reset server affecting main

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

should reset affect main?

19% 19% 
[ 5 ]
77% 77% 
[ 20 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 26

reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

Any war experience you gain for destroying other players accounts will be also added as achievement points
Unlike War Experience, these achievement points grow by a percentage each day.
At the end of the round, you will be able to convert these points along with some other parts of your account into benefits on the main server

ok so basically anyone that doesn't play reset server is going to be punished?? I thought the reset was going to be a separate game and not have anything to do with main but maybe an update that works there being moved into main. Now i sure there is others that will not be happy about this and others that will be delighted. I do feel that this should have been indicated right for the start. Again this update as others that have be mentioned just help the top accounts and not others , this seems to be a growing trend.


Last edited by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nomad on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 am

I dislike this.

Like those who have jobs on PC's dont have enough bonuses already.

meh, I'll give it a try but feel its a kick in the nuts right now.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Vesper on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 am

agree wish post number 2
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 am

No one has said anything about the size of the bonus,

I understand that people dislike the principle of it but I'm sure a right way can be found to balance incentive to play reset.
Besides I dont think it's a bad alternative giving people the option to chose how they wish to grow on main, play very actively on reset and semi actively on main, or actively on main and semi actively on reset.
At the end of the day, at least my belief, that both these groups should have comparably powerful accounts on the main server. (although the latter obviously being in the advantage)

Sidenote:
Casshern wrote: I do feel that this should have been indicated right for the start.
News Page 6th July wrote: There will most likely be some prizes handed out after the round is over.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by melonhead on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 am

i like it bring some blood in to the reset.. and i dont care about gaining the bonuses on main as i put my main in vac, but it does give incentive
avatar
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Age : 29
Number of posts : 132
Location : your moms closet
Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Lucien Lachance on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 am

im sorry, but the day i HAVE TO start playing a reset just to increase my main account im afraid the only button i will hitting will be delete.....
as long as theres bonuses on main from reset there will always be an unfair advantage to those players playing the reset as opposed to those of us who enjoy main, and IF THE ONLY way to get those bonuses are to play the reset server they can no longer be deemed as seperate games HENCE forcing more people to play reset just to keep an edge in this game is wrong.

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Location : cheydinhal, cyrodil
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

Please explain to me the following bold underligned points and how you came to that conclusion
Lucien Lachance wrote:but the day i HAVE TO start playing a reset just to increase my main account
So you can't increase your main account by actively playing main?

Lucien Lachance wrote:and IF THE ONLY way to get those bonuses are to play the reset server
What bonuses and why "the only way"?

Lucien Lachance wrote:as long as theres bonuses on main from reset there will always be an unfair advantage to those players playing the reset as opposed to those of us who enjoy main,
That's not true, you can spend a few hours raiding on main, or you spend several weeks playing reset and then get these units on main after round ends.
How is it an unfair advantage.


I am awaiting a reply since I would like to know what to write in the next news message so that people have no misunderstandings about the benefits that will come from playing the reset server.
Most importantly I need to know where you got the information from that there will be bonuses that will come only from playing reset and how it's impossible to improve your main account by playing main server

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:47 am

because people the play reset get an extra bonus on main, that they wouldn't otherwise. Personally i don't see rewarding the people that play it as bad, but the reward should be in reset (extra resources for start of next round etc) not have anything to do with main but maybe an achievement. All that is going to happen is that the very active people (of course they play both) are going to get an extra advantage that they wouldn't have got if the reset server wasn't there
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Casshern wrote:because people the play reset get an extra bonus on main, that they wouldn't otherwise.
Of course they would get the same benefits, how did you come to the conclusion that someone with free time couldn't gain the same or even more growth simply by focusing on main server.
But instead of spending time over the 3 months playing a different server, they'd spend a fraction of said time raiding and farming inactives on the main server.

I see this as a much better way of offering those who can and want to spend more time on the game to advance their main accounts while not wanting to simply get turns, find targets and keep clicking that raid button, but actually getting to use the assault button more often and having battles where one can trash their account without any consequences that will last longer than 3 months.
That as well as that by having less players raiding and farming of inactives on main, it will increase the bounty offered by these targets for the other players.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm

04 August

Until further notice, anything that's not a fair instant trade as far as the game is concerned is considered illegal.
Any outstanding debts can be sent however it has to be reported through the "contact admin" form. Accounts may be sold, but their contents may not be moved. If you buy an account, you use it as it is.
The system for bonuses for playing the reset server are almost finalized

Any war experience you gain for destroying other players accounts will be also added as achievement points
Unlike War Experience, these achievement points grow by a percentage each day.
At the end of the round, you will be able to convert these points along with some other parts of your account into benefits on the main server

@ Admin... with respect to you, this very confusing update is how we all have come to basicly the same conclusion... that if a player does not play reset then his account on main will suffer, personally I do not like this at all, I think that main is main; & reset is reset, & what happens on one should not have an effect on the other as there are two seperate playstyles involved here... as for the prizes implied to be given at the end of the round; this is definately not what anyone had in mind... another thing, I have many friends that play this game who do not have the time to invest into both servers; as they work long hot hours, & no incentive can change that... & what about those who play heavily on both servers? are they not going to gain unfair advantages over others who can't invest the same amount of time?...



king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 pm

let me know which points are not fully clear based on my replies

the one reason people keep on repeating on and on like a broken tape recorder is that someone who has free time will play both servers and then
Then at the end of the round when everyone can see how much most balanced accounts gain prizes and understand that it could just be a symbolic amount, easily obtainable by a few hours of raiding, no one will actually come to me and say they are sorry for crying wolf and that the prizes dont actually put a "huge" disadvantage over those that cannot play the reset server and that the whole fuss wasn't worth the bytes that occupy this thread.

