Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

+9
Gamniac
Kenzu
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Manleva
goku1719
Hai-Shulud
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice - Page 4 Empty Re: ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

Post by Nomad Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 pm

I told you I was going to bite it.

@ Gamniac,,,,
Yeah we asked for its own section and got a thread. You can't make individual bug threads, you have to lump them all together here or they are ignored. No idea why its set up that way but for now it is.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice - Page 4 Empty Re: ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

Post by goku1719 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 am

It is rather difficult for people to find older bugs and solutions when the thread regarding this issue is laid out the way it is.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:46 pm

We all agree, but I think Admin was a bit pissy at us that day and decided this is how this were going to be and refused to answer the individual threads, so we are stuck with this.

*edit*
We prolly did deserved it.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:00 am

Nomad wrote:We all agree, but I think Admin was a bit pissy at us that day and decided this is how this were going to be and refused to answer the individual threads, so we are stuck with this.

*edit*
We prolly did deserved it.

Its called being an admin.
Get a proper way to submit bugs and you wouldn't need something like this that gets spammed over and over again.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:11 am

Ah well, his game, his way of managing things. It might not be efficient, but it certainly makes it easier for him to find posts of bugs, since they are all in one place. He doesn't have to sift through loads of threads to find anything fishy going on with the system.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 am

it may all be in 1 place but no updates
so who knows if anything is done.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Admin probably knows, but that's a moot point if he doesn't let us know ....

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok, it appears that we have forgotten that Admin want's all of the bugs reported it this thread so heres the latest one.

Banking is broken and players are unable to deposit treasury kuwal into the bank. Use of both deposit options results in the page updating and displaying a message advising that the Kuwal has been deposited however the treasury and bank figures remain unchanged
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 am

fixed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 am

Battlefield page display issue.

When you change the battlefield page display to view rankings by relationship the page number display is missing the current page number.

Instead of showing "page x of y" it shows "page of y"
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Okay, I think there is a problem. Die Quelle air raided me, but I am not losing any troops/SAMs. Not that I am complaining, I like keeping my stuff.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm

goku1719 wrote:Okay, I think there is a problem. Die Quelle air raided me, but I am not losing any troops/SAMs. Not that I am complaining, I like keeping my stuff.

Would you mind posting the battle report here?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 am

Training Issue

Currently it is possible to train units for no cost
Applies to Strike, Defense and Spies at least - have not tried anything else.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:49 pm

1)
No strike mission except farming works.

All strike missions start the farm mission, ie, if you go on an assault mission, it will not be assault, but a farm mission. Same with all other strike missions.

2)
When you send spies on a sabotage mission that they will fail, they will not do the mission. Instead, the game opens the base page.

3)
Display issue when attacking airforce with helis or bombers (2 missions)

List of destroyed aircraft:
G
And
250 Hangars

4)
Display issue (The factories dont add up to 15, they add up to 6) and probably too much has been destroyed (if it really has been destroyed).

List of destroyed buildings (15 Total):
2 SAM Factories
2 Aircraft Factories
2 Munition Factories
(15,000,000,000 Kuwal worth)

List of used Munition:
453 G3 Bombs
(5,436,000,000 Kuwal worth)

Everything else seems to be working fine, including assassination missions.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm

1) fixed
2) fixed
2a) unreported, fixed relevant mission report display issue

3) fixed
4) fixed
5) unreported, fixed kuwal value display of destroyed buildings

Manleva wrote:Training Issue

Currently it is possible to train units for no cost
Applies to Strike, Defense and Spies at least - have not tried anything else.
fixed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Seems raiding has a possible issue.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Nope, its even worse then expected. Useing the raid link actually does a kewal farm hit. Just wasted a hell of a lot of AT.

Just tested on a second account and same thing. Raiding becomes a kewal farm attack. regular farm attack stays a regular farm attack.

Well blow me down.
Assault, destruction, invasion and hunt assassin ALL become a kewal farming attack.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:55 am

Not sure this is a bug or not, but it would appear that there have been great changes made to my Air Force, both on the admins side with the cost & strength + the particular number of Items & munitions I had built.

Example- 1) I only had 20,000 hangars built, now I have 100,000...
2) I had only 20,000/200,000 fighters & munitions built, now I have 100,000/1,000,000...
3) [Your Production per Turn {500}2,500 SAM Systems {500}2,500 Aircraft and {5,000}25,000 pieces of munition] this has been changed as mine are in the{}...
4) my Air Force total power was over 1.4 trillion it has been dropped to[Total Power 511,560,000,000] I was rank 3 Air Force, I am now rank 7...
5) the power & costs of the various items in air force have been changed,,,

Unit Purpose Strength Price
sams- Air Defense -1,960,000 -28,000,000
fighters- Air Fights- 1,960,000- 28,000,000
bombers- Bombs Buildings- 1,960,000- 28,000,000
helicopters- Attacks Units- 1,960,000- 28,000,000

Munition Unit Strength Price
SAM- 196,000- 2,800,000
Fighter- 196,000- 2,800,000
Bomber- 196,000- 2,800,000
Heli- 196,000- 2,800,000

not exactly sure what has happened/is happening, so I thought I would mention it.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:09 am

Can confirm. Major changes in the amounts I have trained and built, also major changes in the amount of hangers built. I got rid of several different levels of weapons but now have multiple levels of different weapons with different levels of munitions.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

@kingkongfan1
All prices of air units, munition and buildings have been decreased to one fifth, construction speed increased by a multiple of five.

