Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

+21
tacoman
Haggis
Nomad
Vesper
Sandwalker
doxakk
Lord Pegasus
slambot#4
Space2050
Kenzu
Admin
Osyndicate
raynar
Jerry Blazicka
Survivor
Traveller
Dark Arrow
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. Empty World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 am

Hey guys.

Since i m all for see-through politics, and contary to what a handful of people would like to think - The Commonwealth is not overly aggressive, thus is prepared to give World Republic a (very public) chance to explain their actions, and award appropriate compensation to our member for the trauma sufferred as a result of the attempted attack, and to mend its ways permanently - hopefully preventing future injustices.

A commonwealth member - space2050 - attacked 3cats4me for Kuwal

He responded by declaring war on Space2050, attempted to spy him, and then attempting to sabotage him:

[19 Sep] 16:44 3cats4me Sabotage Mission Failed 26 details

Space2050's attack was for 22,921,076 Kuwal stolen - and he sufferred zero losses in the process, and given his strike is tiny - next to no repair costs. It was a perfectly fair and profitable attack.

Had the attack succeeded , it would have cost space2050 several dozen/ hundred million's worth of kuwal damage - and would likely have been followed up by more attacks - make no mistake - the fact space2050's defences were too strong for it to succeed does not make the attack any better.

I would like to know exactly what World Republic intend to do about this to prevent similar attacks occurring by their members - against both The Commonwealth and other non Commonwealth members - which given previous conduct carried out by World Republic officially as a alliance - is a valid enquiry.

In recent weeks there have been a number of incidents of World Republic members making aggressive actions - whether ingame threats, attempts at sabotage/ assassination or assaults - or actual successful attempts at sabotage, assassination and assaults - against numerous players - Space2050 simply being the latest victim.

Clearly something needs to change, thus the following very reasonable demands to World Republic, by The Commonwealth:

1.) World Republic establish a code of conduct for its members to follow, establishing what is and is not acceptable conduct for its members - and what is and is not acceptable conduct by outside members outside of WR against its members - along with detailing the punishments which will be the result of a breach of this code of conduct. This code of conduct should be made available on the World Republic alliance recruitment thread/ elsewhere on the AW forum - for all of AW community to see and take into consideration.

2.) We expect World Republic to stick to the code of conduct, and ensure its followed by its members - breach by its members should be dealt with in a appropriate and diplomatic manner by WR's leadership - and the victims of the WR member's actions should be appropriately compensated - as oppossed to the aggressive WR member being blindly supported by World Republic as an alliance.

3.) It goes without saying we expect World Republic's code of conduct to be a well balanced, principled and a fair document to all parties involved. Should it not be, we and other parties on Aderan Wars will say so, where upon World Republic will be given the opportunity to amend the document to make it publically accepted by the rest of the AW community - failure to make the code of conduct within a reasonable period of time (48hours), or to amend it to a satisfactory standard - will be considered a direct breach of the ultimatum already issued to World Republic by The Commonwealth - thus a declaration of war against TC by WR.

4.) Once World Republic's code of conduct is established - and accepted and validated by relevant parties among the aderan wars community - World Republic's leadership are expected to take appropriate measures to ensure World Republic members follow it, and should they breach it - to compensate victims as covered within the code of conduct, and take the necessary punishment upon the WR member in breach. The Commonwealth will be the ultimate garantee that the World Republic abides by the code of conduct - meaning if the WR leadership does not act to ensure WR does not breach the code - the commonwealth will take matters into its own hands.

5.) We expect The Commonwealth to be compensated by World Republic a sum of 1,000,000,000 kuwal - for the stress and time expended in dealing with this incident - which is as a consequence of a World Republic member. Most of this compensation will be given to World Republic's would-be-victim - Space2050. This kuwal thus would amount to both compensation for WR's latest would-be-victim, as well as a financial fine on World Republic, as a result of direct World Republic aggression - hopefully it will be the last fine we have to issue against World Republic for aggressive action against innocent members of Aderan War's community.

Please deal with these points as soon as possible, in this thread.

Kind Regards.

