Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Balance System

+18
Capt_Blood
Lord Ishurue
Jiro
Special Agent 47
Vesper
A man from Bob
LurantMaximus
Nimras
Steveanaya
Manleva
Kingofshinobis1
damgood
ian
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Kenzu
seaborgium
Admin
22 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Trade Balance System - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

try now
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Admin it could end up not being your games either Wink.

Bug is fixed.

And this trade way is still stupid I mean we as a alliance can make trading programs and help programs so we as a alliance can grow fast and strong as a alliance with a tight membership because your update just ruined it basicly your ruining the game for us all as a ....... admin who should stop doing this bull just because he fear the few feeders there might be thats how things are.

You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 pm

The training still only allows 999999

When you click on the Transfer Ratio link at the top is says 'Aderan Wars - Income Details'
The 'Resources Brokered to Officer' isn't updated with the kuwal I brokered to my officers.

What number do you want your ratio to be 0 or 100?

How long do we have to 'fix' the ratio?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Nimras wrote:You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.
we have already proven that alliance programs can still go on
so stop making things up that aren't there, i think that discussion was 2-3 pages back.
Spam section is up higher

units training fixed
transfer ratios have a tooltip. if something is not fully clear from that let me know and i'll edit the tooltip.
I'm sure it did, because in the database it says it did update.
If you click on the transfer ratio link, then there you only see transfers between you and your commander, i changed the text there somewhat to reflect the new

for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

For the personal ratio, well see the updates page for how long you have.
Just like there is no set boundary how far you can go without a punishment, there is no set "speed" for you to correct the ratio.
The rules are simple:
If you're in the green, you're safe, no matter what.
If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing with it and you keep ignoring my warnings, you'll get punished.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

are you able to color code the tooltip? since your not using negative numbers.

I think the Ratio Received/Sent tool tip is wrong. It says between me and my officers, yet when I look at my officers it says that they are all green.
Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander

How often do these numbers update?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 pm

seaborgium wrote:are you able to color code the tooltip? since your not using negative numbers.
yes but i dont see what for

seaborgium wrote:Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander
It's listed there because that only is transfers between you and your commander

seaborgium wrote:How often do these numbers update?
whenever there's a serious need to update them.

however should you notice more than a day or two passing without them updating then let me know
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander
It's listed there because that only is transfers between you and your commander

I know that...
but did you happen to look at what i was talking about?
Let me bring it here for you so that you don't have to waste the time.
I made it bold for you too.
Tip('Ratio: the value you paid to your officer / value your received from your officer.
If this number is green, then everything is ok.
At 75% ratio, the commander and officer have generally an equal benefit.

If it's above 100%, it means the commander paid much more resources than they received.
The commander has to decrease the rate they are paying or have the officer return some resources using the trade broker.
If it's below 62.5%, it means the commander paid much less than they should have.
The commander has to increase the rate they are paying or send the officer some resources using the trade broker')

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm

ok, problem in understanding. does it make sense now?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.
we have already proven that alliance programs can still go on
so stop making things up that aren't there, i think that discussion was 2-3 pages back.
Spam section is up higher

units training fixed
transfer ratios have a tooltip. if something is not fully clear from that let me know and i'll edit the tooltip.
I'm sure it did, because in the database it says it did update.
If you click on the transfer ratio link, then there you only see transfers between you and your commander, i changed the text there somewhat to reflect the new

for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

For the personal ratio, well see the updates page for how long you have.
Just like there is no set boundary how far you can go without a punishment, there is no set "speed" for you to correct the ratio.
The rules are simple:
If you're in the green, you're safe, no matter what.
If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing with it and you keep ignoring my warnings, you'll get punished.

What i hear Admin is 1 thing BULL BULL BULL BULL BUL BULL BULL BULL BULL and MORE Crappy BULL.

But meh its not my game but yours correct but right now i hope people leaves it so you learn.

As you point out following: for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

See now i have had to lower my pay to my officers and ask for KUWAL back just because you can't do anything you should be doing and I feel screwed and so does my officers heck i lost one to someone who pays more because HEY i am in the damn RED zone. And you do not say when you will punish people but way to go to f... up this game more.

I do like a few of the Trade updates but not this one nor the fact that I know our alliance has holded all our programs because we can't do them because of this trade so we have to work on new.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by LurantMaximus Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

It was my understanding that we could still give whatever rates we want to our officers if it was within reasonable range of your standards (200,000 etc.) However I'm redlined with a 210k officer rate? You're regulating the AW economy and trying to control its rates which is terrible. The result will be a less competitive market in which everyone has similar rates and no one person will be more appealing to join than the rest. It will be more difficult to get officers now. In addition you haven't taken into account inactive officers. How are their commanders supposed to get resources? In addition how far back does this trade system record? I thought it was going to be a clean slate starting from when the message about halting the trades was. You recorded back past the war which means those who actively massed people in the war with their own armies and were compensated via alliance members are now being penalized for a policy which wasn't even in effect at the time. Now they need to send out mass percentages of their accounts just to greenline.

