Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

+9
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
Sandwalker
FarleShadow
Universe
Kismet
Special Agent 47
ian
GeIveI2aL
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS - Page 2 Empty Re: TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by Sandwalker Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Who's ordering you to remove kenzu? It's a choice, the outcome of which has consequences

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS - Page 2 Empty Re: TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by ian Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:01 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Arn't soldiers suppose to find wars to protect the civilians?

What you guys are doing is no more better then terrorism, attacking members of WR.

You probally fully aware WR has strike teams, soldiers, but insist on killing people WHO WILL NOT fight back. Hardly a fair or just way of fighting.

TIE want Kenzu removed, thats upto the alliance he has leadership within and IF he choses NOT to back down from leadership, its a dictatorship. Myself like many others wouldn't follow a Dictator.

So really does TIE have any right to order that, without be willing to go through that themselfs. I.e WR leader removed, TIE leader removed.

Balance, peace and Equal Rights to one and all. Shouldn't everyone (WR, TIE, other alliances or lone people) have the right to these?

All irrelevant - you forget, TIE's merely following its "evil TIE" role in the fantasy dreamnt up by World Republic.... so in that fantasy - yes World Republic have no rights, and will be subject to TIEs will as and when we feel like it. If we choose to attack World Republic, thats our call - nothing you say can prevent it, and at the moment - everything you say merely encourages it.

The fact The Imperium Empire HASN'T yet attacked World Republic dispite the breach of the peace treaty, slander and outright hostility, coupled with all the bad mouthing, World Republic should be grateful for.... and i think it speaks more than words about T.I.E's inherent peaceful nature - that even after all that has happened we are still *partly* willing to offer the rest of World Republic a chance.

On other news, someone should tell Earthgod not to have 400k spies out with only a 30million assassin power Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 pm

An order might have been a tad irrelavent, what about a THREAT if kenzu wasn't remove WR would pay?

Hardly makes you better.

What have you done to fuel this war eh? TIE hasn't been an angel in all this.

All I've asked is not to make the members, the civiliations, within WR pay for all this.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

And who do we hold accountable and pay? Kenzu??? He is nothing without an alliance behind him, and seeing as we can not kill the brain ( ie we can not remove Kenzu ourselves) we can kill the body of the beast... makes PERFECT tactical and logical sense so the only thing ill apologise for is not being this efficient earlier on!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:50 pm

GeIveI2aL, If its ok with you I'm going to call you G as I have a difficult time spelling you name correctly. Now I am going to be straight with you, and I hope you can be straight with me. I'll rebuttle each of your points listed here best I can, and I expect you to answer each of my rebuttles. This only works if we are both honest, and do this with maturity.

GeIveI2aL wrote:An order might have been a tad irrelavent, what about a THREAT if kenzu wasn't remove WR would pay?
yIt is not a threat, it is a reality. Sorry but it is true. As I will show later in this post this has been coming a long time, and every attempt we, TIE, have made to stop or detour Kenzu has failed. That is why we are where we are now.
Hardly makes you better.
As far as I know no member of TIE nor an representative of TIE has EVER claimed to be "better" or "morally superior" only Kenzu has.
No sir, TIE are no angels, and as far as I know have not claimed to be. Have "We" done some things? I know I have, I fully admit to it. But I backed off when peace was found, Kenzu did not. TIE did not start the war, nor fire the first shots in either wave of attacks during the war. Kenzu fired the first shots, and WR came in behind GD in the second wave of attacks. This was done after 3 weeks of little to no attacks with me on these forums asking for a diplomat from WR so peace could be found.
All I've asked is not to make the members, the civilizations, within WR pay for all this.
Then give me your opinion of how to end this and find peace? We massed Kenzu. Tactic failed Kenzu continues. We massed his core group and strike groups. Tactic failed, Kenzu continues. We signed a full peace treaty and had peace. Tactic failed, Kenzu continued, not even letting the ink dry on the peace treaty before he started slandering and defiling our name again. So now we are were we are. So G please tell us what it is we should try next?
This is a weak comparison because if you believe this to be true then it means you would have never farmed for kewal, raided for UU, or done any "attack" of any kind. Means the only military force you ever used was having a defense. If everyone played this way then its not much of a game is it?
What you guys are doing is no more better then terrorism, attacking members of WR.
WOAHHHHHH wait a minute? Terrorism? OK explain to me a few things by all means
1. Kenzu attacked us, that's ok? we attack you, we are terrorist?
2. Kenzu did not attack "military" accounts in the war, but chose "target of opportunity" or "ME Farms", and that's ok? But we use the same tactic on you and we are terrorist?
3. Kenzu took his alliance to "secret mode" and that's OK? but when we do it to you its terrorism?

Also I would like you to explain why you do not feel some of the publicly recorded actions of Kenzu are not considered terrorism. These are the things that started, heated, and still continue this conflict. So just answer yes or no if you think these things kenzu has done are right and just
1. The massing of Tackless shadow with NO attempt at diplomacy and no warning. TS was a defender to a WR aggressor, he took the fight to the WR. Kenzu massed him with no attempt at diplomacy.
2. The "hording" of inactive accounts in WR and anyone (Noobs especially) who farmed them were threatened and intimidated.
3. The mass mailing of a large % of the TIE membership looking for spies and claiming to already have spies in the alliance. He later openly admits it was done intentionally to cause strife in TIE
4. WR and TIE worked together to fight GD as they were aggressively farming the entire server, after the GD conflict WR stabs us in the back, turns on us, and joins GD the very alliance they funded us to fight.
5. Kenzu has admitted that Pheonix was his friend and did give him info, call him a spy, call him an informant, call him what ever, but one of the terms of the peace treaty was the removal of spies, and he admits he did not remove him.
6. While pheonix was in TIE he started the most topics in forums wanting to wage war on GD. He even committed attacks on him "To see their defensive strength". Shortly after this GD joins the war due to "an emanate attack on GD from TIE". All a coincident that Kenzu's spy in TIE was at the root of all this?
7. Talk is talk and all it is, is talk. Kenzu fired the first shot and started the war with TIE. We massed him his core group and his strike team. We spent 2/3 weeks with little to no military action as I myself begged for a diplomat to come forward. No diplomat ever emerged but Kenzu lead another attack against TIE with the aid of GD. In this attack he did not target military accounts, but account with high miner counts. These are "ME farms" or targets of opportunity. The same tactic when used against you, you claim are terrorist tactics.
8. when the peace treaty was signed and went into effect, Kenzu didn't even let the ink dry before he resumed his slanderous smear campaign against us in his recruitment messages.

I would like a response to each, and each are recorded as fact here on these forums

You probally fully aware WR has strike teams, soldiers, but insist on killing people WHO WILL NOT fight back. Hardly a fair or just way of fighting.
So as stated above, using the exact same tactics Kenzu used on us is fine for him, but a terrorist tactic if we use it? We massed WR strike teams, we massed kenzu, we massed the WR core membership, all failed to achieve what we seek, so now every account in WR is a potential target. Give me some ideas that we have not tried and we will see if they work. I am open to suggestions.
TIE want Kenzu removed, thats upto the alliance he has leadership within and IF he choses NOT to back down from leadership, its a dictatorship. Myself like many others wouldn't follow a Dictator.
Please define your definition of a dictator because ours seem to be far different. To me if an alliance memeberbase of 80/90% want a leader to step down, and he refuses then he is a dictator. A leader will listen to and accept what the majority of his followers want and feel is right. So please define a dictator because to me you statement is a contradiction.
So really does TIE have any right to order that, without be willing to go through that themselfs. I.e WR leader removed, TIE leader removed.
Ian does not act like Kenzu. Why should he be removed? And it is not an "Order". It is a suggestion of how to stop all military aggression against WR. One thing I can guarantee you, if 80% of TIE asked Ian to step down, 1 of 2 things would follow. 1. He would respect our decision and step down. 2. 80% of the alliance would leave. PERIOD, plain and simple.
Balance, peace and Equal Rights to one and all. Shouldn't everyone (WR, TIE, other alliances or lone people) have the right to these?
Yes. 100% agree.
So why is it you expect us to sit and take Kenzu's BS? why are we to sit and accept his lies? his half truths? his smear campaigns, and his turning alliances against us with deceits? When we had peace why couldn't Kenzu shut up, let bygones be bygones, and let us all go on with the game? Why did he have to start slandering and aggression against us before the ink dried on the peace treaty? Basicly why is it ok for our right, TIE rights to be battered and abused?

I welcome any points you want to bring up or need clarification on.

Let me make my personal stance clear. Kenzu needs to shut his mouth. TIE has done everything we know to do diplomatically, and with military force to accomplish this goal with no success as of yet. We are not trying to stop anyone from saying anything they want to say, we are just making it know there are consequences. Yes 99% of the conflict is based around Kenzu, but massing him, his strikers, his core group, diplomatic negotiation, and the signing of a full peace treaty, has not changed his malicious acts in the least. Hence the only option I see we have left is to squeeze that which he holds dear. If showing WR all the trouble he brings on them gets what we want then so be it.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Fully agree with SA47's response 100%.

I d be interested in a response back from G and Kismet.

Just remember though - it is literally a *small* minority of The Imperium Empire who are currently conducting attacks against World Republic. These are not being ordered, coordinated or funded by the rest of T.I.E. The Imperium Empire is not yet officially involved - but unless things continue, there is a possibility we will become involved.

It is in the interests of World Republic you come to terms and quickly - T.I.E is at the end of its diplomatic patience, so we care not anymore if we have to fight a war... but we are still *just* about open to some sort of compromise.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

posted on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:50 pm
Spoiler:

posted Yesterday at 6:56 am(Dec 25th)
Spoiler:

posted Yesterday at 2:39 pm(Dec 25th)
Spoiler:

G and Kismet now speak for and on behalf of WR. They have been quick to talk, and for that I thank them. They have been slow to action tho, for that I am worried. As shown above very straight forward and direct questions were posed to G and Kismet. on the 25th Kismet posted but gave NO acknowledgment the questions were seen nor would be answered. G has not been on forums since
Kismet, Last visit: unknown
, but her last post was
Yesterday at 6:56 am(Dec 25th)
. Now we all know the holiday season was here. Its a time for family, friends, and merry making.

Just be aware of exactly how it looks to TIE. Neither G nor Kismet has bothered to even acknowledge they have seen, or intend to answer the questions posed to them. I hope today one of them can drop by and at the very least acknowledge the questions, and if not answer them then at least give a reason why and a time they will return. I do happen to think R/L comes first, but also don't shun my responsibilities to the game, my alliance, nor my friends.

We are going on 3 days with little to no progress.

Just also wanted to note that WR membership has decreases by 20 or so? Was around 75ish now at 58.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:16 pm

SA-47 valid points, I'll get to them shortly.

I have been inactive due to being christmas and all, sorry but as you said RL comes 1st.

Am going to propose this;

If Kenzu had a personal speaker (and/or diplomats) on matters regarding diplomacy, alliance relations related topics and not Kenzu directly, would TIE be happy with this?
(Only way I can see this working is from now and in the future. This doesn't apply to Kenzu still playing a part in diplomacy and having his 'private' input but to have trust within WR diplomats and his speaker to take care of any needed actions.)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:GeIveI2aL, If its ok with you I'm going to call you G as I have a difficult time spelling you name correctly. Now I am going to be straight with you, and I hope you can be straight with me. I'll rebuttle each of your points listed here best I can, and I expect you to answer each of my rebuttles. This only works if we are both honest, and do this with maturity.
(My name is Dave but G would be fine and I will try to do whats asked)

GeIveI2aL wrote:An order might have been a tad irrelavent, what about a THREAT if kenzu wasn't remove WR would pay?
yIt is not a threat, it is a reality. Sorry but it is true. As I will show later in this post this has been coming a long time, and every attempt we, TIE, have made to stop or detour Kenzu has failed. That is why we are where we are now.
One may ask, how did Kenzu come to act like this towards TIE? I will ask Kenzu on his side of this. For purposes of being even.

Hardly makes you better.
As far as I know no member of TIE nor an representative of TIE has EVER claimed to be "better" or "morally superior" only Kenzu has.
1. Never said that you 'said' your better, just to clarify that. 2. Again back to Kenzu. 3. With power comes great respnsibility (Yea i know its a quote from spider-man but it has relavence to EVERYONE)

No sir, TIE are no angels, and as far as I know have not claimed to be. Have "We" done some things? I know I have, I fully admit to it. But I backed off when peace was found, Kenzu did not. TIE did not start the war, nor fire the first shots in either wave of attacks during the war. Kenzu fired the first shots, and WR came in behind GD in the second wave of attacks. This was done after 3 weeks of little to no attacks with me on these forums asking for a diplomat from WR so peace could be found.
This is something I cannot change, nor can anyone, as what has been done has been done. Breaking peace treaties is as big an insult to myself, as to the people unlucky enough to have it broken on them. My remark my have been made whilst slightly irratated too, so am sorry there. But my point is - blame doesnt all go to Kenzu (Even if you feel 80% of does...)

All I've asked is not to make the members, the civilizations, within WR pay for all this.
Then give me your opinion of how to end this and find peace? We massed Kenzu. Tactic failed Kenzu continues. We massed his core group and strike groups. Tactic failed, Kenzu continues. We signed a full peace treaty and had peace. Tactic failed, Kenzu continued, not even letting the ink dry on the peace treaty before he started slandering and defiling our name again. So now we are were we are. So G please tell us what it is we should try next?
My Sole purpose in trying to help sort this, my one motivation was; Protect the people in WR which are there to play, grow and have fun. The people who are not threats to anyone or any alliance. As things have come this far, can't TIE show respect for those type of players even if they carry WR banners? TIE would certainly look alot better in my eyes, as with anyone else new to the game.

This is a weak comparison because if you believe this to be true then it means you would have never farmed for kewal, raided for UU, or done any "attack" of any kind. Means the only military force you ever used was having a defense. If everyone played this way then its not much of a game is it?
Actually I made 3 attacks for kuwal in my whole time on AW, all of which on an inactive player.(Or so I think) WHY? I try to grow by my own resources, why steal anyone elses as this wouldn't be your own work. This is my way of playing, as war only succeeds in destroying both friendly and foe's resources for no gain.

WOAHHHHHH wait a minute? Terrorism? OK explain to me a few things by all means
1. Kenzu attacked us, that's ok? we attack you, we are terrorist?
2. Kenzu did not attack "military" accounts in the war, but chose "target of opportunity" or "ME Farms", and that's ok? But we use the same tactic on you and we are terrorist?
3. Kenzu took his alliance to "secret mode" and that's OK? but when we do it to you its terrorism?

Also I would like you to explain why you do not feel some of the publicly recorded actions of Kenzu are not considered terrorism. These are the things that started, heated, and still continue this conflict. So just answer yes or no if you think these things kenzu has done are right and just
1. The massing of Tackless shadow with NO attempt at diplomacy and no warning. TS was a defender to a WR aggressor, he took the fight to the WR. Kenzu massed him with no attempt at diplomacy.
2. The "hording" of inactive accounts in WR and anyone (Noobs especially) who farmed them were threatened and intimidated.
3. The mass mailing of a large % of the TIE membership looking for spies and claiming to already have spies in the alliance. He later openly admits it was done intentionally to cause strife in TIE
4. WR and TIE worked together to fight GD as they were aggressively farming the entire server, after the GD conflict WR stabs us in the back, turns on us, and joins GD the very alliance they funded us to fight.
5. Kenzu has admitted that Pheonix was his friend and did give him info, call him a spy, call him an informant, call him what ever, but one of the terms of the peace treaty was the removal of spies, and he admits he did not remove him.
6. While pheonix was in TIE he started the most topics in forums wanting to wage war on GD. He even committed attacks on him "To see their defensive strength". Shortly after this GD joins the war due to "an emanate attack on GD from TIE". All a coincident that Kenzu's spy in TIE was at the root of all this?
7. Talk is talk and all it is, is talk. Kenzu fired the first shot and started the war with TIE. We massed him his core group and his strike team. We spent 2/3 weeks with little to no military action as I myself begged for a diplomat to come forward. No diplomat ever emerged but Kenzu lead another attack against TIE with the aid of GD. In this attack he did not target military accounts, but account with high miner counts. These are "ME farms" or targets of opportunity. The same tactic when used against you, you claim are terrorist tactics.
8. when the peace treaty was signed and went into effect, Kenzu didn't even let the ink dry before he resumed his slanderous smear campaign against us in his recruitment messages.
Did I say it was ok for Kenzu to act the way he has? I have no control over that and nor would I try to control anybody, RL or not. My input could only make one think twice about any actions. I see my statement was a tad single-minded, I do apologise. I can't (Although try) to remain neutral.

I would like a response to each, and each are recorded as fact here on these forums

So as stated above, using the exact same tactics Kenzu used on us is fine for him, but a terrorist tactic if we use it? We massed WR strike teams, we massed kenzu, we massed the WR core membership, all failed to achieve what we seek, so now every account in WR is a potential target. Give me some ideas that we have not tried and we will see if they work. I am open to suggestions.
As hard as it may be, sometimes one side has to back down, to make the other see some sense or to think about the actions they have just taken. At the current time, is there no responce from WR? (IF there is, I havn't been made aware of it)

Please define your definition of a dictator because ours seem to be far different. To me if an alliance memeberbase of 80/90% want a leader to step down, and he refuses then he is a dictator. A leader will listen to and accept what the majority of his followers want and feel is right. So please define a dictator because to me you statement is a contradiction.
Thats effectively what I said, apologises if it was a little mis-understood.

Ian does not act like Kenzu. Why should he be removed? And it is not an "Order". It is a suggestion of how to stop all military aggression against WR. One thing I can guarantee you, if 80% of TIE asked Ian to step down, 1 of 2 things would follow. 1. He would respect our decision and step down. 2. 80% of the alliance would leave. PERIOD, plain and simple.
So you agree (Input of previous point needed) that its 'Upto the alliance to remove ones leader, if a majority of the members deem this the right action. Really shouldn't of put this but it does confirm that we do follow our leaders, though not blindly.

Yes. 100% agree.
So why is it you expect us to sit and take Kenzu's BS? why are we to sit and accept his lies? his half truths? his smear campaigns, and his turning alliances against us with deceits? When we had peace why couldn't Kenzu shut up, let bygones be bygones, and let us all go on with the game? Why did he have to start slandering and aggression against us before the ink dried on the peace treaty? Basicly why is it ok for our right, TIE rights to be battered and abused?

Nobody's rights should be abused nor have I said its ok for TIE's to. Everybody is equal, even ones enemy. Understandably, TIE hold Kenzu responsible for breaking this, which as a neutral, I am neither confirming or denying at this point.

I welcome any points you want to bring up or need clarification on.

Let me make my personal stance clear. Kenzu needs to shut his mouth. TIE has done everything we know to do diplomatically, and with military force to accomplish this goal with no success as of yet. We are not trying to stop anyone from saying anything they want to say, we are just making it know there are consequences. Yes 99% of the conflict is based around Kenzu, but massing him, his strikers, his core group, diplomatic negotiation, and the signing of a full peace treaty, has not changed his malicious acts in the least. Hence the only option I see we have left is to squeeze that which he holds dear. If showing WR all the trouble he brings on them gets what we want then so be it.

I have made a proposal on the post previous on this thread for now, lets see where we can get.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:24 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:
If Kenzu had a personal speaker (and/or diplomats) on matters regarding diplomacy, alliance relations related topics and not Kenzu directly, would TIE be happy with this?
(Only way I can see this working is from now and in the future. This doesn't apply to Kenzu still playing a part in diplomacy and having his 'private' input but to have trust within WR diplomats and his speaker to take care of any needed actions.)

Unacceptable.

Either you agree with and back your leader or you don't. Plain and simple. You still have not stated one way or the other your personal feelings on the actions of Kenzu, nor the stance of your alliances feelings on the actions of kenzu. All your replies so far show that you agree with and support ALL his actions because you have not condemned a single action of Kenzu's. Couple this with your further statement that if WR doesn't think Kenzu should be removed, then he shouldn't be removed. That further shows WR as a whole backs and agrees with Kenzu's actions.

That is fine, if you are unified then more power to you.

That said, we have laid our case against Kenzu. We have justified our actions. Unless another way to get what we want is produced then we will do the ONLY thing that has worked so far. That has been attacks on WR in a unregulated manner. Striking the most basic and normal accounts. We struck down Kenzu, we struck down his "strike teams", and we struck down his inner core group. None of it worked, but the latest attacks have worked. They have brought forth diplomats, something we have begged for over a month now. We will continue to do what works. Period.

Your proposal grants us NOTHING we want. It does not remove Kenzu from power over WR so that means WR back and agree with his actions. That means WR are as much our enemy as Kenzu is and harbor the same malicious discontent as Kenzu harbors against us. You have no decree or gag order on Kenzu to stop or even slow his lies, half truths, slander, and malicious writings. So what has TIE gained from your proposal?

Nothing.

As diplomat's you two had better get very serious very quickly. I know you two have only been in the role for a few days, but thank Kenzu for the short tempers because we have been playing this game or words for months now and we are sick of it. Words have failed, military action has worked. Which path do you think we will follow?

To Dave as a response to his rebuttle to my points.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Special Agent 47 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotes, spelling, punctuation)
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Just to make this EXTREMELY clear.

Kenzu is having his input DIRECTLY to me and Kismet.

TIE (Through both Ian and mainly SA-47) are having theres.

Which might I add, can get a little confusing, irratating and down right annoying, as your both saying different things about the same subject.

SA-47 "If thats true then why not ask kenzu to do 1 of two things?
1. step down and stop[ representing WR
2. Just shut his damn mouth, its not that hard"

You also have to realise the good Kenzu has done for WR and all its members.
Alot of members in WR have a high respect for him, considering he's helped more people then i care to count on both hands 10x over.
Including myself.
(My opinion really needed, will it change things... if it did, how?).

So removing Kenzu from leadership is harder then it looks, bullying WR will only cause people to stand by Kenzu more. (Certainly not what your aiming for right?)

So thats why I proposed what I did.

But allow me to re-adjust the proposal I made previously.

Have Kenzu removed from any WR affairs concerning TIE, a member of TIE or Chit-chat about TIE. (Leaving Diplomats ONLY at ANY given point in time)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Have Kenzu removed from any WR affairs concerning TIE, a member of TIE or Chit-chat about TIE. (Leaving Diplomats ONLY at ANY given point in time)

Unacceptable. Kenzu's decision and conduct have impacted The Imperium Empire just as much, if not more, than the members of World Republic. Its through his hostility, warmongering, lieing and slander which has caused TIE to spend countless resources fighting the last war, and to waste countless hours trying to find a solution to the conflict caused by Kenzu. Due to this conduct, World Republic has lost the right to decide their own leader.... or at least if you plan to have peace you have.

If you keep Kenzu as leader - it means World Republic approve of his conduct, including the crimes committed against T.I.E. If World Republic approve of his conduct - then you are our enemies, and you can expect about as much mercy as WR showed to the T.I.E members when you broke 3 weeks of peace and launched an assault on The Company's miners.

