Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wounded/Healed units

+6
Manleva
Kenzu
Nomad
doxakk
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Wounded/Healed units - Page 4 Empty Re: Wounded/Healed units

Post by Admin Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

atm it's 4% per day.

the suggestions then moved towards a "what if" scenario involving a heal rate of around 13% per day, OR 0.39% in turn installments
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:22 pm

ok, I feel I am still missing something, but i got a good idea on the overall picture, and my last statement still holds.

I am not as much against them anymore. I'd just like to see the WE balanced be it by increasing killed units WE or giving partial/all for wounded,,, and I'd like to see the process sped up somehow in some way.

I still feel they are mainly useless for the war your fight presently, and useless for the rebuild after,,, but have found they are very useful in the initial or second wave of the next war and as a stock pile of prepaid soilders who do not effect AE
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 am

Admin wrote:atm it's 4% per day.

the suggestions then moved towards a "what if" scenario involving a heal rate of around 13% per day, OR 0.39% in turn installments

hmmm 13%per day OR 0.39% per turn

I'll vote for the 0.39% per turn (18.72% per day) even though I think it's a typo.

Currently I think the 4% per day is to low but I'm also willing to say that 13% per day may be to high. Lets face it All the wounded do is to give you some units that can be trained for free and as there is no end to the game then there is no pressing need to have them all healed and ready for use tomorrow.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 am

Manleva wrote:
hmmm 13%per day OR 0.39% per turn
I'll vote for the 0.39% per turn (18.72% per day) even though I think it's a typo.
yh you're right. It's 2.9% per turn which equals 13% daily
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Nomad wrote:ok, I feel I am still missing something, but i got a good idea on the overall picture, and my last statement still holds.

I am not as much against them anymore. I'd just like to see the WE balanced be it by increasing killed units WE or giving partial/all for wounded,,, and I'd like to see the process sped up somehow in some way.

I still feel they are mainly useless for the war your fight presently, and useless for the rebuild after,,, but have found they are very useful in the initial or second wave of the next war and as a stock pile of prepaid soilders who do not effect AE

Thats why i wanted wounded to be at least added to Farming and raiding.

That way I can accept the 4% or admin new idea of 75% at day 10 and 94% at day 20.

Because if half are wounded when raiding or farming a def you at least can use the wounded/healed for that.

I found out that for war and rebuilding after war wounded/healed are useless but for farming and raiding because some of those i hit had def they where usefull and would be even more usefull if those 2 missions gave 50/50 in killed/wounded.

And no admin if you do this then the losses should not be change. The fact it still takes tons of days getting your units healed including the fact that the wounded units weapons are lost as well which means 50% unites killed, 50% units wounded but 100% weapons lost and not 50% lost and 50% left waiting for wounded to be healed and put back lol.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Nimras wrote:And no admin if you do this then the losses should not be change. The fact it still takes tons of days getting your units healed including the fact that the wounded units weapons are lost as well which means 50% unites killed, 50% units wounded but 100% weapons lost and not 50% lost and 50% left waiting for wounded to be healed and put back lol.
Saying losses will not change is as close to the truth as saying with it losses would halve. As you said precicely weapons still get destroyed, so all you save is some units.

However it's still a significant portion of the costs (15-30%)
2 dead soldiers with MA's: ~1.85 Mil kuwal lost
1 Wounded soldier: 400k Kuwal saved
That's a reduction of 21%
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:And no admin if you do this then the losses should not be change. The fact it still takes tons of days getting your units healed including the fact that the wounded units weapons are lost as well which means 50% unites killed, 50% units wounded but 100% weapons lost and not 50% lost and 50% left waiting for wounded to be healed and put back lol.
Saying losses will not change is as close to the truth as saying with it losses would halve. As you said precicely weapons still get destroyed, so all you save is some units.

However it's still a significant portion of the costs (15-30%)
2 dead soldiers with MA's: ~1.85 Mil kuwal lost
1 Wounded soldier: 400k Kuwal saved
That's a reduction of 21%

I do not say losses will not change i say if you add that 50% of units get wounded when farming and raiding people with def then the loss% should not change it should stay as it is right now.

How do you get 400k saved please explaine that?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Well 150k from training and 250k of the actual unit value
At least that's how I always calculate farm losses
Admin
Admin