Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

+19
kingkongfan1
r1maru
Kenzu
3cats4me
seaborgium
castravete
Paladius
Jiro
Admin
Miglow
buhcoreTheGreat
Vesper
Kingofshinobis1
reaper
Magnus
Hai-Shulud
Lord Ishurue
WhatsASniper1
ian
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire Empty Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

Post by ian Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 am

I ll keep this quick and precise.

The Imperium as of now is disbanded - by my executive order. I ve had enough. I m sick and tired of the constant winging directed at The Imperium by other's - such as FIRE & World Republic. I m sick and tired of every "evil" act being blamed on The Imperium. I m sick and tired of the Imperium being the "bogey-man" of Aderan War's.

We tried to be kind. We tried to use our power effectively and responsibly. We could have crushed FIRE like the bug it was at its beginning - but what did we choose to do? Instead we provided advice, we treated them as equals, even when we were obviously not - with The Imperium holding a far stronger position. Even when we were attacked without reason we chose to resolve the matter peacefully without counter-attack.

With World Republic in the 2nd war - the last great war between our alliances - we crushed them and kept crushing them relentlessly. While dozens of their account's died, we lost just 1 to their counter-attack. We could have destroyed them completely. We could have erased the stain they represent to Aderan War's from history - instead what did we do? We came up with a settlement which demanded nothing more than the removal of Kenzu from leadership and democratic elections inside of 6months. We could have demanded so much more - and there would be nothing they could have done about it.

What more do you want from The Imperium? We ve done everything we can to act fairly and justly - but apparently its not enough. Instead we get accussed of more "crimes", more aggressions. We are the "evil" power - where if anything goes wrong on Aderan War's we are the first to be blamed. Every single time something goes wrong with another alliance we get blamed - whether its unknown sabbing or assassinations, or whether its a simple change to The Imperium's policy being called "hostile", "unfair", "aggressive", "nasty" or "attempting to limit our growth".

I m done with it. I ve had enough. The Imperium as of now is disbanded. If you have problems its of non of my business - so don't even bother trying to contact me. I actually hope a new player comes along, and builds a strong alliance from the ground up - and then lays waste to the server without reason or necessity (particuarly FIRE & WR) Maybe then you ll start to understand just how lucky you were - and just how much effort has been placed in being kind to you all.

If anyone is wondering why - this is a feeling i ve had for the last 2months. World Republic and FIRE consistently undermine The Imperium - consistently contacting other alliances to try and gang up on The Imperium, consistently portraying us as the bad guys, consistently blaming us for thing's beyond our control.

I will not ask my players and member's to fight a war started by the arrogance, idiocy and complacency of the members of FIRE or World Republic - based on pure bias, vengeance and hypocracy. I will not "drown the server in bloodshed" (as one FIRE member has threatened) out of pride or principles, when noone else seems to have the desire to actually be open and honest.

If The Imperium's end means 100+ player's can be saved from sufferring for the pride and arrogance of a handful of player's - then so be it. By stepping aside we open the way for a new future on Aderan War's - one of unpredictability where the old-certainies and way's of doing thing's come to an end. I personally hope this will be a breathe of fresh air - which will lead to other alliances rising - and which will inevitably lead to FIRE and World Republic facing the same challenges which The Imperium faced. I hope then you may start to understand the obligations and responsibilities which have existed, maybe then - when as the leading superpower's other's look to you in greed, anger and as a target, and when other's start to plot your downfall - you may begin to understand just what The Imperium has faced since our creation.

This is the end of The Imperium. This is the beginning of a new future for Aderan War's. Choose wisely - for the decisions now made will impact the future.

As both Kenzu & Kingofshinobis (a high ranking FIRE HC member) have previously threatened - there will now be no war between FIRE, WR & The Imperium. The Imperium's end garantee's that. I hope you feel happy with yourselves - you ve just became top-dogs (something you ve always resented The Imperium for being) without having to fire a shot.

I ll leave everyone with the following message i recieved from Kingofshinobis concerning the random sabbing & assassination of his defence - this is the final straw for me, and which is why i ve made the decision to end The Imperium:

" This has got to stop ian. Unless you want a bloodbath you better keep your members in check.". This above all else - along with previous attempts to blame The Imperium for thing's we are not responsible for - pretty much summarises the above.

I m done with being the bogey-man. I m done with The Imperium being blamed for everything bad on the server. As of now its the end.

Thats all i have to say. I ll probably also be following The Imperium Empire into the abyss of Aderan War's history myself soon....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire Empty Re: Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

Post by WhatsASniper1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:20 am

ian wrote:I ll keep this quick and precise.

The Imperium as of now is disbanded - by my executive order. I ve had enough. I m sick and tired of the constant winging directed at The Imperium by other's - such as FIRE & World Republic. I m sick and tired of every "evil" act being blamed on The Imperium. I m sick and tired of the Imperium being the "bogey-man" of Aderan War's.

We tried to be kind. We tried to use our power effectively and responsibly. We could have crushed FIRE like the bug it was at its beginning - but what did we choose to do? Instead we provided advice, we treated them as equals, even when we were obviously not - with The Imperium holding a far stronger position. Even when we were attacked without reason we chose to resolve the matter peacefully without counter-attack.

With World Republic in the 2nd war - the last great war between our alliances - we crushed them and kept crushing them relentlessly. While dozens of their account's died, we lost just 1 to their counter-attack. We could have destroyed them completely. We could have erased the stain they represent to Aderan War's from history - instead what did we do? We came up with a settlement which demanded nothing more than the removal of Kenzu from leadership and democratic elections inside of 6months. We could have demanded so much more - and there would be nothing they could have done about it.

What more do you want from The Imperium? We ve done everything we can to act fairly and justly - but apparently its not enough. Instead we get accussed of more "crimes", more aggressions. We are the "evil" power - where if anything goes wrong on Aderan War's we are the first to be blamed. Every single time something goes wrong with another alliance we get blamed - whether its unknown sabbing or assassinations, or whether its a simple change to The Imperium's policy being called "hostile", "unfair", "aggressive", "nasty" or "attempting to limit our growth".

I m done with it. I ve had enough. The Imperium as of now is disbanded. If you have problems its of non of my business - so don't even bother trying to contact me. I actually hope a new player comes along, and builds a strong alliance from the ground up - and then lays waste to the server without reason or necessity (particuarly FIRE & WR) Maybe then you ll start to understand just how lucky you were - and just how much effort has been placed in being kind to you all.

If anyone is wondering why - this is a feeling i ve had for the last 2months. World Republic and FIRE consistently undermine The Imperium - consistently contacting other alliances to try and gang up on The Imperium, consistently portraying us as the bad guys, consistently blaming us for thing's beyond our control.

I will not ask my players and member's to fight a war started by the arrogance, idiocy and complacency of the members of FIRE or World Republic - based on pure bias, vengeance and hypocracy. I will not "drown the server in bloodshed" (as one FIRE member has threatened) out of pride or principles, when noone else seems to have the desire to actually be open and honest.

If The Imperium's end means 100+ player's can be saved from sufferring for the pride and arrogance of a handful of player's - then so be it. By stepping aside we open the way for a new future on Aderan War's - one of unpredictability where the old-certainies and way's of doing thing's come to an end. I personally hope this will be a breathe of fresh air - which will lead to other alliances rising - and which will inevitably lead to FIRE and World Republic facing the same challenges which The Imperium faced. I hope then you may start to understand the obligations and responsibilities which have existed, maybe then - when as the leading superpower's other's look to you in greed, anger and as a target, and when other's start to plot your downfall - you may begin to understand just what The Imperium has faced since our creation.

This is the end of The Imperium. This is the beginning of a new future for Aderan War's. Choose wisely - for the decisions now made will impact the future.

As both Kenzu & Kingofshinobis (a high ranking FIRE HC member) have previously threatened - there will now be no war between FIRE, WR & The Imperium. The Imperium's end garantee's that. I hope you feel happy with yourselves - you ve just became top-dogs (something you ve always resented The Imperium for being) without having to fire a shot.

I ll leave everyone with the following message i recieved from Kingofshinobis concerning the random sabbing & assassination of his defence - this is the final straw for me, and which is why i ve made the decision to end The Imperium:

" This has got to stop ian. Unless you want a bloodbath you better keep your members in check.". This above all else - along with previous attempts to blame The Imperium for thing's we are not responsible for - pretty much summarises the above.

I m done with being the bogey-man. I m done with The Imperium being blamed for everything bad on the server. As of now its the end.

Thats all i have to say. I ll probably also be following The Imperium Empire into the abyss of Aderan War's history myself soon....

Neutral
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 am

TIE really Disbanded ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 am

ian do u mind if I ask Admin if this is true ? If possible would you let admin confirm it ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 am

Ishurue wrote:

ian do u mind if I ask Admin if this is true ? If possible would you let admin confirm it ?

Sure - though i do think admin probably shouldn't get involved in ingame-AW matters... lol
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 am

Well thanks for nothing Ian, could have had the courtesy of telling me before hand.

It seems like the final nail, first The Commonwealth in dune goes down and now The Imperium here? I guess ill start The Crusaders here and see how that works out for a while.