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm

LurantMaximus wrote:It was my understanding that we could still give whatever rates we want to our officers if it was within reasonable range of your standards (200,000 etc.) However I'm redlined with a 210k officer rate? You're regulating the AW economy and trying to control its rates which is terrible. The result will be a less competitive market in which everyone has similar rates and no one person will be more appealing to join than the rest. It will be more difficult to get officers now. In addition you haven't taken into account inactive officers. How are their commanders supposed to get resources? In addition how far back does this trade system record? I thought it was going to be a clean slate starting from when the message about halting the trades was. You recorded back past the war which means those who actively massed people in the war with their own armies and were compensated via alliance members are now being penalized for a policy which wasn't even in effect at the time. Now they need to send out mass percentages of their accounts just to greenline.

What you want this is a admin who cares not for his game but only for what he can do to controle you.

The fact is and i like this part:

Admin wrote:for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

As you can see ADMIN makes it clear he deside how long you have to fix your officer pay meaning you can't even know when he will punish you but him so he might one day give you 1 week but the next 1 hour.

And then the hammer false this proves he is full of it and should be hang.

Admin wrote:we have already proven that alliance programs can still go on

I do love when you lie so much please continue will your lies and more lies.

We have 5 Programs out of those only 1 is maybe able to work after your update.

4 PROGRAMS you destroyed because of your paranoia and bullshit.

And if you ask me why i aren't taking the programs in here is because i have no intrest in showing others what we had planning so we could be competive and ready.

But the facts still stands.

Way to go.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes making it retroactive sucks alot and many things are not being accounted for, but this is what we have to deal with I guess.

I dislike anything being made retroactive, changing rules after you do something is never a good idea.

As far as officer rates I agree Max, now the only way to get or keep a good officer is by force or coercion.

Being penalized some something which was "perfectly legal" back then just sucks.

Tho I think this is a great system, just wish it had been put in from the start or slates wiped clean one.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Nomad wrote:Yes making it retroactive sucks alot and many things are not being accounted for, but this is what we have to deal with I guess.
Tho I think this is a great system, just wish it had been put in from the start or slates wiped clean one.
let me know which things havent been accounted for in your opinion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

LurantMaximus wrote:You're regulating the AW economy and trying to control its rates which is terrible.
Only the users regulate the economy. The system does nothing else but monitor severe discrepancies.
No one is forcing you to pay less, neither is anyone forcing you to pay more than you want.

LurantMaximus wrote:In addition you haven't taken into account inactive officers.
Do you know that for a fact because you've seen me say something about it or is it simply your theory because I didn't specify anything about it?

LurantMaximus wrote:I thought it was going to be a clean slate starting from when the message about halting the trades was.
That would be extremely unfair with respect to many people

LurantMaximus wrote:You recorded back past the war which means those who actively massed people in the war with their own armies and were compensated via alliance members are now being penalized for a policy which wasn't even in effect at the time. Now they need to send out mass percentages of their accounts just to greenline.
It makes no difference if they received any units back then and would send them back now or would not have received any units in the first place. Both players would be on the same level.
Please show to me how the above two situations would produce different results.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:Yes making it retroactive sucks alot and many things are not being accounted for, but this is what we have to deal with I guess.
let me know which things havent been accounted for in your opinion

UU being given to other players, those players being allowed to keep all income from those units, units returned due to this update, and me left owing them kewal due to the officer commander ratio

But that doesnt bother it as the amounts are/were very little.

More the concern is funds and UU being sent to accounts during a/the war/wars that is being counted against the account.

Example

I chose to kill 1mill men in a war. Those men would not have been sacrifised at that scale under normal certumstances but due to "perfectly legal" tactics then, but not now, they were sacrifised and then lets say 800K men and 80% of the kewal loses in weapons and training are also sent. Those 800K men and kewal is now being counted against me in my ratio. That's kinna the more important issue.

Also past alliance programs.

That said there is no silver bullet, and i still think the system is good, just wish it had been in place from the start or slates wiped clean on update launch.

Also was wondering about past officers, will their ratio from past times be counted against the old commanders? can a commander just drop an officer due to a bad ratio to avoid paying it?

Last edited by Nomad on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Nimras wrote:We have 5 Programs out of those only 1 is maybe able to work after your update.

