmed or bank more often or use relaxed. It's funny that rflash still has this written on the Message of the Day
section.

Have you seen me complain when you farmed me in the past month? No.
Why? Because my defence sucks.

I'll tell you why you hated Geto-Dacii so much:

1) Like Castravete said you failed to click the "Deaposit" bank often,
thus you were getting farmed badly, just like everyone in the server.
I laugh now when I remember you were trying to convince the community
that you were harassed and WR wasn't when me and rflash were farming
the crap out of them too Laughing

2) Me and Rflash were massing with minimum loses of resources because
we were coordinated. Even if you massed us (which took a lot of resources)
we'd have the stats back up in no time.

3) We liked to act, not to talk which seems to be the best thing you know.

4) We were using a hidden alliance

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 pm

damgood wrote:

Sad thing is that sometimes the words are the most powerfull weapon in the universe. I pitty those who follow the lead of the words without running them through their judgement first. He's a lawyer or learning to be one and he's applying what he's learning for real life in the game. Sadly, who believes him in a game will also do it in real life... and my point is: that he's a winner as long as there are iddiots to take his lies and manipulations for granted.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

ain't that the truth,nigatsu?...ain't that the truth!?...I couldn't have said it better myself;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm

castravete wrote:@ Ian: drop dead!
@SA47: don't really know what BS means?...anyway, to clear that out...I haven't said I'm leaving, I just said as I posted on the other page, it got personal. I don't need FIRE to fight this rat...I said I'll always remain with the upgrades I have today and I won't invest nothing anymore...all the resources I'll gather and every cent raised in the game and every piece of resource I'll have my hand on I'll be using it to mass The Rat...simple as that.My post was long and I blamed many things...most of them are truth.That nature's mistake is your friend SA47 and I find it fair to sustain his point of view...but all I wanted is to declare war on that thing/or crawler...whatever.Ain't my business and I find it normal to sustain him, all TIE members...but I left FIRE just to show that it ain't my war anymore...it never was...From my point of view that sh...face didn't even gave a damn on my opinion and he f... many times...to many times....but I have never said I'm leaving;)...not yet:P

way to go man cheers
I am a true fan of good vendetas - And i trully wonder with the number of enemies Ian has (he seems to be making new "friends" everyday haha) he has evaded being hit so far hehe.

Btw, in my humble point of view, a profitable war is the best way to do things, and the "neutralise enemy strikers" strategy by my clan is by far the best option for any clan, but i will congratulate the first side who will do a "we do not care about the losses, we are here to obliterate a totally hard to kill account" and kill it completely hehe... My clan might actually do it if we turn after Kenzu but even this is unlikely.

And my account sucks so much to help hitting upwards...
I got only one hate mail so far from my little hits and oh well - it is nothing compared to the jewels i see posted here and in TIE forum :p

But i will post it anyway :p
_language is a bit agressive, minors should not read below_ (yeah like minors would take it under consideration... :p)
Subject: wrong move
i should warn you before starting a massive war against you. you attacked me with no reason. destruction, invasion...wtf? you will be sorry for that, if you don't belive that you shall see it. it will be like ....starting from 0 for you....you will deal great losses i can assure you. best luck, your greatest nightmare. by the way, blow me...

oh no i am in trouble.... What a Face

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

damgood wrote:
ian wrote:LMAO. I love it how apparently i ve gathered a alliance of bread-dead indoctrinated player's around me according to Castravete.

Geto-Dacii always beat the crap out of your alliance(s) and we accepted peace only on our terms, which were more than resonable: build a bigger defence if you don't want to get farmed or bank more often or use relaxed. It's funny that rflash still has this written on the Message of the Day
section.

Have you seen me complain when you farmed me in the past month? No.
Why? Because my defence sucks.

I'll tell you why you hated Geto-Dacii so much:

1) Like Castravete said you failed to click the "Deaposit" bank often,
thus you were getting farmed badly, just like everyone in the server.
I laugh now when I remember you were trying to convince the community
that you were harassed and WR wasn't when me and rflash were farming
the crap out of them too Laughing

2) Me and Rflash were massing with minimum loses of resources because
we were coordinated. Even if you massed us (which took a lot of resources)
we'd have the stats back up in no time.

4) We were using a hidden alliance

*coughs*. You do know i wasn't even playing the game when World Republic and The Company targetted Geto-dacii before right? It was only when you guys started assassinating & sabbing some people in The Commonwealth to get to their resources that we joined in with The Company for the 2nd round.... The actual farming wasn't a problem (we were a hidden alliance at the time as well a.k.a. no farming policy).....

As for the whole act not talk statement... i could be wrong, but there seems to be a huge-ass war waging at the moment because TIE decided to act rather than talk?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next