Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

+2
Keinutnai
castravete
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Keinutnai offensive ingame pms - Page 2 Empty Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm

@sa47: I stated from that start that this thread can be childish, but when to think about it I got banned for this thing losing resources and activity. Ain't that simple. I'm sorry that people didn't expressed thier point of view, even if I wished for a better impartial judge, other than this guy's brother.
I also hope you have read the pms sent by me, which I got banned for, and also his messages.

After rereading this post I concluded that in essence he agreeds with me. The only one who's trying to spin this into a crop circel is him...twisting my words and trying to interpret everything to is favour.. Even if he doesn't have anything clear to say.

Once we put this in his vocabulary can be translated like this, in his little world: "You offended me. I call my brother and he will ban you in maximum 2-3 days. I offended you...nothing can happen to me because I'm the brother of my brother and he will not act and if he will act he will consider my pms as civilised."

As you can see the admin hasn't even looked on this thread..but when this guy felt offended and reported my his brother acted right away...very odd...don't you find it?

Anyway this is small talk because his brother doesn't gave a damn about us, he just wants to see Kenzu/Sara playing and helping to escape in a littile world that offeres him a little authority.
HE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE US ALL FORGET ABOUT THAT PRINT SCREEN...AND THAT IS ALL...SO QUIT THE SMALL TALK AND HIT US WITH A NICE LITTLE PICTURE CONTAINING THE PRIVATE BROKERS SENT/RECEIVED.[b]
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Keinutnai offensive ingame pms - Page 2 Empty Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:13 am

Now let us bring this thread back to live:

THE PRINT SCREEN. Not the censored one...the full naked version, you honest admin brother...the full frontal one.

You talked and barked over and over and avoided the truth, now in your effort to seem honest give us the truth. Why are you affraid of?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 pm

castravete wrote:Now let us bring this thread back to live:

THE PRINT SCREEN. Not the censored one...the full naked version, you honest admin brother...the full frontal one.

You talked and barked over and over and avoided the truth, now in your effort to seem honest give us the truth. Why are you affraid of?

I will not provide sensitive information about our supply lines to Mujengan, an alliance, which is at war with us, so that they can use this information to their advantage. Doing so, would be a betrayal of World Republic.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t2929-castravete-s-accusations-against-me-and-my-evidence-against-illegal-feeding-when-i-gained-15-million-uu-through-legal-trades
This is the only information I will share with the public. If you don't believe me, ask Lord Ishurue and Odracir, and they will also tell you it's true.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Supply lines...Pfffff:))...How about suckers that feed my accounts?

Get real, dude...try to stay on your two feet.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
You can assume anything, and assumption alone is not wrong.
but if you state your assumptions to others, you might offend them.

Ding, Ding, Ding... you just won the Kewpie doll.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm

The brown version of the Kewpie doll for the honest little boy.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2