Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be All Thy Sins Remembered

+18
r1maru
Disco_Vader
Special Agent 47
Starryager
JadeFire
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
Hai-Shulud
FarleShadow
Universe
Alex
curumo
Sandwalker
Nigatsu_Aka
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Vesper
ian
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 6 Empty Re: Be All Thy Sins Remembered

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 am

No, it's not. And I don't see how I could successfully explain to you why it's not.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:52 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:
@Dune - Im am extremely bored of it but someone should deal with this otherwise there are going to be a lot of "what-ifs".

What if her computer, her msn email, her game account AND her forum account ALL got hacked 2 weeks ago. Of course, we factor in what if she didn't contact ANYONE saying all of those things got hacked and it's really not her, really. A high "what if" density if you ask me, and very little else. Also, while I always stay open to the possibility we might be wrong, her posts towards Ian kind of dispelled my doubts. They were filled with hate. And not the new, "one month ago" hate. This is nice, juicy, "I've known you a long time and I've always hated you" hate. Maybe she's just a very hateful woman, many women are Very Happy. Somehow though, I wouldn't have thought that about her.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:27 am

Sandwalker wrote:
Hai-Shulud wrote:
@Dune - Im am extremely bored of it but someone should deal with this otherwise there are going to be a lot of "what-ifs".

What if her computer, her msn email, her game account AND her forum account ALL got hacked 2 weeks ago. Of course, we factor in what if she didn't contact ANYONE saying all of those things got hacked and it's really not her, really. A high "what if" density if you ask me, and very little else. Also, while I always stay open to the possibility we might be wrong, her posts towards Ian kind of dispelled my doubts. They were filled with hate. And not the new, "one month ago" hate. This is nice, juicy, "I've known you a long time and I've always hated you" hate. Maybe she's just a very hateful woman, many women are Very Happy. Somehow though, I wouldn't have thought that about her.

LOL i coundnt agree more with that, however a courtesy i will always extend to people i once trusted - a chance to explain/redeem/apologise for their mistakes.

So im letting these people do their pointless talk, waiting for a sign amongst the rubble. Alas there is nothing so far and i dont think my patience will hold out much longer. But you never know Dune, i dont want to look back and say we didnt try hard enough or we werent sure enough.

Am i going to believe all of this was a bunch of coincidences that happen to befall Universe? Hell no but ill believe a real explanation. Do i think there is another explanation? No but ill wait and ask around for one..... not for much longer though, not much longer at all.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:35 am

Sandwalker wrote:
Hai-Shulud wrote:

LOL, nice.

There are 2 reasons i m convinced its universe other than all the other evidence we ve gathered.

1.) The IP trace was back to the spymaster email account used by ~b - NOT Universe's email. I.e. unless Universe was ~B there would be no link whatsoever (since she wouldn't know of the account's existence) - so her personal details being stolen/ hacked or whatever doesn't satisfy this... since if they were hacked/stolen the link would be back to her normal-everday email address.... and not back to the spymaster one as is the case

2.) Her accusations against myself. Universe screwed up about there. When i went ahead and accussed Vesper i didn't want to think he was responsible.. yet i still went ahead with it regardless of personal feelings based on the evidence of the time. He tried to convince me, yourself and others - and we slowly unravelled the truth together and found his innocence. Universities response on the other hand was an all-out assault... ranging from accussing me personally of being ~B, to The Imperium of hacking her bank account's and committing fraud/ breaking the law (which is in itself defamation unless its real). To me thats a last-stand action i.e. you know your defeated/ caught and so you ll take as many of the bastards (or their reputation) with you as a possible before your brought down.

When she went for the last-stand bit, any doubt in my mind as to her being responsible was exstinguished.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 am

Well, what is Universe is actually inconnect? If she is really inconnect, then we fail.

If we want to find Cabal, We will have to work together by making alliance with each other, and gain trust.
We will have to find cabal and capture him. But it is not gonna to be easy, you know that right?

The evidences seem little too overpower to proved right that Universe is in Cabal. If SA47 knows Universe in real life, trusted her. Then she cannot be Cabal. That makes no sense. SA47 friend with Universe? SO why did we shredded her? We need to stop accusing of someone as Cabal, i know, the evidence showed you guys that she did it, maybe not. Maybe someone did it.

So, in FIRE Forum, did we have imperium member named Universe? Ask Ishurue, I didn't see if Universe was in FIRE Forums. But Saw the FIRE Forum getting destroyed. But how did TIE Forum got under attacked by an unknown player? However, you suppressed that player, you know who that player for sure? Maybe? Maybe you got the wrong and inconnect player.

Cabal might be somewhere else in the Aderan Wars Galaxy. He might have 2 or 3 Accounts. Who Knows? It is all up to TIE and rest of the alliances to gain trust, friendship, and teamworking to capture the actual Cabal. I'm sick of players hacking, it just makes the game boring faster. Also gain unfair advantages.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 am

Starryger... i think you misunderstand the facts lol. THe evidence points strongly to it being Universe - unless someone can offer something which discounts that evidence/ calls its validity into question, we can only act based upon what the evidence indicates - that Universe is ~B, and part of/ is the Cabal.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 am

I just have a thing to say.

If you are guilty, and proves are also against you, usually, you admit (it's not RL, there's no jail in the end, there's even potential evil glory in admitting doing it for the trick factor), and I know she would admit if she was guilty, I know her sufficiently for that.
Universe isn't stupid, in sgw when she did what she did three years ago, when she got caught, she admitted it, and evidence was not even that much built up. There's no reason not to admit, when you are indeed guilty, and that so much proves are against you. Not to mention it's just a game, and there would be more interest for her, IF she was guilty, to react by admiting and maybe even laugh at everyone just because she managed to trick you all (perhaps not laugh, but admit for sure).

However, when you are NOT guilty but evidences are against you (and come on, it's far from being first time on Earth's history it happened...so if it happens in real life, it can also happen in internet), what the hell would be the point to admit guiltiness if you are NOT guilty?
That, would be stupid, and Universe isn't.

How would you think people would react, if they aren't guilty, against such heavy evidences and proves against you, while they know they aren't guilty because they aren't? You think they could throw a counter file in a matter of a day if they weren't guilty? Nooo...if they were guilty however, either they could have probably sufficiently built counter evidence (or would disappear without appearing again, that's another possibility)or, they would probably admit they did it, and maybe even laugh at you all for your naivety. Moreover, they would likely not be angry (it's tough accusations here, I would personally react the same in her situation, so would many others; if guilty, no point in being angry, as you did it and was successful until being caught). It's most common methods from guilty people that happen when someone is indeed guilty of something, and caught, in a game.

Innocents, however, because they don't know what the hell is going on, would be angry, try to find without prepared files who might be the ones who trapped them. And of course not admit what they didn't do.

You really believe that Universe when she joined this game started a guide for herself with answers to provide if she was to be accused wrongly of this; this; this? I don't think anyone would.

Sure, I don't know sufficiently enough about this game politics, but I will let you think about that.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 pm

I don't remeber he saying she didn't do it...
I know she said that she wasn't major sue.
Anyone notice she stopped posting once Legendary showed up?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:34 pm

seaborgium wrote:I don't remeber he saying she didn't do it...
I know she said that she wasn't major sue.
Anyone notice she stopped posting once Legendary showed up?
Hmm sorry to ask, but which thing 'he' said she didn't do it.. Smile My post is quite large and I don't see which part of the issue it's directed at. I'm slighty confused.

That's likely to be because someone took the round 2 of defending session and she has enough to have a league of people versus herself? I remember well when I was being poked at in past for different issues, when people came to post to try to help me, I eventually stopped posting for a little while. It might be a game, but you should realize what it is to try to defend yourself against a group that seem to have the evidence you did something you didn't.
It's like David vs Goliath. If not worse.

I'm not going to force her to keep posting along with me here because some still confuse her with major sue and thus think she's an evil tricky mastermind.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:34 pm

seaborgium wrote:Anyone notice she stopped posting once Legendary showed up?
anyone notice the time break between her saying she'll leave and stop posting and legendary starting to post?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Admin wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Anyone notice she stopped posting once Legendary showed up?
anyone notice the time break between her saying she'll leave and stop posting and legendary starting to post?
Yup.
For those lazy/too busy to check:
Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:38 pm her last post in thread
Yesterday at 7:03 pm my first post in thread

It's like hmmm...30 hours delay? (a day and a quarter)

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 pm

*Erased*

Last edited by Starryager on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 pm

ian wrote:Starryger... i think you misunderstand the facts lol. THe evidence points strongly to it being Universe - unless someone can offer something which discounts that evidence/ calls its validity into question, we can only act based upon what the evidence indicates - that Universe is ~B, and part of/ is the Cabal.

Yeah, I tends to misunderstand facts alot, but i tries to understand it the best as i can.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Starryager wrote:Maybe Legendary is Universe's account?
Now I hope it was the joke..
People tend to like to do this joke that she's my multi or that I'm hers...but everybody knows it's not the case. Shocked

Legendary Apophis/Apophis The Great (me) isn't Universe..that's more obvious than fact "soccer" is real football (which is obviously the case). Rolling Eyes Laughing

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Ah, you caught me Very Happy Nice speed quoting on me.

Yeah it was a joke.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum