Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ]

+6
buhcoreTheGreat
Nomad
Kenzu
slambot#4
Disco_Vader
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ] Empty shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ]

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:51 am

I have survived an assassination attack by shadow_Phoenix, [ The Company (TIE) ]:

---
[05 Oct] 16:40 Your Offensive units have NOT been assassinated
[05 Oct] 16:40 shadow_Phoenix Offense Mission Failed 200 details
As 200 of shadow_Phoenix's assassins approach the enemy territory, an alarm gets sounded by a patrolling guard. His agents attempt to escape and those, who don't manage, are executed.
Will Disco_Vader respond in any way? Only time will tell.
---

I have responded to him with this in-game message:

---
Subject: assassination?

shadow_Phoenix

I couldn't help but notice that you ran an assassination mission against me. This is pretty universally considered an act of War. Please explain yourself.

Disco_Vader
---

Our relations remain at Neutral/Neutral.

My understanding is that our Alliances agree that Assassination Missions are acts of war. I believe both Alliances also have a responsibility to teach Alliance members this -- and to handle situations like this. You can see the stance I have taken so far, I have made an attempt at diplomacy. At this point I am giving shadow_Phoenix the benefit of the doubt -- that this may have been some kind of mistake.

I would like to defer to the leadership of the relevant Alliances -- unless shadow_Phoenix clarifies that his intent is 1:1 war. I this turns out to be the case, the people of realm Disco_Vader will rise to their solemn patriotic duty.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ] Empty Re: shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ]

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 am

shadow_Phoenix has made intention clear:

---
Subject: no subject

yo . you attacked me for kuwal so i responded with assassination. letting any kuwal stealing player know that i will bring it.

this has nuting to do with my alliance nor will i ask for help .

mono e mono .

i will wait for you to declare war on me . im done explaining stuff to a dude into disco.

you better have the APC. i wont forget you . when i rise in higher levels i will destroy you. hahahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahh.

lets go one on one raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.
---

This is in response to exactly one farming mission where I stole just shy of 25M Kuwal. Intentional retaliation in the form of assassination and personal vendetta? Talking bad about disco seals it.

Nevermind Alliances, this is personal. Meco, KC, Maurice, Gloria, with your disco grooves spurring on the brave, groovin' peoples of Disco_Vader, we will show shadow_Phoenix the power of the Dark Side. We'll even bust out some mysteriously stable unresolved funky suspensions in the form of some Herbie Hancock's Maiden Voyage.

Disco beat don't fail me now!... though it looks like shadow_Phoenix's first bold move (mono e mono) was to cower under Temporary Protection. Disco_Vader will make no such move in a fair 1:1. We have on our fancy pants, and we aren't afraid to use them.

Last edited by Disco_Vader on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a misleading typo: not 5M but 25M Kuwal)
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ] Empty Re: shadow_Phoenix [ The Company (TIE) ] attacks Disco_Vader [ World Republic (O) ]

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:46 am

I have set shadow_Phoenix to war, sent this message:

---
Subject: no subject

As you can see, I have set you to war, accepting your challenge. Whenever you care to emerge from temporary protection, it is on. If you care to read about it in the papers, I am chronicling here:
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-treaties-f5/shadow_phoenix-the-company-tie-attacks-disco_vader-world-republic-o-t909.htm
---

shadow_Phoenix got in an attack mission (failed), but is still under Temporary Protection. A critical mistake, because my people have had enough time to execute a critical key change. Breakdown!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am

i trust you have all the intel needed to crush him then? lol
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 am

shadow_Phoenix should have apologised for attacking Disco_Vader, not threaten him.

You got my support Disco_Vader
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 am

I just edited my second post to fix a potentially misleading typo -- I had farmed almost 25M Kuwal, not almost 5M as originally posted. My bad.

@slambot#4 - Good enough. I notice that while under protection, shadow_Phoenix is growing pretty rapidly. Retreating as the first move in a 1:1 battle does kick things off with a great big anticlimax. No worries, we have plenty of disco soundtrack to bridge us to the action. Switching to If I Can't Have You (I don't want nobody, baby).
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:47 am

@Kenzu - Thank you for the support. So far this has turned out to be a mutually-agreed 1:1 battle, so hopefully this will just serve as diversionary entertainment for the rest of you. Dancin' Machine!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 am

if any of the company or the commonwealth attacks you let me know ! we don't support him in this case if it stays one on one it's fine by me ! he started this then he should finish it too.

he doesn't have ss so we can't sent hm support either this will be a fair battle

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:00 am

Thank you souldog! Dedicating the next track to you: Open Sesame! (Get Down with the Genie)
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 am

I like your style Vader Cool

*Flips collar up*
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanks Nomad! The peoples of Disco_Vader have been taking turns in our many jacuzzis, but moods are turning a little more serious as time wanes on shadow_Phoenix's temporary protection. Bustin' out some Isaac Hayes: Theme from Shaft. On standby for some Galactic Funk.
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Strike Action: 4,195,800
Defensive Action 2,101,690
Covert Action 340,518
Assasin Action 136,350
Spy Power: 600
Assasin Power: 600
Weapon Level 9
Attack Turns: 150
Unit Production: 1,127

Is there anything to crush? The guy has 18k army size, this is funny lol
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm

buhcoreTheGreat please don't post the stats of our members !

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

7,000,000 total power isnt really a secret lol, im just making things easier, and i would seriously post yours if i could Twisted Evil
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by . Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:18 pm

i can posts yours to but i don't just out of respect

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:25 pm

im honored you checked me,

btw disco_vader do you need any assistance?
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:im honored you checked me,

is someone asking for a beat down? Smile

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:im honored you checked me,

is someone asking for a beat down? Smile

No, im just being nice Wink i think shadow_Phoenix cannot be underestimated
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 pm

you don't post that kind of thing, thats PM stuff, lol
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:44 pm

and vader and shadow made it clear its a 1:1 cagematch which we are all invited to watch! once the protection is down, im bringing some popcorn, sitting back, and laughing
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:49 pm

why so serious? Smile
damn i hope he takes another protection cuz my mikrowave is broken -> no popcorn Neutral
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

run to the neighbors! This match cannot be missed!
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Can I make a suggestion?

Both guys become officers of someone in their own alliance, or even the opposing alliance. Then the Commander can watch for any "outside" assistance and can snub it quickly.

Just a suggestion.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 am

No help is requested -- this is indeed a *cage match*. I am intrigued by the suggestion of commanders monitoring for outside assistance. I'm happy to do it that way, but I don't think it's necessary.

Meanwhile, as the temporary protection ticks on, the peoples of Disco_Vader have worked on their tans (just their backs) -- and are now groovin' to some Maceo Parker: Elephant Stepped on My Foot!
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Disco_Vader Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:38 am

@buhcoreTheGreat - I just realized you wear Mandalorian armor. I have had dealings with some of your brothers. I have also worked with 4LOM, IG-88, Zuckuss, Dengar, and others you may know. They are a motley crew, oblivious to the power of the Dark Side. Still, I have known them to appreciate a quality polyester suit, a well-lit dance floor, and some Gloria Gaynor. Meanwhile, aiming my Rectilinear III speakers in your direction as I cue up my next track: Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin
Disco_Vader
Disco_Vader
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next