Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

+21
tacoman
Haggis
Nomad
Vesper
Sandwalker
doxakk
Lord Pegasus
slambot#4
Space2050
Kenzu
Admin
Osyndicate
raynar
Jerry Blazicka
Survivor
Traveller
Dark Arrow
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 am

doxakk wrote:Time Attacker Result
[19 Sep] 00:09 Space2050 22,059,924 Kuwal stolen

I was attacked by Space2050 also, I am in WR. It seems he likes to farm WR members and now he wants to appear he is the victim. Your ultimatum means nothing because you are going to attack us anyway. This is what happened with nazi germany giving ultimatums and gaining half of checkoslovakia with the 1938 Munich Agreement and then Austria and then Poland with their allies the Soviets.
Ultimatums are declarations of war, even if you accept, you get attacked anyway because you have shown you cannot face the aggressor. I have been playing the game for a week now, joined sept 12, and the only aggression I have seen on me is from space2050.

p.s. I am not calling anyone a nazi, I am just describing a similar diplomatic situation that the nazi used to their advantage and the allies made a huge mistake.

What you experienced was a profitable farming hit upon yourself. That is completely different from an assassination attempt. Furthermore, let's not forget this is not about 3cats4me's misguided attempt at sabotage. He was merely the last drop. Other, more important issues are the gross of this decision.

And no, WR will not be attacked if it complies with all demands. Our intention is not to destroy you, but to make you change your ways. WR was taking fast steps to becoming a bully, and it is preferable to fix that sooner rather than later. You don't know WR's history in its relations with other alliances. You guys used to threaten players for farming your inactives, saying that they are the alliance's farms. You never did anything about it, hence why you were left alone. That changed though, so "you were left alone" changed as well.

You know, we have a saying over here: "Daca unu-ti spune ca esti beat, e prost. Daca doi iti spun ca esti beat, te duci si te culci." which translates roughly as "If one man tells you you're drunk, he's an idiot. If two men tell you you're drunk, you go home and sleep it off, you're drunk.". WR has been told by the 3 other alliances in the top 4 that it is drunk. Will it stay for the fireworks? Or will it go home and take a nap?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 2 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 am

lol, space2050 got a fun message from the catbloke:

"First of all do you mean sabotage or do you mean sab as in hack your account? I don’t even know you and when I saw that you declared war on me it was like… WTH!! I admit I did do attempt to sabotage your def weapons but that was after YOU set WAR with ME! And also I'm P.O because you took 22,000,000+ kuwal from me. Anyway can we (if you do not mind) go to neutral? [world republic] is kinda going to kill you once I get approval. Anyway I don’t know how to hack and I did not (to my knowledge harm you in any way. You have until tomorrow (sep 20) to reply"

As for the rest of World Republic, if your unwilling to comply with the ultimatum - that is to publish a code of conduct/ set of principles for for your members to follow - saying whats accepted, whats not accepted etc... - and whats accepted conduct against World Republic, whats not accepted conduct etc... - and what you intend to do once that code of conduct is breached - then surely does that not tell you something about World Republic?

All The Commonwealth wants is you guys to learn to control yourselves, and to stop throwing your weight around against many other players...the best way is to create something all of WR, and the server as a whole can refer back to when necessary i.e. a code of conduct - which we ll then expect World Republic to stick to.

If World Republic isn't prepared to do something such as that (since it would mean declaring where they stand on many moral issues - thus denying their ability to simply smash little guys whenever they like) - then it simply highlights the failure/ moral ambiguity of World Republic foreign policy - leaving The Commonwealth, along with The Company and The Others... little choice but to attack to end that foreign policy.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 pm

There should be NO discussion of why the ultimatum has been issued - Its too late to ask why we have choosen this path, we are convinced we are justified and so please stop questioning our motives over and over again. Why cant someone from the WR HC grow a pair and start talking to us or at least refuse our demands and face the music, at least that way youll regain some respect!

Any individual member of WR who wishes to leave now will be immune, however we really do not wish to see your alliance disband as this will alter the balance of power in the server. So i ask ALL of WR to be loyal and stick by their leaders. However it is also up to ALL of WR to ensure that the actions of you High Command reflect the views and wishes of the majority.

The Commonwealth promises that the most efficient root to server peace will be taken. There are 2 options here - 1) You cooperate and 2) We attack you
The Commonwealth does not seek server domination but BALANCE. For there to be balance there must be sacrifices. It is WR's choice weather as to be the first sacrifice in that cause.
This is NOT personal, it is business
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Jerry Blazicka wrote:the others commonwealth and the company vs WR. what over a couple mil kuwal.

so now u guys r going on a WR genocide. . the problem was between common wealth and WR . the other 2 alliances should not be involved in this. the common wealth made their claim and you other 2 alliances jumpped in to get some free dough.

we didn't just jumped in. we have been accused of things we haven't done by WR. which in the end after many message kenzu cleared out and said we had nothing to do with it.

i as HC of the company have always watched WR's threads on the forum closely you can find back many messages of me on every topic they made !

We don't like the way WR acts as well. Kenzu is doing things without even thinking a second about it!

and yes it was a newbies actions and he didn't know the game well! but after all WR is showing of with we are the biggest alliance and all that, you can see that here
largest alliance . if that's the way you like the recruit then you have to make your new members clear how the game works and to act smart!
most of them probably join and think "damn i'm in the biggest alliance in this game they can't harm me".

3cats4me couldn't even see his armysize or amount of kuwal out ! 1 good tip to give your new members !

Don't Attack What You Can't See

The Company
High Council Member of Economy and War
Souldog

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 pm

35hours 25minutes untill the ultimatum expires, and WR's failure to comply with the ultimatum/ demands are deemed a declaration of war by World Republic against The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others.

To clarify exactly what we want:

1.) we want a code of conduct (to give you a idea - The Commonwealth's own one is here: https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/alliance-recruitment-f19/the-commonwealth-t451-30.htm#6878) which sets out World Republic's views/ principles regarding its members and outside members conduct - and what shall and shan't be accepted, and consequences of breach of the conduct.

If World Republic's code of conduct satisfies the main alliances of Aderan Wars (in terms of justice, fairness and general morals) then we shall expect World Republic to abide by it (failure to do so would result in us enforcing it against WR).

2.) We want World Republic to cease immediately any attempts at infiltration with spies of any other alliance, and to cease attempting to set up a surveillance network of the other alliances on Aderan Wars.

3.) We want the names of ALL World Republic operatives in other alliances - coupled with evidence that they are actually operatives (if we don't get any names + evidence of their being operations ... this term will be deemed not being satisfied, and the ultimatum breached) - you may want to consider that between The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others we have a considerable list/ knowledge of World Republic spies operating in our ranks, and other alliances - so if you try to double cross us on this i.e. miss out a operatives name - we ll know, and deem it a breach of the ultimatum, and thus a declaration of war.

4.) We demand World Republic drop all its inactive members - the definition of active being logging in, in the last 36hours.

5.) WR accept that any member of WR who has more resources out in the open than 36 hours worth will be considered no longer protected by WR and so will be open to sabbing and massing to reduce defences and so farming costs - by any outside party/ alliance.

6.) World Republic pay The Commonwealth 1,000,000,000 kuwal for its troubles, and The Company 750,000,000 for their troubles - this 1,750,000,000 thus acting as a compensation to World Republic victims, and acting as a fine on World Republic for previous crimes committed, thereby restoring some justice for their crimes.

Failure to comply with any of the above by the time of the dead-line (2.13 a.m GMT, tuesday the 22nd 2009), will be deemed a declaration of war by World Republic against The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others, and as such a state of hostilities shall exist.

Thats about it i think... did i miss anything out, anyone?

Last edited by ian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm

I want cake. Other than that, no.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Sandwalker wrote:I want cake. Other than that, no.

Oh, i have one i meant to add, but forgot.

I want an personal apology - issued by Kenzu, and signed by the other World Republic leadership (and Zeroager since he's responsible for a lot of the sufferring) - on behalf of all of world republic - apologising to Robert, Korruption and Tackless Shadow in specific - and to the server in general - for poorly-handled foreign affairs/ relations by World Republic, and for their failure to use due care and attention when it comes to use of their military force, and apologising for the lack of diplomatic attempts by World Republic as a whole before using military force.

