Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castravete's accusations against me - and my evidence against illegal feeding when I gained 15 million UU through legal trades

+6
Smog
Steveanaya
Special Agent 47
Lord Ishurue
castravete
Keinutnai
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Castravete's accusations against me - and my evidence against illegal feeding when I gained 15 million UU through legal trades - Page 3 Empty Re: Castravete's accusations against me - and my evidence against illegal feeding when I gained 15 million UU through legal trades

Post by castravete Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

The skirt thing was completely dedicated to you and your imaginary half that plays the game. It is to bad that you really haven't got it. Please seek help. You look like you need some, you sore loser...Guess that the result of the "high" education you benefit form your parents.

About, Sara. Well, it's to bad she doesn't really mind me, but she doesn't mind the accusation brought by so many others?...She ignores me, well that's it, but she ignores so many other ones...how come?

But we can fix that. How about you give me her ID so me and her can get in a more communicative relation...How about it? Maybe she can also explain me some. Guess she can also explain what you guys do when you run in ppt in the same time. Naughty naughty kids. Looking at her account: for a semiactive player she can do so well...so come hit me with that ID so I can chat some details with your sweetheart. And please don't feel jealous, lover boy, because you brought this upon yourself with the kind of crap you tried to sell to us, you sore loser.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3