4 PROGRAMS you destroyed because of your paranoia.

And if you ask me why i aren't taking the programs in here is because i have no intrest in showing others what we had planning so we could be competive and ready.

nimras last warning about your language, watch it.
bovine feces is not acceptable

if you do not wish to discuss properly like an adult then g.o.
all I saw in your post was rude comments, claiming my argument was wrong and then hiding behind weak excuses without showing any arguments of your own.
actually dont even bother going into discussions if you have no clue how a proper discussion works.

obviously you're very emotional right now so i'll let it slip that you called me a liar and already had a warning for unacceptable language, do it again without showing any actual proof and there will be consequences.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Nomad you forgot to say:
I had officer payments before, the low rate was to help them from getting hit. I paid them kuwal/UU before, while that may help my ratio, that hurts there.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Nomad wrote:
UU being given to other players, those players being allowed to keep all income from those units, units returned due to this update, and me left owing them kewal due to the officer commander ratio

But that doesnt bother it as the amounts are/were very little.

More the concern is funds and UU being sent to accounts during a/the war/wars that is being counted against the account.

Example

I chose to kill 1mill men in a war. Those men would not have been sacrifised at that scale under normal certumstances but due to "perfectly legal" tactics then, but not now, they were sacrifised and then lets say 800K men and 80% of the kewal loses in weapons and training are also sent. Those 800K men and kewal is now being counted against me in my ratio. That's kinna the more important issue.

Also past alliance programs.
As you might have noticed everything gets valued in Turns, since this is the resource that suffers the least/no inflation (depending on how you look at it).

Basically one year ago you might have sent me 10 mil kuwal which was worth 100 turns.
So in my transfer ratio, it'll be written that my net flow is 100 turns into my account.
In order to get to 0 again, i'd need to send you 100 turns now, or the equivalent in uu or kuwal by today's rates.
By extension it therefore also consider the income you "lost" by not having these units. Since if you send away 1 mil units then get them back 1 week later for a "worse" rate per turn, the transfer ratio will then see that you have sent away more than you have received.
You could then have yourself be sent the extra kuwal you could have produced and it might get you closer to a balanced rate.

Now i'm not saying that this is always 100% accurate, since the calculations involved in loans would require the game to handle these things differently, but for the most cases of resources going back and forth it does the job rather accurately

Also account value counts in a similar way, it adds up the AT value of the kuwal you spent on your account and units you've lost.
Now since I have no way of knowing how much the stuff they paid was worth in turns in the past, me and kenzu decided to once count all kuwal expenses triple the current value, all units lost valued at 30 units / turn and half of all attack turns used. (only the attack turns you spend on fighting missions will add towards your account value now, since you already convert farm and raid AT's into kuwal and uu's)
From now on obviously all units that get killed, weapons destroyed and kuwal invested gets valued at the current values as they change.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:We have 5 Programs out of those only 1 is maybe able to work after your update.

4 PROGRAMS you destroyed because of your paranoia.

nimras last warning about your language, watch it.
bovine feces is not acceptable

if you do not wish to discuss properly like an adult then g.o.
all I saw in your post was rude comments, claiming my argument was wrong and then hiding behind weak excuses without showing any arguments of your own.
actually dont even bother going into discussions if you have no clue how a proper discussion works.

obviously you're very emotional right now so i'll let it slip that you called me a liar and already had a warning for unacceptable language, do it again without showing any actual proof and there will be consequences.

Admin I made it clear i have no intrest of showing my alliances programs we had planned that is ours to keep not yours to see.

Secondly you do lie because i read the entire thread and several people commented on their programs will be ruined and i even know my leader said the same.

I do not find this update worth anything its writen on in regards to you trying to force people to play your style instead of letting them play their own.

You make it clear that if they go over the % limit and not bring it down they will be punished as far i am concerned that proves what ever play style i had is not void because you say so. The fact is if i wanted to send all my units away to play with my account or test things i cant. Or if i want to pastisipate in a program that sended Kuwal and UU may way without aving to send back will also not work because you made sure for that because of your fears for feeders again your paranoya.

Ohh and about my Insults there is no swear words in them so no warning can be given for it. And your lame comment about adulthood please if i am in the mood to swear at you because you deserve it my god its my right as a human being to do so either you take it as a man or you wimp away like a child thats up to you but if you read my post not once have i writen a bad word i might have made sure it could be up to your self to think what you want it to be but thats it, my language has not been breaking your rules as i have never said a bad word nor uttert it so as much you want to claim that you can't and for calling you a lier heck if i want to thats my right as well if you ban for that then you prove my point that your not able to take what comes your way for doing something i find lieing because it does not fit with what i can read and see. Hence why in my oppinion you are a lier in that one comment and since its my right to feel so and your rules says nothing against that then you should take it as a MAN and adult and accept it.

