Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

I don't know if you all noticed, but I had an acid tone since the war started, but I never used offensive obvious words. I tried to be acid, and in the same time I was subtle and never used rough words to offend somebody. Even if I was subtle for a long period since the war started nothing happened to me until a certain point. When I started to demand de the print screen from Kenzu's private broker page, Kenzu and his brother started to threten me using pms and always tried to drawn your attention in another direction. He always sent me pms to instigate me:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [24 Sep] 15:21

Subject: no subject

Message text:

See my population decreased a lot. Are you happy now?

He and his brother always tried to shut my mouth on the forum:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [17 Sep] 10:26

Subject: no subject

Message text:

are you seriously so bad at math that you are unable to add up the uu I raided from you? Just open your raid reports and stop making posts.

He offended me in the same way I have "offended him" replying in the same matter as me. I hope you all can see that this is the EXACT grade of offending:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [17 Sep] 14:15

Subject: no subject

Message text:

the junior seems to be you, as you have probably not learnt the basics of how to refer to other people of similar age.

He offendend me and my parents:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [17 Sep] 14:20

Subject: no subject

Message text:

Ever thought of the possibility that my math skills might be beyond your understanding?

From: Keinutnai

Date: [17 Sep] 14:32

Subject: no subject

Message text:

Are you incapable of sending a single message without being offensive?

Looks like your parents didn't do a good job at raising you, if you have to keep insulting all the time.

Send me a screenshot of your brokers.

Since when the hell do you afford to make remarks about my parents? How about you and your brother's education and how your parents have brought up the both of you...are they proud of that?

Maybe you all find this childish but I was banned and I lost kwal, gold, AT's and ST's for being banned for a day and all of this happened because Kenzu and his brother tried to shut me up, because it is pretty obvious why. The game is already falling apart but they don't care as long as they are wining and from whatever reason Kenu tries to hide his brokers so we can't see the truth.

I also feel offended by Kenzu and I hope you all can see who was and who wasn't offensive. From my oppinion we went to the worng judge, in this case the admin. From my point of view he his obviously not impartial due to the fact that Kenzu is his older brother and most of this he also knows that Kenzu cheats and he can't back down now and admit it because he would lose the minimum of credibility that he has from us, the reamining players.

Please take a couple of seconds and judge for yourselves after reading Kenzu's pms and my pms and tell me please if Kenzu also deserved a ban in the same matter as me.

avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 pm

More than that his brother or him changed the forum post and threads just to hide Kenzu's behaviour. He also called me names and also had an offensive conduit. If you all remember the cucumber post with the cucumber picture and the way it was presented it was obvious that he just wanted to muck me. The post is gone now due to him and his brother. If anyone remembers it you could just help Kenzu because he also act like he couldn't remeber about it when I asked him. He sent me a pm in which he mucked me again, but that pm was somehow replaced by anther simple one after acussing him of manipulating the forum. This is the pm he replaced the initial one wiht:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [17 Sep] 14:09

Subject: no subject

Message text:

I haven't touched your posts.

simple as that. Don't know what happened with may pms but I think he has a something to do about because I usualy don't delete my pms from the inbox.

And above all acusation around Kenzu his brother sure has a rough way of educating me...In stead of trying to find a rational solution for all those acusations his brother sends me to the corner again:

From: admin

Date: [20 Sep] 14:59

Subject: no subject

Message text:

you'll get this message when you're back from your ban

Why did I got banned and your brother didn't? Because his your borther? I looked for the cucumber post but suddenly it was removed? Why?...That was a toatl offense I you didn't carred about it? Why did you banned me and you haven't banned him? Just if I show one think and one subject in which he sugested an insult in the same measure as I did would still not ban him. I know this is useless but in the same you should be ashamed for protecting him and allowing him to do all these things.

1) I had to edit at least a dozen of your posts where you call him cheatnutnai, whatever else you came up with, suggesting mental defficiencies etc.
2) you openly insulted black lotus and at least one other guy dont remember the name
3) his cucumber post is edited and gone, also the difference was that he posted how your name actually meant cucumber, he didn't call you one, he didn't then repeat it in 5 other posts, or come up with what else your name rhymes on or is similar or combining words containing your name unlike you did with his

I know this reply is useless because you simply insult him because you enjoy wasting my time, not because you actually care about insulting him or even think he will be insulted by that crap you come up with, but simply because you have obviously some kind of problem with me even though I have no clue why and I have given up trying to find out.

however I am getting fed up with seeing your name on the banned players list so many times because someone will then simply think "people get banned for offensive language but they can keep coming back all the time so I can still insult whoever i want as often as i want", and obviously there's no point in actually banning if people can ignore the bans

Now there's our judge...impartial and with an strong justice feeling in his way of handeling matters.
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:46 pm

No offense, but things which me and you have written which are similar are not the reason why you got banned.

You got banned for much worse things than this.
You got banned for suggesting that I am mentally retarded, including coming up with a nickname for me, calling me "slowy" and what not.

I never accused you of being mentally slow, and have never accused you of having your brain turned off (like you have called me).


What I did do is wonder why are unable to add up the UU I raided from you after you kept repeating that you have not lost 500,000 UU. In the end you admitted that you have made a mistake and that indeed you did add the numbers wrong. Which means what I said was right. Why should I be banned for a correct statement? You did add up incorrectly and you admitted your fault.

I never called you cucumber. I merely translated what Castravete means in Romanian. And you yourself have stated that you have chosen that name on purpose because you found it funny.
If I rename myself to "Paprika" and you will make a post telling everyone that Paprika means pepper, then how is that offensive?
Why should I be offended about a name I have chosen myself?


Another difference between me and you is that you call me with names I don't like in many of your posts. How many times have you called me Kenny or Cheatnutnai, or some other word you made up to offend me? All the time!

How many times have I referred to you in any other name than Castravete? Probably not a single time!

After you called me Junior, and I told you that the junior seems to be you for calling me that way how can you feel offended and report me for being called Junior when you called me Junior in the first place?).
But if I get banned for calling you Junior once, then you should get a permaban for calling me so many names. I feel you had enough chances to change. Why does admin tolerate you?
If you cannot talk normal, then you shouldn't be allowed to be here.


Don't take the messages you post here out of the context. How about you read what you wrote yourself:
http://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t2880-castravete-offensive-ingame-pms

Now who is more offensive, me or you?
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Who interperted "slowy" as being slow minded? THE JUDGE? YOUR BROTHER? YOUR BORTHER OR YOU? Maybe I meant slowy reagrding the fact you reply slow and late on your pms. Are you expert lingvists? Just because your brother is the admin it doesn't mean you interpret every word as you wish so you could find a reason to ban people. THE SITUATIONS PRESENTED ABOVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. IT JUST THAT THE ADMIN (your brother sees them different so he can ban me and to make a difference between you - the broher that offends and cheats - and me, a simple player).

AND GET THIS CLEAR, KENZU: YOUR BROTHER IS BANNING ME AND TRIES TO SHUT ME OFF BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU CHEAT. HE KNOWS YOU CHEAT AND YOU KNOW IT AND HE DEOSN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SAVE SOME CREDIBILITY. IF COMES NOW IN PUBLIC AND YOU SHOW US THAT PRINT SCREEN AND IT IS PROVEN THAT YOU CHEAT AND YOU GET FED HE LOST ALL HIS FANS AND PEOPLE QUIT...IT'S SIMPLE DUDE.

IT'S EASIER TO BAN A SORE LOSER LIKE CASTRAVETE THAT LOSING 80% OF THE PLAYER...LOGICAL...ARE YOU GUYS ALL BLIND?!!?!??!?!
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm

castravete wrote:Who interperted "slowy" as being slow minded? THE JUDGE? YOUR BROTHER? YOUR BORTHER OR YOU? Maybe I meant slowy reagrding the fact you reply slow and late on your pms. Are you expert lingvists? Just because your brother is the admin it doesn't mean you interpret every word as you wish so you could find a reason to ban people.
It's called understanding from context. In the context of your messages it was clear you insult my mental capabilities.

After you said "are you a little bit slow?...do you need help to comprehend?" which clearly don't refer to slow answering of messages, but instead to mental capabilities, the following name you called me "slowy" obviously refers to the same thing.

I'd say that most people who read your messages would say it has nothing to do with a response time, especially considering we sent about 8 messages to each other within 24 hours.
castravete wrote: THE SITUATIONS PRESENTED ABOVE ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. IT JUST THAT THE ADMIN (your brother sees them different so he can ban me and to make a difference between you - the broher that offends and cheats - and me, a simple player).

And I think that admin is too lenient on people who are undermining the image of this game. The fact that you call admin a cheater should be enough to permanently ban you from the game and forums. The accusation of him giving resources to other players should have resulted in a permaban for you.

Free speech is good, but what you are doing borders on criminal behaviour. Do you know that defamation is a crime? If this was no game you might have been holding a letter in your hand informing you of a lawsuit brought against you.
castravete wrote:

AND GET THIS CLEAR, KENZU: YOUR BROTHER IS BANNING ME AND TRIES TO SHUT ME OFF BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU CHEAT. HE KNOWS YOU CHEAT AND YOU KNOW IT AND HE DEOSN'T WANT TO ADMIT IT, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SAVE SOME CREDIBILITY. IF COMES NOW IN PUBLIC AND YOU SHOW US THAT PRINT SCREEN AND IT IS PROVEN THAT YOU CHEAT AND YOU GET FED HE LOST ALL HIS FANS AND PEOPLE QUIT...IT'S SIMPLE DUDE.

IT'S EASIER TO BAN A SORE LOSER LIKE CASTRAVETE THAT LOSING 80% OF THE PLAYER...LOGICAL...ARE YOU GUYS ALL BLIND?!!?!??!?!

Admin is trying to shut you off? How ridiculous is that? He gave you a 1 day ban (after previous 3 bans on the game and 3 on the forum).
You deserved a permaban.
Admin is too soft on you.

Your accusations are ridiculous and have been proven wrong long time ago!
You have reported it, admin checked it, he didn't see any evidence of me cheating, (because I didn't cheat). And that's it. End of story.

A person is not considered guilty until he proves he is innocent.
A person is considered innocent until he is proven guilty.
Sometimes it's impossible to prove innocence, because sometimes proving innocence is as hard as proving there is a god.
That's why a person is considered innocent by default.

But you seem to think differently. If there is anything suspicious, you automatically believe someone is guilty until he proves his innocence. How twisted is that?
You failed to produce any viable evidence that I cheat, and the suggestions you made (autobanking, illegal feeding) were proven wrong. What more can you want?

My greatest concern is that admin allows you to continue your campaign of defamation, and keeps giving you short temporary bans only.

If I was the game admin, you would have been gone long time ago.
I would have perma-banned everyone who received a 3rd ban.
And your 3rd ban was on [25 Jun 2011] 12:29 for Offensive Language.


avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Let me remind you that if our admin was impartial you would also got a 1 day ban and stop turning it around, because you used the same kind of tone and the same attitude and more than that your were the one that chalenged me as you admited yourself in this pm:

From: Keinutnai

Date: [25 Sep] 05:09

Subject: long post

Message text:

yeah yeah, I heard that a million times out of your mouth.

You know, I have something to admit to you. At first when you accused me of cheating, I explained to you that I am not cheating, and when you ignored it and kept on making offensive remarks, I decided I will tease you on purpose.

With big populations and such. I have teased you on purpose, doing things, which will make you believe that I cheat, simply because it was fun for me to watch how angry you get about it. I for example helped a guy to get SS by selling him 2,000 gold for 11,000,000 UU. I could have placed the UU on the market, but I decided to keep them as idles, so that I can have some fun from you getting mad.

Well in this pm it is obvious you procoked me and you are not ashamed of it...and more than this you lie because you lost some temper as it was shown in the pms above and did insult me.

You thought that banning me 1 day could stop me from accusing you and you and your bro there made me shut up...in stead you got a little mad and now you raise the stake and ask for a permaban...No problem your brother and you will do some grammar and some lexic on my post and pms and permaban me and that's the end of it.

But untill the I would very much appreciate it if you show me the print screen with the trades so we could all see how I got fooled and felt in your trap because I ignored the GM and you were such a wise merchant.
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

My previous post clearly states why my messages are far less offensive than yours.

And no, I haven't lost my temper.

And I have not insulted you. At least not yet.

If I give you a print screen of the trades, will you drop all accusations and never mention it again, and never make suggestions or claims that I cheat?
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Well, hit me with that print and shut me off. Isn't the print the thing I was asking for some time now? Saw in antoher thread that some other players adiced you to get your eyes checked...good adive...now hurry with that print!
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:12 pm

You haven't answered the question. Or at least it was not clear.

Let me ask clearly and you will answer clearly:

I will send you a printscreent, which show trades where I received a total of 15,000,000 UU for 2700 gold.

It includes a trade, where I send 2,000 gold, and in the next trade with him he sends me 11,000,000 UU. And trades with an other guy, which have a net of 700 gold to him and roughly 4,000,000 UU to me.

The names of people I traded with will be blackened out, also all other trades will be blackened out as well.

In turn, you will not accuse me of cheating in public ever again, no posts on the forum where you call me a cheater or suggest that I cheat. Same applies for messages that you send to me and other people. You also may not instigate others to spread such rumours about me.

And yes, same applies in regards to Sara. you cannot accuse her of cheating either.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Keinutnai wrote:My previous post clearly states why my messages are far less offensive than yours.

And no, I haven't lost my temper.

And I have not insulted you. At least not yet.

If I give you a print screen of the trades, will you drop all accusations and never mention it again, and never make suggestions or claims that I cheat?

I meant and you also meant the entire private broker page...so stop reading half of post or only the parts you like. you send me a page or two or three or four pages that contain the private broker you sent/received in the la 2 months or even more so we can see all who's feeding you...got something to hide?

And yes you are right: this doesn't apply for Sara as well, being your second accout, it really doesn't. More than that I can imagine why in 1-2 months si never sustained her point of view in front of these accusations?

And another thing I don't know why the your brother or maybe even other players don't judge your pms...after all I got banned for 1 day losing resources just for using the same language as you did. When you reported me the answer came immediately...how could he move that fast and now his to busy to judge your language...strange.

In the end let me remind you: THE ENTIRE PRIVATE BROKER FOR 1-2 MONTHS...OK?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 pm

castravete wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:My previous post clearly states why my messages are far less offensive than yours.

And no, I haven't lost my temper.

And I have not insulted you. At least not yet.

If I give you a print screen of the trades, will you drop all accusations and never mention it again, and never make suggestions or claims that I cheat?

I meant and you also meant the entire private broker page...so stop reading half of post or only the parts you like. you send me a page or two or three or four pages that contain the private broker you sent/received in the la 2 months or even more so we can see all who's feeding you...got something to hide?

And yes you are right: this doesn't apply for Sara as well, being your second accout, it really doesn't. More than that I can imagine why in 1-2 months si never sustained her point of view in front of these accusations?

And another thing I don't know why the your brother or maybe even other players don't judge your pms...after all I got banned for 1 day losing resources just for using the same language as you did. When you reported me the answer came immediately...how could he move that fast and now his to busy to judge your language...strange.

In the end let me remind you: THE ENTIRE PRIVATE BROKER FOR 1-2 MONTHS...OK?

I had enough of your accusations. If you don't apologise for this then this negotiation is over.
You shouldn't offend people, if you want something from them.

I am ok with providing screenshots of brokers in the last 1 month (31 days), with names blacked out, if you do what I asked you to do.
But this will not happen if you do not apologise for what you said just now.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm

What I said now is so very true so I can't back down...in front of you I don't have a reason to apologize because you hide the truth. If you wouldn't had something to hide you would have made this prin public to remove all accusations. There are so many things I don like about you but I can't express them because you and your brother are incapable of making the difference between criticism and offending.

I would apologize to you if you were honest and gave me the print to remove all accusations, but you are putting on some idiotic conditions and that makes me think even more that you have something to hide. I don't care you his sending resources as long he is a active player, it could be seaborgium it could be sa47, if that is your way of ifghting your bizz...we all saw the way you used Black Lotus to mass me. So you got to understand that I don't care who you are trading with...I just want to see WHO IS FEEDING YOU...THAT'S ALL! So show the print!
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:34 am

castravete wrote:What I said now is so very true so I can't back down...in front of you I don't have a reason to apologize because you hide the truth. If you wouldn't had something to hide you would have made this prin public to remove all accusations. There are so many things I don like about you but I can't express them because you and your brother are incapable of making the difference between criticism and offending.

I would apologize to you if you were honest and gave me the print to remove all accusations, but you are putting on some idiotic conditions and that makes me think even more that you have something to hide. I don't care you his sending resources as long he is a active player, it could be seaborgium it could be sa47, if that is your way of ifghting your bizz...we all saw the way you used Black Lotus to mass me. So you got to understand that I don't care who you are trading with...I just want to see WHO IS FEEDING YOU...THAT'S ALL! So show the print!

Obviously many trades are sent from alliance members all the time, sending funds, which are then used to mass Mujengan. I cannot disclose to you their names. So their names will be blackened out. I still don't get it why you care about my trades when really PTR is the only thing that matters.

If you are ok with what I suggested before and you will keep your word, and you will apologise for the accusations, then I will release the screenshots.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by seaborgium on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 am

Hes asking for information, if you blacken it out then theres no way to tell if it was from in or out of the alliance, so your just giving a little info with no meat in it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm

guys from your alliance that send you constant trades to mass Muj members? You mean the guys that have 20 mil army size for two years that send resources when you are at war and at peace?...funny! In my alliance I got only 2-3k turns as funding...the rest were resources which I woorked for.

And even so...why should you blacken their names if thier are from your alliance? I mean it's acceptable to get a certain amount of resources during war time...but my guess is that you received more than that.

So send the little picture without blacking anything. I'm not such a great trader and I don't have a master degree in economics like you so I'm not intersted in who is trading with you I'm just interested in who feeds your account(s).

And by the way the war started more than a mounth ago so you'll have to send the brokers form 2-3 months? Ok?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Gamniac on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Not that I want to involve myself in this... discussion, but I'd like to point out that "more than a month ago" is stretching it a bit.
try 2.5 months ago for accuracy.
avatar
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Age : 29
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

if the war strted for 2.5 months than yes the brokers for 2.5 months...anyway if your just trying to be funny I hope the admin can see it, beause his not joking around his banning people who try to muck other people and his so busy doing it that he can see what his brother hiding...so take walk and try to stop spaming...we still wait the print;)
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:07 am

castravete wrote:guys from your alliance that send you constant trades to mass Muj members? You mean the guys that have 20 mil army size for two years that send resources when you are at war and at peace?...funny! In my alliance I got only 2-3k turns as funding...the rest were resources which I woorked for.

And even so...why should you blacken their names if thier are from your alliance? I mean it's acceptable to get a certain amount of resources during war time...but my guess is that you received more than that.

So send the little picture without blacking anything. I'm not such a great trader and I don't have a master degree in economics like you so I'm not intersted in who is trading with you I'm just interested in who feeds your account(s).

And by the way the war started more than a mounth ago so you'll have to send the brokers form 2-3 months? Ok?

No

World Republic does not benefit, if Mujengan knows the pattern of our supply lines, the time and magnitude and the names of the members who contribute the most.
And since you want data for the whole duration of the war, there is even less reason for me to believe that you want to know I am innocent. Most likely this all is just a trick by Mujengan to have World Republic disclose sensitive information, so Mujengan can take advantage of it. The negotiation is over, and I take back the offer I made previously. You should have accepted it, when I offered it.

@Gamniac
His accusations previously was that my population jumped by over 10 million despite me killing millions of enemy soldiers and losing millions in the same process. That's why I am ok disclosing the trades where I bought 15,000,000 UU for gold. The traders allowed me to disclose their names. And that's exactly what I can prove, that this population was bought at a fair price. Also, I'd like to hint that even if I paid nothing for it, it would still be legit, as long as my PTR is ok.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am

My accusations were not only about your constant encrasing army size...or your so called very profiatble trades. You are a master in economics after all, even one with a degree. My accustations are about you cheating as I told you in that very very naughty and offending pms(as the judge considered them), getting feed by semi-active players and inactive players, multi-ing and by also benefeting of info that we don't have access to, because we can all be the admin's brother.