Research prices stayed the same.

The reasoning is that with cheaper units, people will have 5 times more of them, which is better for the game, when it has to do rounding numbers.

This was especially visible at destroying buildings. With units at 100 million munition at 10 million, and air buildings at 1 billion. You had to send 100 units to bomb a single aircraft factory, costing you 20 billion of initial investment (100 bombers + 1000 bombs). Now the numbers you need to destroy one are still the same, but the investment is only 2 billion.

When there is rounding down the effect will be much smaller now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Kenzu wrote:@kingkongfan1
All prices of air units, munition and buildings have been decreased to one fifth, construction speed increased by a multiple of five.

Research prices stayed the same.

The reasoning is that with cheaper units, people will have 5 times more of them, which is better for the game, when it has to do rounding numbers.

This was especially visible at destroying buildings. With units at 100 million munition at 10 million, and air buildings at 1 billion. You had to send 100 units to bomb a single aircraft factory, costing you 20 billion of initial investment (100 bombers + 1000 bombs). Now the numbers you need to destroy one are still the same, but the investment is only 2 billion.

When there is rounding down the effect will be much smaller now.

ok, so there have been changes made, are you saying that admin put more hangars on my acct than what I had? & that he put more fighters/munitions & sams/munitions on my acct than what I had? what about the increase in the number of items that get built per turn? Also, I noticed this morning that there are sams & munitions that I put in to build yesterday before any changes were made to my acct part were built, the rest are frozen as nothing was built after the changes were made to my acct. Any info on this would be appreciated.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Kenzu wrote:@kingkongfan1

Don't see that in the patch notes (or any patch notes, for that matter).
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 pm

They don't do patch notes here.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:38 pm

another change I just noticed...

Motivation (375 / 750), it was (0/1000) I cannot understand why this was done.

**EDIT**

ok, after thinking about this for a bit, & discussing it with others, I can say that "I get it". Admin cut the power to 1/5 of what it was, & then gave me 5 times what I had to make up for it. this still leaves me wondering why there is a change in my Air Force total power? I had 1.4 trillion & was rank 3. after the changes I have [Total Power 511,560,000,000] & am currently rank 7.

I know I am a dumb ass at math, but it would seem to me that there should be no change in my total power if you decrease the power to 1/5 of what it was, & then give me 5X what I had, yet there is

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : **edit**)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:27 am

I'll tell admin to check your account and fix any issues.

Here some info:
Admin has been working very hard on updates and released all the updates on the test server yesterday.

The list of changes is not yet written, but it is being compiled.

Here are some of the changes. I might have missed some, and some might not be coded yet, but will be added in the future (changes to these updates could still be made to them, ie they might work differently when released):

In addition to airforce changes:

main 3 overtime techs are unlocked by research center 2
healing tech will be unlocked by a combination of research center 2 + Hospital
overtime bank technologies by a combination of research center 2 + Bank (or Central Bank)

Resources won't be able to stay on the Galactic market forever the way they are now (a fee will be deducted if you keep them for over a week)
However you can still withdraw them and place them on the market to make offers on trades, keeping them in circulation (in this case they stay there until sold).

The limitation on saving kuwal outside bank is counterbalanced by being able to research techs gradually, keeping investing into them until the full research cost is paid, there will be more opportunities how to increase bank size, and small players will benefit from a much larger initial bank size (increased from 50 million to 100gold=about 70 billion)

Overtime technologies do the following:
1) increase your cap, allowing you to stay in each mode longer (relaxed and overtime)
2) Overtime income tech increases the kuwal production during overtime
In relaxed you produce 70% so you are losing 30%, in overtime you start with 115% and can increase it to 130%, thus allowing you to use these modes at no loss.
3) Overtime production allows you to increase the training of units, building of weapons and construction of buildings.
4) Overtime banking allows you to bank a % of your overtime income. (But it can be raised only to a percentage, that you still keep producing around 100% of your normal work mode income, so that farmers are not hurt by this tech).
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:38 am

well I appreciate that, will you also let him know that I have sams & sam munitions that were being built at the time of the updates & they are & have been "frozen", "unbuilt", for going on 24 hrs. now. not that I am in a big hurry for them, I just want to get more building asap.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next