reset server affecting main

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

should reset affect main?

19% 19% 
[ 5 ]
77% 77% 
[ 20 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 26

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nomad on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

I'll wait and see the prizes. I still presently feel its a bad update. I see and agree with your line of thinking on giving the option to play a faster paced game but not give up on main, and I'm fine with that. I still feel like I am being done wrong because I don't have 2 hrs to spend on main, and 2 more to spend on reset. I only have 2 hrs period. (2 hrs is an example). This means I spend 2 hrs in main only while someone else gets 2 hrs in main, and 2 hours in reset and benefits more in main even tho we spent the same time and effort there.

Also some points you raise are flawed Admin. Giving them another game to play WILL NOT detour them from playing main differently and you know it. Also the ascended point you made is a bad one since many have done max ascentions and NEVER even opened their ascended accounts.
avatar
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Location : Everywhere and nowhere at all.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:19 am

on ascended the bonus is done from ascending in main and has nothing to do with how my account is set up in ascended. whether i put five minutes in in ascended a day or 1 hr, i don't get any more advantage on main for it than any other player. i know lots of people that have there accounts set up that they never login to ascended but at unknown they get the same as me in main. i ascended to origin and i didn't have to spend huge time on the game and never raided.

Reset in my view was meant for people who wanted a quicker style of play. they gave up there time willing to play it and you know well for most its not affecting their main growth in anyway
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Vesper on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 am

Admin wrote:some people dislike having to click themselves through hundreds of raids, they'd rather play a different game.
But at the same time they would not want to fall behind in main.

And then there will be the players that raid on main and are very active on reset as well that will gain the "bonuses" on both servers that are never supposed to be linked. I am almost certain you said it somewhere on forums that these will be two separate servers but it seems the entire forum topic went missing. When I first read that you said prizes will be rewarded I thought you meant cash prizes for the winners on reset. IMO a cash reward will have the same intent of gathering new players for reset but will not piss off so many people by linking the 2 servers like you plan to do. Then if people wish with the "small" amount of money they win on reset they can buy stuff from the cash market on main like everybody else. You could possible do something like 25 Aderan Dollars or something that can be used on main cash market. People can't really argue against that unless they argue against the entire cash market idea in the first place since each and every person on main has the same opportunity to use the cash market.
avatar
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Osyndicate on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:44 am

Vesper wrote:agree wish post number 2


agree wish post number 3


Also, I really only dislike this because I have a lot less fun when I get on the reset server, just knowing that it is going to just get reset makes my initiative dissipate.
avatar
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
592
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Age : 24
Number of posts : 208
Location : Behind you...
Registration date : 2009-05-02

View user profile http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:21 am

Nomad wrote:Also some points you raise are flawed Admin. Giving them another game to play WILL NOT detour them from playing main differently and you know it. Also the ascended point you made is a bad one since many have done max ascentions and NEVER even opened their ascended accounts.
I am very well aware of some flaws in my argumentation but if I went with logic alone versus emotional responses then I wouldn't get too far very often
and I feel ascended has little to do with this example but someone else decided to bring it in.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 am

Vesper wrote:You could possible do something like 25 Aderan Dollars or something that can be used on main cash market.
Something similar is in the works and that is also most likely how I will do it, giving people the chance to pick between resources and maybe extention of their trading ability

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Capt_Blood on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

So quite simply all of the complaints have been about something that has yet to be calculated because there is currently insufficient data and it's going to be a while before there is enough data.

The mere fact that a reward is mentioned appears to be enough to get many to jump to conclusions without any facts to support them.

Frankly I don't know why there are so many who don't like the Reset Server and consider that they need to be extremely active to play there.
Possibly it's an issue with them and an inability to simply play for fun. One thing that they all seem to be forgetting is that with the differences between the Main server and the Reset server is that the Reset server is the only one where they can actually achieve something that cannot be taken away from them by anyone else. At least in the reset server you can Win a round. You also have the ability to try out different things in different rounds.
avatar
Capt_Blood
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : The Legion of Blood
Number of posts : 42
Location : The High Seas
Registration date : 2010-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 am

its better to have this discussion now then when its to late. it started after i saw the update on the news page. As i said before i'm not against rewarding players for playing reset but the reward should be in rest and not affect main
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by kingkongfan1 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Capt_Blood wrote:So quite simply all of the complaints have been about something that has yet to be calculated because there is currently insufficient data and it's going to be a while before there is enough data.

The mere fact that a reward is mentioned appears to be enough to get many to jump to conclusions without any facts to support them.

Frankly I don't know why there are so many who don't like the Reset Server and consider that they need to be extremely active to play there.
Possibly it's an issue with them and an inability to simply play for fun. One thing that they all seem to be forgetting is that with the differences between the Main server and the Reset server is that the Reset server is the only one where they can actually achieve something that cannot be taken away from them by anyone else. At least in the reset server you can Win a round. You also have the ability to try out different things in different rounds.

I am not here to argue with you; I do not think that you fully understand exactly what the fuss is about... the fuss is over keeping the two (main) & (reset) seperate... one has no effect on the other, Vesper said it also, I have searched for the exact thread stating such & cannot find it... Also having a little better understanding of the situation, I am not saying that I am against the idea... I am just saying that this is not what was implied when this subject was first discussed... BTW- welcome to the game... king
avatar
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Age : 50
Number of posts : 1387
Location : Skull Island
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by lil monsters on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Lucien Lachance wrote:as long as theres bonuses on main from reset there will always be an unfair advantage to those players playing the reset as opposed to those of us who enjoy main,
Admin wrote:
That's not true, you can spend a few hours raiding on main, or you spend several weeks playing reset and then get these units on main after round ends.
How is it an unfair advantage.

why can't the people that play reset also play main, only takes like 5 minutes to raid or farm on main, so why can't they play both and you keep re set bonuses left on reset and not given on main, a totally differnt game.
i tried playing re set and that as being the first time ever playing a re set game, i think it s*cks, so i deleted me re set account, so i ask, why can't the little tots on re set also play main, and if they can't handle two games, then why don't they just quit one of them.


lil monsters
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 3593
Age : 26
Number of posts : 37
Location : over your grave
Registration date : 2010-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:39 pm

also most that play this game also play other doubt there is many that don't. Under your argument shouldn't we be compensated in some way for taking time away from main
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Casshern wrote:also most that play this game also play other doubt there is many that don't. Under your argument shouldn't we be compensated in some way for taking time away from main
I am unable to see the similarity between playing reset instead of main and playing another game instead of main

so "under my argument", no

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nimras on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Admin NO AND NO AND NO.

GW also have RESET servers and GUESS WHAT the bonuses they get are not given in main but on the reset server.

The fact you bring GW ascended in shows you don't know GW at all or you at least missed the point.

A Ascended player worked their ass off to ascend to get the bonus it gives.

Atm i am 5 ascention from the biggest ascention only because i want the 47% bonus to all my stuff and the ascended blessing. Beside that i get nothing else and i have worked hard in main to do this. The next ascention will cost me over 30mill UU to do. and over 20trill naq.

I do not play reset server as i do not have the time or energy to play them with all the other games i do.

And no matter what a bonus should not be given to those who play reset in main. Not even if the bonus is small as RESET in my oppinion has nothing to do with MAIN. You can argue alot but like the farm update i find this update and idea void.

You are yet again giving me a reason to leave this game and advocate why this game should be closed and shut down. Don't continue to ruin the game even furter.

Those playing Reset could get a bonus in Reset may it be they when they hit a % mark get something based on their ending last round.

Or maybe make another game for the bonus alone i don't care.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Nimras wrote:The fact you bring GW ascended in shows you don't know GW at all or you at least missed the point.
Since it was casshern who brought in ascended it shows that you dont read my posts?

independent of that, you just repeated what I said in my post so thank you for agreeing with me, I am glad that we are of the same opinion.
Bonus on main directly translates to time invested

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nimras on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:The fact you bring GW ascended in shows you don't know GW at all or you at least missed the point.
Since it was casshern who brought in ascended it shows that you dont read my posts?

independent of that, you just repeated what I said in my post so thank you for agreeing with me, I am glad that we are of the same opinion.
Bonus on main directly translates to time invested

I aren't Agreeing with you nothing that happens in RESET should go to main.

And no Bonus on main does not translate in time invested if you regere to GW if you refere to AW yes.

And i am sorry if i missed Cas post about ascended i saw your post about it hence why i talked to you which is my bad and i read every message but since i am also bussy on MSN i might have missed something lol.

But as far i am concerned NO BONUS or any other thing should be granted in MAIN because of their gameplay in RESET not even a little hello as it should be kept seperate.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Nimras wrote:And no Bonus on main does not translate in time invested if you regere to GW if you refere to AW yes.
It does on GW too, you raid more, you can pay the big costs for ascension far more quickly than if you raid less
At least that's how it worked for the 3 years I was around on and off

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:51 pm

ok forget ascended i used it as an example yes. Your main point is still that playing rest takes away from there time to play main. So they should be compensated. The players willingly started to play reset before they knew there would be a bonus in main. they decided to give some time to it. WHy should others be punished that didn't. Its pretty clear that most players seem to be against a bonus in main from reset but not against bonus in reset. Will you listen to the players here or at least take a poll server wide and see. What we don't want is things like this forced on us and the admin not listening.
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nimras on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:And no Bonus on main does not translate in time invested if you regere to GW if you refere to AW yes.
It does on GW too, you raid more, you can pay the big costs for ascension far more quickly than if you raid less
At least that's how it worked for the 3 years I was around on and off

Lol there we Disagree time i use to RAID here or on GW is not a bonus thats just me playing the game.

If someone wanna play Reset let them but they should not be getting anything on MAIN because they play RESET if they do then i want something for playing GW, Ascended and all my other online games here. Thats only fair because by your accord me playing them take away time from main and that time should give a bonus.

Now if you don't see the point then we have a problem but as i said before and i say again no matter how well anyone play RESET they should not get so much as one single hello or bonus in MAIN for it.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Nimras wrote:Now if you don't see the point then we have a problem but as i said before and i say again no matter how well anyone play RESET they should not get so much as one single hello or bonus in MAIN for it.
I see your point, that's why people wont be getting a 1:1 ratio for their efforts, that'd be silly to say the least.
If you play reset, then most likely you play because you have the free time and want to play it. A minor bonus at the end which equals to peanuts compared to the time invested will not become the fundamental decision whether or not to play reset, but simply a tie breaker.
Hell, you could get a job instead of spending the time raiding on main and then use the money you earn to donate and you'd end up with a bigger boost.

The main point still being that those who wish to put main on the back burner slightly in favor of reset will get some compensation, improving gameplay for others both on main as well as on the reset server.
I fully understand that you have a philosophical problem with it and will disagree with everything related to it independent of the execution.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Casshern on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 am

how will giving people who play reset a bonus on main for other on main exactly. It will be a bonus that they will not get unless they want to put time in on reset.

what exactly would be wrong with giving them the bonus on reset only? what have you against it and why have you taken your stand on bonus been given on main? would you be willing to take a server wide poll on it?

can you answer those questions for me. with just the small poll here you can clearly see that your active player on the forum don't seem to want this update.
avatar
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:58 am

Casshern wrote:It will be a bonus that they will not get unless they want to put time in on reset.
No it won't. It is clearly possible to get resources on main by playing main. If you disagree then explain that premise, I really dont understand that.

Casshern wrote:what exactly would be wrong with giving them the bonus on reset only?
Admin wrote:It had not occurred to me that people would assume it's possible to give prizes on a server which only main point is that each round everyone starts on EQUAL footing.
Casshern wrote:what have you against it and why have you taken your stand on bonus been given on main?
Admin wrote:It had not occurred to me that people would assume it's possible to give prizes on a server which only main point is that each round everyone starts on EQUAL footing.

Casshern wrote:would you be willing to take a server wide poll on it?
Probably not

Casshern wrote:with just the small poll here you can clearly see that your active player on the forum don't seem to want this update.
I'm sorry but where in the poll does it say anything like "reward on main for playing reset".

I voted no btw, I thought it's just a general question about how much should the accounts affect each other. I was kinda surprised why you put it up since no one has ever talked about physically linking the two accounts (except for the purpose that you only need to donate once to have trading ability on both servers)

Ask people what they understand under that question, most will tell you something along the lines of "someone attacking me on reset, or me attacking someone on reset, will damage them on main too", codeword descension.
Ascended server affects main server in sgw, because someone can descend you there and then reduce your bonuses on main. That's a punishment for not playing the server. That's clearly not at risk happening here.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by melonhead on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 am

I really don't see the issue. It's a three month round, the bounuses are not going to be game changing, and if you want them play next round.

thats what this will do, make it so more people play reset next round, it's called incentive. admin your totally on the right track here.

and like admin said, you can either play reset and gain some bonuses or focus your time on main and gain the same from just spending time playing.

people should stop whining and relies this is a great incentive for people to play reset...which is much needed...
avatar
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Age : 29
Number of posts : 132
Location : your moms closet
Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Capt_Blood on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 am

I can see that there is a lot of talk here that if people were to stop and think about things for a minute before jumping to conclusions then they may actually be able to post something that is worthwhile reading.