I'm not interested in the trades made within your alliance, after all you have some players with a 20-30 mil army size and 10 mil Idle units and 6k AT...I don't think they support the war effort...no not at all. I just have a hunch that some other players have also "traded" with you only for your prosperity and I just want to see that...I want to see if that is so and if you benefit form trades made only for your benefit. So please please try to concentrate and read an entire post and reply to all of it if you have something to reply, if not it's for your personal image to better shut up and stop trying to twist the words so you can avoid a straight answer...ok? can you promise me you'll try?...I hope the judge doesn't find that extremly hard ad offensive...ok?

And another thing: this thread had a different and a much more sensitive subject...it was about Keinutnai, THE ADMIN"S BROTHER, sending offending pms. Where's the judge now? Why is he taking so much to decide if the pms were offending or not? I mean in my case it took him just 1 day to decide and another one to ban me...where is he now?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 pm

You accused me of many things. And proving to be innocent for many of them is like trying to prove there is god. There is simply no way one can prove it on 100%.

But one accusation, namely the one that you claim that admin gave me resources or I got illegally fed during the certain time in September when I grew over 10 million, while massing Mujengan, which you accused me off, I can prove my innocence on that. And that's what I will do. And this will be the end of one of your conspiracy theories.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Now, before I get banned because I can clearly claim that you don't/can't read an entire post I repeat to you that I ACUSSE YOU BEING FEED AND MULTI-ING. I'm not accusing you for trading the 10 mil for 2k gold...bla bla...I'm accusing for getting much more than that from other players as well without giving anything in exchange...Also I'm accusing you for playing on 2-3 accounts...Ok...At least 2. Also I'm accusing you for using your brother for some advantages...To prove your fairness you can send me an uncensored print with the private trades and regarding your brother: WE CAN ALL SEE THAT YOU OFFENDED ME AND MY PARENTS AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU...NOTHING...HE ONLY BANNED ME BECAUSE YOU ASKED HIM TO...HE'S THE JUDGE THAT INTERPRETS AL PMS IN YOUR FAVOUR...GOT IT? HIS YOUR BROTHER!!!!!
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:56 pm

I didnt offend neither you nor your parents.

And why do you get offended about me being offended by your insults? Why is it wrong for me to assume that if someone is being rude that it is not the fault of his parents?
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by castravete on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:23 pm

And why is it wrong for me to assume that you are slowminded?...I only assumed that observing that you answer to only some parts of the pms I have sent...that's why allowed myself to assume a thing like that...why was it wrong?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 30
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Keinutnai on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 am

castravete wrote:And why is it wrong for me to assume that you are slowminded?...I only assumed that observing that you answer to only some parts of the pms I have sent...that's why allowed myself to assume a thing like that...why was it wrong?

You can assume anything, and assumption alone is not wrong.
but if you state your assumptions to others, you might offend them.

Now what I said in my previous post and what you said in your post are two completely different things. Although we both got offended (apparently) from what each person said, what you said is against the game rules, while what I said is not.

Another thing is that what I said is caused as a response to you insulting me, while what you say is caused as a response to your perception of me not answering some of your messages. So the causes to why we said what we said are also different.

This conversation is going in circles I believe, as you don't seem to see the differences, making it pointless to argue anymore.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Special Agent 47 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
castravete wrote:And why is it wrong for me to assume that you are slowminded?...I only assumed that observing that you answer to only some parts of the pms I have sent...that's why allowed myself to assume a thing like that...why was it wrong?

You can assume anything, and assumption alone is not wrong.
but if you state your assumptions to others, you might offend them.

Now what I said in my previous post and what you said in your post are two completely different things. Although we both got offended (apparently) from what each person said, what you said is against the game rules, while what I said is not.

Another thing is that what I said is caused as a response to you insulting me, while what you say is caused as a response to your perception of me not answering some of your messages. So the causes to why we said what we said are also different.

This conversation is going in circles I believe, as you don't seem to see the differences, making it pointless to argue anymore.

Not that I want to get involved in this, but I think everyone should read, and then reread this post.
avatar
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Location : Preparing for my next mission.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Keinutnai offensive ingame pms

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum