Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

+7
Jerry Blazicka
^SPEED^
buhcoreTheGreat
Jiro
stars
seaborgium
ian
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

Post by Sandwalker Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 pm

could you please cry in the designated corner? You're soaking up the thread. Thank you.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanctions on FIRE and World Republic

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I didn't ask how much he hit you lol
I asked what you consider farming

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 pm

seaborgium wrote:I didn't ask how much he hit you lol
I asked what you consider farming
while ur trying to make me look stupid, ur being even more stupid lol Very Happy

maybe you and ian need to learn how to read:

He did farm me at least 7 times in a week, thats what i consider farming. He still farms me when he can ( because of new strike rule ) but i dont consider it as farming, that's why im fine with it.
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:06 pm

lol, well while buhcoreTheGreat was happily arguing with you 2 on here, i was happily having a party with his account.

The new attack system works pretty well - it ll take a while to figure out the best strategy, but definately is a nice functional system. Sabbing still work's wonders Smile

Oh yeah... if anyone wants a good farm, buhcoreTheGreat's defences are looking a little.... damaged.

Thanks for offerring to make this a 1vs 1 though buhcoreTheGreat, it was much appreciated - The Imperium should be retaking rank 1 member experience shortly - Member War Exp [Rank]: 1,120,897,246. Your contributions definately are noted Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 pm

no you said he had hit you 7 times, and you considered that farming. I will ask this the same way I have had to ask Ian for answers.

What do you consider farming? I didn't ask do you consider the 7 hits that Ian made on you in 1 week to be farming...

What is your threshold before you say that hits are farming? maybe this will work.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm

ian wrote:lol, well while buhcoreTheGreat was happily arguing with you 2 on here, i was happily having a party with his account.

The new attack system works pretty well - it ll take a while to figure out the best strategy, but definately is a nice functional system. Sabbing still work's wonders Smile

Oh yeah... if anyone wants a good farm, buhcoreTheGreat's defences are looking a little.... damaged.

Thanks for offerring to make this a 1vs 1 though buhcoreTheGreat, it was much appreciated - The Imperium should be retaking rank 1 member experience shortly - Member War Exp [Rank]: 1,120,897,246. Your contributions definately are noted Smile

Well it aint over yet, i waited for you to finish and now im on PPT, more comming soon Very Happy
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm

ian wrote:The new attack system works pretty well - it ll take a while to figure out the best strategy, but definately is a nice functional system. Sabbing still work's wonders Smile
I am glad my unending efforts made you happy at least once Razz

As always I'm up for improvements
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
ian wrote:lol, well while buhcoreTheGreat was happily arguing with you 2 on here, i was happily having a party with his account.

Well it aint over yet, i waited for you to finish and now im on PPT, more comming soon Very Happy

Fine by me. I d have much rather you simply stop trying to throw insults my way, but oh well. I ve never been one to back away from a challenge. Let me know when your done with this and i ll declare peace to allow you to rebuild etc.. etc..

Untill then have fun. If you manage to actually remove most of my defence, spies and assassins you ll have done more damage to me than all of World Republic ever managed in the last 2 wars Very Happy

Anyway... can we discuss this elsewhere rather than on this thread?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm

ian wrote:
buhcoreTheGreat wrote:

Fine by me. I d have much rather you simply stop trying to throw insults my way, but oh well. I ve never been one to back away from a challenge. Let me know when your done with this and i ll declare peace to allow you to rebuild etc.. etc..

Untill then have fun. If you manage to actually remove most of my defence, spies and assassins you ll have done more damage to me than all of World Republic ever managed in the last 2 wars Very Happy

Anyway... can we discuss this elsewhere rather than on this thread?

sure, can you open a new thread ?
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah if you like.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Well good luck to both of you in the 1 vs 1 Smile

Last edited by Kingofshinobis1 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couldnt delete it for some reason)

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:23 pm

seaborgium wrote:no you said he had hit you 7 times, and you considered that farming. I will ask this the same way I have had to ask Ian for answers.

What do you consider farming? I didn't ask do you consider the 7 hits that Ian made on you in 1 week to be farming...

What is your threshold before you say that hits are farming? maybe this will work.

Farming is farming Smile Even if you steal someones kuwal one time, you have successfully farmed them Razz At least imo. I'm a little late to the thread but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in as well lol

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Well good luck to both of you in the 1 vs 1 Smile

Lol, we already arranged a ceasefire Smile.

It was probably one of the shortest war's in AW history, but also probably the most bloody 1 vs 1 fought in AW history. I think we both lost close to 300k+ Troops lol - 400k+ in my case (though only about 60k of those were supers with weapons).

Short, Brutal and well fought.

I initiated it by deploying my spies to sabotage his armouries, removing many of his defence weapons. Many spies didn't return - but their mission was accomplished - Many Battle Tanks were destroyed Very Happy

Once done - i sent in the good old fashioned infantry along with lots of Main Battle Tanks against his 2billion strong defences - and soon realised the best way was via a frontal assault. The defences were mainly blown away at minimal casualties to myself - with the defence troops making up about 400million's worth of his remaining defence power retreating back into his realm to try and defend his assassin forces.

My strike forces advanced, and quickly started engaging his assassin and remaining defence forces - and my troops quickly started taking severe casualties while attempting to hunt down the assassins. It was a very bloody ordeal - but eventually enough enemy assassins were neutralised to allow my own assassins to advance... and thats where thing's went wrong.

My assassins were just creeping up on his spies, ready to kill them - when the alarm was sounded and his realm went on critical alert. Alas - of the 150,000 sent, 110,000 never returned home.

With the death of most of my assassins, his troops rallied and counter-attacked, with his assassins butchering my spies. With my spy's gone his own spies were free to commence sabotage operations against me... but on the 4th sabotage attempt my realm went on alert, and my sentries detected them and killed most of them.

After that a Ceasefire was agreed - with over 700,000 corpses and 100,000's of main battle tanks from my and buhcoreTheGreat ranks litterring the battlefield across our 2 realms.

The conflict was just a tad bloody. Definately well fought.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

I like the story telling. Congrats on both of you!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ^SPEED^ Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm

there's a lot of talking her thanks ian

^SPEED^
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2