Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be All Thy Sins Remembered

+18
r1maru
Disco_Vader
Special Agent 47
Starryager
JadeFire
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
Hai-Shulud
FarleShadow
Universe
Alex
curumo
Sandwalker
Nigatsu_Aka
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Vesper
ian
22 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Be All Thy Sins Remembered - Page 5 Empty Re: Be All Thy Sins Remembered

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:57 pm

I cannot believe this just by reading it...I've been confronted with fake msn logs during my time in sgw as well.

I'm involved in this up to neck?
Pardon me?

Are you accusing me to be part of this fucking cabal now????

Uro asked me about Universe person so I felt something might be going on.

Now you accuse me to be part of this???

You know what? Here's for you Master Sherlock!
Spoiler:

Quite funny Mr Sherlock. It's a week old...I've had convos with her since then, and oh strange I didn't get anything about AW mission/cabal or anything to do. NOTHING.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Legendary, what exactly is your purpose here?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Sandwalker wrote:Legendary, what exactly is your purpose here?
Uro asked me what kind of person Universe was, so I came here to check forums, I read this, I feel like investigating at least the Major sue part to see whether it's funded or not. I notice it's not...so I start posting.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Legendary wrote:I cannot believe this just by reading it...I've been confronted with fake msn logs during my time in sgw as well.

I'm involved in this up to neck?
Pardon me?

Are you accusing me to be part of this fucking cabal now????

Uro asked me about Universe person so I felt something might be going on.

Now you accuse me to be part of this???

You know what? Here's for you Master Sherlock!
Spoiler:

Quite funny Mr Sherlock. It's a week old...I've had convos with her since then, and oh strange I didn't get anything about AW mission/cabal or anything to do. NOTHING.

Why don't you ask Universe if those logs are genuine or not? If she says No she's lieing to you... something i can't help.

As for accussing you of being in the cabal, i think i wrote "Legendary. Your probably also up to your neck in this as well so save me the crap please"

Now... I know emotionally-involved people like to ignore relevant bits and pieces and instead read what they want to read - so let me grab the dictionary definition of probably for you:

"with considerable certainty; without much doubt; "He is probably out of the country"; "in all likelihood we are headed for war"

"easy to believe on the basis of available evidence; "he talked plausibly before the committee"; "he will probably win the election"

"likely, perhaps, maybe, possibly, presumably, most likely"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... care to tell me just where i said you ARE in the cabal? Unless i m very much mistaken i stated you probably have something to do with this (i.e. its not definate/ certain), and that given you are completely loyal (universe's words, not mine) to Universe, anything you say shouldn't be taken at face value i.e. without looking into it ourselves - and its a given you can't be expected to look into this with a neutral perspective based upon what Universe said about you (completely loyal).

So... could you *please* be kind enough not to flip out without actually re-reading what has been said? If you d have done so you ll notice i stated no accusations, merely expressed a opinion and then provided the msn log's to explain better why i have that opinion.

I also mentioned the following "Your completely loyal to Universe - as admitted by her own mouth. Your also a likely candidate for any remnants of Cabal there may still be lieing around - as witnessed by you being her first suggestion to use for The Imperium to try and hijack the Cabal"

Definition of Likely:
1. Possessing or displaying the qualities or characteristics that make something probable: They are likely to become angry with him.
2. Within the realm of credibility; plausible: not a very likely excuse.
3. Apparently appropriate or suitable: There were several likely candidates for the job.
4. Apt to achieve success or yield a desired outcome; promising: a likely topic for investigation.
5. Attractive; pleasant: found a likely spot under a shady tree for the picnic.
adv. Usage Problem
Probably.

So... in response to your post - does it look like i m accussing you of being in the cabal - or merely expressing concerns you may be up to your neck in this based of Universe's own observations of the link between you 2?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Legendary wrote:It's a week old...I've had convos with her since then, and oh strange I didn't get anything about AW mission/cabal or anything to do. NOTHING.
Considering that: "probably", "likely", "undoubtedfully", "surely"...aren't much different to each others given the above.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Legendary wrote:
Uro asked me what kind of person Universe was, so I came here to check forums, I read this, I feel like investigating at least the Major sue part to see whether it's funded or not. I notice it's not...so I start posting.

Do you realize that is not why Universe left the game?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Do you realize that I would have more easiness in starting investigating about the major sue issue than about alliances politics?
I cannot claim to know truth about game politics I'm not familiar with. However, proving/disproving who someone is/is not is easier. (I've done it already elsewhere) Wink

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Do you realize that I would have more easiness in starting investigating about the major sue issue than about alliances politics?

Answering a question with a question is considered impolite and I find it pointless. You did not answer my question. Care to have another go?

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Answering a question with a question is considered impolite and I find it pointless. You did not answer my question. Care to have another go?
Impolite like "play or gtfo" lolz (considering I didn't name anybody in the quoted post for this nice gtfo)...

My question is clear enough. I don't know enough about game politics from here to rant about it. So even if Major Sue isn't reason of her leaving, it's what I could investigate.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Not to mention that I shall start with what I can investigate even if it's not most important problem isn't it?

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:

Not to mention that I shall start with what I can investigate even if it's not most important problem isn't it?

You still failed to answer my question.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:13 am

If I was in her situation, I would probably not want to stay either, such hostility...my God...it's terrifying.
When people try to find/do anything to accuse you in a quite tactical way, and also try to fool up the few ones that might come to your defence by twisting sense of things...very few managed to make me be confused about things by using conveniently twisted reason clues to attempt to turn my side or at least make me look like a fool. Proves that some of you guys are more dangerous and efficient than sgw haters.

I've been trapped by misunderstandings in past, you (whoever tried/tries/will try) could have succeded in trapping me with this convo without any context behind it. Sadly for you, I know Universe for long enough to draw NO CONCLUSION about what she said/did before I got her version of the thing. Smile

Bunch of misogyns you Universe haters are. Evil or Very Mad

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

do you even know the meaning of the word "misogynist"? No such thing as a misogyn I'm afraid.

Also: congrats on dodging my question then changing subject.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 am

@Ian - Cool your beans man, I'm as angry as you are but one of us needs to be detached and cold about the whole thing. Let me deal with this while your on time-out, just send me any relevant info through pm's or msn. When your back on top of things you can come back and take over Very Happy

@ Legendary - Firstly i told you that you were not going to be welcomed with big smiles and that EVERYTHING you said would be scrutinised and carefully researched. So the fact that you had a rant is frankly our of order, i dont care about how much shit you get from TIE people, YOU are the one coming forward to defend Universe so if you care at all keep your cool and stick to facts. Answer the questions direct without being flippant if possible please.

Now - once AGAIN there is absolutely no reason for Ian to forge evidence. If Ian, myself, Vesper or Dune are continued to be accused of conspiracy then this entire thread becomes a farce. We are the ones leading the investigation, we are the ones seeking the truth, if that is questioned than whats the point of arguing about anything?

So Ian has given evidence of your close involvement with Universe ( i can confirm that Ian does indeed keep copies of EVERY single MSN convo he has ).

This means Legendary combined with your dormant behaviour on this server that anything you say is likely to be skewed in her favour. Therefore i think its more than reasonable conclusion that we can not accept your opinions or words as hard evidence.

Also as it has been pointed out my multiple people now Major Sue/Universe debate is nowhere as important or relevant as the Universe/Traitor debate.

I'm willing to however debate the former issue also as i believe your logic is flawed. Firstly Major Sue would be able to easily manipulate you and so we can assume that it is POSSIBLE that you are being played by Sue/Universe. Secondly it is incredibly easy to change ones style on any game. Infact i would go as far as to suggest that Major Sue's style is fictional in itself as i dont believe most human beings are capable of lying and manipulating so many people without regret. So if we assume that Major Sue was in itself a cover then it is also safe to assume that any other characters being controlled by the person behind Sue would also have volatile characteristics. Hence IF Universe is indeed Major Sue I would EXPECT their styles NOT to match as i suspect Sue is quite smart and shrewd. So the fact their "styles" do not match in my eyes is not evidence against the connection we are making between Sue and Universe.

Also id like to point out that hacking of game accounts while not particularly difficult the hacking of bank accounts is much much more difficult. IF indeed Universe is the victim of such a crime it is unlikely to have originated from someone who plays this game. The reason for this is simple - The ONLY connection between this game and someones bank is paypal. IF a hacker wanted to steal someones money they would not choose a prominent member of the strongest alliance who has a fairly large voice in the game. They would choose some newbie just buying their first SS who would go un-noticed and un-heard. Now this is not direct proof that she hasnt been hacked but i think you can appreciate i'm employing a similar tactic used by yourself and Universe where i ATTEMPT to give a more likely scenario.

So i feel that in all probability that you (Legendary) are have either A) Been fooled by Universe or B) Working with Universe.

EDIT - Your annoying me again, no one here hates Universe!!! We hate what she has done! IF she hasnt done it PROVE IT!!! Jesus christ i dont have a clue why im still staying cool about this, im about to lose my rag!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:46 am

Sandwalker wrote:do you even know the meaning of the word "misogynist"? No such thing as a misogyn I'm afraid.

Also: congrats on dodging my question then changing subject.
English isn't my first language, and yest i know what misoginy is. Misanthropy regarding women.
Hai-Shulud wrote:
@ Legendary - Firstly i told you that you were not going to be welcomed with big smiles and that EVERYTHING you said would be scrutinised and carefully researched. So the fact that you had a rant is frankly our of order, i dont care about how much shit you get from TIE people, YOU are the one coming forward to defend Universe so if you care at all keep your cool and stick to facts. Answer the questions direct without being flippant if possible please. §1

Now - once AGAIN there is absolutely no reason for Ian to forge evidence. If Ian, myself, Vesper or Dune are continued to be accused of conspiracy then this entire thread becomes a farce. We are the ones leading the investigation, we are the ones seeking the truth, if that is questioned than whats the point of arguing about anything? §2

So Ian has given evidence of your close involvement with Universe ( i can confirm that Ian does indeed keep copies of EVERY single MSN convo he has ). §3

This means Legendary combined with your dormant behaviour on this server that anything you say is likely to be skewed in her favour. Therefore i think its more than reasonable conclusion that we can not accept your opinions or words as hard evidence. §4

Also as it has been pointed out my multiple people now Major Sue/Universe debate is nowhere as important or relevant as the Universe/Traitor debate. §5

I'm willing to however debate the former issue also as i believe your logic is flawed. Firstly Major Sue would be able to easily manipulate you and so we can assume that it is POSSIBLE that you are being played by Sue/Universe. Secondly it is incredibly easy to change ones style on any game. Infact i would go as far as to suggest that Major Sue's style is fictional in itself as i dont believe most human beings are capable of lying and manipulating so many people without regret. So if we assume that Major Sue was in itself a cover then it is also safe to assume that any other characters being controlled by the person behind Sue would also have volatile characteristics. Hence IF Universe is indeed Major Sue I would EXPECT their styles NOT to match as i suspect Sue is quite smart and shrewd. So the fact their "styles" do not match in my eyes is not evidence against the connection we are making between Sue and Universe. §6

Also id like to point out that hacking of game accounts while not particularly difficult the hacking of bank accounts is much much more difficult. IF indeed Universe is the victim of such a crime it is unlikely to have originated from someone who plays this game. The reason for this is simple - The ONLY connection between this game and someones bank is paypal. IF a hacker wanted to steal someones money they would not choose a prominent member of the strongest alliance who has a fairly large voice in the game. They would choose some newbie just buying their first SS who would go un-noticed and un-heard. Now this is not direct proof that she hasnt been hacked but i think you can appreciate i'm employing a similar tactic used by yourself and Universe where i ATTEMPT to give a more likely scenario. §7

So i feel that in all probability that you (Legendary) are have either A) Been fooled by Universe or B) Working with Universe. §8

EDIT - Your annoying me again, no one here hates Universe!!! We hate what she has done! IF she hasnt done it PROVE IT!!! Jesus christ i dont have a clue why im still staying cool about this, im about to lose my rag!
§1: Which question? The one Sandwalker keeps asking and never satisfied about answer?
§2: I know by sgw experience guilty ones aren't always those we like to point out.
§3: Yes...so what? I'm friend with Universe, so I shouldn't defend her? OMG, I feel I've said this thing over and over in sgw already...I might know her a bit better perhaps?
§4: Universe, my friend, knows about my real life problems. Whether you think I lie or not (DID YOU FORGET I AM MEANT TO NOT BE ABLE TO LIE FROM POSTED CONVO?) isn't my problem. I'm not going to send you pictures of my damaged house and my exams schedules etc because you could say it's fakes and there's no point for me to do it...
§5: Perhaps, but I felt it had to be solved as I was able to investigate it. Then see about harder things.
§6: I am not a parrot, I'm not going to repeat myself about the matter, read my previous posts about it, I've treated the styles/manipulating already in almost every post of mine. She did it in sgw and nowhere else as she said, most got fooled in sgw, I suspected her to be one single person in sgw, recognized her style on the other account she made. Three years ago it happened, nothing of that sort from her again. I was 17. MAjor Sue thing happened after, but in 2007 too. I'm now 3 years older and read Major Sue posts. I don't recognize her to be Universe. Want me to write it in French my first language to be clearer?
§7: I'm not a parrot, second time I've to say that. She was hacked in sgw/sgaw already and admins agreed it was hacking and hellboy the hacker was responsible. She didn't win anything from it, so no point in faking a self hacking. She's central in sgw/sgaw also, and yet was hacked.
§8: I shall not lower myself into debating about such accusations. I'm working to clear her name nothing else ffs!!!

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 am

Answer the one Sandwalker asked in a manner that isnt so flippant and perhaps he will be satisfied. Its not exactly smart to piss him off as he is one of the people you have to convince of Universe's innocence

Im MY experience the guilty ones are the ones who are GUILTY. The fact that if ian is somehow involved then I am also involved along with many many others. If that is not good enough for you or anyone else then dont bother arguing about any of this as we will NEVER believe you. The fact that im TRYING should counter that. Im tired of fingers being pointed at Ian. Frankly it pisses me off so if anyone else wants to do it create a new topic!

Friends stick up for each other, personally that is the unwritten contract i expect from ALL my friends. So I EXPECT you to stand by Universe. This means that your views on the matter will be SKEWED. I am also not a parrot funnily enough - I never said your lying i said skewed. Hence not a 100% accurate and impartial view on things.

Universe has claimed that her bank accounts have been hacked and money taken. Please give me another example of someone having their money stolen through a game like this. Im sure there are many examples but i dont believe the frequency is sufficient to make this a viable possibility in this instant. In 99% of cases extreme explanations to explain simple things is an attempt at subversion. I can not deny that EVERYTHING Universe and you say COULD BE 100% true. However the probability of this in light of the facts we posses right now is extremely low

I never asked you to discuss anything but Universe. Where ever your loyalties lie is of no concern to me. However if we are convinced you are trying to fool us we will simply ignore you, if we believe you are being manipulated we will ignore you.

I think what you need to do is talk to Universe and get a complete story which you can explain to us in detail with the added benefit of your judgement and knowledge.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:Answer the one Sandwalker asked in a manner that isnt so flippant and perhaps he will be satisfied. Its not exactly smart to piss him off as he is one of the people you have to convince of Universe's innocence

I am sorry Hai. I doubt he (Legendary specifically) can convince me of anything. Hell, after the display he's put so far he couldn't convince me the sky is blue. I gave him the chance to keep me interested. 3 strikes, he was out.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:Answer the one Sandwalker asked in a manner that isnt so flippant and perhaps he will be satisfied. Its not exactly smart to piss him off as he is one of the people you have to convince of Universe's innocence

Im MY experience the guilty ones are the ones who are GUILTY. The fact that if ian is somehow involved then I am also involved along with many many others. If that is not good enough for you or anyone else then dont bother arguing about any of this as we will NEVER believe you. The fact that im TRYING should counter that. Im tired of fingers being pointed at Ian. Frankly it pisses me off so if anyone else wants to do it create a new topic!

Friends stick up for each other, personally that is the unwritten contract i expect from ALL my friends. So I EXPECT you to stand by Universe. This means that your views on the matter will be SKEWED. I am also not a parrot funnily enough - I never said your lying i said skewed. Hence not a 100% accurate and impartial view on things.

Universe has claimed that her bank accounts have been hacked and money taken. Please give me another example of someone having their money stolen through a game like this. Im sure there are many examples but i dont believe the frequency is sufficient to make this a viable possibility in this instant. In 99% of cases extreme explanations to explain simple things is an attempt at subversion. I can not deny that EVERYTHING Universe and you say COULD BE 100% true. However the probability of this in light of the facts we posses right now is extremely low

I never asked you to discuss anything but Universe. Where ever your loyalties lie is of no concern to me. However if we are convinced you are trying to fool us we will simply ignore you, if we believe you are being manipulated we will ignore you.

I think what you need to do is talk to Universe and get a complete story which you can explain to us in detail with the added benefit of your judgement and knowledge.
§1 She's accused of things she didn't do even though it appears to be her according to clues. Now, how couldn't I believe her. She told me in past when she did things she shouldn't have. That got her in troubles. Nothing mentionned excepted sgw thing which she confirmed, arrived in my ears directly OR (important) indirectly.
§2 What I meant was, sometimes people due to their past are convenient guilties, even though it might be a clean file person who did stuff. It happens every day in real life. It's tactical move. Use someone who have a past and thus will look guilty by default. Whoever did that...
§3 I didn't try to lie to people for sgw issue, I didn't try to hide facts or something to them, so why would I do what I didn't in past when she did it, when she now didn't do it?
§4 SGW faced cases of money accounts hacks and other serious things, displaying personal IP, even until personal real life house address and doing rl threats along with it. So I'm inclined to believe her.
§5 Why would I fool or lie considering she's innocent...
§6 I talked a little with her about it, and she told me she didn't want me to be involved in any of this current issue because she felt I shouldn't be involved in all this stuff in the end, she however didn't tell me that she didn't say what this msn log said. She will tell me more later when she can access the things in question. I tend to believe her considering how this thread is, given my knowledge, that it wouldn't be good to link me here.

Sandwalker wrote:

I am sorry Hai. I doubt he (Legendary specifically) can convince me of anything. Hell, after the display he's put so far he couldn't convince me the sky is blue. I gave him the chance to keep me interested. 3 strikes, he was out.
What was actually the point of this question?
I've understood every other questionning and their reason(s) so far, but this one. Question

Last edited by Legendary on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 am

Neutral Dune mate keep it chilled, i know there aint a lot of love flying around at the moment but I just want some sort of closure on the whole thing.

So im either going to - Get a confession, prove her innocence or get such solid evidence that no one can argue her guilt

So let me work at it, just try not to bite the guys head off no? Twisted Evil
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:29 am

Hai-Shulud wrote:Neutral Dune mate keep it chilled, i know there aint a lot of love flying around at the moment but I just want some sort of closure on the whole thing.

So im either going to - Get a confession, prove her innocence or get such solid evidence that no one can argue her guilt

I'm not angry, trust me. I just have him read. I know the type, I know the style and there's no way I could be convinced by that type of person. Also, after spending longer than any of us reading Jonathan-tarded messages, I'm fed up with engrish posts.

If you're not bored/fed up yet, enjoy! Smile As for biting the head off, it's probably his least nutritious part of the body from what I can tell. (though, enigmatic as it seems, some smart people seem to like him)

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:32 am

Sandwalker wrote:
Hai-Shulud wrote:Neutral Dune mate keep it chilled, i know there aint a lot of love flying around at the moment but I just want some sort of closure on the whole thing.

I'm not angry, trust me. I just have him read. I know the type, I know the style and there's no way I could be convinced by that type of person. Also, after spending longer than any of us reading Jonathan-tarded messages, I'm fed up with engrish posts.

If you're not bored/fed up yet, enjoy! Smile As for biting the head off, it's probably his least nutritious part of the body from what I can tell. (though, enigmatic as it seems, some smart people seem to like him)
I'm probably going to disappoint you (alot?), but I feel un-hurt by your digs at my intelligence. Smile
The ratio is still about 1:10 of people thinking I'm stupid/thinking I'm not stupid, that's by people who know me for monthes/years or even short time. Smile So I've not much to worry about my intelligence atm.

I have a request for you, since you > me, apparently. Try all your next posts to me, in French, in a better french than I posted in english.

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 am

Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:

I'm probably going to disappoint you (alot?), but I feel un-hurt by your digs at my intelligence. Smile
The ratio is still about 1:10 of people thinking I'm stupid/thinking I'm not stupid, that's by people who know me for monthes/years or even short time. Smile So I've not much to worry about my intelligence atm.

I have a request for you. Try all your next posts to me, in French, as good as I did. We shall see we shall see the outcome Wink

I wasn't trying to insult you, I was telling Hai what I think of you based on your posts.

You basing your intelligence on how many people proportionately think you're smart? Words cannot describe how intensely I lol'd.

My native language is not english, it is romanian. And I can make a pretty safe bet I type romanian better than you type french.

Last edited by Sandwalker on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am

So i read the first couple of Legendary's posts. Seems that his argument is saying that Universe is not Major Sue from what i understand. Is that correct?

So I don't really care if Universe is Major Sue or not. If you can argue against how she would have her IP placed in the email header then you may actually have something here. But in my opinion whether Uni is major sue or not does not matter in the least.

Pointless argument that seems to be a waste of time for yourself and everyone involved since if you managed to prove that uni is NOT major sue that is all it would prove. Uni being major sue or not being major sue has nothing to do with the actual evidence.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendary Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 am

Sandwalker wrote:
Legendary wrote:
Sandwalker wrote:

I have a request for you. Try all your next posts to me, in French, as good as I did. We shall see we shall see the outcome Wink

I wasn't trying to insult you, I was telling Hai what I think of you based on your posts.

You basing your intelligence on how many people proportionately think you're smart? Words cannot describe how intense I lol'd.

My native language is not english, it is romanian. And I can make a pretty safe bet I type romanian better than you type french.
Uh uh..sure sure...

Also, it's same level to base my intelligence on others' opinions as basing opinion of someone on their posts. Smile

This post is so full of contradictions...

Legendary
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:45 am

@Legendary - Ok im tired of this, a lot of text is going down on page but not a lot is being said. So far all youve said is Universe COULD be innocent and there is a POSSIBILITY that her story is true. These are thing we already knew before we made our judgement.

So its up to you stay and continue to fight for what you believe or resign. I want her to be innocent however i dont believe she is. So i WILL get closure on this one way or another. IF you can help - great - if not please dont waste my time as im not sure how long i can keep the angry mob back. If people continue to wind us up over this with bullshit accusations or talking crap then the people will snap like Dune and the road to justice and truth will stop here and Universe will have to accept her fate.

And STOP taking a shot back at Dune!!! Your dealing with me here not him! If you cant ignore a little bit of hassle from Dune who spent hours trying to solve the crap Universe caused and so is rightly quite pissed of and fed up with her and this entire situation your going to have one hell of a tough time trying to convince the rest of us like Vesper who was actually wrongly accused of being the traitor!!!!

@Dune - Im am extremely bored of it but someone should deal with this otherwise there are going to be a lot of "what-ifs". Im up for the job for at least a little longer but if anymore clowns start pissing me off ill sack the whole thing and we can return to our normal lives.

@Vesper - Aye i keep telling everyone that but it seems that where he wants to "start". This is the last person im gonna listen to after this im shutting this case and assigning it to our histories.

Last edited by Hai-Shulud on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content