Any Ex-TIE members who would be interested in joining give me a shout and if there is enough of us ill think about starting a new alliance.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:57 am

felt like it What a Face

Last edited by Magnus on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like it)
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:01 am

after wots happened i have gone back to the company so if any old members wont to come back the companys doors are open hope to see some of u come back
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:02 am

Lol so violent. Is this the way to treat your ex leader who has stayed with you so long and fought for the Imperium so many times in those many long....very long paragraphs?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:10 am

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:Lol so violent. Is this the way to treat your ex leader who has stayed with you so long and fought for the Imperium so many times in those many long....very long paragraphs?

LMAO now those paragraphs where very long.
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:13 am

Magnus come and join me in the company mate there lots of room lol
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 am

Uh...? Ian perhaps you can get on msn and we can sort this out. You know how much god damn effort it will be to gather all those members back if you change your mind? Maybe you should have talked so someone... ANYONE in the HC before you did this.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:37 am

If anyone is thinking of leaving the game, contact me id: 664
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 am

The Imperium as of now is disbanded - by my executive order. I ve had enough. (snip snip snip)

There. FTFY. NOW it is quick and precise.

I can understand why it is frustrating for the biggest alliance/empire on the server to be treated this way. It doesn't matter WHAT game it is, especially with strategic folks like the ones who would play games like AW. However, that's just what it is. If being #1 is so easy then no one would play.

From what I've seen in the short period I've played it's shown me just how manipulative, controlling, and backstabby some of the politics gets in this game. But... that's politics, and part of the charm.

As far as ill will towards TIE, I've tried not to express any. (or any for any alliance either, for that matter) However much of the ill will is the impression that TIE will make all these rules, and if you don't follow people will get punished. If TIE breaks the rules, tough. By the way, the TRUTH doesn't matter. It is the impression that is given and that people get. The Imperium felt oppressive, which is somewhat appropriate.

I hate to see an alliance break up this way, but things are what they are. Hopefully the game only gets better, as Ian was saying.

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Ishurue wrote:ian do u mind if I ask Admin if this is true ? If possible would you let admin confirm it ?
ian wrote:Sure - though i do think admin probably shouldn't get involved in ingame-AW matters... lol
Any further questions?
I repeatedly said ingame politics are not my issue, I will chip in my opinion if I feel it really is required, but what the players make of the game is ultimately their own decision
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Ian, I am surprised.
As for TIE's image as evil empire, you repeatedly told us that the Imperium was stronger, so we should do what you said, even citing gunboat diplomacy as justification.
Also the information provided by B as well as inforfmation I read on the TIE forum the one time I had access was not flattering. My information on this is far from complete though, so I cannot say to what extent the picture was true.
Vesper, if all members are active, I am sure you can have TIE up and running in a day, unless different factions would like to be in different alliances. I invite the re-formed imperium or any alliance that springs from TIE to form friendly relations with FIRE and New Federation.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 pm

If any ex-TIE members are interested in joining The Black Dragons just let me know.

Last edited by Paladius on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I am honored to be a part of this.
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

One thing I enjoy about Admin is that he trys to stay out of Politics. Thanks Admin
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Jiro wrote:Ian, I am surprised.
As for TIE's image as evil empire, you repeatedly told us that the Imperium was stronger, so we should do what you said, even citing gunboat diplomacy as justification.
Also the information provided by B as well as inforfmation I read on the TIE forum the one time I had access was not flattering. My information on this is far from complete though, so I cannot say to what extent the picture was true.
Vesper, if all members are active, I am sure you can have TIE up and running in a day, unless different factions would like to be in different alliances. I invite the re-formed imperium or any alliance that springs from TIE to form friendly relations with FIRE and New Federation.

Thats such a contradiction its funny Smile

When did TIE ever tell you guys what to do? There are only 2 occassions:

1.) When people farmed The Imperium.
2.) When we threated World Republic and FIRE with war unless they signed up to a policy to stop their massing of inactives (some of whom were active): https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/aderan-raiding-policy-t1522.htm

Now... if our forcing those 2 points on you was Evil... then fair enough. However i suspect other's who those 2 points benefit would argue it wasn't evil - such is opinions... everyone has them.

Other than that, we ve basically left FIRE & World Republic to their own devices - even when those "devices" happen to involve contacting numerous other alliances, discussing a plan of attack against TIE, discussing the formation of a counter-coalition aimed to bring TIE down etc... We ve left you alone by and large other than when you ve directly interfered with TIE affairs (i.e. the farming of our members) so don't even try and make out that TIE's been telling you what to do.