Its that simple.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:21 pm

Here inlies a terrible inner conflict for me.

On one hand - TIE want Kenzu removed, for their own reasons.
On my other hand - Kenzu wishes YOU removed Ian as leader of TIE, for his reasons.

Now I dont blindly follow or 100% agree on Kenzu, nor you Ian, or you SA-47, or anybody. So what is it I do to find a way around this.
(Yes around not straight on, as am guessing TIE wouldn't remove Ian as leader.... unless it was their own reasons.)

So I came to your second proposal... which was to basically make Kenzu STFU or as near to as possible.

Yet you INSTANTLY slam that without giving it a second thought yet YOU suggest it.

Now now, what is one suppose to do in a situation like this...
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:16 pm

If its that much of a problem for you then I receed from the negotiation. You deal directly with Ian from now on.

Simple fix. (Tho you would have fared much better with me. I would have suggested you did the same as I did and request a diplomat from TIE to speak on Ian's behalf and on behalf of TIE. That was your call tho. I know there are personal issues between them, but I'll continue to offer my views to Ian in private)

You have made no such proposal tho
Am going to propose this;

Does not in any way shape or form stop or slow Kenzu's spreading of lies, half truths, slander or any other writings of a malicious nature.

So I came to your second proposal... which was to basically make Kenzu STFU or as near to as possible.
This I would have been more inclined to accept, I fear Ian will not, but I have removed myself from the negotiations at your request.

I have said time and time again, both here on these forums, and in the PM's Kenzu posted, Since he didnt post all of the content I will send you a complete list or simple as Kismet for it as she has it.

I have stated many times over I respect kenzu for all he has done as a n00bie helper, for the work ingame he has done, and inforums as well. I have agreed and disagree with some of his suggestions, but I feel he is working to further the game ultimately.

I do not respect his actions as an ingame player nor as an alliance leader. I do not respect his lies, his half truths, his slander, his deceit, and his general use of force on those weaker then himself, all the while trying to claim he is fighting for "goodness and peace". Kenzu is a two faced lieing rat bastard ingame. I have no problem with that myself. Everyone needs an enemy, and Kenzu is a pretty good one. But trying to paint us the bad guys when he is the one who time and time again instigates the conflict is just plain BS.

Look at his quote of the day, and it has been changed 3 times since the peace treaty that i know of and he still post half truths, and content mean to instigate conflict. He knows damn good and well what hes doing.

As for all the "help" he has offered you and your alliance, I doubt not a single word of it. But answer me this, as I have asked it time and time and time again and you side step it every time.

What are we to do to shut kenzu up?

and we have not asked for him to be exiled, tho most of us want just that. So if Kenzu cares so much for you, and you for him, why is he unwilling to simply step down and shut his mouth? We all know he will still lead WR, there will be no change. The only thing that will change is he can then say he doesn't represent WR and when he runs his mouth we mass just him and not WR. Of course if massing him doesn't shut him up you know the next step.

My suggestion to your situation is simple,

You are the weaker force so act like it. You have no room, rights, or reason to make any demands of us. You cant even combat or points about kenzu or the things he has done, and we have adressed your points each time.

Secondly do what it takes to appease the stronger force. If Kenzu actually gave more concern to the WR alliance then his own personal lust for power he would step down. If the alliance wants to back him them bare arms, if they don't then ask him from within to do whats best for the alliance and ask him to step down.

Another would be to actually act, do something. you can always go back and change it, or negotiate things back after some form of a peaceful resolve happens (if it happens). Stalling after three months, and Kenzu blindsiding us using these same tactics is playing with fire.

Lastly and by far the most importantly, Put a muzzle on your leaders flapping gums. Point Blank Plain and Simple.

last point I want to make, you still refuse to answer the question posed to you about your own stance, and the stance of your alliance concerning Kenzu's actions. Admission is the first step to recovery. If you don't condemn the actions then they will happen again. You condemn us for actions your leader committed against us when we use them on you. You exalt him and exile us all for the same actions.

Just you saying we as an alliance do not condone these actions, the actions of our leader, would go along way to making us believe. All you have said so far leaves no conclusion other then you have absolutely no problem with Kenzu's actions.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

SA47:

I was at my father's house when I typed all that. We haven't had an easy holiday here. It's worn me out, physically but more emotionally.

I do acknowledge what you've said. That said, you keep saying the same things over and over. You want kenzu gone. He cannot be forced out. You wanted a diplomat, as I got better, I did step up. G doesn't speak FOR WR.

Netbooks have such a small keyboard *ugh* (just a comment)

Kenzu did stop posting on here; he has stopped his anti-TIE recruitment message. There have been some changes. Perhaps not as fast as you'd have liked, but they're steps in a positive direction.

Now to the massings/attacks: we have had some members attacked. While TIE is a "secret" alliance, we aren't sure if those people attacking are TIE or not. If we attack those people back, how are we assured those people are NOT attacking on behalf of TIE? Then if they are members of TIE, suddenly we become the ones pressing the issue of war and not peace. The solution to that would be for TIE to no longer be "secret." These people WERE TIE, but are they still? Ian had said some people left so they could do such things, but that still isn't answering the question - are they TIE or are they not? I remember reading somewhere that TIE will always support members and former members. It's been awhile since that was said, does it still hold true?

I've also said that on some things in public I have to be vague. Concrete negotiations are not held in a public forum, but through messages. I do know 1 of your main demands: Kenzu being removed from WR, not just to a lower position but completely out of WR. As I have said before, that's something Kenzu has to come to terms with. I've discussed Kenzu being moved down to member for awhile and the person I talked to said that would probably work for awhile. I'm not naming names in a public forum (again).

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Kismet wrote:SA47:

I was at my father's house when I typed all that. We haven't had an easy holiday here. It's worn me out, physically but more emotionally.
That I can most definitely understand. I know the timing of ingame relations and real life holidays are not the best.
I do acknowledge what you've said. That said, you keep saying the same things over and over. You want kenzu gone. He cannot be forced out. You wanted a diplomat, as I got better, I did step up. G doesn't speak FOR WR.
I don't want Kenzu gone. I want him to stay in the leadership of WR. All I want is for him to shut his damn mouth, stop slandering, stop telling half truths, stop telling bold faced lies, stop saying one thing and doing to opposite, and stop condemning us for actions he himself uses. What removing Kenzu would do is save WR from Kenzu's actions. You seem to have misunderstood that.

As for you getting better, I am glad, but the infuriating issue is that Kenzu named you diplomat KNOWING you couldn't for fill your diplomat responsibility. Kenzu also said on these forums that you and G could speak for WR. You might want to clarify that.

Netbooks have such a small keyboard *ugh* (just a comment)
Yes my smart phone keypad can be a real @*%%$

Kenzu did stop posting on here; he has stopped his anti-TIE recruitment message. There have been some changes. Perhaps not as fast as you'd have liked, but they're steps in a positive direction.
How would we know that? You haven't stated you have put a gag order on him, nor have you stated that you plan to enact nor enforce any action against Kenzu. Plain and simple truth of life, if its not documented, it didn't happen. If you are going to put a gag order on Kenzu then friggan say it!!!!

And to counter your "point" of "Kenzu has stopped" it was in the last few hours Kenzu changed his message of the day. Up until the last few hours Kenzu continued pushing his slander via his "message of the day"

You still do not condemn any of his action, nor do you publicly state any "action" against him

Now to the massings/attacks: we have had some members attacked. While TIE is a "secret" alliance, we aren't sure if those people attacking are TIE or not. If we attack those people back, how are we assured those people are NOT attacking on behalf of TIE? Then if they are members of TIE, suddenly we become the ones pressing the issue of war and not peace. The solution to that would be for TIE to no longer be "secret." These people WERE TIE, but are they still? Ian had said some people left so they could do such things, but that still isn't answering the question - are they TIE or are they not? I remember reading somewhere that TIE will always support members and former members. It's been awhile since that was said, does it still hold true?
You all seem to be missing something. Let me explain.
If you get hit or massed then you can mass back(hitting the ones who hit you)
If you just start massing TIE members indiscriminately, TIE will act as one.

I've also said that on some things in public I have to be vague. Concrete negotiations are not held in a public forum, but through messages. I do know 1 of your main demands: Kenzu being removed from WR, not just to a lower position but completely out of WR. As I have said before, that's something Kenzu has to come to terms with. I've discussed Kenzu being moved down to member for awhile and the person I talked to said that would probably work for awhile. I'm not naming names in a public forum (again).
Then my only suggestion is speak to Ian, and move faster. The entire point is we. TIE, have not seen a single action against Kenzu, and not a single person say they feel he was wrong. Only conclusion that can be drawn is simple.

As I told G, I have removed myself from the negotiations due to the confusions caused and by request of one of the WR diplomats as I understood them to be.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 pm

DONT YOU DARE CRITICISE ME AND SAY AM NOT TALKING FOR WR KISMET!

Nerve and cheek when Kenzu HIMSELF said WE were going to try and deal with this.

My neutral stance my change if you dont start accepting your NOT doing this on your own.

My respect is for Kenzu and the people of WR who wouldn't fight back, as I've said several times the second part.

SA-47 at what point did I or another WR member request;
"This I would have been more inclined to accept, I fear Ian will not, but I have removed myself from the negotiations at your request."

As you have stated BOTH kenzu AND Ian hate each other, I cant see something being resolved if thats the case.

Am continueing to read through Kenzu's posts, which once again I fear I am the only one doing so.

Also back to 'Quote of the day' of Kenzu's, I ask him to remove ANYTHING regarding TIE, which somehow I think TIE should be appriciative of.

More to a point, the more I read off this forum the more am inclined to think that more people are responsible (Directly or In-directly) for this complete and utter breakdown of whatever was a treaty.

From a neutral stance, this seemed coming. What can be done to salavage anything is another question when blame is passed around. Yes past around, how can one who is a diplomat understand the turmoil of the hatred of two people who seemed to have hated each other long before the patheticness of a once standing (beginning of december) 'peace treaty'.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:DONT YOU DARE CRITICISE ME AND SAY AM NOT TALKING FOR WR KISMET!

Nerve and cheek when Kenzu HIMSELF said WE were going to try and deal with this.

My neutral stance my change if you dont start accepting your NOT doing this on your own.

My respect is for Kenzu and the people of WR who wouldn't fight back, as I've said several times the second part.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Listen to her. Wise is this one.

At G, don't air your dirty laundry publicly, it looks bad on you all. I personally think its an honest mistake on Kismet's part and not intentional.

G, the breaking point for us was when Kenzu did not even let the ink dry on the peace treaty before he started his malicious smear campaign against TIE via his "message of the day" and his recruitment messages.

Why is it TIE can name and number Kenzu's actions, but no one can tell or show what Ian has done? Only thing he has done is reply/respond to kenzu. Where has TIE been undermining WR? Where do we slander them? Where do we do ANYTHING that's not in response to Kenzu's actions?

Also, if your going to use the "they hate each other" card, then show Ian's actions against WR, where is his deceit? where is his slander? where is his smear campaigned aimed at discrediting WR? Where is the instances of KNOWINGLY posting things such as Kenzu's messages of the day, solely to instigate conflict?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Really all this is just Ian Vs. Kenzu.

Kismet posted her negotations.
I can see Ian will most likely say no, no and no.

We shall see.

Also Kismet knew what she was doing, so did I.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Really all this is just Ian Vs. Kenzu.

We shall see.

Hell NO it is not.

Kenzu attacked TIE

Ian attacked Kenzu.

I have asked and asked and asked, SHOW ME where Ian pulled the same shit kenzu has pulled. who started the slandering before the ink dried on the peace treaty? WHO

Tell Me WHO?

I'm done with this. You guys will not take a clear and defined stance, you will not condemn you leader for doing the same thing you condemn us for. You won't accept what you and your leader have done in any way shape form or fashion.

So be it. I'll let Ian speak officially for TIE, but in my opinion since all this is based on KENZU's actions, your pathetic attempt at negotiation is unacceptable. Kenzu started this, Kenzu fostered and fed it, and he carried it on even after there was a standing peace treaty.

And YOU think you have rights, reasons, or the power to make demands of us????????

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twisted Evil
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 pm

We shall see.

I think you completely fail to comprehend the situation. This isn't "ian vs. Kenzu". EVERY action i ve done is with the backing of The Imperium Empire. T.I.E as a whole wants Kenzu and whoever follows him neutralised. It was Reaper and myself who ve held T.I.E back so long from doing this.

Your very very very foolish if you think you can dictate terms. By all means try and force those terms - see what happens Wink
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Are you sure you're a diplomat? I mean I understand dropping the ball but you're burying it.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Also just to put out, I ment this was about Ian's hatred for Kenzu and visa versa.

Kenzu reacted in the way he did because of this hatred.

So surely this was fueled by (Allbeit one mans) Hatred.

Am I a liar or spot on there?

Correction, I dont think anyone can demand anything off anyone
(From my narrow viewed neutrality stance)... hence my so quick and easy view of kismets 'negotations' failing.

Demanding is another way of just pushing back a bully, bully getting a response, will just do the same.
(Literally playing with words to describe a situation, am not callin either TIE or WR bullies.)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Also just to put out, I ment this was about Ian's hatred for Kenzu and visa versa.

Kenzu reacted in the way he did because of this hatred.

So surely this was fueled by (Allbeit one mans) Hatred.

Am I a liar or spot on there?

Correction, I dont think anyone can demand anything off anyone
(From my narrow viewed neutrality stance)... hence my so quick and easy view of kismets 'negotations' failing.

Demanding is another way of just pushing back a bully, bully getting a response, will just do the same.
(Literally playing with words to describe a situation, am not callin either TIE or WR bullies.)

Kenzu is the one who has acted

you nor WR will condemn his actions

Now TIE will respond the the actions of Kenzu BACKED by WR

You cant slap someone and say "ok I'm done, even tho I'm not sorry and don't feel I was wrong, we should drop it now and be friends".
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next