If you wish to make a claim that giving rewards on main for playing reset will unbalance the game and make it worlds apart compared to now, then be willing to stand by that statement and accept to pay a price if you end up being wrong.


Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:let me know which points are not fully clear based on my replies

nothing that you have said so far on this subject has made any sense to me... that is why I asked the Questions that I did, & you answer me with a question? I am done with this... nuff said... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:that is why I asked the Questions that I did, & you answer me with a question? I am done with this... nuff said... king
thing is that you didn't say anything new only repeated the worries others have already voiced, hence I wasn't sure if you read my replies which already explained everything you asked and should therefore simply rephrase my answers

kingkongfan1 wrote:that if a player does not play reset then his account on main will suffer
If a player has no time to raid then they also suffer, should I remove raiding then?
And yes it's the same logic

Admin wrote:
Lucien Lachance wrote:as long as theres bonuses on main from reset there will always be an unfair advantage to those players playing the reset as opposed to those of us who enjoy main,
That's not true, you can spend a few hours raiding on main, or you spend several weeks playing reset and then get these units on main after round ends.
How is it an unfair advantage.
looks to me very much like
kingkongfan1 wrote:what about those who play heavily on both servers? are they not going to gain unfair advantages over others who can't invest the same amount of time?
These same players will gain the same identical advantages by simply spending more time on main instead, picking their targets more carefully and stealing more with each hit. Leaving the less worthwhile targets for the less active players.

Admin wrote:That as well as that by having less players raiding and farming of inactives on main, it will increase the bounty offered by these targets for the other players.
Less active players will benefit significantly if the more active players invest more time on reset instead of main, that's a simple fact.

Anything else?

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 pm


kingkongfan1 wrote:that if a player does not play reset then his account on main will suffer
If a player has no time to raid then they also suffer, should I remove raiding then?
And yes it's the same logic

I am back only because I really want to understand what is going on here...
1) I raid little to none, I find it unprofitable, & a waste of turns. so in the above example; are you refering to raiding on main affecting main?... raiding on reset affecting reset?... raiding on main affecting reset?... raiding on reset affecting main...
How does actions taken on one game have an effect on a completely different game?

I see main as a game of chess... slow, methodical, strategic...
reset is like playing Doom on the 64, shoot 'em up, blow 'em up kill them all... thats it

there is no likeness between the two games; so why should what happens on one, have anything at all to do with the other?... but then again, what do I know?... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:29 pm

your agruement admin is that if someone uses the time on reset basically there main should be compensated in some way. Why?? Its there choice to play reset so why should people who don't play reset be punished. If you want to incentivice the time they put in, in reset it should be in reset . The people that have time to play both will not lose out in main they will still farm and raid their list for what they think is profitable. Can this be put to the community as a whole and a vote taken as at the moment the consensus i'm seeing here is the players against it and the admin for it. I don't agree with you that active players that play reset will be affected in main by lose of time. Very active players like you are talking about will not lose out at all but gain. As i said if i had know reset would affect main i would have thought of playing but i'm not happy that it gets landed on us with so much of a head start to other players playing already.

Can i ask has the up take on reset been that bad that you need to try force players to play it that haven't already ?

can i also ask are main and reset seperate or not ?
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by ian on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

@ admin.

Before I offer an opinion on the whole "omg playing active in reset gives players an unfair advantage in main" argument... could you maybe give us an idea on what sort of awards per "experience" points your talking about which could be transferred across into main? lol

I.e. preferably an example illustrating:

- How many Military Experience Points and what a player could expect to gain in terms of benefits (i.e. number of UU/ kuwal or whatever) for those military experience points

- How easy it would be to gain those military experience points (i.e. like just saying quickly how many attack supers you d need to loose and defence supers you d need to kill on reset for example to get those military experience points).

@ Everyone else:

You could be complaining over something which offers very little advantage/ any gain onto main - considering to gain military experience on reset I m assuming (note: I ve never played reset so may be wrong) that a player needs:

- To have a military built and developed I.e. attack supers trained, techs invested in in order to kill someone

- How much their military is developed will effect the scale of destruction they can kill - which in turn will impact their military experience they can get. I.e. a 1billion strike will only be able to kill defences/ accounts with defences around that scale (I m probably way out on what reset accounts are running around with.. but by and large the larger the target, the larger your military needs to be!)

- How well developed (i.e. techs) their military is will effect how effective they are at killing thing's - which will impact how much military experience they get.

So basically all of the above will require time & effort on the part of the player to develop.

Someone who barely logs into reset will likely have a crap military, and therefore be unable to gain very many military experience points at all - which in turn will result in very little gain for their main account when these points are converted to rewards.

Someone who logs into reset and plays actively will gain more experience and therefore more rewards on main.... But as admin has already pointed out - surely if that player put that time & effort into his main account instead of reset then the gains from that would be comparable (probably even larger) to the gains from the rewards of his activity on the reset server.

I m neither for or against this update untill more information becomes available - since right now people are making up their minds without a clue of the actual effects this update will have....
avatar
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:19 pm

I can't even so much as make a guess how many points people will end up having at the end of the round. There's too many factors involved. You get these points as easily as you do on main (A def super is worth 200 points on both servers), but the game speed is increased and your up generates extra soldiers automatically, so getting total kills is easier.

The points alone will not decide on the final bonus though, other things like army size and up will most likely be also considered (only going by killed stuff alone would be not too hard to abuse) but if either of these categories is too small compared to the others, it will reduce your overall benefit.
(the whole point of the automatic growth in points is that you won't necesarily have more points if you simply wait until you have more units to sacrifice, 5k killed units in the beginning might end up being worth 5 mil killed units by the end of the 3rd month)

I am not fully decided on the final bonuses but I could very well imagine that a very strong account without any specific bonuses (like rank 1 stats or similar) could get several hundred K worth of UU's (or trading ability extension, etc.)

I obviously can't say that if you reach 1 mil army, get 300 up per turn and kill 1 mil units you'll get so many UU's on main since the conversion ratios will be based on what the active people achieve.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:19 pm

why is this needed?

wasn't reset always going to be separate entity to main and not affect it?

@ian bonus doesn't matter still a bonus. that players will get every 3 months. so even a several hundred k worth of uu will add up

added a poll
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Casshern wrote:As i said if i had know reset would affect main i would have thought of playing but i'm not happy that it gets landed on us with so much of a head start to other players playing already.
Admin wrote:No one has said anything about the size of the bonus,

I understand that people dislike the principle of it but I'm sure a right way can be found to balance incentive to play reset.
Besides I dont think it's a bad alternative giving people the option to chose how they wish to grow on main, play very actively on reset and semi actively on main, or actively on main and semi actively on reset.
At the end of the day, at least my belief, that both these groups should have comparably powerful accounts on the main server. (although the latter obviously being in the advantage)

Sidenote:
Casshern wrote: I do feel that this should have been indicated right for the start.
News Page 6th July wrote: There will most likely be some prizes handed out after the round is over.
What did get landed on who? I'm still not getting that

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Steveanaya on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 pm

I like the idea of rewards. It makes reset more fun:)
avatar
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Age : 21
Number of posts : 695
Location : Narnia
Registration date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

from the being i was under the impression that reset was to be separate server and nothing to do with main. seems i was under the wrong impression. I don't feel it should be related in anyway to main as a very different game. Also you are forcing people to play the reset server to get the same bonus as others that do. take gw for example there is ascended but at least everyone gets the same bonus has nothing to do with there rank or war exp
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Casshern wrote:from the being i was under the impression that reset was to be separate server and nothing to do with main.

Casshern wrote:I don't feel it should be related in anyway to main as a very different game. Also you are forcing people to play the reset server to get the same bonus as others that do. take gw for example there is ascended but at least everyone gets the same bonus has nothing to do with there rank or war exp
some people dislike having to click themselves through hundreds of raids, they'd rather play a different game.
But at the same time they would not want to fall behind in main.

Also I dont see how with ascended everyone gets the same bonus, you only have the same bonus if you have as many ascensions as the other people directly translating to how much time you spend raiding and farming so that you can fund them.

The people who have too much free time will always be able to push their growth more and more, doesn't matter if reset gives any benefits or not.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm


News Page 6th July wrote: There will most likely be some prizes handed out after the round is over.

This statement is the core of the problem... prizes handed out after the round is over, indicates to me that the "prize" will be given to the reset account. As there are no "rounds" in main... I took it that way, not that my main account would benefit from some action taken playing reset... had I known that, my playstyle would have been much more agressive than it has been so far... to sum it up Admin never indicated that prizes would be given to main accounts for playing on the reset... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:to sum it up Admin never indicated that prizes would be given to main accounts for playing on the reset...
fine, I apologize for that misunderstanding, thanks for the clarification
It had not occurred to me that people would assume it's possible to give prizes on a server which only main point is that each round everyone starts on EQUAL footing.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Admin wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:to sum it up Admin never indicated that prizes would be given to main accounts for playing on the reset...
fine, I apologize for that misunderstanding, thanks for the clarification
It had not occurred to me that people would assume it's possible to give prizes on a server which only main point is that each round everyone starts on EQUAL footing.

I apologize as well... thank you... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum