Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingame trading - what's allowed

+14
Paladius
r1maru
lil monsters
curumo
PeaceDevil
Vesper
kingkongfan1
Admin
ian
Martineagle
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
Nomad
Jiro
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ingame trading - what's allowed - Page 5 Empty Re: Ingame trading - what's allowed

Post by Nimras Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Well i get the link i just see 2 things i would like for you to do else i understand it perfectly and love it.

Raw UP <- is missing i would like to have this still there as i liked to know as well.
Loyal for <- is it possible when this gets 100% up and running instead of the old system to show the ACTUALLY loyality they have to you instead of since it was putted in

Beside that i love the new one.
k removed race for now and added raw up back.
Thing is I generally design the pages to look on a 1280x1024 screen since that is generally the most often used size by people

explain the second one.

Hmm i haven't seen any run that low all my friends and me runs at 1680 * 1050 and up.

But if you can get all in there plus RACE then it will be cool.

Second one easy.

140 Turns <--- thats wrong all my officers been there for way longer i would love to see the correct time if possible when you lunch this for real instead of that fake one.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Ingame trading - what's allowed - Page 5 Empty Re: Ingame trading - what's allowed

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Nimras wrote:140 Turns <--- thats wrong all my officers been there for way longer i would love to see the correct time if possible when you lunch this for real instead of that fake one.
that is the "for real" launch

you really think i store such mundane actions like who joined who as an officer at what time and when they left for months or even weeks?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 pm

so a system is being put in place and no explination of how it works?

WTH?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

the only thing that's running for real is the counter to see how much got transferred. an extensive explanation is in the works however somebody still didn't type it up
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:140 Turns <--- thats wrong all my officers been there for way longer i would love to see the correct time if possible when you lunch this for real instead of that fake one.
that is the "for real" launch

you really think i store such mundane actions like who joined who as an officer at what time and when they left for months or even weeks?

I would think the Game actually knew how loyal they been Wink.

But meh apparently not lol.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5