Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
ยค Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Vesper wrote:So uhm which side is Buhcore on? I mean his alliance did attack FIRE to trigger this war...
my alliance have no benefits in this war and is in good relation with FIRE, had no reason to do anything like it, speak for yourself Vesper, we all know how good you lie and i wouldnt be suprised if you triggered the war lol

edit2: magnus you got a point Razz

If your alliance did nothing against FIRE - why don't you let one of their representatives gain temporary access to your alliance logs?

I did send logs but thats all you get, i wont let you guys tell me what to do just because you are involved
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Vesper wrote:So uhm which side is Buhcore on? I mean his alliance did attack FIRE to trigger this war...
my alliance have no benefits in this war and is in good relation with FIRE, had no reason to do anything like it, speak for yourself Vesper, we all know how good you lie and i wouldnt be suprised if you triggered the war lol

If your alliance did nothing against FIRE - why don't you let one of their representatives gain temporary access to your alliance logs?

I did send logs but thats all you get, i wont let you guys tell me what to do just because you are involved

I m not trying to tell you what to do lol. Just a suggestion is all. Personally i applaud your efforts and ability to have harmed FIRE - its saved TIE a small amount of resources not having to do what you ve already done. Granted i m not impressed at TIE being set-up.... but oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway - and it just means this war has started earlier than FIRE/ WR planned lol.

I would of course point out that when TIE refused to give FIRE/ WR access to our logs they used that as justifications for TIE's apparent "guilt" - even though we didn't want them to gain access to all the info of our alliance i.e. economic & military records of our members, squad-structures, the SHC etc....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm

ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:

I m not trying to tell you what to do lol. Just a suggestion is all. Personally i applaud your efforts and ability to have harmed FIRE - its saved TIE a small amount of resources not having to do what you ve already done. Granted i m not impressed at TIE being set-up.... but oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway - and it just means this war has started earlier than FIRE/ WR planned lol.

I would of course point out that when TIE refused to give FIRE/ WR access to our logs they used that as justifications for TIE's apparent "guilt" - even though we didn't want them to gain access to all the info of our alliance i.e. economic & military records of our members, squad-structures, the SHC etc....

You're saying like you know everything and all you say is true. You're a known liar and i admire your lying skills but i feel sad that you brought me in this crap.
The war has started earlier because FIRE didnt belive to your lies and you had to it start earlier, dont blame me for your mistakes Wink

. oh and don't take this personal Razz
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm

lol..I thought buhcorethegreat sh... rolls with you guys...kissing your a... all day long...does he drop dead?(I wished:P)...rolle over...play dead...fetch?what a suck-up:))...show some spine, junior;)...in fact you are the great:))))
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

OMG Ian ... you faced TGC? .... FACED TGC? A training alliance of which only I, the leader, was able to do anything (and which was entirely peaceful because that's how I roll[ed])? Cmon, you don't need to exaggerate.

Oh and: Leave buhcore alone! *cry* His neuron's trying his best! Don't be cruel to him! *whimper*

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm

If you dont want to share your logs Buhcore and have nothign to hide why dont you have Kira join FIRE so that ish can personally look at her logs? I am sure you have nothing to hide.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Vesper wrote:If you dont want to share your logs Buhcore and have nothign to hide why dont you have Kira join FIRE so that ish can personally look at her logs? I am sure you have nothing to hide.
well its only pointing at me along with seaborg and ian, but i dont care about you guys in anyway so more luck next time Wink btw. read my previous posts again, and again, and once again, maybe you will realise how much i care clown Crying or Very sad
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
Vesper wrote:If you dont want to share your logs Buhcore and have nothign to hide why dont you have Kira join FIRE so that ish can personally look at her logs? I am sure you have nothing to hide.
well its only pointing at me along with seaborg and ian, but i dont care about you guys in anyway so more luck next time Wink btw. read my previous posts again, and again, and once again, maybe you will realise how much i care clown

lol, i m not overly fussed buddy. I know 1 thing for certain: The Imperium did not (well at least untill this war began) assassinate FIRE. Whoever it was it wasn't us.

If it was you... fair do's for mucking them up. If its not you... well fair enough, though you could (if you chose) prove beyond all doubt it was not you or your alliance-mates. Noone's trying to force you or anything lol

Have a good game
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Do I need to get a FIRE CO for a little to check my logs that I did not touch anyone in FIRE till the war?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

seaborgium wrote:Do I need to get a FIRE CO for a little to check my logs that I did not touch anyone in FIRE till the war?

same here.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

seaborgium wrote:Do I need to get a FIRE CO for a little to check my logs that I did not touch anyone in FIRE till the war?

Just checked. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Nothing in either the assassination or sabotage logs.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

so we have

Seaborgium taken care of

Now for Ian and Kira.

As you can see we have nothing to hide.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatsASniper1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Kira didn't hit me. They have me set to peace.
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Well I did not hit you. So count me out
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I'd hit that.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Everyone please welcome Emperors to the war.

I was content minding my own business, being inactive up in here. Now, the strategy genius that is Ishurue, augmented by his cohort of brainiacs decide that I am TOO GREAT A THREAT, being all inactive in dis bizniss, so they decide to try and mass me.

Obviously they don't succeed. Now I am considering coming back to aderan to screw with some accounts, since clearly as an inactive player I am too much of a threat.

So thanks for inviting me back Ish (look it up, it's not a diminutive). I'm sure I'll be less of a threat as an active 5800 175% account.

*hugz*

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

booo you stole my thunder I wanted to say hi Sad

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Sandwalker wrote:I'd hit that.
you would hit a cat. TZTZ lol
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Lotus Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Everyone please welcome Emperors to the war.

Thanks! Twisted Evil

Black Lotus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : Emperors
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Everyone please welcome Emperors to the war.

I was content minding my own business, being inactive up in here. Now, the strategy genius that is Ishurue, augmented by his cohort of brainiacs decide that I am TOO GREAT A THREAT, being all inactive in dis bizniss, so they decide to try and mass me.

Obviously they don't succeed. Now I am considering coming back to aderan to screw with some accounts, since clearly as an inactive player I am too much of a threat.

So thanks for inviting me back Ish (look it up, it's not a diminutive). I'm sure I'll be less of a threat as an active 5800 175% account.

*hugz*

tsk , tsk, tsk Evil or Very Mad

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 am

Well since Emperors have elected to join in the war, The Imperium hereby declares war on them.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 am

This bloodshed brings happiness to Adero. Adero's semblance in the Sacred Spot in my Disco Hall glows red. Adero's semblance has been gradually changing, though. I believe He has taken control over His appearance and is making it look more like His true Self.

Now Adero demands that I bring Him the blood of unbelievers. Well, out with it! Which are you believe not in Adero? Who denies His hand in the creation of Aderan Wars? Who wants to be my next sacrifice to Adero?

And remember, it is never too late to obey Adero's commands and swear allegiance. Adero has created this war by invoking His thirst for blood in many of you! Already you are listening to Adero's voice! Give in to His influence and you will be rewarded!

All Hail Adero!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:03 am

I just have one thing to ask? and only one thing, If you guys were not planning such attacks upon TIE. Why would more than 10+ members in FIRE go on protection mode as well as have so many idle units stored away? What purposes would anyone have other than a plan of destruction. To blatantly fail to admit to your behaviors, due to all your losses, you only have one thing in common (WHINING) because you were not the ones to come out ahead and have things your way.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 am

stars wrote:I just have one thing to ask? and only one thing, If you guys were not planning such attacks upon TIE. Why would more than 10+ members in FIRE go on protection mode as well as have so many idle units stored away? What purposes would anyone have other than a plan of destruction. To blatantly fail to admit to your behaviors, due to all your losses, you only have one thing in common (WHINING) because you were not the ones to come out ahead and have things your way.

a valid point i believe!
well since im NOT involved in this war can i just say good luck to all sides involved im going to enjoy watching this unfold...

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 am

stars wrote:I just have one thing to ask? and only one thing, If you guys were not planning such attacks upon TIE. Why would more than 10+ members in FIRE go on protection mode as well as have so many idle units stored away?

i think you can find the answers to this in many previous posts...

no one was planning to attack TIE, but when a bad actor started to play lousy in a bad theater play almost everyone thought we should get prepared because the actor might not be happy at the end of the play for not being applauded

do you see the connection? bad actor... TIE... ?
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next