Trade Balance System

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

1. Can you change so they aren't in a line down making the page bigger.
2. I agree there is a price tag... I currently figure it to be using the price of 177k per UU. So its using the avg GM rate. So if you have officers you have to watch the market to make sure that they get 'paid' equal.
3.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm

seaborgium wrote:1. Can you change so they aren't in a line down making the page bigger.
2. I agree there is a price tag... I currently figure it to be using the price of 177k per UU. So its using the avg GM rate. So if you have officers you have to watch the market to make sure that they get 'paid' equal.
it's 177k cos i entered that value manually. from now it it will take whatever it calculates as to be the real value.
for simplicity's sake GM plays a role in it, but it's a bit more complicated than just taking the average GM rate.

i will add a price per uu though somewhere to be displayed so that one always knows how much they should pay

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Thank you so much you peace of ...... for ruining my game by this update and your try to stop people from working together properly without being feeders.

You just ruined your own game more.

I have really followed this and as many pointed out so many times its wrong and yet you don't listen and ruining this i am so pissed and angry right now i just wanna trash your server and your game.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm

I just sent a broker to nimras and he accpeted, but on my end it doesn't show as accepted.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:59 pm

seaborgium wrote:I just sent a broker to nimras and he accpeted, but on my end it doesn't show as accepted.

Already a bug about it in the bug section but what can you espect when we have a ....... as admin who wanna ruin the game for everyone because he don't like the gamers.,

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:04 pm

its not that he doesn't like the gamers. Its that he wants it to be fair. I can understand some of the point. But It blows starting off 25% in the whole.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Why the change in the in training and ready units?

Well I closed off my tools site untill I can go over all the changes. It seems I have a lot of work to do.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm

seaborgium wrote:its not that he doesn't like the gamers. Its that he wants it to be fair. I can understand some of the point. But It blows starting off 25% in the whole.

Fair? WTF the only fair thing is to let people deside how they wanna play and what they wanna do.

If i wanted to help a friend and i could by feeding him millions of units and KUWAL then my god i should be allowed to without admin comming and ..... things up like he do now.

I mean come on its my account and therefore MY game its not like i do what Admin and Kenzu do by creating inactive accounts to make the game look active jesus.

Right now i hope someone trash this game for good.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm

seaborgium wrote:Why the change in the in training and ready units?

Well I closed off my tools site untill I can go over all the changes. It seems I have a lot of work to do.

Because he like to ruin everything for you sea. He hates his own game i am beginning to think we should all leave so he can have a borring game for him self.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Nimras wrote:If i wanted to help a friend and i could by feeding him millions of units and KUWAL then my god i should be allowed to without admin comming and ..... things up like he do now.
Just because you are ok with it doesn't mean others are too.

I dont get how the game is going to be worth playing if everyone can just have 10-50 friends get accounts and then keep sending all resources they produce.

explain the logic why anyone would play with a single account if they could have 20 others feeding them

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:If i wanted to help a friend and i could by feeding him millions of units and KUWAL then my god i should be allowed to without admin comming and ..... things up like he do now.
Just because you are ok with it doesn't mean others are too.

I dont get how the game is going to be worth playing if everyone can just have 10-50 friends get accounts and then keep sending all resources they produce.

explain the logic why anyone would play with a single account if they could have 20 others feeding them

Because if they want to let them i do not see anything wrong in it heck if i wanted to i would do the same heck i am in other games i don't wanna play i have account build it up a little and let my friends raid and farm it and when i care i log in and send them what i have.

Thats how i choosed to play and how it should be played.

Heck i even hear you deny cross server trades wth.

Admin stop this and let us play as we want and not as you want us to this game was ok until you ruined it.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm

While I disagree with the casual login and send resrouces.
I think it should be up to an active player on how they handle things.
Nimras your not 100% right or wrong.
I have seen some leaders...... Even posted here on the forums, have a backward idea of rates for goods.
I not 100% against the idea, some parts are good. I am just concerned about starting off 25% in the whole. Also I don't see how growth will help.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:29 pm

seaborgium wrote:I am just concerned about starting off 25% in the whole. Also I don't see how growth will help.
people start off with what they've been doing until now.
there's many more people who are in the green than in the red.

growth will help easily. If you're at 25%, you can simply grow your account by a quarter then you'll drop to 20% and you dont have to send anything to anyone.

nimras the cheating way you wish to play is not the way most others want to.
besides no, the account is not yours, neither is the game. They never were and they never will be
and watch your language

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:38 pm

the bug with the brokers is now fixed

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Nimras still can't accept the one from me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

try now

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Admin it could end up not being your games either Wink.

Bug is fixed.

And this trade way is still stupid I mean we as a alliance can make trading programs and help programs so we as a alliance can grow fast and strong as a alliance with a tight membership because your update just ruined it basicly your ruining the game for us all as a ....... admin who should stop doing this bull just because he fear the few feeders there might be thats how things are.

You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 pm

The training still only allows 999999

When you click on the Transfer Ratio link at the top is says 'Aderan Wars - Income Details'
The 'Resources Brokered to Officer' isn't updated with the kuwal I brokered to my officers.


What number do you want your ratio to be 0 or 100?

How long do we have to 'fix' the ratio?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Nimras wrote:You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.
we have already proven that alliance programs can still go on
so stop making things up that aren't there, i think that discussion was 2-3 pages back.
Spam section is up higher

units training fixed
transfer ratios have a tooltip. if something is not fully clear from that let me know and i'll edit the tooltip.
I'm sure it did, because in the database it says it did update.
If you click on the transfer ratio link, then there you only see transfers between you and your commander, i changed the text there somewhat to reflect the new

for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

For the personal ratio, well see the updates page for how long you have.
Just like there is no set boundary how far you can go without a punishment, there is no set "speed" for you to correct the ratio.
The rules are simple:
If you're in the green, you're safe, no matter what.
If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing with it and you keep ignoring my warnings, you'll get punished.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 pm

are you able to color code the tooltip? since your not using negative numbers.

I think the Ratio Received/Sent tool tip is wrong. It says between me and my officers, yet when I look at my officers it says that they are all green.
Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander

How often do these numbers update?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:20 pm

seaborgium wrote:are you able to color code the tooltip? since your not using negative numbers.
yes but i dont see what for

seaborgium wrote:Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander
It's listed there because that only is transfers between you and your commander

seaborgium wrote:How often do these numbers update?
whenever there's a serious need to update them.

however should you notice more than a day or two passing without them updating then let me know

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Also its listed under Transfers with Your Commander
It's listed there because that only is transfers between you and your commander

I know that...
but did you happen to look at what i was talking about?
Let me bring it here for you so that you don't have to waste the time.
I made it bold for you too.
Tip('Ratio: the value you paid to your officer / value your received from your officer.
If this number is green, then everything is ok.
At 75% ratio, the commander and officer have generally an equal benefit.

If it's above 100%, it means the commander paid much more resources than they received.
The commander has to decrease the rate they are paying or have the officer return some resources using the trade broker.
If it's below 62.5%, it means the commander paid much less than they should have.
The commander has to increase the rate they are paying or send the officer some resources using the trade broker')

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:41 pm

ok, problem in understanding. does it make sense now?

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:You should see the programs you destroyed and how much it proves you don't care about your players.
we have already proven that alliance programs can still go on
so stop making things up that aren't there, i think that discussion was 2-3 pages back.
Spam section is up higher

units training fixed
transfer ratios have a tooltip. if something is not fully clear from that let me know and i'll edit the tooltip.
I'm sure it did, because in the database it says it did update.
If you click on the transfer ratio link, then there you only see transfers between you and your commander, i changed the text there somewhat to reflect the new

for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

For the personal ratio, well see the updates page for how long you have.
Just like there is no set boundary how far you can go without a punishment, there is no set "speed" for you to correct the ratio.
The rules are simple:
If you're in the green, you're safe, no matter what.
If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing with it and you keep ignoring my warnings, you'll get punished.

What i hear Admin is 1 thing BULL BULL BULL BULL BUL BULL BULL BULL BULL and MORE Crappy BULL.

But meh its not my game but yours correct but right now i hope people leaves it so you learn.

As you point out following: for the officer ratio, you have as much time as I decide that it was enough and send everyone who's in the red a message saying they should get it fixed.

See now i have had to lower my pay to my officers and ask for KUWAL back just because you can't do anything you should be doing and I feel screwed and so does my officers heck i lost one to someone who pays more because HEY i am in the damn RED zone. And you do not say when you will punish people but way to go to f... up this game more.

I do like a few of the Trade updates but not this one nor the fact that I know our alliance has holded all our programs because we can't do them because of this trade so we have to work on new.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by LurantMaximus on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

It was my understanding that we could still give whatever rates we want to our officers if it was within reasonable range of your standards (200,000 etc.) However I'm redlined with a 210k officer rate? You're regulating the AW economy and trying to control its rates which is terrible. The result will be a less competitive market in which everyone has similar rates and no one person will be more appealing to join than the rest. It will be more difficult to get officers now. In addition you haven't taken into account inactive officers. How are their commanders supposed to get resources? In addition how far back does this trade system record? I thought it was going to be a clean slate starting from when the message about halting the trades was. You recorded back past the war which means those who actively massed people in the war with their own armies and were compensated via alliance members are now being penalized for a policy which wasn't even in effect at the time. Now they need to send out mass percentages of their accounts just to greenline.

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum