Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Split from Trade Balance System

2 posters

Go down

Split from Trade Balance System Empty Split from Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:Well as i read them its considored ingame PM hence why i never thought it would get me a ban there i would have liked a warning from it instead as i only read foul lang to others is wrong.

And i was not insulting anyone by PM.
Code:
8) No profanity in user names, alliance names, etc. (Any user input text).
Drop it nimras, you have no case. Whether I warn or ban someone is at my discretion, I used to give one warning to people, but the last 4 people that cussed ingame got a 1 day ban instantly. And I will continue with my no-tolerance policy on language.
Besides it's off topic discussing your bans in this thread. so consider this a reminder to not derail it.

Lol Admin you considor bullshit foul lang says alot i mean many others wrote it and yet i get banned for it ohh and calling you a lier.

And about the topic i still disagree with you that this will stop feeders and the cheaters your after actually If i aren't wrong they already found a new way to cheat and get around it.

Now if i am right in that you have failed again which is no surprise.

And yes I read that as the PM and you can't dictate how i should understand it as thats not your right nor anything you can go against therefore I have every case in this its you that forget you have no CASE as you can't tell me how to understand anything or how to view on things, if i for example wanna have the oppinion your a bad admin or a lier then you can't say i have no case and i am wrong because I am not wrong i am RIGHT its my oppinion and how i feel not you and no matter what even tho this is a game and a FORUM i have every right to feel and have that oppinion and that you cant disagree on if you do then your saying to everyone here that what they feel and have of oppinion is not right and is not ok by your LAW and you deside what they should feel or have of oppinion i don't think you will get alot of people staying with that idea.

How people understand what you write is how they understand it and if they understand it different from you they do accept it because anything else is wrong.

Anyway so your saying because of what happens while i was gone for 24 hours my trade balance goese from 10.08 to 11.05 without any trading and the pay to my officers has nothing to say in the matter?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Split from Trade Balance System Empty Re: Split from Trade Balance System

Post by Admin Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 pm

If i get a general consensus that this post merits more talk i'll move it into general discussion

right now i just see trash
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down