To back up this apology, and to show that they truly mean it - compensation of 500,000,000 kuwal should be issued to eithier a Commonwealth or Company representative, for Robert, Korruption and Tackless Shadow EACH - so 1,500,000,000 kuwal total. This will then be passed onto them and hopefully compensate some of the losses inflicted at the hands of World Republic....

You can consider these points 7 (apology) and points 8 (compensation for Robert, Korruption and Tackless shadow) of the ultimatum.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

I was also attacked by Trotsky when he was a member of WR. He assassinated my defense supers to farm 21mil worth of kuwal. He killed 100mil+ of supers to farm 21mil kuwal which he could have easily stolen from a inactive. Since then he got a bit of logic and left WR but his act on me was when he was still a member of WR so i consider it an act issued by WR.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Survivor wrote:I think I know the reason why WR has too many players. Well, I just happened to recruit two of my friends to the game. I was with them when they signed up so that I could help them get started. Now, what did I see in BOTH of their inbox. A message from Keinutnai ( If I remember correctly some quick start guides ) . Maybe it's auto generated and sent to all new players coz even if your online and on the hunt for new players you wouldn't be able to send a messege the moment they sign up Very Happy. Now, whom do you think those new players will contact for any questions?... right its him and then they get drawn into WR.

So well, that's solely what I think. Maybe admin could change it so that the message is sent from his account.

Now this is disturbing, and I would like Kenzu and Admin both to comment on if its true or not.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:07 pm

From what i managed to gather Kenzu and his brother are somehow related to the creation of this game. I cant tell you if this brother of Kenzu is in fact admin or not but it appears Kenzu has had at least some input into the creation.

Unless hes abusing this (which i personally dont believe he is) there is nothing wrong with him attracting so many new players and once arrived keeping them active. However i hope there is no fishy business here...
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

afaik Martin and Kenzu are brothers. Yes, Martin aka Urogard aka Admin.

However, that has nothing to do with this. So let's not talk about that as it implies ugly accusations. If Nomad wants to know more about what messages Kenzu sends, he should make a separate thread. This is not the place.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Sandwalker wrote: If Nomad wants to know more about what messages Kenzu sends, he should make a separate thread. This is not the place.

agreed

and yes its public knowledge admin and kenz are brothers.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 pm

First of all I would like to say that WR members have discussed and decided to resolve issues peacefully.
We have agreed on some of your demands and still discussing the other demands. It might take longer to take a decision, but I promise that we will reply as soon as possible.

Hai-Shulud wrote:
Ill give you one tip - Keep Zeroager or any other loud-mouth away from this thread as i will take any attempt at insulting us or attempting to be "funny" as a declaration of war. What I'm saying is that ANY comments made by ANY World Republic member will be assumed to be the consensual response from World Republic as a whole. I therefore suggest that you discuss this and select only one person to act as the voice of WR

I cannot restrict posting by our members. If they write anything, it's only them, who are responsible for what they wrote.
You can ask me, if what has been said by one member is the stance of the World Republic.

Going to war with World Republic because of what 1 member of World Republic has said would be the most crazy thing to do, because we got so many members, one could be a spy (and we know we got enemy spies in WR), and that spy would register on the forums as our member, might insult any of you or even declare war only to trigger a war between WR and The Commonwealth. Any declaration of war would be VOID, because these members are not WR leaders.

World Republic stance is to resolve this issue peacefully. We have discussions going on on MSN, messaging and forum.
We will definitely agree on some of your demands.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

A good leader can control his followers.

If a member is uncontrolable, then I suggest you dismiss them.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 pm

@ nomad

so your saying the only way for someone to keep control of their own actions to to stay a loan wolf or lead the alliance

that is pointless

what is the point of the person having access to the account if they are not the one controlling what they do with their account

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 10
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Lord Pegasus wrote:@ nomad

so your saying the only way for someone to keep control of their own actions to to stay a loan wolf or lead the alliance

that is pointless

what is the point of the person having access to the account if they are not the one controlling what they do with their account

You're so wrong I'm not gonna even try. I suggest to Nomad to not try as well.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:03 pm

I don't think he meant to restrict or control their play, but each member of an alliance who posts on this forum, instantly becomes a representative of that alliance. If someone were to come on this forum flaming, swearing, insulting and being a general nuisance, it not only makes them look bad, but also their alliance.

I have warned members of The Commonwealth in the past not to post something, to edit posts, or to watch what they say, and they do it as I am one of their leaders and they are good alliance members and have faith in their leaders and do as they are asked.

Kenzu wrote:I cannot restrict posting by our members. If they write anything, it's only them, who are responsible for what they wrote.
You can ask me, if what has been said by one member is the stance of the World Republic.
Zeroager wrote:Kenzu told me to say no intention of attacking Korrupition.

But excuse me, english is my native langauge so i don't know what intentiton means.
You cannot restrict posting, but you an tell them what to say? These players are under your rule, you are their leader, if needs be, you should be able to restrict what they say. Either way, you should have atleast advised Zeroager to watch what he says as he has not been on the forum all that long, and has already stirred up a fair few players/alliances

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 pm

haha you think i care what people think of what i post lol , if kenzu dont like it he knows what he can do about it

haha he already knows what i feel

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:12 pm

I never said you had to care, but alliance leaders should as it gives their alliance a bad name, and, this thread being a prime example, can also cause the alliance a fair amount of trouble.

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm

i'm not even going to say publiclly what i want to say

lets just say once i get pissed off and set my mind on something , that is what i do whether my alliance backs me up or not, if i wanted to settle a score with someone and the alliance didnt want anything to do with it , then you can guess what would happen , and yes Kenzu already knows what im like oh and Ian does aswell dont you Ian, remember dune ......................... i left an alliance because of something he said and the alliance i was in didnt want me to do anything , so i left them for dead

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

if your like that then it's painfull to see your an WR advisor

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

yeah , advisor but that doesnt mean i dont do it , people ask me questions ill answer it , i dont hold grudges against groups of people , just certain people ................ one who i didnt know played this game until today ........... kinda which i didnt find out

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Lord Pegasus wrote:i'm not even going to say publiclly what i want to say

lets just say once i get pissed off and set my mind on something , that is what i do whether my alliance backs me up or not, if i wanted to settle a score with someone and the alliance didnt want anything to do with it , then you can guess what would happen , and yes Kenzu already knows what im like oh and Ian does aswell dont you Ian, remember dune ......................... i left an alliance because of something he said and the alliance i was in didnt want me to do anything , so i left them for dead
]

Oh i remember you on dune very well and very clearly (though not whatever incident your referring to - care to fill me in on it, a lot has happened on dune the last 3 years....) - a player who invested the vast majority of his resources into stats, and believed military might was everything - despite that a single war would have destroyed you, and left you defenceless/ unable to recover... i have no idea on whether you ve revised your strategy, but i hope you ve done so.

Believe me though - your not even a small fry compared to the likes of sinath, Ebduncan, aurax, sovetski, shadowsir etc... who myself and The Commonwealth have faced against in our time. You can hold a vendatta against me personally all you like - i ll just add you to the list of the couple of dozen players who already do. Its great being so loved Very Happy Smile Wink

@ Kenzu - i ll be on msn a bit later (couple of hours time) on after i ve had a shower and watched "X factor"... i already have you on msn, though i ll send you mine via pm anyway....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 pm

ian wrote:
Believe me though - your not even a small fry compared to the likes of sinath, Ebduncan, aurax, sovetski, shadowsir etc... who myself and The Commonwealth have faced against in our time.

You didn't mention me ... I take that as a compliment to my subversive ways. Very Happy

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
ian wrote:
Believe me though - your not even a small fry compared to the likes of sinath, Ebduncan, aurax, sovetski, shadowsir etc... who myself and The Commonwealth have faced against in our time.

You didn't mention me ... I take that as a compliment to my subversive ways. Very Happy

hahahaha, i did think about mentioning you (i still remember your DV at the height of the nexus war Crying or Very sad ) - but figured since your a member of TC now.. it would be counter-productive Razz
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next