The fact is your not only here but ingame threathen people to do as you please in trades and in behavour and thats wrong my right to say what i do is allowed and as long i don't swear which your rules says is not allowed then you can't come and ban me for it as my language has not been swearing bull and bullshit is not swear words never will be and never can be calling you a lier neither.

So Admin either you accept as the adult you are that my language is not abusive as you claim and you also accept that I have my right to think you are lieing to me as it is my right to think and feel so, you never disproved me hence why should I accept you can't take it when you in your post proves nothing of the sort that I have missed anything? You have to prove me wrong not me you wrong in this.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Nimras banned for one day for doing something I explicitly told him not to and because he's clearly failing to understand the rules of this forum.

No you're not allowed to swear here at ANYONE. It's not your right here, go to north korea and go practice your right over there. Want to see how long you'll last. You never fought for freedom of speech, you never had to sacrifice anything for it so dont talk like it's something allmighty that you have earned through hard labor.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A man from Bob Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Ohh and about my Insults there is no swear words in them so no warning can be given for it. And your lame comment about adulthood please if i am in the mood to swear at you because you deserve it my god its my right as a human being to do so either you take it as a man or you wimp away like a child thats up to you but if you read my post not once have i writen a bad word i might have made sure it could be up to your self to think what you want it to be but thats it, my language has not been breaking your rules as i have never said a bad word nor uttert it so as much you want to claim that you can't and for calling you a lier heck if i want to thats my right as well if you ban for that then you prove my point that your not able to take what comes your way for doing something i find lieing because it does not fit with what i can read and see. Hence why in my oppinion you are a lier in that one comment and since its my right to feel so and your rules says nothing against that then you should take it as a MAN and adult and accept it.

Ummm... yeah. If you were ranting like this to me, me banning you would not mean that you're right, it just means you're obnoxious.
Just as an observation, people respond better when you're not yelling them.

So Admin either you accept as the adult you are that my language is not abusive as you claim and you also accept that I have my right to think you are lieing to me as it is my right to think and feel so, you never disproved me hence why should I accept you can't take it when you in your post proves nothing of the sort that I have missed anything? You have to prove me wrong not me you wrong in this.

Actually, the burden of proof is on you. It's like me claiming that you stole five bucks from me, and then turning around and saying that you have to prove that you didn't steal it.

To admin:
I think that overall, it's decent except for the officers. Can you make it more affected by what the average officer rate is? My rate isn't that crazy compared to the playerbase, but that's in the context of officer rates, not market prices (which is what 176k is about). I think lots of people pay out higher than the going rate to bring down their turn income to get farmed less, so rates are naturally higher than their value because it's basically their value+some limited farm protection.

A man from Bob
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Nimras wrote:You make it clear that if they go over the % limit and not bring it down they will be punished as far i am concerned that proves what ever play style i had is not void because you say so. The fact is if i wanted to send all my units away to play with my account or test things i cant. Or if i want to pastisipate in a program that sended Kuwal and UU may way without aving to send back.
You can do both and we have already established that it's possible.

you send everything away to test things out, your ratio drops, then slowly recovers because while you test thing your account still produces resources, and then eventually you get your things back returning your ratio back to normal.
I see no problem, do you?

About programs where you send kuwal away we've already established that these programs work, to a significant extent even if you dont get anything back, and even if you are already past the acceptable limit. see discussion few pages back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 pm

A man from Bob wrote:To admin:
I think that overall, it's decent except for the officers. Can you make it more affected by what the average officer rate is? My rate isn't that crazy compared to the playerbase, but that's in the context of officer rates, not market prices (which is what 176k is about). I think lots of people pay out higher than the going rate to bring down their turn income to get farmed less, so rates are naturally higher than their value because it's basically their value+some limited farm protection.
ok, the officer rates probably still need a bit of explanation.

You are OK to pay any rate you want. If you stay in the red for too long, the extra resources you send away will simply start counting as if you had transferred them directly to the officer affecting your personal transfer ratio (or if you're paying too little, the resources you should have sent will count as if the officer had sent these resources to you directly).
You only need to stay in the green if your already working as hard as possible to fix your personal transfer ratio and do not want it to be affected anymore than it already is
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A man from Bob Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Ah, that makes more sense

Can you clarify what "turns" are? They make no sense right now. I mean, yeah, it doesn't really matter as long as each turn is fixed onto your income, but I'd like to know just what they are.

A man from Bob
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:46 pm

in the transfer ratio page?
it means attack turns
Admin
Admin