Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start Reset Server by 1st june

2 posters

Go down

Start Reset Server by 1st june Empty Start Reset Server by 1st june

Post by Kenzu Fri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

I would like to see a reset server within 1 month!
Even if it will be a copy of the test server

------------------------------------------------------------------

Would be good if there were some changes though:
Unlike main server, the reset server should be less calm, having more wars and more farming.
This can be achieved by halving the losses on both sides in farm and raid attacks.

Players should start with this population distribution:

1000 attack supers (armed with Machine guns)
1000 defense supers (armed with Machine guns)
1000 spies (LVL6 covert)
1000 assassin (LVL6 assassin)

11.000 farmers
4.000 workers
1.000 miners

(20.000 total population)

-------------------------
First round resets after 1 month to see how it goes.

All following rounds reset after 3 months.

A player who registers on main or reset, will have an account created on both servers at once, to boost ammount of players and thus also farming opportunities.

Reset server will always restart with all players that are registered on main, so that players don't need to register again and again.
You register once on main or reset, and you can always play on both servers (with the same ID).

When restart server starts for the first time, everyone gets 7 days protection
in all following rounds, everyone gets 1 day protection.

Achievements will be distributed every 5 days. (this means that 18 gold orders of each type will be distributed

--------------------
ST required for assaults, sabotage, assassinations, and other hostile strike misions should be HALVED
To encourage massing

Supply turns:
ST required for farming and raid be DOUBLED (so that people dont need to spend so much time farming)
Result: Even though you can attack fewer times, everyone attacks fewer times, which means that you can steal much more kuwal in the end and spend much less time doing it. (in addition to that, losses and kills in raids and farming should be halved)

Attack turns: remain the same.

--------------------------------------------------------

I would like to start playing reset server on 1st of june.
How about you?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Start Reset Server by 1st june Empty Re: Start Reset Server by 1st june

Post by Admin Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 pm

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/bugs-f21/bug-t1533-6.htm

I would like to make out with a bunch of hot chicks, how about you?

anyways, there's gonna be a number of "new" features, some of them being designed to be moved to main server later, some of them being reset server exclusive.
I am certain they wont be totally balanced in the start but that's what the reset server will be about. Having the chance to test stuff under real conditions.
After each round you'll get the chance to say which stuff to keep and which stuff to remove/tweak

However there's a number of issues i need to solve before all that, as I said two weeks ago, maybe june, chances are it'll be mid july/august (this long because main will be profiting from this indirectly and directly too)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down