Ian/ Kilo - Commonwealth Grand Chancellor.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by reaper Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 am

I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company, fully support The Commonwealth's diplomatic attempts, and demands for the establishment of a code of conduct for World Republic, based on the principles of justice, fairness,and equality among members of Aderan Wars, regardless of size, strength, experience or alliance

In addition, to the commonwealths demands, we demand that World Republic cease immediately any attempts for the recruitment of spies in other alliances, and the establishment of a Surveillance network on Aderan wars and give up any names of spies u have in the company at the moment with prof of been a spy for WR

As compensation for the troubles, and time expended by The Company High Council in dealing with the attempted infiltration of The Company by World Republic, and as a fine for World Republic aggression against The Company and other alliances - we demand that a compensation of 750,000,000 kuwal be given to The Company by World Republic
Regards

Reaper - The Company Alliance Leader

Last edited by reaper on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 am

Due time zone differences the meeting that took place for this incident was held at 2am in the morning for some of us... So when Ian says stress he isnt joking and therefore i would love to find out the response from WR here and then i can decide if my sleep deprivation was worth it...

For anyone that didn't read the full Ian post i suggest you go back and read it properly. This is an ultimatum and so make no mistake about the seriousness of our demands here. We fully intend to see this through to the end however that end point is to be decided solely by WR now.

Ill give you one tip - Keep Zeroager or any other loud-mouth away from this thread as i will take any attempt at insulting us or attempting to be "funny" as a declaration of war. What I'm saying is that ANY comments made by ANY World Republic member will be assumed to be the consensual response from World Republic as a whole. I therefore suggest that you discuss this and select only one person to act as the voice of WR

Peace through Power, Power through Unity
Hai-Shulud
Supreme High Councillor
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:51 am

reaper wrote:I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company, fully support The Commonwealth's diplomatic attempts, and demands for the establishment of a code of conduct for World Republic, based on the principles of justice, fairness,and equality among members of Aderan Wars, regardless of size, strength, experience or alliance

In addition, to the commonwealths demands, we demand that World Republic cease immediately any attempts for the recruitment of spies in other alliances, and the establishment of a Surveillance network on Aderan wars and give up any names of spies u have in the company at the moment.

As compensation for the troubles, and time expended by The Company High Council in dealing with the attempted infiltration of The Company by World Republic, and as a fine for World Republic aggression against The Company and other alliances - we demand that a compensation of 750,000,000 kuwal be given to The Company by World Republic
Regards

Reaper - The Company Alliance Leader

An excellent addittion to the ultimatum from our friends and comrades The Company Very Happy

On behalf of The Commonwealth, The Commonwealth will fully support The Companies addittions to our ultimatum - failure to comply with The Company demands will be deemed a failure to comply with The Commonwealth demands.

"War is our imperitive, so we shall fight"

Long Live The Commonwealth.

Last edited by ian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Arrow Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am

I am Dark Arrow speaking on behalf of The Others

Seeing as Castravete isnt bothering anymore it leaves me as the Economic Advisor to step in here and try and fill some shoes.

After some thought and discussion I have arrived at the following statement

Due to WR's actions against Robert specially but also conduct against other players and attempts at infiltrating the alliance we demand that WR meet all of The Commonwealths AND The Company's as well as our own demand that WR drop all inactive players immeadiatly so as to avoid any incidents related to farming or raiding of what appears to be inactive accounts. The definition of active being - logged on in the last 36 hours. Any member of WR who has more resources out in the open than 36 hours worth will be considered no longer protected by WR and so will be open to sabbing and massing to reduce defences and so farming costs.

Dark Arrow

Dark Arrow
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 am

Dark Arrow wrote:I am Dark Arrow speaking on behalf of The Others

Seeing as Castravete isnt bothering anymore it leaves me as the Economic Advisor to step in here and try and fill some shoes.

After some thought and discussion I have arrived at the following statement

Due to WR's actions against Robert specially but also conduct against other players and attempts at infiltrating the alliance we demand that WR meet all of The Commonwealths AND The Company's as well as our own demand that WR drop all inactive players immeadiatly so as to avoid any incidents related to farming or raiding of what appears to be inactive accounts. The definition of active being - logged on in the last 36 hours. Any member of WR who has more resources out in the open than 36 hours worth will be considered no longer protected by WR and so will be open to sabbing and massing to reduce defences and so farming costs.

Dark Arrow

lol, nice to see "The Others" becoming involved in Aderan War's politics... i was beginning to worry you guys had gone all quiet Shocked

Your addittion to the ultimatum seem's fair and justified - on behalf of The Commonwealth, The Commonwealth will fully support The Others addittions to the ultimatum - failure to comply with "The Others" ultimatum will be deemed a failure to comply with The Commonwealth's ultimatum.

In case anyone just misread- thats Aderan War's 3 main alliances (2 of them traditionally enemies) uniting together to support a ultimatum against World Republic.... I guess World Republic sure know how to make enemies Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 am

I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company will fully support The Others addittions to the ultimatum as kenzu thinks all his members are still active after 30 days not logging i my self have sent a warning out to a TC members tonite for not logging in in the last 48 hrs

reaper leader of the company
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:25 am

reaper wrote:I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company will fully support The Others addittions to the ultimatum as kenzu thinks all his members are still active after 30 days not logging i my self have sent a warning out to a TC members tonite for not logging in in the last 48 hrs

reaper leader of the company

LOL - well, thats the iciing on the cake Smile Kenzu/ World Republic - it would seem you ve got 48hours and counting to comply with ALL the demands, before a specially made piece of armageddon hits World Republic. I wonder if your 100+ members will be able to survive, let alone hold back the combined forces of The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others... Smile Wink
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:46 am

45.5hours and counting till E-hour (extermination-hour). I wouldn't delay on the diplomatic efforts WR, since your time is running out.... unless you guys plan on making the largest last stand/ mass suicide in aderan wars history..... can anyone say over-kill? Smile Then again.. this ll do World Republic good (assuming they survive this) - since they are *hopelessly* outgunned/ outnumbered in military capacity, economic strength, and sheer active members - not much difference to the situation many of their victims have found themselves in when facing being annihilated by World Republic. WR, its not nice being on the recieving end/ soon to be on the recieving end of insurmountable odds is it?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 am

3cats4me, army size: 3,507.

Really, guys? Really? Are you kidding or something?

Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 2
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 51
Spies/Assassins
Spies 114
Assassins 28
Economic Units
Untrained 3,102
Farmers 158
Workers 0
Miners 0

Is this the picture of a guy who has any clue what's going on in the game? World Republic tends to welcome new players. Hey, nothing wrong with that. But new players do stupid things sometimes. That's because they're new...especially when they're army-size-3507-new. His user ID is 1644! The most recent user is 1648, making this guy the fifth newest player! He probably joined YESTERDAY! So some new guy joins an alliance that says "Hey, you should join us and we'll help protect you", then he clicks some buttons because they're shiny. He probably never even READ any advice we sent him, and he sure never went to our forums! And now you're talking about total annihilation?

Is this some kind of joke?

Come on. You don't need to threaten all-out war to keep a tiny newbie from massing you. There's already a mechanism in place to keep him from massing you. That mechanism is called HE ONLY HAS THIRTY TWO ATTACK SOLDIERS.

Just want to add that I'm not speaking for my alliance, I'm just responding to a little piece of mail I got in my very own inbox that says "Hi, we're going to destroy you because a newbie pushed a button that didn't do anything". And you're talking about sleep deprivation? Do you people call each other at 2 AM over this? Seriously?

Go back to bed. It's not like he's setting your house on fire.

Traveller
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 am

Traveller wrote:3cats4me, army size: 3,507.

Really, guys? Really? Are you kidding or something?

Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 2
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 51
Spies/Assassins
Spies 114
Assassins 28
Economic Units
Untrained 3,102
Farmers 158
Workers 0
Miners 0

Is this the picture of a guy who has any clue what's going on in the game? World Republic tends to welcome new players. Hey, nothing wrong with that. But new players do stupid things sometimes. That's because they're new...especially when they're army-size-3507-new. So some new guy joins an alliance that says "Hey, you should join us and we'll help protect you", then he clicks some buttons because they're shiny. And now you're talking about total annihilation?

Is this some kind of joke?

Come on. You don't need to threaten all-out war to keep a tiny newbie from massing you. There's already a mechanism in place to keep him from massing you. That mechanism is called HE ONLY HAS THIRTY TWO ATTACK SOLDIERS.

Just want to add that I'm not speaking for my alliance, I'm just responding to a little piece of mail I got in my very own inbox that says "Hi, we're going to destroy you because a newbie pushed a button that didn't do anything". And you're talking about sleep deprivation? Do you people call each other at 2 AM over this? Seriously?

Go back to bed. Your house won't catch fire in the middle of the night because a newbie thought that he was fighting back against someone on his own level, instead of someone a million times bigger.

Its clear you ve been left in the dark completely about your alliance's foreign policy. Let me fill you in on why World Republic now have the 3 top alliances uniting against them, to end their conduct once and for all.

First, we have the fact your leader (kenzu) - mass messaged EVERY member in The Commonwealth, The Company, The Others and probably several others alliances with the following message:

Kenzu wrote: "Greetings!

I am Keinutnai, leader of World Republic.

You might not know, but World Republic has currently only 2 spies on The Company.

We are looking for another 4 spies as we think that one or both of the current maybe became double agents.

I propose that instead of being a member of The Company, you should become an agent of the World Republic in addition to your membership in the Company.
I think you would make a very efficient agent.

My proposal is the following:

You will send a message to reaper that I have recruited you as an agent, and that you are willing to give me false information. Actually you will be a tripple agent, meaning that he will think you are working for him and that we don't know about you being his double agent, where actually we will know everything.

Do you agree to become a World Republic triple agent?

PS: If you accept, please notify me as soon as possible and send reaper a message that I have recruited you as an agent (don't mention anything about double/triple agents though). There will be more agents operating in the Company together with you.

With best regards
Keinutnai "

That alone (trying to recruit spies in another alliance) is what most alliances would deem a act of war - and certainly hostile conduct - enough to warrant war. But thats not the main reason why, the main reason why is that everytime one of your "inexperienced players" hit a button - making a mistake, your alliance leadership backs them up fully - at the cost of other inexperienced members.

I d suggest you go and read the following links:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/omg-what-the-bleep-t815.htm - thats a WR player (fully supported by the WR leadership) massing a guy because his defence managed to stop his attack.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/tackless-shadow-vs-skyshadow-t653.htm - thats a WR playing threatening to wipe out another player - so that other player goes to war as a result of the threats - your leadership then steps in, and wipes out that player (despite it being a WR player starting the hostilities with his messages).

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblulu-world-republic-vs-r0b3rt-the-others-t804.htm - thats WR massing Robert, for something 2 other much larger (and stronger) players did, and which robert had nothing to do with.... sound fair to you?

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblubluvs-rob3rt-t821.htm - thats WR acting against Robert again, not attempting diplomacy... and just loving using force against small inexperienced players not in their ranks.

Then there's other threads which are just tempting fate/ a response from other alliances:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/the-commonwealth-became-an-official-alliance-t744.htm

Bottomline: The alliance your part of has a extensive history of its members starting fights (without good reason), then your alliance as a whole intervening and annihilating small player after small player... with no attempt at diplomacy, other than simply smashing those small inexperienced members into the ground. This, coupled with prevoking much larger and more powerful alliances (i.e. The Commonwealth) - means that the line has been drawn against World Republic... and the action by your member against Space2050 is but the final straw which has finally broke The Commonwealth's patience - and it seems now that we ve drawn the line, The Company and The Others have also joined in manning that line against World Republic aggression.

I have a theory why so many new players are in World Republics ranks btw - its that if they don't join World Republic, odds are one of world republic's new players will come along and start a war - and then World Republic as a whole will join in and wipe them out. Why fight World Republic when you can just join them?

Read those threads... then you may understand the FULL context as to why the 3 strongest alliances (2 of them sworn enemies btw)- and 73 ACTIVE players have united together for the common cause of issuing a ultimatum which World Republic has a choice of eithier submitting to, or fighting a war they can't hope to win.

Last edited by ian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 am

Okay, so you've got other reasons for hating WR. Fine, go to war over those, but it's just insulting to everyone involved to say you're starting a fight over a newbie. I got an invite to join WR within like twenty minutes of registering, and that newbie probably did too. So he hits 'join alliance' and then starts pushing buttons at random. That's not diplomacy or aggression, that's one newbie, being a newbie.

If you want to wipe people out because they're part of WR, just come out and say "dude, WR is being dicks", don't say "your newbie tried to kill us". It makes a lot more sense. (Thanks for those links, tho.)

Hey, just be honest. See-through politics, right?

Traveller
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 am

Traveller wrote:Okay, so you've got other reasons for hating WR. Fine, go to war over those, but it's just insulting to everyone involved to say you're starting a fight over a newbie. I got an invite to join WR within like twenty minutes of registering, and that newbie probably did too. So he hits 'join alliance' and then starts pushing buttons at random. That's not diplomacy or aggression, that's one newbie, being a newbie.

If you want to wipe people out because they're part of WR, just come out and say "dude, WR is being dicks", don't say "your newbie tried to kill us". It makes a lot more sense. (Thanks for those links, tho.)

Hey, just be honest. See-through politics, right?

An attack is an attack. Ordinarily such an attack would be completely ignored - but to put it into perspective - if another "newbie" came along and did what WR's newbie did, to a WR newbie - would Kenzu/ World Republic have intervened and smashed him? The answer is almost certainly yes - they just massed Robert for literally doing nothing at ALL - choosing to mass him, instead of the 2 much stronger members who did actually harm World Republic.

But.. you summed it up pretty much. The Commonwealth, The Company and now The Others aren't preparing to end World Republic over something a WR newbie has done - we are preparing to bring an end to World Republic due to the culmination of various actions/ events which its leadership/ more experienced members have done over the past several weeks/ months.

We ve been more than patient - we ve tried highlighting the mistakes/ injustices WR have made - but each time the same mistakes are repeated, and each time another victim suffers at the hands of WR - and each time WR's conduct just reinforces the view that they are a hostile/ aggressive alliance (how else can you explain the lack of diplomacy on so many attempts, the excessive force used so many times - coupled with trying to infiltrate many many alliances?)

This ultimatum is justified - not to mention that really, in the grand scheme of things... is it so wrong to ask WR to actually publish a code of conduct/ set of principles - and to actually exercise restraint and control of its memberbase, and to treat those outside WR in a certain (fair and justified) way? Our ultimatum, if you read it.. isn't exactly bad at all.

Last edited by ian on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 am

I think I know the reason why WR has too many players. Well, I just happened to recruit two of my friends to the game. I was with them when they signed up so that I could help them get started. Now, what did I see in BOTH of their inbox. A message from Keinutnai ( If I remember correctly some quick start guides ) . Maybe it's auto generated and sent to all new players coz even if your online and on the hunt for new players you wouldn't be able to send a messege the moment they sign up Very Happy. Now, whom do you think those new players will contact for any questions?... right its him and then they get drawn into WR.

So well, that's solely what I think. Maybe admin could change it so that the message is sent from his account.

Other than that: WR, choose wisely as your future depends on your decision

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Blazicka Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 am

the others commonwealth and the company vs WR. what over a couple mil kuwal.

so now u guys r going on a WR genocide. . the problem was between common wealth and WR . the other 2 alliances should not be involved in this. the common wealth made their claim and you other 2 alliances jumpped in to get some free dough.

Jerry Blazicka
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

Now, Now, 1b is nothing compared to total annihilation don't you think?
plus why don't you try coming up with such an ultimatum. You'll realize what stress is.

I might add that this issue is not only because of stress. If you go through all of the comments here thoroughly you'll know what I mean

Survivor
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by raynar Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:54 am

I personally was not aware of the actions of my alliance. I don't use the forums much as per other obligations in my life. So the only info I received about my alliance was through in game e-mails from the HC. However, after reading this post, I have come to the conclusion that WR HC is cowardly and I do not wish to remain a part of that alliance. Therefore I have left WR. Good luck to you in your upcoming war.

raynar
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. Empty Wow

Post by Osyndicate Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 am

Although I will be destroyed in the upcoming attack upon all WR members for what we (Which is much to general to even be considered as a we) have done. I am not going to abandon the alliance that took me in and taught me all the things I value as an aderan wars member. I can only pray that this will be resolved before doomsday.
Osyndicate
Osyndicate
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Syndicate
SS Currently Active.
Alliance : World Republic.
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-02

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:07 am

First warning given to jerry blazicka
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 am

ian wrote:
A commonwealth member - space2050 - attacked 3cats4me for Kuwal

He responded by declaring war on Space2050, attempted to spy him, and then attempting to sabotage him:

[19 Sep] 16:44 3cats4me Sabotage Mission Failed 26 details

You realise that 3cats4me is a new player of aderan wars.
3cats4me
rank 255
population 3,604

Space2050
rank 47
pop 490,061

so basically you are angry at our member, who has been attacked by YOUR member and hasn't dealt NO DAMAGE AT ALL to your member.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Space2050 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 am

Well, the first thing 3cats4me did was declare war, fail at spying, then attempt to sabotage me. And yes, it was for a fair farming attack by me. But..., the main issue with that is the sabotages. If any sabotage attempts had succeeded, the damages would have far exceeded the Kuwal stolen. His reaction to a regular farming attack is way out of proportion, and he is only one member out of many WR members who have reacted similarly. To add to that, his first message to me is clearly a threat. While the threat doesn't seem to hold much danger, that doesn't change the fact that he was meaning to sabotage my account when he clicked sabotage.

People don't tend to just randomly sabotage people on a daily basis. Sure they may farm or raid people, but sabbing isn't the common approach.

Space2050
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 am

yet again, he wasn't successful, it could be the fact that the army sizes are over 100x different... as a new guy, he had a good amount taken from him and no doubt figured he'd try and fight back... foolish... but its what they do. As for wanting money for writing an ultimatum, you brought that upon your self, if I wrote a huge rant on why i didn't like the company or some other alliance, who's going to pay me? No one! If your staying up at 2 am, yet again, voluntary. Few others would bother with such reactions, and even fewer would expect to gain money from it. Army that you attacked that's 100x smaller then you causing stress? I hope your ready for the real world
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:38 am

Im sorry some of my word choices were obviously bad - I mentioned "2am" because that the i play these games due to "real world" taking up the rest of my time. So i guess what i wanted to say is - The last thing i want during my limited time online is to deal with WR and their inability to control any of their members large or small. So Slambot if you want to make any more smart-arse comments feel free but then again WR seems to have an ability to rile other alliances and im more than happy to respond.

I also think there are some very confused people here - No sane person would issue on ultimatum based solely on this event. However WR was so close to the line for us snapping that it took something as trivial ( and i agree that 3cats4me had 0% chance of ever doing any damage ) this to push us over that line. The reason why we are considering this attack even in the slight bit significant is that Kenzu insists on backing up ALL his members. For example Zeroager attempted to mass someone and instead of condoning his actions Kenzu declared his protection on Zeroager against any counter-attack. However in that case the Commonwealth were not involved. This time we are and we have no intention of putting up with that.

So please read the links Ian has provided and i think most people will agree that we are MORE than justified.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 am

i couldn't care less what Ian thinks , i still have hate for you and that will not change any time soon but

as i already said in a PM to you Ian ...... hard as it was for me to stay polite i will not attack the alliance but , Do Not expect me to have respect for you

yes i am the type to hold grudges and you are the biggest one on my list , i will stay civil but if i ever get kicked out of WR , then i dont know

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 10
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 am

Time Attacker Result
[19 Sep] 00:09 Space2050 22,059,924 Kuwal stolen

I was attacked by Space2050 also, I am in WR. It seems he likes to farm WR members and now he wants to appear he is the victim. Your ultimatum means nothing because you are going to attack us anyway. This is what happened with nazi germany giving ultimatums and gaining half of checkoslovakia with the 1938 Munich Agreement and then Austria and then Poland with their allies the Soviets.
Ultimatums are declarations of war, even if you accept, you get attacked anyway because you have shown you cannot face the aggressor. I have been playing the game for a week now, joined sept 12, and the only aggression I have seen on me is from space2050.

p.s. I am not calling anyone a nazi, I am just describing a similar diplomatic situation that the nazi used to their advantage and the allies made a huge mistake.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next