Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic)

2 posters

Go down

cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic) Empty cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic)

Post by Kenzu Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 pm

cmarius (The Company) has used following missions against ConnorMacLoud (World Republic)

[25 Sep] 01:01 There was an attack mission against you
[25 Sep] 00:49 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[25 Sep] 00:48 Your Defensive units have been assassinated
[25 Sep] 00:35 You have been sabotaged
[25 Sep] 00:35 You have been sabotaged

This is a clear act of aggression, but we believe that this might be due to the players insufficient experience in Aderan Wars (Army Size: 11,371) and we hope that the leaders of The Company can convince cmarius make up for the damages made to ConnorMacLoud to prevent any more tension between World Republic and The Company.

The destruction has not been big in absolute numbers, but for a player with a population size of ConnorMacLoud it can make some difference.

Therefore we politely ask for The Company to show their stance and resolve this problem.
(Depending on what The Company does, we will respond to similiar conflicts with opposite parties in a similiar way)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic) Empty Re: cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic)

Post by Kenzu Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm

reaper has sent kuwal to compensate all losses amounting to 30 million kuwal

He sent 30.000.000 to me, which will be sent to ConnorMacLoud.

Thank you for cooperation!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic) Empty Re: cmarius (The Company) attacked ConnorMacLoud (World Republic)

Post by chaos Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Kenzu wrote:we believe that this might be due to the players insufficient experience in Aderan Wars (Army Size: 11,371)

i know that this has been sorted and forgotten, but what kind of c**p are u saying by this. is it some weak and pathetic attempt to have a go at the company?

note that i am not a part of the company, nor have i any allegiance to them, and am merely commenting from an external point of view
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

chaos wrote:
Kenzu wrote:we believe that this might be due to the players insufficient experience in Aderan Wars (Army Size: 11,371)

i know that this has been sorted and forgotten, but what kind of c**p are u saying by this. is it some weak and pathetic attempt to have a go at the company?

note that i am not a part of the company, nor have i any allegiance to them, and am merely commenting from an external point of view

What you are talking about was a failed attemt at a sabotage or assassination mission, in other words the damage amounted to 0.

In other words there was nothing to be repaired.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down