As for the forum/ cabal incident. Its funny for you to cite that as evidence of TIE's "evilness" - it really is. Shall we recall the chain of events concerning that? Lets see - Universe decides to start telling FIRE everything TIE is planning. FIRE attacks TIE in response (a mere 12hours or so after LI promised he would continue peaceful discussions) thinking TIE plans to attack - and what do we do in response to that? Strike back with our full-force like any other alliance probably would? Answer: Nothing. We instead let the attack go, discussed the problems our 2 alliances had and gave you access to the forum to see the truth for yourself. Actions speak louder than words - and in this incident our actions was to fully embrace peace (not using military force once) and to turn the other cheek - literally. Hardly the act of a "evil" empire is it?

Since we are on that point - i seem to recall the FIRE HC shortly before Universe started providing information to you, was in full-discussion with the intent of allying with World Republic to end The Imperium's reign - that was to which The Imperium's "plans" were in response to - The Imperium's response to FIRE's own inherently hostile, manipulative back-stabbing nature. Lets also remember that as part of that peace-agreement FIRE agreed to talk to TIE about any issues before forming an agreement with World Republic - something you so conviently chose to ignore when you formed your more recent alliance with World Republic. Lets also stop to consider that since FIRE's little preemptive strike against The Imperium you ve basically gone ahead with your plan you had up in the FIRE HC area to end The Imperium anyway - forming your alliance with World Republic and contacting other alliances with the intent of countering The Imperium. Again - what did The Imperium do in response to this act of war? Answer: Nothing.

Don't even try and play the evil empire card. Coming from a FIRE HC member - its hypocracy at best, and generally downright worthless and a joke.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

tz tz tz...have you accidentally pressed the disbandment button again or it's just some napoleon stuff again...anyway I can see it's a great opportunity to gather some suck-ups around you...that's why I'm not so eager to trust you...so, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse: let's form an alliance together...wouldn't that be fun? I'm looking forward to making new friends;)

P.S.: Regarding your little disclaimer back there: you did sabbed ayayai for no reason!!!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Castravete do you have proof?
When was that done?

I still had a few log windows open here at home. I didn't see ayayai name in any of them but I didn't have them all nor could I refresh them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm

OMG...out of all people...you have noticed...no...I don't have...I just like to bark...fine by you?...have you even read ian's post?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:44 am

castravete wrote:tz tz tz...have you accidentally pressed the disbandment button again or it's just some napoleon stuff again...anyway I can see it's a great opportunity to gather some suck-ups around you...that's why I'm not so eager to trust you...so, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse: let's form an alliance together...wouldn't that be fun? I'm looking forward to making new friends;)

P.S.: Regarding your little disclaimer back there: you did sabbed ayayai for no reason!!!

Why don't you re-read that "little disclaimer" and engage your brain cells before commenting next time? You ll have noticed i specifically stated The Imperium - an empire of 50+ people, as oppossed to "myself".

Yes i sabbed ayayai - for her/his being a complete idiot and ignoring my warnings and calling my bluff (which wasn't a bluff) and farming me. But that wasn't an act of The Imperium - it was an act by myself. I ve always made a line of distinguishing between alliance actions and personal actions - for if every act by any member of any alliance was taken to be a act committed on behalf of their alliance then most alliances would be at war with one another - such as if The Imperium (when it existed) had taken Lord Ishurue's recent sabbing of command92 to be a official act of war by FIRE....

Incidentally, just incase you insist on trying to paint The Imperium evil - I m sure i don't have to point out your involvement in Geto-dacii before The Imperium intervened to put an end to it - or the standing policy (up untill The Company/ The Commonwealth acted) of Geto-dacii to sabb or assassinate defences to be able to profitably farm people?

I always love it when people try accusing other's of conduct which they themselves are guilty of doing....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by 3cats4me Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

Please forgive me if I go to far, but what in the name of Aderan gods are you DOING! I may not be in the same alliance, nor do I always agree with you, but this… This is madness!

You say we give you threats? Well we have gotten a good amount of them *as far as I know. * from your alliance. When I was new(ish) I got totally pounded by one of your members, I tried to sab him. I was new and did not know what I was really doing. But low and behold he sends me about two threats saying if I did anything out of the line he would raid and farm me to giving up the game. Now here I could have replied w/ lots of threats, I did not, instead I built up my Def and Att force and he left me alone.

Also on A side note, the reason*as far as I know* that we all call you the bad guy is because you act like one! Just look at what you are saying about us! I see this act as pure anger. I have never seen you happy with ANYTHING!! WR or FIRE does…Well I have never seen you happy at all... That’s all I have to say.

3cats4me
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Alliance : fire....
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next