Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
¤ Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Well when you see someone go secret and they say they have disbanded ....... what the hell did you think we were gonna do? Just sit back and take it as we knew TIE prepared to attack. Doubtful lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm

I am sure we were hidden for more then a day..
So king that argument doesn't hold true.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Well when you see someone go secret and they say they have disbanded ....... what the hell did you think we were gonna do? Just sit back and take it as we knew TIE prepared to attack. Doubtful lol.

except all your war reserves and idle units were already trained and waiting before TIE when secret and said we had disbanded.... I d also point out when your threatened with war by several member's (some high ranking) for something you are not responsible for what was TIE meant to do?

I ll put this out here CLEARLY now so there is no more confusion: When we went secret and disbanded it was to avoid/ limit the effectiveness of what we percieved to be a high likelyhood of a attack against us. We had no plans to attack at that point.

Then when it became clear FIRE, WR & other's became even more hostile at our going secret and began to throw out even more allegations against us, this coupled with our belief that an attack was already imminent led us to launch this war via enacting anticipatory self-defence.

Simply put: TIE was going to get attacked eithier because FIRE/ WR & their allies wanted us gone/ broken on AW (a impression given over the last 4months with the increasing farming of TIE, increasing confrontations with TIE, increasing sabbing of TIE & the contacting of other alliances etc...), or we were going to get attacked because FIRE/ WR & their allies believed us to be responsible for the attacks on some FIRE members, or we were going to get attacked via a preemptive strike because FIRE/ WR believed an attack by TIE was imminent when we went secret.

Eithier way... we had good reason to think we were going to get attacked.... and since sitting and waiting would have resulted in even more damage to TIE, we took the initiative.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Ragnarok wrote:a valid point i believe!
well since im NOT involved in this war can i just say good luck to all sides involved im going to enjoy watching this unfold...
Actually it's an invalid point based on a serious fallacy.

Sure invoking fallacies is a legitimate tool of discussion and public relations, hence by openly breaking it I am partially engaging in a one sided political support, however I rather consider it as correcting someone "falling" (real or not) for it.

For me it was fun to see the discrepancy in actions being done by both sides leading up to the war compared to the "official" words being exchanged.
Tbh once this is over, or even sooner, if the leaders are ok with it, I wouldn't mind having an actual (and truthful) record of what had been happening from the perspective of both sides, supported by an effort of me to confirm or disprove claims and actions (at least some of them) by providing reports and messages (but again, everyone would need to agree with the disclosure).
I really think it would make for an interesting read, then again, the public image of probably most sides involved might suffer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Admin I would love for that to happen, I do agree some images in this game will not be the same after it is over.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 pm

seaborgium wrote:Admin I would love for that to happen, I do agree some images in this game will not be the same after it is over.

+ I agree Very Happy I do think it should wait til after the war though. No reason. Just think it would be better for all of us.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 pm

This war may last for some time. The parties involved may not exist anymore in their current form, so yes I support Admins proposal of reconstruction after the fact. The reconstruction of events may be an interesting process of its own.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 pm

It would just be awesome to see how right some people were in their accusations and how all of this started in the first place. Im all for this like I said before Wink

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyurie Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

I'd love for a reconstruction after the war finishes. Great idea Admin Smile

Phyurie
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 2754
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 pm

i compare this with the action of lifting rocks near a river

under the rocks all you can find is maggots and worms

so i am against what admin has suggested

leave the stones unturned or the maggots and worms will come out
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Actually, you can also find snakes, lizards, sometimes frogs and small fish if the water digs under the rocks.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyurie Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Additionally, small fish eat worms and maggots so they'd love to know of their existence Wink

Phyurie
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 2754
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Actually, you can also find snakes, lizards, sometimes frogs and small fish if the water digs under the rocks.

when you say snakes and lizards you make me think of tie

i mean i imagine a fight between snakes and lizards and it ends with a tie (draw)... what do you think i mean...
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:42 pm

r1maru wrote:i mean i imagine a fight between snakes and lizards and it ends with a tie (draw)... what do you think i mean...

What I thought you meant.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 3 Superman-tie

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 pm

now that's hilarious... not any tie... superman's tie... lol...
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 am

In light of the hacking of numerous accounts on Aderan Wars - it has been decided by myself and LI a emergency 72hour ceasefire will commence immediately between all warring parties.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ¤ Angel Slayer Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 am

LI is who?
¤ Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 482
Alliance : [ World_Republic_(O) ]
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-10-21

http://world-republic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:10 am

lord ishurue

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ¤ Angel Slayer Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 am

ah thank you
¤ Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 482
Alliance : [ World_Republic_(O) ]
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-10-21

http://world-republic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 am

I would be fine with admin making all my attack logs and messages public. I personally would rather he did it before the war ends so that once the war is over it does not get rekindled when admin presents the truth.

I would also like to be one of the people that presented the TIE point of view with what was happening at the time. Just give me the date you feel the first incident began and I can go recall messages and hopefully the attack logs if all of they managed to get saved. Not sure when we started to save our own attack logs but TIE does back up its attacks logs somewhere else so that they do not vanish.

This is one of my favorite ideas that admin has come up with. For indisputable truth to be revealed to everyone in the game Smile No downside for me. Everyone already thinks TIE does nothing but plot against them all day anyway. So if it turns out that is what we do then it will be public, o well. If it turns out that we dont that then everyone that accuses us of being evil will be eating their words. No downside for me.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:24 am

Vesper wrote:No downside for me.
well some people in your alliance might think otherwise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 am

Vesper wrote:If it turns out that we dont that then everyone that accuses us of being evil will be eating their words. No downside for me.

Vesper, would you place your hand into fire for your alliance mates?

i mean... even if i think my allies are fighting on the right side, i would not be surprised to find out that some of them have two faces... because humans sometimes do... it's in their nature...

although i suspect there are more two faces guys in tie than they are in toc... personal opinion...
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 am

Someone in TIE know what is going on in others accounts. I know I have nothing to hide lol. All my 'dirty acts' are already on the fourm lol

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:39 pm

dirty acts only happen between the sides of my screen, but I promise I am innocent

Last edited by Magnus on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:49 pm

pig affraid

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next