Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wounded/healed units idea

3 posters

Go down

wounded/healed units idea Empty wounded/healed units idea

Post by Nimras Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Not only would it be good if you get wounded units when raiding and farming but thats not why i post here.

I have been thinking and admin why not make it so when you reach lets say 10k wounded units left then instead of a % healed a day you move over to a X amount healed per day maybe 1k or something like that.

Because the fact is after a big war or even in a big and long war will the one who has a big amount of wounded take ages to get them back.

We already had this discution and I still find your lack of understanding that the % is not a good idea when you get further down in the units left wounded.

Hence why i surgest that when you hit a fixed amount or lower we move from a % a day to a fixed amount a day this makes it more fair and better for everyone.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

wounded/healed units idea Empty Re: wounded/healed units idea

Post by Kenzu Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

I find 1000 units to heal per day not much, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a fixed amount heal when there are only few wounded left. But since they heal each turn, it could be some fixed amount per turn for example 25 per turn, thats 1200 per day, or it could be even 100 per turn, thats 4800 per day. Considering it's normal for people to have 30 or 40k unit production, 4800 uu per day isn't too much either.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Kenzu wrote:I find 1000 units to heal per day not much, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a fixed amount heal when there are only few wounded left. But since they heal each turn, it could be some fixed amount per turn for example 25 per turn, thats 1200 per day, or it could be even 100 per turn, thats 4800 per day. Considering it's normal for people to have 30 or 40k unit production, 4800 uu per day isn't too much either.

My post was just a example the number when it move from % to fixed and how much a fixed number is something we can find and discuss the idea was more there to get the talks.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 am

I hope Admin listens this time, he didn't last time when we asked for this.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down