Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

+25
curumo
ยค Angel Slayer
Jiro
Admin
r1maru
Lucien Lachance
stars
Disco_Vader
Black Lotus
Sandwalker
Magnus
Kingofshinobis1
Beldar
buhcoreTheGreat
castravete
Hai-Shulud
seaborgium
Kira
Kenzu
Vesper
Phyurie
LurantMaximus
WhatsASniper1
Gortok
ian
29 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

castravete wrote:magnus...I was subtle...you haven't got the message of that post:))...lol!

I may be rude in my language but not like that...and not to you...you haven't pissed me that much:(...you sure didn't got my joke.I can assure you that;)

lol. Since this was apparently (according to you) 4 - 0 to me before you massed me, and considering you shot yourself in the foot massing me and came out worse off... does that mean its now 5 - 0 to me on our little personal vendetta score board? Smile Very Happy Razz

Last edited by ian on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic. - Page 6 Empty Re: Official Imperium Statement: Enactment of Anticipatory self-defence against FIRE & World Republic.

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 pm

your are right,magnus...I had mistaken when I offended you and apologized.But please don't ask me to do this with Ian...please...not with Ian,man!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

ian, told you from the start it doesn't matter how much I lose as long as I see you on low stats;)...it really does not matter that why you can take your little calculus, shuve it and start rebuilding;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

WE massed IAN!!!???. Jeez. I must have missed something here. :S

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Kenzu wrote:Don't Worry ian, TOC grows faster than TIE, you must kill much more than that if you want TIE to grow faster than TOC.

I think we shoud add one more person to the massed list:
ian

Just for the record Kenzu, to demonstrate the flaw you seem to have with this "strategy" i ll throw out an example:

In peace time if we say The Imperium makes 300billion worth of resources to T.O.C's 450billion worth of resources (so T.O.C's economy would be 150% of T.I.E's in this example i.e. 50% larger). This means the gap between T.I.E and T.O.C expands by 150billion in peace-time.

In war-time however - if we say The Imperium is loosing roughly 200billion worth of resources (whether by attacking or being attacked by T.O.C) per every 300billion we make now fighting this war. That means we are growing at about 100billion.

If T.O.C looses roughly 260billion (whether by attacking or being attacked by TIE i.e. 30% higher than T.I.E) for every 450billion it makes fighting this war than that means T.O.C is growing by about 190billion.

That means in the war the gap between T.O.C growth & T.I.E growth will have shrank down to about 90billion vs. the previous peace-time gap of 150billion. How exactly is this strategy in T.O.C's favour?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its worth noting a couple of thing's about the above example:

1.) The above example assumed T.O.C is 50% larger economically than The Imperium. This is not the case (i d say its probably more like 20 - 30% though would need to run the maths when i have time)

2.) The above example assumed by and large T.O.C losses in this war are 30% higher than The Imperium's. I d take a good bet that the losses when you factor in massings done to T.I.E, and the massing's done by T.I.E are actually higher than 30%.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another example to illustrate the above point is to assume The Imperium is in negative growth:

If for every 300billion The Imperium makes we are loosing 330billion thats a decrease of 30billion.
If for every 450billion T.O.C makes they loose 429billion (30% more than TIE) then they grow by just 21billion.

Thats a gap of just 51billion between TIE & T.O.C growth rates.

If for every 300billion The Imperium makes we are loosing 400billion in resources thats a decrease of 100billion.
If for every 450billion T.O.C makes they are loosing 520billion (30% more than TIE) thats a decrease of 70billion.

A gap of just 30billion between TIE & T.O.C growth rates.

If for every 300billion The Imperium makes we are loosing 500billion in resources thats a decrease of 200billion.
If for every 450billion T.O.C makes they are loosing 650billion in resources (30% more than TIE) thats a decrease of 200billion.

The gap between T.I.E & T.O.C ceases expanding.

If for every 300billion The Imperium makes we are loosing 600billion in resources that a decrease of 300billion.
If for every 450billion T.O.C makes they are loosing 780billion in resources (30% more than T.I.E) thats a decrease of 330billion.

The Imperium would in this example now be outgrowing T.O.C by 30billion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its all about just to what extent you want to wage total war. I d be prepared to guess that literally 10's of trillions of damage has now been inflicted between T.I.E & T.O.C - and T.I.E's own military experience i think illustrates/ supports the view that by and large a lot of it of the damage is being done by T.I.E to T.O.C - and achieving rates considerably better than 30% losses - more than enough to offset any damage done to TIE by T.O.C where T.O.C doesn't loose 30% more resources than T.I.E attacking T.I.E.

If i were you i d consider very very very carefully about the benefits of trying to wage total war against The Imperium - it might just result in the last 4months of gains made by T.O.C vs. T.I.E being erased Wink

And before anyone tries saying it - namely that The Imperium began this war to stop/ slow down T.O.C's growth... if this was the case why did we offer them a mutual ceasefire before even more damage has been inflicted (clearly waging total and destructive war is actually in T.I.E's favour rather than T.O.C's favour)?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I feel loved lol

HVK & Jookaremo just tried killing me again Sad

Jookaremo did 9 assaults on me - loosing 14,374 Attack Supers & MBT - 9,170,612,000 kuwal's worth + 135 Attack Turns & 45 Supply Turns

HVK did 6 assaults on me - loosing 11,104 Attack Supers & MBT - 7,084,352,000 kuwal's worth + 90 Attack Turns & 30 Supply Turns

Jookaermo did 3 Hunt Assassin Missions on me - loosing 2,119 Attack Supers & MBT - 1,351,922,000 kuwal's worth + 75 Attack Turns & 90 Supply Turns

HVK did 3 Hunt Assassin Missions on me - loosing 3348 Attack Supers & MBT - 2,136,024,000 kuwal's worth + 75 Attack Turns & 90 Supply Turns

Total Enemy Losses: 19,742,910,000 kuwal's worth + 375 Attack Turns & 255 Supply Turns.

My Losses:

11,944 Assassins - 2,687,400,000 kuwal's worth
15,455 Defence Supers & MBT's - 9,860,290,000 kuwal's worth.

Total Losses: 12,547,690,000 kuwal's worth.

Gotto love it when the enemy kills even more of their accounts for no gains whatsoever lol.

Edit: I ve just come under attack again Razz

Well i m really impressed now. 3rd massing attempt on me off the day Razz

Castravate did 1 assault (5 ST & 15 AT) mission on me:
Lost 444 attack supers & MA- 373,848,000 kuwal's worth

JuniorD did 3 assaults (15 ST & 45 AT) mission on me:
Lost 3277 attack supers & MBT - 2,090,726,000 kuwal's worth

Castravate did 6 Assassin Hunting Missions (180 ST & 150 AT) on me:
Lost 3044 attack supers & MA - 2,563,048,000 kuwal's worth

Total Enemy Losses: 5,027,622,000 kuwal's worth.

My losses:

11,652 assassins - 2,621,700,000 kuwal's worth
1716 defence supers - 1,094,808,000 kuwal's worth.

Total: 3,716,508,000 kuwal's worth.

Last edited by ian on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 pm

lol...this guy does have serious problems...check him out:))...now: for real, wich one of you guys really really reads one of his entire posts, especially in the ones he kisses his own a.. Can't believe it he is his own suck-up..Can't believe it!I like your strategy, you little Barbarian Onan(just ask me what does it mean in romanian), 20h/day on ppt...you're smart or your ST are out and now you just bark?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

WTF castra, How about you just go and play ball or something, you need a way to let go.
Hes putting up numbers that can be checked ingame by alliance leader.

Now I can understand you crap if he has posted something that can't be checked or is words.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm

castravete wrote:lol...this guy does have serious problems...check him out:))...now: for real, wich one of you guys really really reads one of his entire posts, especially in the ones he kisses his own a.. Can't believe it he is his own suck-up..Can't believe it!I like your strategy, you little Barbarian Onan(just ask me what does it mean in romanian), 20h/day on ppt...you're smart or your ST are out and now you just bark?

Its just you guys picking the times i m online to try and attack lol

So far today the score is:

The Coalition of Chaos & Castravate:

220,645 attack supers, 1990 Supply Turns & 2,755 Attack Turns - 172,119,674,000 kuwal's worth (excluding Attack Turns).

Myself:

185,175 defence supers & 146,402 assassins - 151,720,100,000 kuwal's worth Smile

Last edited by ian on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

OMG Ian you have no life, you must have a direct link to the game that tells you when you are attacked Suspect

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 pm

but do you find it normal that every time something happens in the game with his account he comes up here and barks about it?...is he a one man show here or what!?...you are right, seaborgium: I shouldn't waist my time here...as far as I can see you are a bunch here that just like to brag, bark, kiss each others ..., etc...WTF is this...Woodstock???...why doesn't anybody tell him to stop with the "selfbraging" post...somebody has to answer to him to...doesn't it?Well, I'll try it;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 pm

seaborgium wrote:OMG Ian you have no life, you must have a direct link to the game that tells you when you are attacked Suspect

lol, no - its just i m steadily working through my CV on my laptop and filling out application forms etc.. today Razz
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 pm

CV?

Well we are just trying to match what others do. Hell I have a LONG way to go before I reach what kenzu has put out. I don't think if Ian died tomorrow I could ever reach his status.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm

seaborgium wrote:CV?

Well we are just trying to match what others do. Hell I have a LONG way to go before I reach what kenzu has put out. I don't think if Ian died tomorrow I could ever reach his status.

CV = curriculum vitae. Basically a 2 sides of A4 document containing information about me - all my previous jobs, education, qualification, interests, skills etc... which i can then hand into potential jobs etc... - since i "officially" left university last saturday Sad. Graduation ceremony inside of 4 weeks.

As the posts... i m just winding castravate and everyone else who's tried catching me offline up Smile I think i have yet to be fully massed on A.W before i ve come online to muck up the attack... lol. Maybe 7th time lucky?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 pm

ian wrote:

CV = curriculum vitae. Basically a 2 sides of A4 document containing information about me - all my previous jobs, education, qualification, interests, skills etc... which i can then hand into potential jobs etc... - since i "officially" left university last saturday Sad. Graduation ceremony inside of 4 weeks.

As the posts... i m just winding castravate and everyone else who's tried catching me offline up Smile I think i have yet to be fully massed on A.W before i ve come online to muck up the attack... lol. Maybe 7th time lucky?

You have been fully massed.
TOC lost interest in you,
Mainly because we smashed you so hard, that what's left isn't worth destroying.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

If i ve been fully massed - why were my strike & spies still intact? More importantly why did T.O.C members then proceed to attack me on 2 more seperate occassions after the "first" massing? Surely if i ve been fully destroyed those 2 attempts would not have happened.

That said... glad to hear you guys have lost interest in me Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 pm

seaborgium wrote:OMG Ian you have no life, you must have a direct link to the game that tells you when you are attacked Suspect
\

This post made me laugh Laughing

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Now after thinking about it. How many of you have brothers?
How often do they get annoying. I bet admin gave ian a hook up just mess with kenzu(joking, not a serious notes)

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 pm

TOC massed today:

reaper
reaper lost over 1 million units today (and now he has 4.3 million population left)
reapers losses:
100.000 def supers with tanks (63.3 billion)
340.272 miners (63 billion)
194.533 assassins (42.8 billion)
403.168 spies (88.7 billion)
TOTAL reaper LOSSES: 257.800.000.000 kuwal

TOC LOSSES : roughly 100.000.000.000 kuwal

TOC also massed:

okdeamif
110.000 tanks or more (33.9 billion kuwal)

ian (2 times)
also big losses, but not as big as reaper
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 am

Kenzu wrote:

lmao this post is kinda funny...

weird definition of "fully massed"

like sa47 being a "coward" i guess Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 am

eerily similar to Kenzu in that manner. They are a vigilant bunch.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:

LMAO I am starting to think that to. I come online and he says hello immediately cheers
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 am

Magnus wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

LMAO I am starting to think that to. I come online and he says hello immediately cheers

lol

Beldar wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

lmao this post is kinda funny...

weird definition of "fully massed"

like sa47 being a "coward" i guess Very Happy

how about annihilated?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6