Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Game server non reset ?

3 posters

Go down

New Game server non reset ? Empty New Game server non reset ?

Post by Lord Ishurue Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

idk if Admin ever plans on making a new server or game, but if he does plan on it, i dont see dropping a few ideas to it not hurt.

If games like the one admin use to play over 5 yrs ish ago had 0 STs.

The current game being a lil too slow paced.

Some things a new AWs could have would be WTs ( War turns)

you use ATs to farm & Raid ( to add fairness for peps with lil free time and a lot, max amount of ATs used per day, based on account value in kuwal)

WTs to Mass( assault, hunt, invade, destruction, Sab & assassinate, )

CTs to recon, Sabotage & Assassinate

DTs ( Defense turns ) used to defend against War missions. ( in old game u needed STs to attack but none to defend. if STs were food water and medic supplies im pretty sure the defenders will need those too, just not as many as an attacker)

nerf account building communism. (meaning everyone builds basically the same style with very lil variation, old mass system got nerfed, over sab removed, the original sab ( 8% total def weps ) removed) )

an example the
attack race starts with +110% AT but -50% DA
Def race +120% DA - 45% SA
cov race +130% Cov - 60% AA
Assassin race + 160% AA - 65% CA
balanced Race +30% AA,CA,DA,SA and +3% income & UP, no bank fees, no broker fees

the specialized races get cheaper techs and research for their stat and its more expensive for their opposite. ( 25% cheaper and 30% more expensive)

Balanced race all techs and research are cheaper by 10%

Make your own race +1% UP all techs and research 3% cheaper. UP cost 1% cheaper.

maximum bonus allocation to 1 military stat is +80% this choice has a max of +160%

Realm caps based on Account value in Kuwal ( this prevents from Top accounts from massing small ones as well as small ones from massing big ones)

Reduced AE.
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

New Game server non reset ? Empty Re: New Game server non reset ?

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:44 am

Evolutions was suppose to be faster paced, but with the administrations activity level getting lower and lower I hope he concentrates on the games already going over starting a new one. I hear RA is down to under 15 people playing it so IDK how much attention it needs, but main needs some attention desperately IMHO.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Nomad wrote:...with the administrations activity level getting lower and lower I hope he concentrates on the games already going over starting a new one. ..., Main needs some attention desperately IMHO.

I agree Cool
Vex
Vex
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down