Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be All Thy Sins Remembered

+18
r1maru
Disco_Vader
Special Agent 47
Starryager
JadeFire
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
Hai-Shulud
FarleShadow
Universe
Alex
curumo
Sandwalker
Nigatsu_Aka
buhcoreTheGreat
Lord Ishurue
Vesper
ian
22 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Be All Thy Sins Remembered Empty Be All Thy Sins Remembered

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 am

Let me tell everyone a little story.

Once upon a time there was a game called The Ancient Wars. On this game was 2 main powers - The Protectorate and Legion. In the protectorate were lots and lots of arguments between the High Council - on one side those led by a player called Shadowsir, on the other those led by a player called Ian... myself. In the Protectorate there were 5 alliances - Lantian Guardians (led by Rik), Lantian Gatekeepers (led by me), Lex Draconum (led by Shadowsir), Victims of Chaos (led by Andromeda) & another one led by Command92.

The arguments escalated untill Lantian Guardians split from The Protectorate and ended up joining Legion. Shortly later I led Lantian Gatekeepers out of The Protectorate and formed a new empire called Twilight Dynasty. In all this arguing was a High Council member known as Major Sue. A member handpicked from the ranks by Ian to be on the HC when he first took charge of his first ever alliance. Major Sue upon Lantian Gatekeepers joining The Protectorate becomes a member of The Protectorate High Council. It turns out Major Sue played both sides, telling one what the other said and viceversa.... helping to contribute to the eventual split of The Protectorate (though it was probably inevitable). She also told the other lies or exaggerated what was said - further fueling the fire of mistrust.

With Lantian Gatekeepers leaving The Protectorate and forming Twilight Dynasty, Major Sue stayed behind in the Protectorate - trusted by all of them for helping to expose Ian's "conduct". The Protectorate gains evidence that Lantian Gatekeepers intended to form their own empire while they were still within The Protectorate - supplied by Major Sue... evidence which was a load of BS.

Before the split though, Major Sue just when she was accussed of playing both sides got Ill. She got worse. She entered a comma. Her boyfriend registered on the TAW forums and the protectorate forums and told us how ill she is. We created a memorial wall... she then got better. All past deeds were forgotten at the time - yet it later turned out her "illness" was a whole bunch of BS which was made up - discovered initially by myself and a player called Jon. The entire Protectorate (100+ members) and many other players of The Ancient Wars brought the lie and believed it untill eventually the lies became so huge and the discrepencies so large they couldn't be believed any longer. By then it was too late - Lantian Gatekeepers had left The Protectorate, Ian had fallen out with most of The Protectorate over the allegations of plotting to build an empire while still part of The Protectorate, and The Ancient war's time was coming to an end.

The Ancient War's died due to bad adminship just as Dune war's began. Many of T.A.W's players moved to Dune Wars. Major Sue created a alliance called The Terran Empire - in it many Twilight Dynasty player's were recruited, including myself and Jon. Terran Empire was very poorly led... Myself and Jon eventually managed to get Major Sue removed as leader and replaced her with Shadowphoenix, with myself as 2nd in command. The Terran Empire was renamed into U.N.S.C. 2 months later U.N.S.C had a new leader - myself. U.N.S.C became The Commonwealth.

In her time on Dune Wars, Major Sue despite her past actions was given a 2nd chance. She was allowed to stay in The Commonwealth... she betrayed it. She tried playing one of the other superpowers - Dynasty - against The Commonwealth, and The Commonwealth against Dynasty. Both leaders - Aura X and Myself - eventually found out with the help of Jon. It wasn't easy.. but she was caught. She was expelled and passed into nothingness - her conduct barely watched over, her actions unknown and irrelevant untill she eventually left Dune of her own accord. This was about 3 years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four months or so ago a player named Universe joined Aderan Wars. She was unknown to many - including myself. She was eager, ambitious, smart and intelligeant. She joined The Imperium, worked hard and showed her potential untill she was promoted by myself into the Supreme High Command.

On Febuary the 3rd a new Imperium High Command Member was promoted - Seaborgium. On Febuary the 3rd a topic asking The Imperium whether it wants to go to war was created by Vesper. On Febuary the 3rd Lord Ishurue recieved the first message from a player named Jonathon - claiming to represent a organisation named the Cabal. In the following days FIRE recieved lots and lots of intelligeance that The Imperium was preparing to attack them. Never did they recieve information to the contary. On Febuary the 9th they attacked The Imperium under the belief we were going to attack. On Febuary the 10th this war came to an end - when The Imperium presented the truth.

The information sent to FIRE was done in such a way that at first Seaborgium was framed, then Vesper. Only through exhaustive investigation and a firm sense of shock and disbelief that a Imperium SHC member would betray us did we disprove both cases of framing. To have failed would have resulted in an innocent member being labelled a Traitor and a Cabal member and sufferring as a result.

Late yesterday The Imperium ruled out all of the Supreme High Command except Universe & SA47 as being responsible for the leak. Even then we waited for confirmation that it was her. Today - at 5.02 a.m GMT Vesper mentioned to me what SA had told him about Universe's history from Gate wars - That she registered on the forum's. Made friends. She gets sick. Her boyfriend registers and says how sick she is. She enters a comma, updates are given by her boyfriend. It later turns out it was all a sham.

At 5.03 a.m GMT Ian (myself) goes into seriously-pissed off mode immediately recognising Universe for who she is - Major Sue. This realisation coupled with the existing evidence against "Universe" confirms she is ~B. While Ian is busy typing this post... Vesper tracks the IP of the emails sent to Lord Ishurue... and finds the IP belongs to Universe. This is merely the iciing on the cake.

Universe is the Cabal. She is responsible for the war between The Imperium and FIRE. She will now be hunted down and sat on. No where will she be permitted to survive. Any alliance who takes her in will become an enemy of The Imperium. Major Sue will be stopped at all costs.

Destroy her. Kill her. Maim her. Burn Her. This ends now.

Last edited by ian on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Be All Thy Sins Remembered Empty Re: Be All Thy Sins Remembered

Post by Vesper Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:45 am

Sounds a bit poetic if i might say so myself
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 am

ian wrote:Let me tell everyone a little story.

Once upon a time there was a game called The Ancient Wars. On this game was 2 main powers - The Protectorate and Legion. In the protectorate were lots and lots of arguments between the High Council - on one side those led by a player called Shadowsir, on the other those led by a player called Ian... myself. In the Protectorate there were 5 alliances - Lantian Guardians (led by Rik), Lantian Gatekeepers (led by me), Lex Draconum (led by Shadowsir), Victims of Chaos (led by Andromeda) & another one led by Command92.

The arguments escalated untill Lantian Guardians split from The Protectorate and ended up joining Legion. Shortly later I led Lantian Gatekeepers out of The Protectorate and formed a new empire called Twilight Dynasty. In all this arguing was a High Council member known as Major Sue. A member handpicked from the ranks by Ian to be on the HC when he first took charge of his first ever alliance. Major Sue upon Lantian Gatekeepers joining The Protectorate becomes a member of The Protectorate High Council. It turns out Major Sue played both sides, telling one what the other said and viceversa.... helping to contribute to the eventual split of The Protectorate (though it was probably inevitable). She also told the other lies or exaggerated what was said - further fueling the fire of mistrust.

With Lantian Gatekeepers leaving The Protectorate and forming Twilight Dynasty, Major Sue stayed behind in the Protectorate - trusted by all of them for helping to expose Ian's "conduct". The Protectorate gains evidence that Lantian Gatekeepers intended to form their own empire while they were still within The Protectorate - supplied by Major Sue... evidence which was a load of BS.

Before the split though, Major Sue just when she was accussed of playing both sides got Ill. She got worse. She entered a comma. Her boyfriend registered on the TAW forums and the protectorate forums and told us how ill she is. We created a memorial wall... she then got better. All past deeds were forgotten at the time - yet it later turned out her "illness" was a whole bunch of BS which was made up - discovered initially by myself and a player called Jon. The entire Protectorate (100+ members) and many other players of The Ancient Wars brought the lie and believed it untill eventually the lies became so huge and the discrepencies so large they couldn't be believed any longer. By then it was too late - Lantian Gatekeepers had left The Protectorate, Ian had fallen out with most of The Protectorate over the allegations of plotting to build an empire while still part of The Protectorate, and The Ancient war's time was coming to an end.

The Ancient War's died due to bad adminship just as Dune war's began. Many of T.A.W's players moved to Dune Wars. Major Sue created a alliance called The Terran Empire - in it many Twilight Dynasty player's were recruited, including myself and Jon. Terran Empire was very poorly led... Myself and Jon eventually managed to get Major Sue removed as leader and replaced her with Shadowphoenix, with myself as 2nd in command. The Terran Empire was renamed into U.N.S.C. 2 months later U.N.S.C had a new leader - myself. U.N.S.C became The Commonwealth.

In her time on Dune Wars, Major Sue despite her past actions was given a 2nd chance. She was allowed to stay in The Commonwealth... she betrayed it. She tried playing one of the other superpowers - Dynasty - against The Commonwealth, and The Commonwealth against Dynasty. Both leaders - Aura X and Myself - eventually found out with the help of Jon. It wasn't easy.. but she was caught. She was expelled and passed into nothingness - her conduct barely watched over, her actions unknown and irrelevant untill she eventually left Dune of her own accord. This was about 3 years ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four months or so ago a player named Universe joined Aderan Wars. She was unknown to many - including myself. She was eager, ambitious, smart and intelligeant. She joined The Imperium, worked hard and showed her potential untill she was promoted by myself into the Supreme High Command.

On Febuary the 3rd a new Imperium High Command Member was promoted - Seaborgium. On Febuary the 3rd a topic asking The Imperium whether it wants to go to war was created by Vesper. On Febuary the 3rd Lord Ishurue recieved the first message from a player named Jonathon - claiming to represent a organisation named the Cabal. In the following days FIRE recieved lots and lots of intelligeance that The Imperium was preparing to attack them. Never did they recieve information to the contary. On Febuary the 9th they attacked The Imperium under the belief we were going to attack. On Febuary the 10th this war came to an end - when The Imperium presented the truth.

The information sent to FIRE was done in such a way that at first Seaborgium was framed, then Vesper. Only through exhaustive investigation and a firm sense of shock and disbelief that a Imperium SHC member would betray us did we disprove both cases of framing. To have failed would have resulted in an innocent member being labelled a Traitor and a Cabal member and sufferring as a result.

Late yesterday The Imperium ruled out all of the Supreme High Command except Universe & SA47 as being responsible for the leak. Even then we waited for confirmation that it was her. Today - at 5.02 a.m GMT Vesper mentioned to me what SA had told him about Universe's history from Gate wars - That she registered on the forum's. Made friends. She gets sick. Her boyfriend registers and says how sick she is. She enters a comma, updates are given by her boyfriend. It later turns out it was all a sham.

At 5.03 a.m GMT Ian (myself) goes into seriously-pissed off mode immediately recognising Universe for who she is - Major Sue. This realisation coupled with the existing evidence against "Universe" confirms she is ~B. While Ian is busy typing this post... Vesper tracks the IP of the emails sent to Lord Ishurue... and finds the IP belongs to Universe. This is merely the iciing on the cake.

Universe is the Cabal. She is responsible for the war between The Imperium and FIRE. She will now be hunted down and sat on. No where will she be permitted to survive. Any alliance who takes her in will become an enemy of The Imperium. Major Sue will be stopped at all costs.

Destroy her. Kill her. Maim her. Burn Her. This ends now.

With the new evidence coming to sight , (FIRE) has no plans on continuing a war in which we were played like puppets by an outside force . @ Ian until i speak with Jiro a little more what do u say we extend the ceasefire for 48 hours more ( 13 Feb 23:05:54 AWs turn clock Ceasefire will end )?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:10 am

interesting, i hope she didnt buy the account Smile
i saw you killed her def, will do my best to farm her with my 50,000 attack power Razz

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 am

WoW... lol... I didn't knew that Universe/Elladan aka "fake a comma girl" - from SGW aka Major Sue - TAW/Dunewars is the same person.

Interesting story... it was the first time i enjoyed reading your long post Ian.

PS. ROFL
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 am

@ Lord Ishurue - Yeah sure. Ceasefire extended it is Smile

Thanks P.S - you wanna join in wiping out Major Sue?

@ Sue - did you really think you could manage to keep this up? Jon may not be playing Aderan Wars since he has always been my right hand in dealing with you - but even without him the truth still came out. I know he ll probably return back to Aderan Wars now though to help hunt you down... so for that i have to thank you.

This manipulation and scheme has been busted just like all the other one's you ve pulled over the years... except it took a grand total of 5 days from the first time it became known to us to work everything out. Your getting slack - very slack.

@ The Imperium SHC... its been a great job at piecing all the bits and pieces together.. albeit time consuming and stressful. Great job guys.

@ FIRE... thanks for your cooperation Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 am

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:WoW... lol... I didn't knew that Universe/Elladan aka "fake a comma girl" - from SGW aka Major Sue - TAW/Dunewars is the same person.

Interesting story... it was the first time i enjoyed reading your long post Ian.

PS. ROFL

lol same here, i actually skipped to the second part at first ( the post was obviously too long ) but i came back to it later cuz i found it interesting Laughing

Good job TIE

Last edited by buhcoreTheGreat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:interesting, i hope she didnt buy the account Smile
i saw you killed her def, will do my best to farm her with my 50,000 attack power Razz

LOL, thats the ironic thing.

Universe was the only other target (other than Ioz) to fall in the attack by FIRE against T.I.E. Its just made everyone's job a little easier... and by all means do farm her Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 am

It was a little touch and go at first,
Be All Thy Sins Remembered A3c4210e9aa9c0c4166a87fc64c1b815

but we solved the mystery.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 am

Seriously ... Universe ... and I thought you'd changed ...

:/

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:49 am

This was one hell of a journey. I am so game for a cease FIRE.

This topic for a lot of posts really fast. Seems that a lot of you have heard of this person before...
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 am

Huh, how fun. So no war now?

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 am

Ridiculous bullshit. I never met you before I joined Aderanwars, Ian.

But you know what, I'll let you live your dream of grandeur.
Dream you have the right one. RIDICULOUS, but I cannot be bothered to defend my person against the likes of you, you pathetic LIAR.

I'm done here, with such a pathetic liar leading this bunch of sheep? No **Filtered** way I'll stay here to be scapegoated by a pathetic LOSER who can't figure out the loyalties of his own.
Farm all you want, I'm not staying.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:08 am

curumo wrote:Seriously ... Universe ... and I thought you'd changed ...

:/

She's playing an interesting game tbh. If this makes her happy when playing online, then why not?... I thought that she learned something from playing SGW for so long....

But seriously now, using the same strategy twice - if it's true (faking the a coma), when the first time it failed is a stupidly tactical mistake (even though she seems to be an intelligent person).
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 pm

I was once in a comma, it was like an English nightmare, with full stops and colons flying everywhere!

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Universe wrote:Ridiculous bullshit. I never met you before I joined Aderanwars, Ian.

But you know what, I'll let you live your dream of grandeur.
Dream you have the right one. RIDICULOUS, but I cannot be bothered to defend my person against the likes of you, you pathetic LIAR.

I'm done here, with such a pathetic liar leading this bunch of sheep? No **Filtered** way I'll stay here to be scapegoated by a pathetic LOSER who can't figure out the loyalties of his own.
Farm all you want, I'm not staying.

ok sue, whatever. We already had pretty much confirmed it was you before i even discovered your real identity. Stuff in the email was mentioned to Lord Ishurue which only a handful of people knew about, and a process of elimination meant it was only you and SA47 who couldn't be accounted for. Now.. SA telling Vesper who then told me your background was the killer. I recognised you for who you are -Major Sue. As it is... while i was typing the first post of this topic Vesper did a trace on that email and he found the following:

xxx's = Ip's edited out for other's personal reasons

Delivered-To: 4thface@gmail.com
Received: by xxx with SMTP id v5cs56352ibd;
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 02:09:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by xxx with SMTP id w26mr7392763fak.9.1265710183884;
Tue, 09 Feb 2010 02:09:43 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path:
Received: from mailout-eu.gmx.com (mailout-eu.gmx.com [xxx])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 19si13779451fxm.12.2010.02.09.02.09.43;
Tue, 09 Feb 2010 02:09:43 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of spymaster@gmx.com designates xxx as permitted sender) client-ip=xxx;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of spymaster@gmx.com designates xxx as permitted sender) smtp.mail=spymaster@gmx.com
Received: (qmail 30268 invoked by uid 0); 9 Feb 2010 10:09:43 -0000
Received: from 82.92.80.209 by www-eu002.v300.gmx.net with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="========GMXBoundary111591265710180742876"
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:46:34 0100
Message-ID: <20100209100940.111590@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: @Ishurue: As requested.
To: 4thface@gmail.com
X-Authenticated: #62640061
X-Flags: 0001
X-Mailer: GMX.com Web Mailer
x-registered: 0
X-GMX-UID: XQxHAt9sQEV/GIr50nZpsQZCNzg2NUJt
X-FuHaFi: 0.5,0.53

I m no coding person... but your I.P was in that code - the 82.92.80.209 bit. That was one of the IP's Universe i.e. You, had on The Imperium forum. Even if by some fluke you and Major sue are not the same (something i do not believe for even a fraction of a second given the exact same BS story & the fact you ve always had the ability to spin a tale of lies and deciet) then your still ~B. Your still the traitor. Your still guilty of war-crimes against FIRE & T.I.E. Thus your still going to suffer the consequences.

Nice last/ dieing shot at my credibility... but i m afraid i m telling the truth. Your identity has been revealed. Even without the IP address evidence it came down to you and SA47 (the rest had been ruled out) and SA has been on the SHC since day 1 of The Imperium - not to mention been on The Company HC for even longer before that. He was never in question - the moment it was narrowed down to just you 2... it became obvious. Even then we still held back just in case we were wrong... and we weren't.

Your lies and manipulation is the reason some of FIRE have fallen out with one another and split (joining TIE infact). Your lies and manipulation has caused a lot of upset and hurt feelings inside the Imperium SHC. Your lies and manipulation have caused a lot of pain on this server. Everyone knows the truth, and everything you say can't be trusted.

@ Everyone else. If Universe plays SGW and is in an alliance, would someone be kind enough to tip that alliance leader off about this thread link - since clearly Universe/ Sue hasn't change even in the slightest since she pulled her Comma Stunt on T.A.W and then on Gatewars. She is still the lieing scheming person many of us have known all along - and they deserve to be warned.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey man... lieing is part of the game and one game is different than another. I don't think that the bullshit from one game should be carried to another.

I bet that each and everyone has lied at some point to some degree... wheter it was for trading, or something else. In fact i know a certain person in your alliance that lies and manipulates. It is how he plays... and i respect that.

Ok, she betrayed (maybe - i don't think that it is fully proven)... whaaa... but your attitude made her quit - something that this game doesn't need. Saying something like: will sit on you... blah blah... and telling everyone to do that is not nice... not matter how much wrong that person did. JMO.

Ok, i'm gonna back down from this. I just wanted to express the fact that i never supported or encouraged such attitude and never will... listen to that... sit on you 'till you quit. *sigh*

Pfff...

I know a few people in the game. I only talked with her once or twice and that was long time ago ... i think that she is a nice person. Her game play may not be very "orthodox", but that is not a reason to treat her like that. Some may agree and some may disagree with me, but i think that the comunity has lost a valuable member... out of the already too few members.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah you woudnt be saying that ^^ if she had dragged your alliance into a war...

Some players are just bad for the server, just like we dont want another sinath we dont want another major sue
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Rolling Eyes For anyone who'd like to give warning my 'alliance leader' a shot; my username on SGW is "Offensive Bias". ID 42142. I'm sure you'll be able to find me? Do make sure to include all the gory details Ian spins and creates. I'm sure you will find a listening ear. Be careful, don't fail in your quest, because if Ian thinks you are the one who makes him look like a bumbling idiot who goes off on blindly hitting at the loyal part of his alliance, he will use his hackers to steal your money. Smile And then turn around and say you were the one to do it, because you told them to.. Laughing Rolling Eyes You pathetic, little pig.

Why don't you go and sue the Universe for not revolving around your sorry behind? Basketball

Dream on. So some runt stole the story I had in SGW in some backwater game? bounce That must be so awesome, I should ask royalties. Ridiculous **Filtered**. Are you sure that this "Major Sue" or whatever is not just another one of your "deep-cover agents"? Laughing

**Filtered** you, and **Filtered** you, Hai. Sweet talking me with nice words? Ridiculous. You're just another puppet on a string.

Last edited by Universe on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Hai-Shulud wrote:Yeah you woudnt be saying that ^^ if she had dragged your alliance into a war...

Some players are just bad for the server, just like we dont want another sinath we dont want another major sue

If that would have been the case, then sure, a punishment would have been applyed. But if the person would quit because of it, i'd still be sorry, though.

lol

You don't want another Sinath because he outsmarted everyone in Dunewars? Be All Thy Sins Remembered Icon_biggrin
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:You don't want another Sinath because he outsmarted everyone in Dunewars?
Not really sure outsmarted is the right word Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Universe wrote:Rolling Eyes For anyone who'd like to give warning my 'alliance leader' a shot; my username on SGW is "Offensive Bias". ID 42142. I'm sure you'll be able to find me? Do make sure to include all the gory details Ian spins and creates. I'm sure you will find a listening ear. Be careful, don't fail in your quest, because if Ian thinks you are the one who makes him look like a bumbling idiot who goes off on blindly hitting at the loyal part of his alliance, he will use his hackers to steal your money. Smile And then turn around and say you were the one to do it, because you told them to.. Laughing Rolling Eyes You pathetic, little pig.

Why don't you go and sue the Universe for not revolving around your sorry behind? Basketball

Dream on. So some runt stole the story I had in SGW in some backwater game? bounce That must be so awesome, I should ask royalties. Ridiculous **Filtered**. Are you sure that this "Major Sue" or whatever is not just another one of your "deep-cover agents"? Laughing

**Filtered** you, and **Filtered** you, Hai. Sweet talking me with nice words? Ridiculous. You're just another puppet on a string.

Your failing to deal with the fact your IP was traced back to the emails behind balanceofjustice.. or the fact that email contained information which only 5 people knew... and which 3 of those 5 could be accounted for. Instead your focusing upon the only possibly loose bit - the connection between you and Major Sue i.e. your one and the same.

Thats typical Sue behaviour - try and discredit the weakest part in order to discredit the whole evidence.. even if the evidence is 110% conclusive. What next are you going to try - someone stole your back story AND I.P address?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:You don't want another Sinath because he outsmarted everyone in Dunewars?
Not really sure outsmarted is the right word Be All Thy Sins Remembered Icon_biggrin

lol

Well, i do think that that's the right word. Whatever he did, he did it better than what others could have done it or did it. hahaha
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Admin wrote:
Not really sure outsmarted is the right word Be All Thy Sins Remembered Icon_biggrin

lol

Well, i do think that that's the right word. Whatever he did, he did it better than what others could have done it or did it. hahaha

If you mean by standing to one side and growing for 2+ years without ever getting into a proper war other than to pick on smaller weaker players- while every single other major player actually fought many various wars... then yes he did it better than all others. Same goes for the rest of Lex Draconum who later become The Order of The Iron Fist... yet even then, despite 2+ years of uncontested growth, despite the UU transfer limit stopping The Commonwealth pooling more than 0.02% of its total population a week and despite the attack mercenary market being horribly exploited... Sinath and TOIF still failed in every single objective they had.

They tried to wipe The Commonwealth out... and failed miserably. With the war ending with *all* their accounts a lot worse off than had they not been at war, and with a mutual ceasefire (sound like a victory?). They then tried to wipe Black Watch out - and got driven from the game for a couple of months - and then Sinath returns, and about a week ago got absolutely annihilated by Black Watch and has since delete his account.

Does that sound even remotely like a half-decent alliance/ player that despite growing in peace for 2+ years and pouring untold amount of $$$'s into the game, while every single other major player and alliance gets involved in various nasty costly wars, that alliance/ player still fails completely in achieving any of his objectives? (forcing his enemies to surrender/ leave the game?).

Edit: Anyway we digress. Major Sue almost caused 2 of TIE's SHC to quit the game due to disgust that one of the SHC would betray them and the Imperium like she did. She wasted dozens of hour's of people's lives trying to find out who was responsible (though i ll admit the challenge was fun and very interesting - so not a waste in my books!)... and so she has to pay for it. Big time - if that means she quits the game... so be it. She had no issues with the consequences of her actions resulting in other's quitting the game, so why should she/ we have an issue with the consequences of her actions causing her to quit the game?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 pm

ian wrote:@ Lord Ishurue - Yeah sure. Ceasefire extended it is Smile

Thanks P.S - you wanna join in wiping out Major Sue?

Man I would love to help out but I am in a Comma . ROFL .

Im in .

ian wrote:@ FIRE... thanks for your cooperation Smile

Your Welcome .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05