What would be the point of awarding the bonus's for playing on the reset server to the reset server account. Isn't the point of a reset server that all of the accounts get Reset back to the same starting point. If you start adding bonus's to the reset server then it no longer becomes a reset server.

As to the suggestion that if bonus's from reset are allowed then bonus's from other games should be allowed is utter hogwash. Both the Main Server and the Reset server are linked but not in the way that most think. so to clarify this here's the current links. 1-The players account is linked so that Supporter Status features are available in both versions. 2-Main and Reset have the same Admin, programmers and ownership.

I'll also point out that this is AW and NOT SWG, GW, Dune. I've seen so many complaining here about what goes on in those game that I find it rather funny when I start seeing some of these same people suggesting that we implement features from them.

And one final point, this game is not our's it belongs to Admin and he's the person who does all of the work and pays all of the bills. Some may Donate and are rewarded for that but I doubt that the amount of donations go anywhere near paying all of the bills so I will support anything that Admin wants to do to try and improve the player base.
avatar
Capt_Blood
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : The Legion of Blood
Number of posts : 42
Location : The High Seas
Registration date : 2010-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Nimras on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Capt_Blood wrote:I can see that there is a lot of talk here that if people were to stop and think about things for a minute before jumping to conclusions then they may actually be able to post something that is worthwhile reading.

What would be the point of awarding the bonus's for playing on the reset server to the reset server account. Isn't the point of a reset server that all of the accounts get Reset back to the same starting point. If you start adding bonus's to the reset server then it no longer becomes a reset server.

As to the suggestion that if bonus's from reset are allowed then bonus's from other games should be allowed is utter hogwash. Both the Main Server and the Reset server are linked but not in the way that most think. so to clarify this here's the current links. 1-The players account is linked so that Supporter Status features are available in both versions. 2-Main and Reset have the same Admin, programmers and ownership.

I'll also point out that this is AW and NOT SWG, GW, Dune. I've seen so many complaining here about what goes on in those game that I find it rather funny when I start seeing some of these same people suggesting that we implement features from them.

And one final point, this game is not our's it belongs to Admin and he's the person who does all of the work and pays all of the bills. Some may Donate and are rewarded for that but I doubt that the amount of donations go anywhere near paying all of the bills so I will support anything that Admin wants to do to try and improve the player base.

Lol actually we use other examples m8.

The game belong to admin right but ADMIN is also someone who should listen to people and not just do what ever he wants if he wanna keep the game.

I don't care if the RESET and MAIN is linked i do not care if the little Bonus they get is a PM saying well made it should not happen. The fact is people playing RESET plays because they want to good for them let them but because Admin think they loose a little of their time from MAIN therefore they deserve a little Bonus which is not ground braking i don't care its not ground braking its a advantage they get because Admin wanna promote RESET more and get players back in main as well because they moved to RESET.

The fact is if he continue his philosephy that because some people move their time from MAIN to RESET they should get a little bonus for using time over there to help them in main for time lost. Well then as far i am concerned for every bonus they get for RESET i want for every single online game i PLAY thats not AW or AW RESET because HEY its takes my time away from AW.

His reasons and grounds are so far fetched and he can't even come with any reasons thats support the bonus he keeps claiming but they loose some time on MAIN they should be helped a little. Well if they loose some time on MAIN then they shouldn't play RESET. Heck if i wanted to become the damn best player in AW MAIN I would stop wasting my time in the other games and move 100% into this game but i don't. Its a CHOICE thats it.

Some people choose to play RESET some choose to play MAIN so what its a choice no matter how much time they waste on any place is up to them and their choice it shouldn't end up being TO HELP THEM because THEY CHOOSED TO.

ITs a fundamentel thing that I know from my other games been brought up a few times to give a bonus in MAIN. Every other game its been turned down because everyone is against it and if you read here on the VOTE most of the players is against it here as well. We don't care if the bonus was a PM with a hello its still not going to happen.

And I will keep working to make sure it don't because why should anyone get so much as a PM on MAIN for having done well in the 3 month periode in RESET. Its Bullocks.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Age : 34
Number of posts : 416
Location : Farum, Denmark
Registration date : 2010-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Nimras wrote:and if you read here on the VOTE most of the players is against it here as well
There is no poll about whether or not a bonus being given on main in return for playing on reset, see reply to casshern above who made the same fallacious conclusion

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: reset server affecting main

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum