Trade Balance System

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

I checked the logs, your ratio before was 10.98, now it's 11.05.
Yes you lost 0.07% because the unit price has dropped so the units that you have as your army size are worth less.

And about the ban, you can check the banned users page. Using offensive language ingame gets you a 1 day ban by default, and you're not the first one to be punished.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

so swearing on the FORUMS gets you a BAN ingame to?
When did that come into play?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Admin wrote:I checked the logs, your ratio before was 10.98, now it's 11.05.
Yes you lost 0.07% because the unit price has dropped so the units that you have as your army size are worth less.

And about the ban, you can check the banned users page. Using offensive language ingame gets you a 1 day ban by default, and you're not the first one to be punished.

Lol please if you count what i wrote on the bulletin board offensive then i have to laugh.

Like you banned me here for calling you a lier.

And no Admin when i went to bed it was 10.08 when i woke up i was banned. And now its 11.05 but thank you for saying it all was because of changes in the market even tho i haven't traded.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:19 pm

seaborgium wrote:so swearing on the FORUMS gets you a BAN ingame to?
When did that come into play?

Lol no he banned me for my message on the Bullitin board seeking officers.

Which is lame as far i am concerned as a warning for that would be in place not a ban but meh.

Admin just wanna prove he is a child lol.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

well nevermind my post then.
It clearly states it in the rules.
So I not going over this ban anymore.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 pm

seaborgium wrote:well nevermind my post then.
It clearly states it in the rules.
So I not going over this ban anymore.

Well as i read them its considored ingame PM hence why i never thought it would get me a ban there i would have liked a warning from it instead as i only read foul lang to others is wrong.

And i was not insulting anyone by PM.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Nimras wrote:Well as i read them its considored ingame PM hence why i never thought it would get me a ban there i would have liked a warning from it instead as i only read foul lang to others is wrong.

And i was not insulting anyone by PM.
Code:
8) No profanity in user names, alliance names, etc. (Any user input text).
Drop it nimras, you have no case. Whether I warn or ban someone is at my discretion, I used to give one warning to people, but the last 4 people that cussed ingame got a 1 day ban instantly. And I will continue with my no-tolerance policy on language.
Besides it's off topic discussing your bans in this thread. so consider this a reminder to not derail it.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Account value now also includes your current armory inventory, it wasn't included until now.
So everyone's account value should "improve" a bit for everyone the next time it updates for them.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Now with respect to everyone who's account ratio "worsened", I'll remind you of a simple fact that you seem to be forgetting.

The fact that this is a new update means that it is still subject to change if new information surfaces that shows flaws.
Right now this runs in preliminary mode. I need this to run for a week so I can see how the numbers will look after people work with it.
If the system were set in stone and I would be unwilling to make any change to it then this thread would have been locked a long time ago after answering all questions once, and only once.

That being said I'm welcoming everyone to post their observations or to report any suspicious behavior by the script in a clear and respectful manner.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nomad on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Well as you know mine worsened as many others did, but you explination was fine so I'll run for a week or so and see how it goes. I'll try to find ways to counter the rising ratio.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by damgood on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Admin, you still didn't gave an explanation on why you don't was to reset the transfer ratio to 0% for everybody.
Afterall this is a major update. If we knew that this was going to happen we would have adopted different strategies
and wouldn't let the % go up so high. I have Transfer Ratio -96.01 %... It will take a long time for me to get back to normal. Sad

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Special Agent 47 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

I thought it was capped at 80%?
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 pm

If I put it down to 0% for everyone, then the people who are at 3% or 5% now dont get the same advantage as the people who are at 40% or 70%.

A could have cross server traded and raised their ratio to 50% and doubling their army.
B didn't do such a thing.

Now i'll reset it to 0% for everyone
Both have a PTR of 0% but B is only half as big as A
Sounds extremely unfair to me

Special Agent 47 wrote:I thought it was capped at 80%?
Ok apparently I capped it for those who were above 80% but not under -80%
will look into that

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nomad on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm

OK. I am confused a bit here and hopefully I can explain why and you can help me understand.

1. How exactly does the personal trade ratio % progression/regression work?

is it
100,,,80,,,50,,,20,,,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,,,20,,,50,,,80,,,100
**Edit*

I know on the officer ratio goes from a negative 23% to a positive 62.5% so it doesnt run inline as above is why i ask.



Also how can my officer be where he is on his PTR?



Spoiler:

Resource Transfers
Total sent
Kuwal 101,927,970,000
Untrained 3,426,297
Turns 31,422
Cumulative Value 126,260 Turns


Total received
Kuwal 87,954,899,789
Untrained 3,423,974
Turns 18,544
Cumulative Value 129,394 Turns


Grand Total
Kuwal -13,973,070,211
Untrained -2,323
Turns -12,878
Cumulative Value 3,134 Turns
Account Value 228,090 Turns
Transfer Ratio 1.37 %
Overall Alliance Transfers
Kuwal 0
Untrained 0
Turns 0
Cummlative Value 0 Turns

He has a negative kewal, negative turn, and negative UU trade ratios but a positive 1.37% ratio?
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Admin wrote:If I put it down to 0% for everyone, then the people who are at 3% or 5% now dont get the same advantage as the people who are at 40% or 70%.

A could have cross server traded and raised their ratio to 50% and doubling their army.
B didn't do such a thing.

Now i'll reset it to 0% for everyone
Both have a PTR of 0% but B is only half as big as A
Sounds extremely unfair to me

Special Agent 47 wrote:I thought it was capped at 80%?
Ok apparently I capped it for those who were above 80% but not under -80%
will look into that

Well why care if people cross trade i find it only fair i do sell resources both ways because I do not have the RL money its a good way for me to grow in my online games.

And just because I can do it and others cant so what this sounds like your stupid idea of letting RESET server get a bonus on MAIN again you prove your not taking this game serouse enough for the gamers and more try to make it fair to all. I could understand your fear of the feeders but you haven't stopped them at all nor the cheaters in the end you have punished everyone else to stop those you never will stop.

I mean if i wanted to use 24 hours a day on this game i want to feel the different than someone who uses 5 minuts a day. As well if i wanted to sell cross servers because i have no RL money to waste on this game and neither want to well then i should have that privilige and get ahead of others who don't as thats a option there is.

But trying to stop it and try to make it fair for all will also ruin the game in the end because there is no such thing as fair.

Anyway I will keep a look out on my trade balance i still don't get how i while i am banned ran rise almost 1% i find your system faulty and flawed.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Nomad wrote:OK. I am confused a bit here and hopefully I can explain why and you can help me understand.

1. How exactly does the personal trade ratio % progression/regression work?

is it
100,,,80,,,50,,,20,,,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,,,20,,,50,,,80,,,100
exactly as you suggested
If you're in the negative then you sent away more than received (your account is smaller than it should be)
If you're in the positive then you received more than you sent away (your account is bigger than it should be)

The officer ratio only measures two positive values against each other (You can neither pay a negative rate, nor can you receive a negative amount of units), hence why it shouldn't go into the negative.
Obviously it is possible get it into the negative by having the officer send back more kuwal to the commander than they received.
However if you dont use the broker to manipulate it then you will never be able to hit a negative value.

Nomad wrote:Also how can my officer be where he is on his PTR?
He has a negative kewal, negative turn, and negative UU trade ratios but a positive 1.37% ratio?
If you receive 100 mil kuwal which was worth 1000 turns back then a year ago and receive 1 bil kuwal now which is worth only 400 turns.

Then your records will show that in total you sent -900 million kuwal however what you actually ended up with was 600 turns.


Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Nimras wrote:Well why care if people cross trade i find it only fair i do sell resources both ways because I do not have the RL money its a good way for me to grow in my online games.
How the hell is it relevant to my argument if A increased their army through cross server trading or $$ purchase from others?

Besides I thought I told you to not post in discussion topics if you dont plan on giving meaningful input.
And in case I didn't, I'm telling you now

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by seaborgium on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am

I don't think nimras was talking about buying from others with $$ I think he was talking about using $$ from you.

Admin wrote:If you're in the negative then you sent away more than received (your account is smaller than it should be)
If you're in the positive then you received more than you sent away (your account is bigger than it should be)

Don't you mean if your negative you got more then you sent away, after all Nomad was talking about Personal Ratio

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 am

seaborgium wrote:I don't think nimras was talking about buying from others with $$ I think he was talking about using $$ from you.
He made it pretty clear he was talking about transfers between two players.

seaborgium wrote:
Admin wrote:If you're in the negative then you sent away more than received (your account is smaller than it should be)
If you're in the positive then you received more than you sent away (your account is bigger than it should be)

Don't you mean if your negative you got more then you sent away, after all Nomad was talking about Personal Ratio
It's exactly the way I said it is

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nomad on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:46 am

Admin wrote:
It's exactly the way I said it is

Thats personal ratio? or officer ratio?

Because if it is TPR, I am at a total loss because there is no way in heck I have sent away more then I have recieved?
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:Well why care if people cross trade i find it only fair i do sell resources both ways because I do not have the RL money its a good way for me to grow in my online games.
How the hell is it relevant to my argument if A increased their army through cross server trading or $$ purchase from others?

Besides I thought I told you to not post in discussion topics if you dont plan on giving meaningful input.
And in case I didn't, I'm telling you now

Lol READ before comming with threaths Admin your showing your childish behavour again.

It has every relevance to following senario you made:

Admin wrote:A could have cross server traded and raised their ratio to 50% and doubling their army.
B didn't do such a thing.

As I do not condole your Ratio at all nor the fact it seems you wanna stop people from CROSS server trade and you only want AW server trade and $$ trade.

Therefore everything i write is relavent but it seems your anger because i still think you lied and still is are comming in your way of reading what i said plainly.

But i will try again and hope you get my point this time:

Why is it that it seems you wanna make everything so Fair with your ratio so it basicly leaves EVERYONE growing and working in same speed basicly meaning no one in the way you put it up should be allowed to grow more if they played more or by dealing cross servers. It seems your fear of Feeders and Cheaters plus loss of Money has made you ban Cross server trading and working together with friends so badly that if anyone play 24 hours a day will still grow like one who played 5 minuts a day.

And I am getting annoyed that the few times i read people asking about cross servers you seems to ignore it or point out that you will not accept that why not? People with low $$ could cross sell from other games to follow the $$ spenders is it because you don't get any money from it?

I also like you ignore another important question:

Admin wrote:you have as much time as I decide

If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing you'll get punished.

As I see it you proves more and more to be powerhungry and childish because by having this aproach you make sure no one knows how long they have or if you have a bad day punish faster or like if your angry at someone you punish them faster. You should have set a time limit and stick to it anything else is proff that your not going to be fair and since you claim so much it has to be fair then to make it fair you should start with making the time limit SET instead of at your mind when they had enough time.

I will quote someone for saying what i am trying to say perfect:
these lines above IMO give Admin the ability to punish people just because... he's having a bad day,,, he doesn't like someones critisism,,, or just for the heck of it,,, this is why I prefer hard numbers to be put down...

Think about it.

Ohh and everysingle part of this is critismn and on the point and therefore no reason for you to do anything but answer without threaths as the more you threathen me the more i am sure your not mature enough for this game when i am on the point. I already saw you deleted a post of mine which where on topic but also proving why you should start thinking a little.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

Nimras wrote:And I am getting annoyed that the few times i read people asking about cross servers you seems to ignore it or point out that you will not accept that why not? People with low $$ could cross sell from other games to follow the $$ spenders is it because you don't get any money from it?
You want to tell me that those people who donate money to the site should be worse off than those who cross server trade or buy stuff from others with $$?
Ignoring completely the fact that in the latter 2 cases I have no way of knowing if it actually is a trade or simple feeding pretending to be a trade.


Nimras wrote:I will quote someone for saying what i am trying to say perfect:
these lines above IMO give Admin the ability to punish people just because... he's having a bad day,,, he doesn't like someones critisism,,, or just for the heck of it,,, this is why I prefer hard numbers to be put down...
There is a hard number to be put down, +20% and -20%. However based on that persons suggestion I should redo the system that whoever gets above the limit after having been under 20% already should get instantly punished. That sounds so stupid that I will not even consider that suggestion.

With respect to those who are already above it and will not get under it for a while I'll just quote the news page
News wrote:If that one (note: PTR) goes above +20% or -20% and you keep increasing it by continuously sending or receiving resources in one direction only
(basically feeding others or getting feeded which is illegal)
Then you will get notified by a message that you need to start correcting your transfer ratio.
Should you still decide to ignore that message and continue with your feeding, it is at this moment that you will actually get punished.
So should you know of somebody who I've punished already without having sent them a message then I'll remove any damage I did to their account as well as give them a compensation, until then you are spouting nothing but a lot of hot air and are wasting my time replying to your conspiracy theories.

Admin wrote:I already saw you deleted a post of mine which where on topic but also proving why you should start thinking a little.
I moved it to the spam section because it was trash as confirmed by several people.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:56 am

ok, all those who were below -80% have had their ratios adjusted accordingly.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Nimras on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:And I am getting annoyed that the few times i read people asking about cross servers you seems to ignore it or point out that you will not accept that why not? People with low $$ could cross sell from other games to follow the $$ spenders is it because you don't get any money from it?
You want to tell me that those people who donate money to the site should be worse off than those who cross server trade or buy stuff from others with $$?
Ignoring completely the fact that in the latter 2 cases I have no way of knowing if it actually is a trade or simple feeding pretending to be a trade.

esactly you don't thats why you punish the people who is legit.

As you just proved just now your paranoia and fear of Feeders and cheaters you punish everyone else come on Admin instead of punishing everyone else because of your fears and paranoia then find another way to stop the cheaters and feeders.


Amind][quote="Nimras wrote:I will quote someone for saying what i am trying to say perfect:
these lines above IMO give Admin the ability to punish people just because... he's having a bad day,,, he doesn't like someones critisism,,, or just for the heck of it,,, this is why I prefer hard numbers to be put down...
There is a hard number to be put down, +20% and -20%. However based on that persons suggestion I should redo the system that whoever gets above the limit after having been under 20% already should get instantly punished. That sounds so stupid that I will not even consider that suggestion.

With respect to those who are already above it and will not get under it for a while I'll just quote the news page[/quote]

Lol See now you proved again you didn't get the point Admin stop your bullshit and read what I and the person says about this in your news:

[color=red]you have as much time as I decide

If you're in the red and I dont like what you've been doing you'll get punished.color]


That is what WE DO NOT LIKE that you clearly dictate how long one person get because by doing so we will never know if your fair or not. So not only are you proving as bad as the cheaters and feeders out there because how can anyone me sure that you give everyone the equal chance and time when you dictate 100% how long they get instead of setting a fixed time down. Such at if your at 80% you have 100 days to get it down to 20% if you fail to do so you will get a message where you tell why or what ever you want See thats what we want. not the I DESIDE HOW LONG EACH CASE HAS. Because as we already seen several times your emotions will dictate your actions not reason.

And your answer proves yet again that you do not read what is said and instead read WHAT you want it to say jesus admin not smart.

Admin wrote:
News wrote:If that one (note: PTR) goes above +20% or -20% and you keep increasing it by continuously sending or receiving resources in one direction only
(basically feeding others or getting feeded which is illegal)
Then you will get notified by a message that you need to start correcting your transfer ratio.
Should you still decide to ignore that message and continue with your feeding, it is at this moment that you will actually get punished.
So should you know of somebody who I've punished already without having sent them a message then I'll remove any damage I did to their account as well as give them a compensation, until then you are spouting nothing but a lot of hot air and are wasting my time replying to your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy theoriese your failure to understand and read what Is clearly stated by me just says more and more your not wanting to be fair and threate everyone the same thats a bad quality in you Admin very bad one maybe you should rethink your actions again. And start Reading what is said instead of assuming what is said because when you ASSUME then you make a ASS out of U and ME

Admin wrote:I already saw you deleted a post of mine which where on topic but also proving why you should start thinking a little.
I moved it to the spam section because it was trash as confirmed by several people.[/quote]

Lol please admin don't go there not this BS again.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 35
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:OK. I am confused a bit here and hopefully I can explain why and you can help me understand.

1. How exactly does the personal trade ratio % progression/regression work?

is it
100,,,80,,,50,,,20,,,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,,,20,,,50,,,80,,,100
exactly as you suggested
If you're in the negative then you sent away more than received (your account is smaller than it should be)
If you're in the positive then you received more than you sent away (your account is bigger than it should be)
Ok clarification because I misunderstood the color marking, thought you marked negative values with red color, but you wanted to know what PTR will show up as green or red on the base page.

Progression is as follows
...,-100,,,-80,,,-50,,,-20,,,-10,-9,-8,-7,-6,-5,-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,,,20,,,50,,,80,,,100,...

Positive and negative is meant in a purely mathematical sense.
Positive > 0
Negative < 0

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trade Balance System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum