Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan

4 posters

Go down

Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan Empty Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Smog has refused to pay compensation for illegal hits and World Republic was preparing for war with Mujengan since 17 june, while i still discussed this issue with smog, and later also with Amani from Mujengan.

Mujengan have been given a week to decide, and although there was one week left to persuade them, everyone in WR was certain war is inevitable and people were getting ready for their 3rd war this year.

To my surprise the compensation at this moment has already been received from Smog himself.

This means the issue is resolved, nevertheless, its events such as these which show that one has always to be ready for war. You never know when it comes, and it can surely come even a couple days after a long war.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan Empty Re: Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan

Post by Gamniac Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm doubting the necessity of opening this thread.
If the matter has been resolved, why bother rubbing people's noses in it?

Or am I missing a vital point again?
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan Empty Re: Farming dispute World Republic-Mujengan

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 pm

I think we should not keep people in dark that the game was on the brink of war again. Other people might not even realize how close it was.

The thread is purely informational. No special point here.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 pm

How do you always have the resources to mass and rebuild at the same time kenzu????? Funny question no???
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 pm

vaga wrote:How do you always have the resources to mass and rebuild at the same time kenzu????? Funny question no???

The answer is called good organisation and always being ready (ie save up a lot during peace time, keep steady cashflow during war and keep substantial reserves even during war).

If you kept spy and assassin techs at 250%. Then you could have a couple trill parked in your galactic market as well.

Gamniac wrote:I'm doubting the necessity of opening this thread.

One more thing I wanted to add:
If there was something like this happening between TMI and Mujengan, I would also want to know. It doesn't change anything, but it's still nice to know what's happening around here.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 am

Yet the same person(kenzu) won't talk in public about peace talks. Everything is done in PM and/or msn and/or ingame.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:01 pm

First I see this:

Keinutnai wrote:

One more thing I wanted to add:
If there was something like this happening between TMI and Mujengan, I would also want to know. It doesn't change anything, but it's still nice to know what's happening around here.

Then I see this:

seaborgium wrote:
Yet the same person(kenzu) won't talk in public about peace talks. Everything is done in PM and/or msn and/or ingame.

Talk about a need-to-know basis.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 pm

seaborgium wrote:

both things were handled the same. I talked to you and to smog in pms. Once a solution has been found i have obviously posted the results of the negotiation on the forum. So what is ypur point, because i dont see a difference here.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down